Gypsy Designs Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling her relax he moved his hands from her hips to between her thighs, opening her to his probing tongue, tasting the sweetness that met his mouth. Licking her deeply, wanting to heal the pain and tightness of losing the protective barrier deep inside. He chuckled against her when she wiggled, again moving across the bed. The vibration made her gasp loudly, her fingers threading themselves into his hair holding him against her. Her hips lifted involuntarily, seeking the touch of his mouth.

She arched her back feeling the spasms spreading through her body again. Now knowing waves of intense pleasure would follow. Her breath caught in her throat feeling him suck the hardened nub of her clit into his mouth nibbling at it with his teeth gently pushing her rapidly over the edge. Her orgasm ripped through her as if crested waves.

He lapped the wetness from her while she withered beneath his mouth. Lifting his head he met her eyes before moving to kneel on the bed between her thighs. Sliding his hands under her he lifted her hips until she was resting on his knees. Shifting forward slightly he nestled the swollen head of his cock against the slick swollen wetness of her. Watching her he pushed forward gently, just the crown of his cock easing into her body, waiting for her to adjust, stretching her tightness. Pulling back slightly her pushed in further, moving inch by inch into the hot slickness that was enveloping him.

"Caydn my god, don't wait, now please now," she begged him, her eyes locking with his, her hands reaching for his arms her nails digging in, her back arching trying to take more of him inside her.

His eyes never left her face when he thrust forward sharply, burying himself completely. His cock coming to rest against the spongy softness of her womb, the tight banded muscles rippled along his length. He saw the flash of pain mixed with pleasure as it passed over her face, holding himself still he waited until she opened her eyes to meet his before moving again.

She opened her eyes feeling his body trembling deep inside her, his cock and his body touching her body and mind. "Kiss me," she whispered reaching for him.

Leaning forward he let go of every hold he'd had on himself. His mouth met hers savagely, capturing the deep gasp when he pulled back before stroking deeply into her again and again. Holding her face in his hands he thrust deeper, grinding the length of his cock against her clit making her gasp with each stroke.

He'd denied himself for so long, not allowing himself to need or touch anyone other than the occasional release until now. She'd embedded her self not only in his mind but was now surrounded his body. His shaft burned as if embedded in molten lava, she was burning her way deep inside him. Emotion ripped through him knowing he'd never he able to touch her again without wanting the tight wetness of her body surrounding him or her taste on his lips from where he'd licked her body and mind to pleasure.

Feeling the rippling spasms starting in her womb he growled slamming into her harder, deeper pushing himself to her womb knowing he'd empty himself into her branding her as his forever.

She turned her head, meeting his eyes, hearing his thoughts while they teased across her mind, his body pushing hers toward the peak of pleasure. She knew the intensity of his feelings frightened him. She'd felt his incisors length as his need to consume all of her built.

Arching her back and turning her head, she offered him her throat, stroking his mind with her need for him to take all of her not just physically and mentally, but internally as well.

He roared opening his mouth, his tongue dancing along the throbbing pulse she offered. His body shook violently feeling the burning seed threatening to erupt. Lowering his mouth he kissing her neck, refusing to take what her offering, knowing she was so totally innocent.

She screamed with the release of her pleasure, the pulsing rush of his seed exploding into her. He continued thrusting into her, burying the throbbing head at the entrance to her womb filling her with everything he had to offer.

He dropped his head to her chest suddenly shocked at what he'd done. Flashes of how savagely he'd taken her filling his mind, making him ashamed of his actions, of his need and desire for her. The sight of her bruised lips making his heart wrench, the tinge of pink from the split on her lip from his teeth deepened the feeling of failure. Closing his eyes he tried to block the anger he felt at himself.

Gypsy threaded her hands into his hair pulling his face up to hers. Meeting his eyes she kissed him gently. Running her tongue along his lips tasting the tangy sweetness of her own blood mingled with the musky maleness that was him. "Don't do that," she said firmly. "You took no more than I offered, and not even all of that. No more than I begged from you. If there has to be blame then it's mine for demanding so much."

He kissed her gently, pulling back to look at her, "if I'd taken all do you realize I'd will never allow anyone else to touch, ever," he told her seriously. "I couldn't, you'd be inside my body and my mind and there's nothing short of death that can make that go away."

"Well I suggest we both be very careful because death doesn't sound like any fun at all," she said with a smile. Giggling when he turned onto his side pulling her with him, his body still buried deep within hers.

"Gypsy sleep please, let me hold you. You sleep knowing you'll always be safe," he whispered against her hair when she sighed, nestling her face against his throat and slipping into an exhausted sleep.

He listened to her whispered thoughts as she slept. His teeth ground together feeling the trembling spasms that still rippled along the tightly muscled sheath surrounding his cock.

She sighed softly, trying to contain the giggle hearing his raging thoughts about tying her if she didn't hold still. Shifting her leg that rested over his, she bit her lip feeling his cock twitch deep inside her. Focusing her mind and body on his hands stroking her lower back she wiggled closer, going back to sleep hoping for a repeat performance when they both woke up.

Caydn released his breath when he felt her drift back off. As much as he'd like nothing better than repeating their actions, he knew her body would be sore if they'd continued. Closing his eyes he felt her heart beat against his chest as he went to sleep content for the first time in centuries.