Gypsy Designs Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caydn curled his hands in the thick fabric, his nails shredding it easily, fighting the urge to do the same to Lucien.

"She can't," he snarled, "She was a virgin," he said firmly looking up to see Lucien close his eyes in understanding.

Seeing her body moving ever so slightly, the muscles beneath the skin spasming with need, Caydn cupped his hand gently over her mound, pushing the lacey panties against her inflamed skin. Her immediate release rewarded his actions, the heat flaring and wetness soaking the thin fabric in his hand.

"Breath Gypsy," Lucien said gently, his cheek resting against her hair, as she gasped for breath. "We'll let nothing happen to you, breath."

Caydn stood quickly as her panting lessened. Ripping off his jeans knowing it would only be moments before she'd again be crying out with need. Seeing Lucien continuing to hold her and nodding his understanding, moving forward he met her eyes.

"How will I ever be able to look at everyone, when they find out about this?" she asked, her voice trembling as she fought to contain the sob of embarrassment. "I've never been with anyone before you Caydn. What will people think about me if they know I'm no better than a bitch in heat needing or wanting anyone to touch me?"

Caydn ground his teeth together meeting her gaze, seeing and hearing the deep shame she was feeling, entwining itself with the overwhelming desire. This created a tsunami of emotion that threatened to crush her mentally.

Brushing the back of his fingers along the side of her rib cage he bit back the snarl of need flushing over his body. His cock so hard it was throbbing with a life of its own, wanting nothing more than to bury itself deep inside her and pour out his thick fluids.

"The only people who'll know, love you beyond life and also understand there are things out of our control at times," he assured her, his voice ragged with need. "One thing at a time, we'll make it through this."

She nodded before closing her eyes. Willing her self to close her mind off to what was happening around her as a defense mechanism. Taking a deep breath she relaxed back against Lucien, gasping when she felt Caydn pushing the lace panties from her body, his mouth following their path.

Caydn almost chuckled hearing the methodical reciting chants of events in history sliding into his mind while his lips tugged gently at the swollen flesh between her thighs, the wetness pouring from her wetting his face with each intense orgasm that ripped through her body. Flicking his tongue over her clit before thrusting it deep inside her feeling the clenching muscles inside her was almost his undoing.

Glancing up at Lucien he saw his eyes snap open, knowing his roar of possession had hit his friend hard. His incisors lengthened rapidly as blood lust filled him as if a swollen damn bursting.

Rising he spread her legs suddenly, his cock aimed to impale her as he leaned forward to bite. His deep savage growl echoed in the room when he bit deeply into the flesh of the arm that had moved to cover her breasts. Thrusting forward he buried his cock into her burning slickness as he drank from Lucien deeply.

Gypsy screamed, finally feeling him fill her as she'd been begging for what seemed like hours. Hearing Lucien's stifled grunt she opened her eyes, gasping when she saw the savage glow of Caydn's eyes as he fed from Lucien's arm that was holding her securely.

"Caydn me," she whispered, her voice weak with emotion, "feed from me," she almost begged.

Lucien groaned silently, twisting his arm from Caydn's mouth. "He can't Gypsy, not now," he told her, brushing her hair back from her face. "He was losing control so he fed from me to help him grasp that control again," he explained as he held her body tightly, his best friend thrusting himself deeper to her core.

Caydn looked at both Gypsy and Lucien, stilling his actions for a second. The woman he was obsessed with, leaning back, cradled in the arms of his friend. Her body naked and exposed, her thighs spread widely, his cock twitching deep inside her, raging for his release. With an evil smile he met Lucien's eyes before he began moving again. Pushing his cock through the waves of wetness dripping from her, sliding his hands beneath her legs he lifted them, opening her even further, exposing her to Lucien's view. He chuckled, hearing the ear wrenching squeak of Lucien's teeth grinding together while watching the cock disappearing between the swollen lips.

"You're beyond evil my friend," Lucien laughed deeply, flashing him a smile, displaying his lengthening fangs. "Beware though, two can play that game," he said quietly, moving his hand to cup Gypsy's breast, his fingers tweaking the engorged nipple sending her over the edge rapidly.

Caydn didn't have a chance to respond, feeling the sudden and painful grip of her pussy pulsing around him. Throwing his head back he roared, feeling his control vanish, thick burning cum surging through his cock, erupting deep inside her thrashing body.

Lucien laughed, hearing her thoughts that escaped her control. "You can call this a new version of double teaming," he chuckled, seeing Caydn drop his head slightly, shaking it. "Bad joke I know but what else could you call it," he laughed meeting Caydn's sarcastic glance.

She sighed loudly, feeling her body almost normal again for a few minutes while listening to the two men verbally jab at one another.

"I'm beginning to think the only thing that's going to keep me from dying of embarrassment is the fact that the two of you insist on carrying on a stand up comedic dialogue," she said angrily, glaring at each of them. "You can let me go," she glared at Lucien.

Caydn stepped back, clenching his jaw feeling the erotic sensations rippling along his semi hard cock as he slipped from her wetness. "He can't let you go Gypsy," he said quietly, taking a deep breath to maintain control as his eyes drank in the sight of her nakedness spread before him.

"That insane historical chanting he's doing is helping me keep some form of hold on myself, as much as I hate to admit it," he forced a smile at both of them. "When I feel your body respond it's driving me to make your mind bleed into mine as I'd like for your life blood to do while I'm pushing my cock to your center," he explained seductively.

"To feel you surrendering all to me is an overwhelming thing right now," he admitted.

"I'm not here as a perverse observer," Lucien said quietly, "Not that I mind," he chuckled, earning himself a slap along the side of his head from Gypsy. "But I do know that this is a powerful thing and one that was meant to push both of you to a point that would destroy each of you in as painful a way as possible."

Nostrils flaring as her scent hit him strongly. Caydn ran his hand along the outside of her thigh, digesting the signs that things were once again building within her.

"I just want it to stop," she said, her voice ragged, her body beginning to take over again. "Just let me die of embarrassment now and never have to face everyone," she sobbed.

Lucien braced himself, feeling the intense rage rolling off Caydn like a thick fog from the ocean. "Stop this Gypsy," he said firmly, gripping her arms tighter, slamming her shoulders back against his chest. "You're being a selfish spoiled brat right now, thinking of no one but yourself," he growled. "If you think this isn't equally as hard for Caydn or myself then think again little girl. We just have to be the ones to control it, and not let it control us since we have the power to end your life," he snapped, his voice raised echoing off the thick underground walls of the room.

She suddenly wasn't sure if the burning she felt flushing her body now was from the spell Damone had slammed her with or the honesty and self contempt she felt from Lucien's words. Taking a deep breath she looked up, meeting Caydn's eyes, seeing the glow under control as he studied her closely.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, "I wish I was stronger, but I'm not," she admitted.

"But you are," Caydn said with a grin, his fingers moving to stroke the sensitive flesh of her inner thigh intentionally. "You're much stronger than you give yourself credit for. You've been standing up to me for months now and look at how you have me wrapped around your finger," he winked at her just as his fingers flicked gently over her swollen clit, making her scream at the contact.

Gritting his teeth as her nails sank into his arms from Caydn's touch, he grinned at his friend. "You're the epitome of evil my friend where as she's the reflecting goodness, the day to your night," he said his voice trailing off, as he watched Caydn kneel between her wide spread thighs, his mouth capturing the raging nerve endings dancing through the swollen lips and clit.

Her head fell back onto Lucien's shoulder while Caydn demanded her body's response with his mouth. Hearing the slip of his controlled thoughts before the chanting, Caydn had mentioned, began again she bit back a grin. Pushing back against him more she felt the hard ridge of his cock, evidence of how deeply this was effecting him also, pulsing gently against her lower back.

Caydn glanced up sensing her actions and thoughts. Biting back the growl threatening to escape his throat he saw the twinkle of devilishness dancing in her eyes. At his nod he watched her turn her head slightly, brushing her mouth along the side of Lucien's throat, forcing a deep groan from the imposing man, as she bit the straining tendon of his neck.

Lucien moved his hands from her arms after pulling them back further, tucking them beneath his elbows, entrapping them against her side, her hands falling to his legs. "The two of you think to go from playing with fire, to taunting an inferno?" he asked before his hands moved to cup both up turned breasts. Circling his fingers around each nipple in ever tightening circles before pinching them gently, tugging. His laugh filled the room as Gypsy's next orgasm ripped through her at the combined assault on her body.

Her nails tried to dig through the black jeans encasing Lucien's legs, embedding themselves deep into his flesh. Her mind swirling out of control, her breath ragged and almost painful as each wave of pleasure surged through her.

Loosening his hold of her, Lucien leaned back, her breathing calming. "I'm going to start the shower," he said, pushing himself back to swing his legs over the back of the couch where he'd been sitting.

Caydn sat back on his heels, his eyes traveling over her face as the flush began to recede. Meeting her eyes, when they opened slowly he winked at her, laughing when a deep blush rushed to her cheeks.

"Teasing him isn't a bad thing," he said softly, taking her hand, pulling her forward so she was sitting. "This isn't a time for inhibitions Gypsy. Let them go, its okay," he assured her.

She wiggled her hips slightly feeling the plush fabric of the couch caressing her ass, teasing her to flex her hips forward so her pussy was touching it. "Again, not so soon," she whispered feeling the tight coiling deep inside her.

Glancing toward the bathroom, hearing the water, Caydn stood, pulling her roughly from the couch. Turning her, pulling her body back against his tightly, groaning when the round curves of her ass touched his thighs, his cock trapped between their electrified bodies.

Pushing her to the end of the couch, he grabbed her hands, placing them over the arm to the seat. His hips forcing her forward, she lifted one leg, resting her knee on the arm opening her body to him.

A deep seductive growl escaped him as he stepped forward, the head of his cock slipping erotically along the swollen folds dripping with her wetness. Reaching up wrapping his hand in her hair, he shifted forward, pushing just the head of his cock through the tight muscles surrounding her pussy.

Her mind was flooded with images of Lucien walking out finding them like this, Caydn slamming him self into her while she was begging for more with each thrust. Glaring over her shoulder at Caydn silently letting him know she didn't need his additional help to make the situation more out of control than it already was.

She saw the subtle glow beginning in his eyes, right before he slammed forward sharply, the head of his cock buried tightly against the spongy core of her cervix. She screamed when he pulled her head back tightly, using her hair as added leverage to impale him self as deeply into her as was physically possible.

Shaking his head, Lucien closed the shower doors already knowing what he'd find when he walked into the other room. The sounds and the vibrations surrounded his senses. Leaning against the door frame he watched the erotic vision playing out before him.

The punishing savage thrusts of Caydn's cock creating the sharp slapping sound, as his balls making staccato stinging slaps against Gypsy's engorged clit, forcing screams from her each time. Reaching down, he unbuttoned his jeans, needing some relief from the exceedingly tight confines around his own cock.

Sensing the escalation of the situation and Caydn's rapidly slipping control, he stepped toward the couch. Stopping to stand beside them, he watched as Caydn repeatedly buried his cock into her, the pink flesh of her pussy grasping, as if to keep him locked within her.

"So the two of you thought to leave me out this time," he chuckled, glancing at each of them assessing the situation. Placing his hand casually on Gypsy's back, he flashed Caydn a devilish smile, before running his hands down her back, cupping her ass cheeks squeezing gently.

"I do hate to be left out," he said, his voice as smooth as satin even though he felt anything but smooth. "I guess I'll just have to find my own place this time," he chuckled deeply. Moving his hands he spread his fingers, sliding them along the crevice of her ass. Moving lower he spread the escaping wetness around the tight bud of her asshole.

Gypsy tightened, suddenly feeling the caressing touch tickling over her asshole. Pulling hard against Caydn's hold of her hair, she groaned as the tip of Lucien's finger pushed tightly against the constricted band of muscle, massaging it, sending rapid fire jolts of electricity through her body.

His teeth ground together, his incisors slicing into his lip, as his eyes locked onto the sight in front of him. Caydn felt the fear surge through her initially at Lucien's touch, but as he watched the large man's finger stroke gently across the tiny pink hole, he felt her pussy clamping down around him savagely.

Her head dropped when Caydn released the pressure on her hair, gasping she felt his thrusts slowing before he pulled back completely. She choked suddenly, feeling the firm long fingers move from their teasing strokes over her ass to push deeply into her pussy, scooping the wetness that poured from her, covering the crack of her ass more each time.

Lucien nodded as Caydn pushed forward again, his thrusts slow and methodical. Running one hand up along Gypsy's back to her shoulder he held her as his other hand again began its torturing teasing of her ass. He felt his cock twitch every time he pushed tighter against the clenched band of muscles. Blocking his mind refusing to think about what it would feel like to replace his finger with his cock.

Caydn wrapped his mind around hers, threading itself with her thoughts sending her mental images of what he was witnessing. Groaning he felt the ripples coursing through her body as her ass was slowly opening, taking the tip of Lucien's finger into her ass deeper with each stroke.

Seeing his friends' finger embedded fully in the tight sphincter muscle he increased his pace, fighting the urge to erupt deep within her as he felt the caressing finger through the thin membrane of tissue.

Her breath caught deep in her chest, feeling the matching strokes invading her body, the nerve endings of both her pussy and her asshole surging to overwhelm her brain with sensations. Lifting her head, leaning into Lucien's hand for support she looked back at both men, her gaze daring as the tightly coiled orgasm building in her threatened to explode.

Lucien smiled seeing the wall of inhibitions come crashing down within Gypsy. Wiggling his finger deep in her clenching ass, he laughed when she pushed her ass back against both his hand and Caydn's cock, burying them deeper into her body as it began shaking violently.

Darkness began swirling around her, her orgasm ripping through her, overwhelming her entire system sending it into over load. Feeling the scalding heat erupting from Caydn's cock directly into her womb she gasped for breath, the darkness threatening to envelop her receding.

She tried to mentally curl her body into a ball as the men pulled out of her. Embarrassment flooded through her and tears threatened to escape.

"I hate both of you," she whispered raggedly, pushing her self away from the couch walking toward the bathroom.

Lucien shook his head, hating to see the pain radiating from both she and Caydn. "No you don't Gypsy, you just hate that your body doesn't hate us," he said softly, grinning, when she slammed the door on them with a huff.

Sitting on the arm of the couch Caydn watched Lucien walk over to the small refrigerator in the room, pulling out two bags of blood he knew he keep in stock.

"What worries me is what this'll do to her mentally," he said softly, taking the offered glass filled with rich blood.

Lucien shook his head as he tossed back the contents of his glass quickly. "She has more strength then you know my friend, don't worry. She's actually stronger than even she gives herself credit for, but she'll find it."

Glancing from the door to the glass he was finishing, he chuckled. "Do I even want to ask how you got donated blood that's overdosed with sexual hormones?" Caydn asked, setting the glass down.

Throwing back his head laughing, Lucien winked. "Call this a gift from my nymphomaniac twin. She volunteers at a small blood bank, and while working mentally plays games with the women who come in," he explained. "She finds those who enjoy fear and plays on it, and others who enjoy experiencing wet dreams while donating. Then she takes what she needs and clears the minds of those working so they never notice the loss."

"Amazing how twins, which is rare in itself," Caydn laughed, "but that both of you're as devious as the other. We better go see how Gypsy is doing, she's been quiet for to long," he said standing, following Lucien to the bathroom.

********************

Gypsy bit her lip harder, fighting the urge to scream, the water refused to stay away from her. She moved back closer to the tiled wall only to cringe when the cold hardness sent jolts of electricity through her on contact. Rocking back and forth with movements barely noticeable to the eye, she concentrated on the soap lying on the shower floor in front of her, melting beneath the hot water streaming over and around it.

Lucien swore in a language she didn't understand when he walked in and saw her. Tears escaped from under her lashes as she closed her eyes when he and Caydn rushed into the shower, reaching for her.

"No leave me alone," she cried brokenly. "Just leave me alone, and this'll go away," she growled at each of them.

Lucien snarled, fury hit him seeing and hearing the exploding pain shoot through his friends mind and body at her rejection. Grabbing her arms he jerked her up from the corner of the shower floor.

"Stop it Gypsy," he demanded shaking her abruptly. "It's time to grow up and admit you're an adult, stop using all of the bullshit your mother and Barton filled your mind with," he told her firmly, smiling when he saw the rage filling her eyes.

"How in the hell do you know what my life was like or what I believe," she slammed her hands against his chest trying to shove him back. "What gives you the right to tell me to grow up? Other then the fact that you're as old as fucking dirt, and think we all need to act your age," she glared at him when he refused to budge.