Gypsy Designs Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie pinned the last section of the flowing hem, sitting back on her heels she looked toward the window, where Gypsy was staring. "I know this has been hard on you my dear, but you've got to take a deep breath and know what it'll be over soon and when it is, life will be dull and boring again," she laughed, taking the hand her niece offered to help her up from the floor.

"Dull and boring sounds like heaven," Vince said, stopping at the door seeing what his wife had been doing. "Sophie you've not lost your touch at all," he said with a huge smile seeing the gorgeous dress Gypsy was modeling.

Gypsy laughed, looking at the full length mirror across from where she stood. The dress was a gift from Sophie to her for her first big night out. She'd been so busy with clients she hadn't had the time beyond drawing out a design for herself.

Turning she grinned seeing the moderate scoop of the back that left her upper back and shoulders bare. The sides seem to cling to her ribs as if by magic, keeping the full curves of her breasts contained. Her right arm was covered by a flowing peasant styled sleeve that narrowed down to a tight cuff from her forearm to wrist, while the other shoulder and arm were bare.

Meeting Vince's eyes, she laughed, twirling so he could see how the fullness at the bottom of the slim lines skirt, swirled around her feet. Sophie blushed when Vince clapped and slid his arm around her shoulders, giving her a tight hug of pride.

"I had no idea this woman had this type of skill or I would've been having her help me with the designing and not just letting her sit around beading and helping with alterations," Gypsy told him as she stepped down off the small raised platform.

Sophie stepped up; unzipping the gown so Gypsy could take it off and she could finish the hemming on the long golden gown. "I like what I've been doing and I don't want to have to sit around pulling my hair out as I see you and Megan doing when you're trying to come up with something for someone," she laughed.

"As soon as you're changed, the two of you can walk to the house with me," Vince explained, glancing out side seeing the sun slipping along the horizon. "I sent Karl to the house to go over some of the plans I drew up so he can call and explain to Phillip's security people what they need to make sure Jazleen and the baby are safe," he said with a smile of approval toward his wife.

"I know you wish Jaz had made the trip back," Gypsy said stepping out of the dress in the dressing room before reaching for her jeans and thick shirt she'd been wearing. "I know I wouldn't like to have seen them both, but I can't imagine what it'd be like traveling with a sick child even if it is just a bad cold," she laughed slipping her tennis shoes on walking out.

Gypsy slowed as the three of them walked toward the estate house. Something kept making the hair on the back of her neck bristle and she wasn't sure what. Stopping as if to tie her shoe, she took the time to look around, Sophie and Vince waited for her.

Standing, she brushed a leaf from her sleeve. "Karl, you can join us if you'd like," she said with a smile, her voice slightly too loud as she exposed the odd man, who'd been standing back in the tree line.

Vince covered his surprise smoothly, pulling Sophie to his side, as they waited for Karl to join them. "The grounds are just amazing even during the winter aren't they?" He asked Karl with a smile. "You should see them in the spring and summer, spectacular."

Karl was rigid as he walked beside them, his expression that of a man heading to his own execution.

Gypsy slowed as they'd reached the patio, reaching out she held Karl's arm motioning for him to wait. "I'll be there in a minute," she told Sophie who waved and headed into the kitchen, Vince glancing over his shoulder with a knowing nod.

Watching the door close, she looked back at Karl. The sneer that was no longer hidden on his face, the burning hate filling his eyes made her take a step back.

"It's obvious I don't need to ask what's wrong but I do think it might help, if you told me why you're here Karl?" she said, struggling to keep her voice from breaking, facing such strong negative emotions.

"I thought you were a smart girl, a good girl, one who had pride in herself," he said slowly, his hands clenching and unclenching, as he looked between her and the house repeatedly. "I was wrong though," he spat the words out in disgust.

Running her hand through her hair, brushing it back from her face she tried to pick out what it was he was talking about, but his mind was so filled with painful, bitter thoughts it was overwhelming to her.

"Hang on Karl, what're you talking about?" she said calmly, trying to reach out and take his hand to calm him down.

"Don't touch me," he snapped, stepping back quickly. "I've seen what happens to people when one of you touches someone," he said quickly, his face turning redder as his anger reached a boiling point.

"Karl I think you're talking about someone like me and not Gypsy," Lucinda said with a purr to her voice, as she stepped through the gate from the enclosed patio.

She glanced at Gypsy and saw she did indeed have strong abilities, since the warning to step back she'd sent, had been vague yet Gypsy had followed it.

Karl's face blanched white, seeing Lucinda stepping into the light of the patio. His eyes moved over her body, the deep plunge of the curve hugging vee necked sweater, the pencil legged slacks that encased her long legs, all of this resting on five inch heels that made her appear to be almost seven foot tall and not the modest six, three she was then.

"I think he's actually talking about all of 'us' and not Gypsy, Lucinda," Caydn said pushing away from the dark brick wall that surrounded the patio area.

The muscles tensed in his body as his eyes moved quickly from one to the next until he realized they circled him. "Stay away from me," he all but screamed, the veins in both his neck and temples distended, pounding with emotion.

"I'm not going to let you play with me like I'm a little mouse you can torture, before you kill me," he snapped, his eyes wild as he crouched in a counter attack position. Turning his gaze toward Gypsy his nostrils flared. "They're going to make you one of them, you'll be their blood thirsty entertainment that keeps them occupied during the long dark nights," he all but spat the words at her.

Gypsy felt her breath catch in her throat as the intense waves of anger and disgust bombarded her. Her hand went to her throat attempting to keep the bile that was rapidly rising from escaping.

Lucinda moved quickly, anticipating Karl's charge on Gypsy. Stepping between her and Karl, she nodded as Caydn grabbed Gypsy, pushing her quickly toward the house.

Slamming the door, just as Karl screamed loudly, he pulled Gypsy against his chest, his arms wrapping around her tightly, her sobs filling the room. Sophie and Vince stood frozen for a moment before the room was suddenly filled with the additional men Victor had sent to the estate.

"What in the hell's happening?" Victor roared stepping into the room seeing his granddaughter bordering on hysterics and hearing one of his employees, being physically subdued outside.

Gypsy looked toward her grandfather, her eyes almost blind from the tears. Taking a deep breath she surrendered to the darkness, that had been pushing itself against her mind, relief from the stress immediate, as she collapsed in Caydn's arms.

********************

Holding very still, she listened to the soft voices, as they began filtering into her mind as she woke. She sensed Megan near her, her worry obvious as she listened also.

"Why in the hell didn't you tell Lucien or even me about any of this?" Caydn snapped, his eyes glowing after what he'd just heard. "There should've been people sent in to clean that mess up before it'd accelerated to that point," he growled.

Lucinda sat quietly on the arm of the chair near the fireplace. She met Caydn's eyes unflinchingly, having known this would be the reaction if anyone ever found out about the job she'd been sent to do before she'd left the Guardians.

"What good would my having told either one of you done?" she asked quietly, meeting the stares of both her twin and his friends at her question. "And before you go off on another tangent let me assure you, there'd been 'people sent in' before I was contacted about it," she said firmly.

Lucien threw back a large snifter of bourbon before turning to glare at his sister again. "This was why you left?" he asked, "yet you still didn't think it was important enough to mention to me or anyone else?"

Victor shook his head, hating the contempt and rivalry he was witnessing. "Lucien in all fairness, do you honestly think they would've allowed Lucinda to walk free of her contract with the Guardians, had she not been sworn to secrecy? If they'd thought she wasn't to be trusted she would've never survived to have needed the contract broken."

"Good morning sunshine," Megan laughed, smiling at Gypsy, trying to break some of the tension in the room.

Gypsy rolled her eyes at her friend, brushing her hair from her face she sat up. "I'm not sure I really want to hear everything I missed, but just let me know is Karl going to be okay?" she asked meeting Caydn's eyes.

Caydn took a deep breath, shoving his hair back before nodding. "Karl's on his way back home as we speak," he explained. "Christian sedated him, and after we found out what some of the root causes were, it was clear that Karl was going to need more in depth help that what we could offer him here."

Lucinda watched Gypsy closely, wondering exactly what she'd seen and felt from Karl during his rage, before she'd passed out. Glancing toward Caydn who was pacing the room, she leaned forward.

"Gypsy would you mind if I asked what you saw or felt before Karl got out of control?" she asked, ignoring the growl, that escaped Caydn at the question.

Gypsy shuddered slightly, taking a deep breath, meeting Lucinda's eyes. "It was really a blur, as if his mind was spinning so fast only bits and pieces of things were actually coherent," she said softly, ignoring Cadyn's hand reaching toward her.

"If I saw something that might be a help, then let me," she snapped, looking up to meet his black eyes. "If you don't think I feel like a total idiot having passed out when someone was in so much pain and distress, then you don't know any damn thing about me at all," she said firmly.

Lucien slammed his glass down on the bar, the sound of shattering glass an explosion in the quiet room. "I'm going out," he roared, spinning on his heel, leaving.

Christian looked at Phillip, who'd been quietly observing from the doorway. At his nod he turned, following Lucien. "You'll be fine here with Gypsy?" He asked Megan who nodded silently, knowing he was also going to follow and make sure Lucien didn't do anything stupid.

Gypsy closed her eyes, listening to the silence after Caydn had slammed his fist into the wall beside the fireplace and stormed from the room, anger swirling around him as if a vortex out of control.

"I can add being able to clear a room to my resume it looks like," Lucinda chuckled, glancing at Victor and Vince who remained other than Gypsy and Megan.

Victor laughed softly, "I think you'd be better leaving that from the resume my dear," he said smiling when Vince agreed. "You have to understand that their reaction was out of fear and protectiveness of you and not anger."

"I'm going to get some tea and see if Sophie's off the phone and let her know you're awake," Megan said, "Would you like something other than tea?" she asked before heading to the kitchen.

"What exactly did you see Gypsy?" Lucinda asked; sensing that she'd prefer to finish the discussion, before Sophie or the men reappeared.

"I'm not sure if this is going to make sense since it doesn't to me," Gypsy said quickly, her fingers absently reaching to rub her temples. "It was almost like he was watching a circus at first," she explained.

"But I could suddenly hear his breath real loud, as if he'd been running and was panting for breath. Then his heart beat was almost as loud as a drum," she shivered. "That's when things got really fragmented, the circus turned into a horror movie," she said, looking up to meet Lucinda's gaze.

"There was blood everywhere, some people were laughing and cheering while some where screaming, as if they were being ripped apart," she said her voice fading. "They were being ripped apart," she whispered, seeing in her mind the body of a young man being tossed around while others sliced him as if with knives, blood pouring out over the body and the floor.

Gypsy opened her mouth but no sound escaped, as the face of a young woman filled her mind, the fear painfully obvious as she huddled or tried to huddle and hide in a corner from the mayhem taking place around her.

Lucinda knelt in front of Gypsy, her hands holding hers tightly. "Gypsy, it's okay. It was just a dream Karl had," she said firmly trying to pull the young woman in front of her back to her. "I want you to listen to me," she said dropping her voice slowly. "Listen to what I'm saying and breath. Close your eyes and just listen."

Gypsy jerked suddenly, feeling the invading tickling of her brain, as Lucinda attempted to control her mind. "Stop that," she snapped, snatching her hands from Lucinda's, shoving them into her hair, massaging her scalp. "I really wish to hell all of you would stop that shit," she snapped, almost laughing at the startled look on the tall woman's face.

Caydn stepping out of the shadows of the hallway laughing, "It's a real shocker to find that your easiest talent is worthless, isn't it Luc?" he asked seeing Lucinda's shock.

Gypsy looked at him, taking a breath when she noticed the brown band had returned to his eyes. "I thought you'd left to follow Lucien?" she asked annoyed, at all the attention she was suddenly getting.

"I did, but after Christian decided to give me one hell of an upper cut and threatened more if I didn't calm down," he laughed, seeing Megan cover her mouth and giggle. "I thought I'd come back and make sure you were okay."

Lucinda shook her head, watching as the tall gorgeous man, stepped to the end of the couch and pulled Gypsy up and into his arms. "I guess she's more than just an unusual anomaly that's peaked your interest," she flashed both of them a smile. "A woman who's above your dazzling charm and skills, this should be fun to watch," she laughed, flopping down on the love seat beside Victor.

Gypsy glanced at her, one brow raised. "I'm not sure if I should be insulted from having gone from a 'bird' to now an 'anomaly'," she laughed as Caydn scooped her up in his arms.

"I think we've had enough entertainment for the evening," Caydn said, ignoring the sharp pinch Gypsy gave him, as he walked toward the door way. "Lucinda if you would drive Megan home. I'm sure Christian will be there very soon. You also might find Lucien's form of letting off stream to your amusement also," he laughed as the tall woman smiled and purred.

Closing the door to the study behind them when Caydn hesitated, she glanced at him. "Should I even ask what that was about?" she said quietly, her cheeks flushing suddenly at the thoughts running through her head.

Sitting down in the large leather chair behind his desk, he smiled as Gypsy straddled his lap, propping her elbows on his chest. "Let's just say that as twins they both seem to have the same taste for things," he laughed quietly, his fingers threading themselves deep into her hair, pulling her mouth down to meet his.

Her sigh was captured by his mouth as her tongue slid seductively along his as he kissed her. Closing her eyes, she fought the groan that threatened to escape her, his fingers tugged firmly on her hair, pulling her head back so his lips could move along the slender lines of her throat.

"Wait a minute," she said breathlessly, pushing back she looked down at him, the seductive glow of his eyes moving over her face to her mouth then traveling to her full breasts in front of him.

"What do you mean, they have the same tastes?" she asked, stopping, when it registered what he'd meant. Her mouth opened in a silent gasp, realizing Lucinda enjoyed women also.

Caydn laughed seeing her expression, his body tightened at the images that flashed through her mind at the thought. His hands dropped to her hips, pulling her body tightly against the rock hard length of his cock. Shifting his hips slightly, he chuckled at her gasp.

"I'm sure if you'd ever like to observe first hand, the two of them would be more than willing for the audience," he said softly, leaning forward to capture one nipple through the fabric of her shirt.

"What?" she stuttered, her body having a mind of its own, as he easily manipulated her hips against him. "Why would I want to observe?" she said innocently, her voice fading, her mind filled with intimate images of two women's bodies intertwined, their expressions that of rapture. "Stop that," she gasped taking a deep breath.

Caydn laughed seeing and feeling the flush that covered her cheeks, had moved down across her chest with its rosy color. Reaching to pull her against him he hesitated feeling her stiffen slightly.

"What's wrong Gypsy?" he asked leaning forward, attempting to nuzzle her neck only for her to lean away from him, and preventing him from touching her.

She kept her eyes down, focusing on her hands now resting against his chest, holding him at bay. "Nothing," she said softly, her voice fading into a sigh. "I'm not as comfortable as I obviously should be about some things you seem to think of as perfectly normal in life," she said in a rush, at the same time slamming her blocks up in her mind knowing he'd be searching for what had upset her.

He'd felt her mind close off from him, and at the moment knew pushing for entry would break what appeared to be an unstable level of trust she was feeling. Leaning back he watched her for a minute, his hand slowly moving over her back, tangling in the riotous curls hanging down her back.

"I'm not sure I know exactly what you mean," he said slowly, trying to read her body language since that was the only thing she was offering.

She took a deep breath, hoping she'd be able to control the blossoming inferno of embarrassment she was feeling. "I think Lucinda might have said it best when she was talking about the 'perverted things in life' all of you thought of as the norm, and how 'all of you have a much higher sexual appetite than most creatures', I think is how she put it," she said quietly wishing she could vanish and not have to meet his eyes at the moment.

Caydn wanted to laugh but something told him this was not the time for it. He also didn't think this was the appropriate time to remind her that her sexual appetite was close to being as strong as his own, when she let herself go.

"I should've warned you about Luc being here, and that she's never been known for her tact about any issue or situation she senses is off limits to someone," he tried to explain. "I know that this is something that's new and overwhelming to you, and that everything that took place the other night has to be mind blowing in itself."

She froze the minute he mentioned what had happened between her, Lucien and him. Pushing back quickly she slid from his lap, avoiding his hands, as he reached for her.

"I wasn't going to bring that up and I wish you hadn't either. But you're right, it is beyond mind blowing for me, to even try and figure out how I ended up in that situation let alone how I can live with myself, knowing it happened," she said taking a deep breath to keep her voice from shaking. "I'd like nothing better than to forget it ever happened, so I think it would be the best thing if I went to my own room and we agree, none of us will ever mention it again or think about it," she said looking up to meet his eyes.