Gypsy Magic

Story Info
Serendipitous Adventure; New Experience.
2.9k words
4.09
11.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

By Aleq de Satyr

Prologue

My name is Octavia, Tavia for short. I am a 47 year old non-conformist Social Scientist. I was on my way home to Denver, Colorado, after attending a seminar in Santa Fe New Mexico, when I decided to stop over in Taos for a short rest. I am also a Feminist activist, sex enthusiast, educator, herbalist, and writer.

My face is austere, angular, slightly pock marked, but rather attractive with sensual lips. I have a firm, slender, well-toned almost mannish, but shapely body; curvy around the hips and ass. My medium-sized breasts are still buoyant. My thighs and legs look strong and I stand 5ft 7in tall. But the most attractive thing about me is my eyes: a slow burning brown flecked with amber. My complexion is honey-brown. My hair a mass of black tangles usually fastened haphazardly with a piece of orange yarn. I have the look that the Spanish call "Duende"--lots of spirit, lots of darkness; I always look like a woman who had just been fucked...Although it has been a while since I was last fucked.

A Journey Begins

A bill board in town announced a matinee performance of Magic by the itinerant Magician Janus. I was overwhelmed by the performance of Janus at the town hall. Aside from the sword swallowing and fire eating by his two women assistants, Janus's act was pure magic mixed with sorcery. But perhaps what affected me most was his appearance and that of his assistants. Janus's bare broad chest was covered with a mass of thick black curly hair and his tights prominently displayed his overly large cock in bold relief. I could not take my eyes off it. I was very much aroused and dripping juice. I really would love to be fucked, I decided. I kept my gaze on Janus's big bulge while we talked after the show. He smiled knowingly then squeezed my nipples.

"Come to my trailer tonight and I will show you some real magic" he said, with a chuckle. I was torn; I needed to be on my way home, but what the heck. My cunt was calling the shots.

His double-wide trailer/mobile home stood on a bluff overlooking a small Lake, miles away from the main trailer park...It was hidden behind juniper, yucca and sage trees ...Janus is a man with a penchant for seclusion and privacy...He claimed the entire area is consecrated ground...I can believe that. I got lost getting there

The clear, moonlit June night was full of stars and crickets and warm breeze...Inside the clean, well-organized trailer a mural of Iconic figures painted by Janus hung on a wall. The spacious den contained a low futon set in an alcove and strewn with lavender cushions...Four big colored candles glowed warmly inside the trailer, which was filled with the scent of incense, and felt like a temple, ablaze with sacred worship... Gypsy guitar music played in the background; a deep, rich erotic and spiritual cadence...The women assistants, seemingly in their twenties were clad in short, white muslin tunics that left their hairy cunts and breasts exposed, lounged on a sofa drinking wine.

Janus offered me a drink, a "potion" distilled from an alembic and a big, fat joint...I began to feel a delightful buzzing in my head...I felt like I was floating...We laughed and kissed and fondled...The girls giggled and tittered prompting Janus to send them to their cabin. I got the feeling that he fucks them. A solitary candle burns beside the futon...Janus lay sprawled before me, propped against the pillows, with a large gold medallion, an ornament depicting the sun, hung on a thick gold chain around his neck...He told me he was a Gypsy, 42 years old and had been a Magician for 15 years. And boy was he good looking!.

Between his strong muscular hairy brown thighs, a full, very large, thick 10 inch erection, laden with exotic promise. Oh my God, he was hung like a mule I thought; my cunt was already soaking wet, my thong very sticky with juice. I undressed quickly and crouched between his legs and began to suck his enormous cock. I sucked and sucked until he groaned with desire. I opened my hairy pussy lips wide, the folds meaty and drenched with juice: my large clitoris gleaming wet under the thick long shaft...

I rubbed Janus's steely cock against my wet, burgundy labia, steadily, interminably, smacking my lips, my throbbing clitoris swollen solid...Janus began to fuck me with gusto and a lusty intensity, my cunt strong and demanding, clamping on his super hard cock as he moved resolutely within me with forceful thrusts, submerged in my thick liquid core...I lay under him panting, moaning, thrusting my hips...My juices were so thick and creamy on his cock. My cunt was swollen, huge, it filled the room...He fucked me and fucked me; most exquisitely, passionately, revealing to me the Magic he'd promised earlier. I came and came in long shuddering spasms, letting out a strangled cry into the night, triggering a powerful release from Janus, flooding me with a geyser of cum. He rested quietly inside me, vaguely aware of the sound of drums, which seem far away...He fucked me again gently from behind until sleep overtook us...

The girls brought me some herbal tea in the morning, and then impudently began to stroke and suck my breasts and pussy, giggling all the while. Janus who was out jogging arrived just in time to stop them, and then proceeded to fuck me royally while the girls watched in amusement. After Janus and the girls left for a show, I took a nap but was awoken by Romus a friend of Janus' who had stopped by unannounced. We talked and laughed and traded jokes. He offered to take me to the nearby Gypsy camp of Catalonia, some thirty miles away.

"You will love it; it is a wonderful, magical place" he said. He and Janus grew up there. He was 40 years old.

I was in an expansive, tender mood to fuck every man and woman on Earth: the old, the young, the beautiful, the plain, the straight, the lesbian...If only I wasn't in transit, passing thru, I lamented.

@=@=@

Catalonia

It was a sprawling semi-settled band of 250 people, and a subtribe from the Gitano...It was and probably still is the largest and by far the most stable settlement in North America...Modern Gypsy settlements, encampments and bands are more like semi-urban communes, or kibbutz's that serve as temporary residencies for many wandering Gypsies...Catalonia is like that... Members had ancestry from Persia, North Africa, Spain, South of France and Turkey...I was very much impressed with the settlement where the women have made beautiful things--poems, painting, pottery, music, wine; all dedicated to ancestral spirits...Romus gave me a tour of the lovely, well-kept camp, from the gates thru the fields to the arroyo and back. Finally he took me to his cabin, stroking his already big, hard cock.

He began to stroke my exposed breasts, thighs and hairy bush; my big slippery clitoris...I felt good, sounding incoherent. I was thoroughly enjoying the caresses. Romus fucked me skillfully, magnificently that afternoon...Driving me to greater and greater heights of erotic frenzy...I loved the way he fucked...slow and sweetly obscene with a smile on his face...I moved and undulated my body whorishly, my cunt milking his dick, squeezing, massaging, churning like a thunderstorm and the blood throbbed in his cock as he pounded my cunt, hard...We fucked for hours, responding to each other's moves hypnotically, lasciviously, forcing me up and up until my final explosion, when I clutched Romus tightly, my cunt gripping his big cock while it pumped jets of cum into my womb...

"I'm very happy today" he said later..."Let's have a drink or two and keep fucking" he added...

Rosa was the 20 year old daughter of Catalonia's Chieftain, Django. She hung out mostly with slick city friends. She was slim, almost hipless like a boy, with long dancer's legs; full breasts and well-shaped supple ass. Her flat rippling belly was covered with atavistic hair, running from navel to crotch where it spreads into a wild, unruly bush. Her thighs and legs were covered with bristles. She was a restless girl...

The storm kept raging as it rained harder and harder, blowing in diagonal lines...As I rushed into Romus' cabin from the rain, I saw him fucking Rosa on the bed, while she writhed on her back being brought to a peak of pleasure by the huge cock of Romus, buried deep inside her. I was stunned by the spectacle and decided to watch them fuck...

They were unaware of my presence in the shadows behind the beaded curtain. Rosa's cunt was very wet, emanating slurpy sounds as Romus fucked her slowly. Her pelvis arched under him and he plowed into her, slowly in and out, penetrating her deeper and deeper. She began to howl and pant as he moved inexorably inside her cunt with long sure strokes. Thrusting deeper and deeper, scattering drops of her juices...A slow deep fuck...Rosa screamed as she came shuddering for a long time...She was not the only woman being fucked...At night Catalonia is filled with the Magic of sensuous/melodious guitar music and the wailing and orgasmic cries of women being royally fucked, both indoors and out.

Appropriately enough, because of my wildness and darkness, Django made me an honorary Gypsy that night amid music, song and revelry so wild and beautiful...There was lots of roasted capon and wine to go around...I liked Django, a strong swarthy man of 50; his sense of humor, his big mustache...He enticed me into his cabin discreetly and promptly undressed us both. His 12 inch very thick cock was massive and very hard. He fucked me with an intensity that blew my mind and left me disoriented, while his young 22 year old ward-maid-concubine Narsica watched in fascination. I cried out continuously, groaning, moaning, crooning; He fucked me slowly, serenely, moving in and out of my warm, slick pussy in exquisite thrusts for a very long time...My cunt was on fire, thick with oozing slimy grool...It was an exquisite, Magical fuck...It was also raw, messy wonderful out of this world fucking.

Indeed, there is Magic in Gypsy fucking I'd realized. Narsica pulled out Django's prick and licked it up and down, murmuring "Ummmm, it is good" in between licks...

Then she shoved it back inside my cunt, and the man plowed my depths with great skill and finesse, while I rotated my hips, my cunt creaming around the hard cock... I farted loudly, continuously, shuddering violently as I came and came...When Django left, Narsica sucked my clitoris and lapped my juices and Django's semen, I slept soundly.

Janus arrived at Catalonia the next day to check on me while I was at the arroyo enjoying nature. He brought me flowers and candy and some pot. He had missed me very much he said. Then he fucked me most deliciously on the soft grass, for two solid hours. When he left I opened my legs and let the cool breeze from the stream soothe my ravaged cunt.

I became friends with Pia simply because we have so much in common. Pia is attractive and titillating, an evanescent odalisque. The story of her life is right out of the Arabian Nights...She is also a woman searching for love and confessed to eclectic tastes in both men and women... With complete equanimity, she talked about her latest male conquest's oversized cock, going into detail about its length and thickness and hardness; as well as the depth, tightness and degree of wetness of her last woman lover's cunt... She loves to say the words fuck, cunt, shit, asshole, prick, and cock a lot.

Pia's younger brother Rolande, mid 30's with a reputation as a Rascal and a Rake came to visit from Santa Fe. After introducing us she left to attend to chores for the old folks. The heat and humidity made everything cling to the body...The evening air was very warm with a heady scent of night blossom. It was quiet and peaceful in Pia's cabin. Rolande told me stories about his risqué escapades while we enjoyed some wine and a joint...I was turned on, my twat sizzled.

Rolande took my hand and led me to the bedroom; I could feel a trail of cunt juice running down my inner thigh. The cabin was fuzzy with shadows and heat. I wanted it doggie-style, jerking my ass like a rutting bitch, wet as a cow...The lips of my vulva full and swollen, my clitoris big and hard, my cunt filled with puddles...Rolande pushed his huge cock slowly into me, to the bottom of my twat...

"O fuck, it is so deep" I sighed...

I contracted as he went deeper, pulling him in, in, in...All the way in then all the way out. Again and again while I chanted a mantra: "Yes, yes, yes, Oh. Yes"!

I could not get enough. I danced on Rolande's piston-like cock like a raging whore in an orgy of flesh lust, as I rubbed my inflamed clitoris rhythmically...He fucked me hard. I felt his cock stroking my G-spot then sink to its fullest length, entering my womb as I rushed to a screaming orgasm after orgasm, my body wracked with convulsions, a fountain of liquid pouring out of me like piss onto the sheets...My orgasmic rush sent Rolande spinning into a gushing climax, filling me with a torrent of semen...We lay spoon-fashion in a puddle of sex fluids, his cock still throbbing inside me...After a while I rolled onto my back, spreading my legs...

"Encore, Por favor", I whispered.

"Most certainly senora," said Rolande mounting me again.

Zaveta was the medicine woman of Catalonia. She was middle-aged, in her prime, quite attractive and serene...In her spacious cabin Zaveta served me some wild intoxicating spicy wine, telling me about her Persian ancestry and her sojourns around the world...She used to be a "Gypsy" dancer and boasted of having danced for the nobility in many countries...Django fucked her occasionally at her request, when she needed some cock. She was a passionately dynamic woman who advocated sex among women as a form of self (cunt) worship, as well as to assuage their horniness when the men were away...This had put her at odds with the male tribal heads, which seem to frown on lesbianism...

She is a seer with knowledge of herbs, spells; the powers of hypnotism, the skill of ESP, the old female power...She spoke three languages perfectly as well as some German. She is no man's woman, independent, very cunning, very wise with a Magical charm...A healer and a midwife...

Zaveta is a very rare woman.. Reclining against the cushions on her couch, her hairy legs parted beneath her open caftan, baring her vulva fringed with thick longish hair like tall grass in a breeze...Her cunt was the color of autumn...Zaveta's inviting body aroused my passion for her more vigorously than ever...A passion that I'd sublimated during the sessions of instruction and initiation with her.. I was mesmerized by her acute sexual arousal by her dripping cunt, vibrating, radiating her yearning...Her clitoris screaming out her desire...

An erotic aroma enveloped us as we moved thru the nine gates to the sensuous citadel of the bodily temple, including the "fine art of digital and lingual stimulation of the clitoris", and "Gitano sodomy"--a technique she'd refined and which I enjoyed...I kept stroking her hairy cunt with progressive speed until my hand was coated with a large spray of juice...God, she was so fucking wet!. We sucked, we lapped, we fisted each other skillfully with grim determination...We sixty-nined and tribaded, her sensuality was spellbinding, her twat drenched with thick, hot juices...

She breathed faster clutching me to her body more urgently, arching her back, groaning until we both groaned loudly, climaxing wildly together...I came to my senses slowly in the morning, feeling bewildered but exhilarated...The room smelled of lavender, mint and other herbs. I showered, ate some fruit and lay down on the couch. Zaveta walked in naked from her bath, showing off her inviting curves, full of lascivious humor...She lay down beside me, spoon fashion...

"Let me enjoy you slowly," she said slipping her fingers into my cunt and asshole rimming both.

I was awakened by the sound of guitar music, Gypsy music. Strange, melancholy with profound sensuality...Zaveta was seated beside the window her body wrapped in a large towel, plucking at the strings and singing words in Romany that I did not understand. Her cunt winked at me.

Epilogue

As Romus said, I did find Catalonia a Magical and a hearty place. The Gypsies, especially the (younger) women were so honest about their sexuality. They say yes to sex so forcefully. And if nothing else is, sexual liberation for them is a certainty...They brag about their fertility and their lustiness...They are real women who lust. They have "Femmchismo", what Pia and other radical feminists describe as the hungry sexual ego of a woman. It is not about falling in love, it is about the value of sexual desire empowered by action.

I spent those seven days in Catalonia, in what became a sweet kismet...And my latent nymphomania rushed to the surface; my cunt fully satiated...Saying goodbye to Catalonia and especially Zaveta was very emotional for me. My experience of Gypsy Magic will be with me forever. But as she predicted I shall return someday...

SPRING... 2007

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers