Gypsy Rhapsody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glenna watched him go with an overwhelming sense of relief. The tingling in her body remained and she acutely aware that she was a woman who was very aware of her body. She instinctively knew that should she let Erik know that she was a woman and let him love her, she would enjoy herself, just like yesterday when he'd forced her.

Uneasy at his sexual response to the lad lingering in his gut, Erik opened his breeches and quickly stroked himself until his seed erupted from his body. Then he walked back to the clearing to find Glenn gone. But knew that he wasn't far. "When you are ready to join me, make your presence known, Glenn," Erik called out. "I know you are still here."

Glenna hadn't gone far. Her painful ankle held her back so she just settled herself in a thick brush and waited to see what Erik would do when he'd find her gone. When he did come back, he just called out to her as if she wasn't even gone.

In defeat, she made herself known to him. She hobbled up to him and suddenly stumbled. Erik braced his legs and caught her against his chest. Her pain filled eyes stared up at him for a moment before closing in a faint.

Erik carried the lad to the stream and lay him down at the water's edge. Then he cleaned the dirt of Glenn's face, the mud disappearing in dirty rivulets.

Glenna awoke with a start and looked at Erik in shock. She clung tightly to his hand, who gazed down at her beauty that was now revealed.

Glenn was exquisite looking for a boy, he thought. His wide mouth with generous lips was slightly open as the lad stared up at him. Erik's heart began to race. He looked down at their clasped hands and then at Glenn's strong forearm. The biceps were well shaped, not big, but firm and well defined. He shook his head in frustration. The arms was too strong to be of a female, Erik reminded himself. The boy might be pretty, but he was still a boy. His groin tightened and he tried to will the sensation away. Too many years of experience with the opposite sex taught him that females were soft, pliant, weak and vulnerable. This person was none of those things, thus, despite his girlish looks, he must be a young boy.

He groaned at the quick arousal he got. Without thinking, Erik ran his hands up the boys legs, feeling the bunching muscles of his calf and thigh.

Mesmerized, Glenna watched as Erik's head lowered and kissed her forehead. Let him think I'm a boy, she thought with a small smile. She couldn't resist making him think that he was being aroused by a boy to teach him a lesson. She relaxed a little, and let herself enjoy the sensation of being touched by this man.

Erik couldn't believe the boy was letting him touch him. He was disgusted at his arousal, but couldn't seem to stop himself from wanted to bare those shapely buttocks and thrust himself between them. With gentleness and care, of course.

Glenna lifted her leg, making Erik think that it was okay to touch more intimately. Shifting slightly, she was getting ready for a crippling strike to the groin of the big Viking. When she felt his hand getting ready to bare her bottom, she struck, kneeing him hard, right between the legs. She was on her feet and moving as fast as her injured ankle would allow, when she heard his bellow of rage. She did not look back as she ran into the trees.

Erik gasped for breath and clenched his fists as he stood at the water's edge, his sex throbbing. He watched as Glenn ran into the trees. Jumping on his horse, he bellowed in rage again as he came down hard on the saddle. He spun the horse in the direction of the fleeing boy and set off at a full gallop.

"You stupid, little bastard!" he yelled as he reached Glenn. "What reason did you have for hurting me? I could run you through with my sword. Tie you to a tree and let the wild animals feed upon you." Dismounting the horse, Erik wrapped his hand in the boy's long hair, and pulled him closer. With his other hand he stroked his soft, smooth cheek and chin. He lowered his head and kissed Glenn right on the mouth, giving in to the lust that was taking over his body.

Glenna was too stunned to react at first. She opened her mouth to scream in outrage, and Erik's tongue slipped inside the warm cavern to touch her tongue with his. Even though she enjoyed the sensations of being kissed, she had to stop him, otherwise he'd find out she was really a girl, the girl he had already stolen her virginity from. She swung her leg back to kick him again. As her leg swung up, Erik closed his legs just in time and captured it between his thighs. Abruptly he grabbed her tunic and brought her body up against his. She sucked in her breath and tried to sink her chest in by rolling her shoulders forward, and sank her weight down so that Erik would not feel the lack of male parts between her thighs.

"Do you think you would get away with trying this a second time? This time I'll get what I want from you." He turned Glenn in his arms and pulled his head back to expose his throat. "Reach behind you and open my breeches, boy."

Glenna reluctantly obeyed the command. Reaching behind her, she felt for and found the area where his erection strained against his breeches. She got his breeches open in a few moments, then Erik turned her again to face him.

Wrapping his second hand in Glenn's hair, he forced him to his knees in front of him. "Please me, and I might let you go," he ordered with a ragged voice.

Despite her inexperience, Glenna knew what he wanted. Erik wanted her, thinking she was a boy, to pleasure him with her mouth. For a long moment, she stared at the shaft jutting out from his open breeches. Despite her circumstance, she was excited. It didn't matter that he thought she was a boy. Let him think she was a male. When she finally took him into her mouth, he moved her head in a rhythm that he liked.

"Use one hand to play with my sac, while stroking the shaft with the other," he instructed. "Close your lips over the head and suck at the same time," he added. When Glenn did, he groaned with the incredible pleasure.

All the while she pleasured Erik, he kept his hands in her hair, holding her securely so that she couldn't turn her head away. Even though she didn't know that a man could use a boy for pleasure, Glenna didn't even think that a man's rod could go another place besides a mouth.

Erik moved Glenn's head faster and faster as his climax approached. Just as he was about to erupt, he released him to spill his seed on the ground, stroking himself until he was done. Doing up his breeches, he led the boy to his horse and lifted him up onto the saddle before swinging up behind him.

Isle of Lindisfarne, England

2 miles off Northumberland coast

Late the following day, Erik and Glenna arrived at Lindisfarne Island, just off the coast of northeast England.

The island had a church and monastery that was established there by St. Aidan, who was a monk at Iona, an island of the Inner Hebrides in NW Scotland. At King Oswald's request, Aidan settled on Lindisfarne and was made bishop of the newly converted Northumbrians, then was consecrated in 635. After Oswald's death in 641, Aidan's protector became the next king, Oswin. He died soon after Oswin's martyrdom in August 20, 651. From Lindisfarne, Aidan evangelized northern England. He founded churches, monasteries, and, on the island, a school for the training of ministers, among whom were Chad, the first bishop of Lichfield, his brother Cedd, who converted the East Saxons, and Eata, abbot of Melrose.

In the early 700's, the Anglo-Saxon historian and theologian Bede praised Aidan for his learning, charity, and simplicity of life. Under his direction and that of his successors, Lindisfarne flourished as a leading ecclesiastical center until the Danish invasion began in 793.

Erik was in an unusual position. It seemed that he was keeping Glenn around for his own amusement. He couldn't get himself to actually have sex with the lad, which was okay with him, but it seemed that the lad was willing enough to use his hands and mouth on him.

The island was now deserted. The Danes raided the monastery and was abandoned in 875, and the monks fled inland with the body of St. Cuthbert, the sixth bishop, eventually settling at what became known as the cathedral city of Durham. In the early 900's, the Scandinavian Hrólfr, declared himself independent of King Harald I of Norway, came to raid Scotland, England, Flanders, and France on pirating expeditions. Towards the end of his life, his Danish army attacked France, and he established himself in an area along the Seine River. Charles III the Simple of France held off his siege of Paris, defeated him near Chartres, and negotiated the treaty of Saint-Clair-sur-Epte, giving him the part of Neustria that came to be called Normandy; Hrólfr in return agreed to stop his brigandage. Before his death in 927, he gave his son, William I Longsword, governance of the dukedom.

Settling in for the night at a empty cottage, Erik and Glenna lay close together on the bed. Erik could feel the boy's heart beat through the heavy layers of fabric and the softness of the boy's chest against his back sent tremors through him.

Turning to face Glenn, Erik reached out and grabbed his long locks. He twisted his hand in the long strands, forcing her near. "Boys as pretty as you can discover disturbing aspects of the male nature." Glenn was brought up against Erik as he wound the boy's hair one last turn. "And I strongly suggest that you either cut your hair, or bind it into submission. You look too much like a female. I find that I am strongly affected by you, and all I want to do is use you like I used your sister."

Erik tried to remind himself that he was not attracted to the dark-haired lad, but rather felt a strong brotherly protectiveness. He was a virile man, but these unnatural stirrings of arousal were disturbing and unwelcome. It was wrong of him, but he imagined Glenn as a woman. While women were round and soft, the lad was thin, lithe and supple. There should be no confusion! He was a young boy with the bad luck of being pretty. He must get rid of the odd notions from his mind, and seek a female to satisfy his sexual urges. Perhaps all he needed was to sink his randy shaft deep into a velvet sheath of a willing woman from a nearby town or village. Once he lay with a woman, the strange yearnings would disappear. But the nearest town was a few miles away, and too much trouble to cross the water at this time. He needed a woman now, but only Glenn was available. He cursed in a low voice, and turned his back and tried to sleep.

When Erik was finally asleep, Glenna crept from the bed and left the cottage. Going to the shoreline, she stripped naked and washed in the cold water. After she was done bathing, she made her way back to the cottage and crawled into bed beside Erik. She nestled her bottom into his groin and was immediately wrapped in his strong arms. She was doing this because she wanted to feel a man's touch. The wildness in her soul, the womanly core, ached to be possessed by this powerful man. A one time event, her wicked thoughts whispered to her. She turned in his arms and looked into his face. His eyes were closed, but he was more than ready for her.

"Undo my breeches," he mumbled in his sleep.

Glenna wasn't sure why she was so eager for a man's touch, but she was. She looked down at his crotch, but it was too dark to see anything. She felt for and found the huge bulge between his legs. She could feel it jump and swell beneath her light touch. She worked at the ties of his breeches until she finally had them loose enough so that his massive shaft sprang free. She grasped and stroked the huge member thrusting up from between Erik's legs. She felt very excited but also a little scared. What was she to expect from him while he thought she was just a woman in his dream.

Erik, thinking he was having a dream, gave in to his strong sexual urges. His hands gripped his dream lover's hair as she lowered her head to his throbbing rod. He could feel her lips kissing the underside of his shaft. Her mouth was open as she panted in short, soft gasps.

Immersed in her excitement, she was not surprised when Erik turned her onto her stomach and settled himself between her spread thighs. She made sure her hair was hiding her face, and raised her buttocks slightly.

Erik awoke and stared down at the girl sprawled beneath him, but couldn't see her face. He really didn't care who she was. As long as he got sex, he cared little who the girl was. As long as she was willing. Quickly he lifted himself off her and ripped off his breeches. Completely naked, he gazed down at the woman in his bed. One leg was bent slightly and angled out, and her buttocks slightly raised, giving promise of open thighs and waiting for his hardness. He straddled one leg and prepared to take her from behind. The woman arched her back that lifted her bottom up some more. Too dark to see anything, he used his fingers to explore her hot, velvety folds. He stroked her, feeling her tight curls around his fingers. He heard her moan. He marveled at the soft texture of her hair and brushed his cheek against it as all thought was swept away, leaving only sensations. The heady aroma of her arousal stimulated him.

Glenna was lost in the sensations that Erik roused in her. Her body convulsed as he stroked her heated center. She let out a whimper that soon escalated into a low scream. She trembled from the eroticism of the moment.

Erik turned his attention to her small, rounded buttocks. He tilted his head sideways and dipped his tongue into the crease separating the cheeks. She tasted of salt and he nipped at the tender flesh of her swollen folds. He couldn't wait any longer. He turned her onto her back and pulled her under him so that she lay across the bed with her head hanging over the side. He grasped her thighs, urging her to wrap her legs around him so that her wet center was widely exposed. He slipped a supporting arm around her waist. His erection jumped and found her opening, yet the soft petals surrounding her entrance stopped his eager penetration. His shaft pushed at her, determined to sink into her body. Reaching between them, Erik used two fingers to peel her open.

Then he slid into her naturally slick sheath. He groaned while she moaned. The tightness surrounding him squeezed and pulsed. He could feel the folds caressing him. Heat gushed around his shaft and he could barely hold himself back from losing control even before he was fully inside her.

Glenna felt his thick manhood penetrating her deeper and deeper. The stretching of her sheath caused her to clench tightly around him. Her legs tightened around him, causing him to sink deeper inside her. She let out a cry and shook her head, pressing her breasts up and hips forward while squeezing her eyes shut.

Erik clamped his lips over an erect nipple, sucking strongly as he pushed all the way in. Pausing for a moment, he pulled almost all the way out, then plunged back in. She arched and twisted under him as his rhythm grew frenzied.

"Hold on, my mysterious lover, just a moment more and you will find ecstasy, I promise you," he murmured, his voice harsh and throaty. He plunged even deeper. All ten inches of him stroked in and out of her. Her flesh gripped him and sought to milk his precious seed. He withdrew most of the way, and sank back in with a powerful thrust. The woman's cries changed in tempo. She gasped with shocked pleasure when he thrust, and trembled when he pulled out. He felt her lay her bowed back down flat on the bed.

Letting her legs fall wide open, he began to move more aggressively. Using his mighty strength, he ground her pelvis into the bed with his thrusts. Incredible bliss swept over her. She cried out in passion again and again while Erik exalted in her sounds. His owns groans mounted as he thrust into her faster and faster. Glenna felt her toes tingle madly. When her climax was almost upon her, she wrapped her thighs so tightly around him, they hurt. Her nails dug into his back, leaving trails of red. Erik loved the feeling. It was incredible, so completely fulfilling.

Glenna ached, tingled, and burned. She felt a heaviness settle in her belly and she rocked to ease it. Her rhythm matched his and she felt the pace rise to a frantic level. A starburst began to spark from her wet depths and her muscles started to convulse. A flood of warm fluid came from deep within her and soaked her passage from the heated friction of Erik's huge shaft's movement. The waves of sensations shot out faster and closer together. When she heard a shout above her, she exploded in an intense climax.

Erik felt her sheath spasm and gush out another spurt of her feminine fluid. While she climaxed, his seed erupted from his body, seemingly pouring endlessly into her as she screamed in ecstasy. Sinking into her a final time, he collapsed on top of her completely drained. He regretfully slipped out of her and rolled onto his back. When he reached for the woman a few moments later to make love to her again, he found that she had scrambled away, and was gone.

The following afternoon, Glenna saw Erik standing in the water, naked, on the shores of Scotland, near the English border. She stood stunned at the sight. Her eyes roved up and down his body. His nipples were dark red and puckered from the water and cool air. Following the line of dark hair downwards, she saw a line separating his bronzed chest from his paler waist. His backside bulged as he walked out onto the beach. She had an urge to run her hands down his back and over his muscular buttocks. Her eyes stared at his manhood hanging in a bed of dark curls. Her breath quickened and her breasts tingled underneath the tight bindings that crushed her breasts to make her look more boyish. She watched as he bent over to grab his breeches. He began pulling them on, having a little difficulty because he was wet. When he finally had them pulled up all the way, she watched as he stuffed his impressive member that had pleasured so greatly last night into the tight breeches, and close the front.

As they were getting ready to move deeper into Scotland, they both heard sounds of riders approaching.

Glenna turned back to Erik and looked at him nervously. With a fluid motion born of years of practice, he rose with sword in hand. She flashed him a smile and tucked her dirk into the sleeve of her tunic.

Together they watched the riders approach. It was a caravan of Gypsies with four wagons. Each person was dressed in colorful clothing. There was a young woman sitting on a wagon seat and stared at Erik. She wore large earrings and many strands of golden chains around her neck. Her sultry eyes took in Erik's half naked body. Her ruby lips curled into an inviting smile and beckoned him to come closer, before climbing down from the wagon.

"Gypsies," Erik declared. "One never knows just what they will do. Come on, Glenn. It is best to show no fear and to play along with whatever they want to do. I only hope they don't steal my horse and sword."

Glenna's eyes were wide, but she followed him readily when strode to meet the band of Gypsies. A sultry woman moved up to Erik and twirled her hips seductively to imaginary music. She swirled around in front of him, dipping her shoulders with a tilt of her head. When she moved close enough to brush her body against him, Glenna stepped forward, her eyes narrowed and her glare malevolent. Realizing that she was acting jealous, she backed off a little.

"Who are you?" Glenna demanded. The woman responded by licking her red lips with a forked, pink tongue. Why her tongue would be split, she didn't know. Placing her hands against the sides of her half uncovered breasts, the Gypsy pressed her breasts with their erect nipples together, and forward against the already straining fabric of her blouse while gazing at Erik. It was clear that she meant to seduce him, right in front of everybody. Gypsy women were known to be very promiscuous. The Gypsy woman laughed low, her voice heady with invitation. She tilted her head again, this time in a slight nod toward her wagon. "You," she pointed at Erik, "are welcome in my wagon. But you," she pointed at Glenna, "would perhaps like to entertain my brother. Stay here and he'll help you get cleaned up. Come, handsome one," she invited Erik, "let me introduce you to a woman who knows how to please a man." With that, she turned in a swish of silken scarves and swaying hips. She tossed an enticing smile over her shoulder and started to climb into her wagon. Erik watched the undulation of her hips and followed. He needed a woman, and she was willing.