Gypsy Rhapsody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped what he was doing to her and quickly undressed. Then it was Glenna who trailed her lips down his neck and along the powerful muscles of his shoulders. She licked and stroked him with her tongue. She pushed him back until he was braced against the wall of the wagon, then knelt over him, the touch of her hair on his thighs exciting him.

Roman felt the heat of Glenna's mouth on his chest. She trailed down his body, exploring freely. She lapped at his nipples and nipped at his sides, causing him to suck his breath in from the pleasure. Finally she knelt between his legs and took him in her hot mouth. He jerked in surprise, pushing the crest of his shaft into the back of her throat, then groaned in pleasurable appreciation. His rod slid into her mouth, resting on top of her warm tongue. She closed her mouth, encircling his manhood with her soft lips.

Glenna felt a small amount of salty fluid on her tongue. She lapped at the seeping head of his manhood, and leaned back into the hand at the back of her head. She looked up to see that Roman had an expression of immense pleasure on his face. His mouth opened slightly as he pushed inside her throat a little bit deeper, surprised that she had taken such daring initiative but overwhelmingly appreciative. She opened her mouth wider and slipped her tongue around and over in a swirling motion, exploring familiar territory like she had with Erik in her first encounter of this kind. Roman's eyes closed in ecstasy. He guided her into a smooth rhythm so that her mouth slipped back and forth. Glenna submitted to his learning while adding sucking pressure each time his shaft was drawn out and lapping with her tongue when it pushed in. She lifted her hands to grip his buttocks where the muscles bunched. She ran her nails up and over them, encouraging him to plunge deeply into her wet, heated mouth.

Glenna captured him between her tongue and the roof of her mouth and drew deeply, sucking and releasing in an alternating rhythm. Roman shifted his hands to her waist, and then, because she was so petite, he also raised his leg so that it rested against her sex, sliding his hands over her buttocks. With a firm grip, he rocked her body against him, moaning aloud at the sensation it created. He gripped each cheek and spread them apart. As the sucking became more feverish, he slid a finger into her bottom, the tight and sensitive place that he had breached twice last night.

Glenna paused and tried to pull away, but Roman forced her to continue, pressing her head back down and her buttocks back up. He used his finger again, and this time she paused only because she had to gasp in pleasure. He gripped her head with his free hand and urged her back into a rhythm, sliding her lips over his manhood then slipping his finger inside of her, while at the same time rubbing her clit against his hair-roughened leg. He repeated his alternating erotic torture until they both began to sweat and pant with mutual pleasure. Suddenly Glenna felt her body clench and buck as the internal sensations flooded her, reaching her climax abruptly, strongly. Simultaneously, Roman arched his body and drove down her throat, lost in his own orgasm.

A gushing warmth spilled out of Glenna as she gulped Roman's essence, drinking greedily. Her body quivered and shook with her feelings. She started to slump down, weak from her orgasm, but Roman caught her and pulled her across his body. There they lay, breathing in the scent of sex and feeling the exhilaration of the aftermath.

Her hand went to his chest and stroked absently. A sigh hung in the air and Roman smiled.

"I can make you look like a Gypsy." He watched her absorb his statement. She stared back. An imagine of her acting like a wanton made her squirm a little, guiltily. Her hand dipped lower, deliberately brushing her flesh, teasing her nipples and they responded by tightening. She reached up and pulled on her light brown strands. She ran her hands through them, then paused and looked at the black dye Roman had ready. Understanding filled her eyes.

"Yes, I want to look like a Gypsy," she told him, and Roman's lips spread widely in a grin.

"Come here, then. Lean your head over while I dye your hair black." Glenna felt strong fingers massaging her scalp. When all her hair was raven black, Roman wrapped a towel over her shoulders. She sat up and he carefully brushed her hair out to dry.

"You tease him, making him want you as a woman when he knows naught that you are really his boy captive. Around you he would be bewitched." Then he shrugged and added, "Of course, once your blood is hot, seek me out." Glenna looked at him in confusion. "Not seek me out for sex, but still, reject him at his most aroused moment. Make him squirm to want you more, make him ache in unsatisfied sexual excitement."

Glenna made her decision to have Roman once more before going to Erik. "Yes, this will be fun." She glanced longingly up at Roman and drank the slightly drugged wine. The ruby color stained her lips, inviting his caressing thumb to slide over the rich, red color. She caught and sucked his thumb suggestively and got up on her knees, dragging the towel with her.

She continued to suck on his thumb, and Roman felt the wet tug and silky suck of her tongue and was instantly aroused. He looked up at her naked body that had a towel draped across her shoulders and felt a need to have her again. Sensing his need, she settled herself over him, straddling his lean hips. Roman raised his hands and cupped her breasts, his thumbs stroking the nipples into hard points. Pushing up the soft mounds, he took a nipple and bit down on it, causing her to yelp and squirm as she sank down on him, impaling herself on his throbbing shaft. Pulling hard with his mouth, he lifted her slightly and withdrew, sliding his hardness between the twin halves of her bottom.

Glenna felt the sudden increase in heat and the velvet head rub between her cheeks and tease the edge of her inner lips. She wriggled, trying to twist around to reverse her position. He let her and she was now positioned in a way that had her having her back and buttocks facing him. His hands came around and up to pluck at her nipples, rubbing them and teasing them until she could not decide what would hurt more, for him to continue or for him to stop.

Roman slid his shaft along the crease of her sex, caressing her clit until she was right on the edge of release. When he was ready to burst, he slammed his body against hers and they both exploded. Roman's seed burst from his body and he emptied himself into her as her inner convulsions grabbed and clamped around him. The sensations continued, on and on, as the ecstasy swept from the burst between her legs to an intense fire all along her limbs. She felt as if she was floating upon his pulsing shaft that burned her sheath, branding her.

"You are an amazing woman," he praised her, staring at her naked back and rounded bottom, caressing her also. Glenna lowered her eyes in sudden shyness, but stayed on top of him, remaining impaled on his shaft. He brought his hands around her to caress her soft belly and breasts before reaching for a white blouse and placed it over her head. It was gathered at the low neckline in a wide curve, exposing the swell of her breasts and shadowed cleavage between them. The sleeves were made of loose lace that trailed down to her wrists. He tied the shirt edges together just beneath her breasts so that a wide expanse of Glenna's alluring belly was revealed. He then placed a golden chain about her waist. When he clasped it around her, many links trailed down from her navel to hang between her legs. The cold metal against her thighs caused her to shiver.

"Stand up, Glenna."

She stood, swaying slightly from the effects of the wine and rocking of the wagon caused by Roman's movement. She lifted a heavy hand to brace herself against his shoulder and dropped her eyes to the Gypsy kneeling before her.

When he was done, Glenna was dressed sexy enough to lure Erik away from Roman's sensuous sister. There was a chain around her waist and fifty colorful scarves hung from it as a skirt. When she spun around, they flared out and allowed sensually erotic glimpses of her creamy legs.

Finally, he had her sit down in a chair and let her head fall back so that the locks hung halfway to the floor. He brushed it thoroughly. When he was done, she sat up and tossed her hair back. It was fluffy and full, black like a raven, and contrasted sharply with her ivory skin and flushed cheeks.

Roman continued to ply her with slightly drugged wine. She felt peaceful and loose, hot and aroused. She forgot why she was dressing this way and let herself revel in the sensations. Never had she felt so sexually alive. Until a few days ago, she had never allowed herself to appreciate her sexuality. The delight was all-consuming and she touched herself with light movements just to feel the material of her strange clothes against her sensitive skin.

A little while later, after having Glenna for the last time before handing her over to Erik, he led her out of the wagon and into the late-afternoon sun.

"Roman! My good friend! What a magnificent creature you have here!" A dark-skinned Gypsy looked Glenna over with hungry eyes.

She lifted the wine she still had in her hand. Tipping her head back, she exposed her long and slender throat. She took deep, slow swallows, one after another, until wine dribbled down her chin, dropping onto her chest. And when it trickled between her partially exposed breasts, the two men started the clap and whistle. When Roman saw Erik watching them, he stopped his ruckus, dipped his head and placed his lips against her wine soaked neck. The second Gypsy did the same to her other side. While they nibbled, Glenna downed the last of the tainted wine with flourish. The third man, Erik, who had come up behind her, picked her up and swung her around, burying his face between her wine soaked breasts and breathed in the scent. Then, grasping her by her slim waist, he lifted her to ride on his shoulders. Glenna wrapped her strong, slender legs around his neck.

When the second man made to go after them, Roman stopped him. "Leave them alone. She belongs to him."

When the man carrying her ran under a tree, she reached up and grasped a low branch. She swung herself up and looked down at the men below. They teased the man who had carried her, hitting him on the shoulder with their fist.

Glenna looked first at Roman. His eyes were warm and tinged with the light of desire. She couldn't even remember how many times they had pleasured each other. It must have been four or five times. She giggled and tossed her hair back and forth over her back and swung her legs so that the men caught glimpses of her shapely calves and thighs. The second man tried to scramble up the tree to reach her. When he was almost close enough to touch her, she leaped down, right into the third man's waiting arms. Her wine stained lips spread wide in a grin. "It seems you have captured me. Do what you want with me."

Erik stared at the Gypsy woman in his arms. He was mesmerized by her exquisite beauty. He set her on her feet and reached an arm around her waist and pulled her body flush against his. The heat between them flared up so that the other two men stepped back and left them alone. He used his other hand to lift her chin. His lips brushed over her eyelids, then down her cheeks to her parted lips. He felt them quiver beneath his and it caused his lips to press forward, letting her feel his desire for her.

Erik leaned over her and slipped his free hand into her thick hair. Gripping it at the base, he pulled so that she was arched backwards over his supporting arm. He deepened the kiss by sliding his lips over hers to feel their soft fullness. He felt her breath coming in gasps and he drank in her intoxicating scent. He licked the corners of her mouth and felt her weight sag as her knees gave way. His hands tightened in her hair and he pulled her fully against his body so that she could feel his erection straining to reach her.

When she allowed him full access to her mouth, he took immediate advantage and deepened the kiss even farther. Her eyes fluttered shut and her hands came up to grasp his shirt. She gripped the lapels tightly and pulled herself closer to him. Erik's mouth slid off hers to make a wet trail down her throat where he nipped her. Pushing her blouse down, he exposed a breast and took the turgid nipple into his mouth, tugging and suckling strongly until he was interrupted by two Gypsy men. They grabbed him and dragged him away, leaving Glenna with Roman.

Erik lost sight of her. The men laughed at his state of arousal and desire to go to the mysterious woman, but teasingly forced him to lose her as he joined in the merrymaking.

"Damn, Glenna," Roman murmured in her ear. "I want you again. I am near bursting with my desire for you."

Glenna staggered. When an arm went around her waist for support, she let Roman back her against a tree. She lifted her desire-glazed eyes to his. With a groan, he leaned down and lifted her, holding her against a tree. He took advantage of her unsatisfied passion. When he got a response from her, he lifted her slightly higher so that he could free himself. Pushing aside the scarves that served as a skirt, he plunged into her sheath that he knew would be wet and ready for him. When she wrapped her legs around his waist, he vigorously used her, pounding in and out of her until they both climaxed explosively.

Sated, Roman pulled out of her. While she leaned against the tree for support, he closed his breeches, then lifted her into his arms and carried her back to the camp. He saw Erik sitting with the two men who had dragged him away. Their eyes met for a few seconds. He knew he should feel guilty for taking advantage of Glenna in her vulnerable and aroused state, but he didn't feel that at all. All he wanted was to be with her. She aroused him like no other woman ever had. Carrying her into a wagon so that she could rest, he laid her limp body on top of a pile of soft furs, and left her alone to join the festivities.

A few hours later, Glenna awoke. She got up and stepped out of the wagon. Standing in the shadows, she watched the Gypsy girls dance to the music of fiddles. When one found a man that she wanted, she pulled a scarf from around her waist and wrapped it around him. She then started to drag him away, intending to drag him into the darkness while the man pretended to protest. Two other women then pursued him. Furious dancing ensued until the man would grab at one girl's scarves and she would leave with him triumphantly.

Erik was away from the area of the dancing. She saw him leaning against a tree with Roman and two other men, talking and laughing. Two older women joined them, offering the men food and drink. Erik allowed them to place the meat in his mouth and tip the wineskin to his lips. It was getting darker. The moon lingered low on the horizon, barely casting its light upon the festival. The reflection of the bonfire shimmered off the ocean where gentle waves broke in a endless rhythm.

Erik scanned the gathering casually, searching for any sign of the alluring Gypsy girl he had kissed so passionately. He was tense. His body ached with unfulfilled longing. He tried to relax and converse with the other men, but kept a watchful eye for the girl who had aroused him so much earlier. He could still taste her on his lips and feel her body pressed against his. Where was she? Was she already paired off with someone? He was sure that she wasn't an innocent and his body tightened at the thought of sinking into her hot little body. He knew that most Gypsy girl don't remain untouched for long. Knowing that, he couldn't stop his shaft from hardening to stone. He wanted to caress her breasts and touch her silky wet womanhood.

Then he saw her. She was walking toward him, walking slowly into the firelight. Her eyes were half closed. He saw her draw a deep breath and turn a slow, full circle with her hands outstretched. He could not move. He was mesmerized.

Her body swayed to the fiddle music. He saw her belly ripple as she moved with its rhythm. She began to roll her hips. Her arms swayed in the air. She bent over and her gathered neckline gaped to reveal her breasts and the puckered crests.

Erik's mouth went dry. She spun around and the scarves at her waist flared out. He saw her shapely legs and imagined them opening for his possession. She ran her hands over her throat and the tops of her breasts. She caressed her hard nipples through her thin blouse, encouraging them to an even more stiffness. Her actions were highly erotic. She then pulled a scarf free and began to wave it in the air. Her movements were getting more and more erotic.

Erik felt a wave of jealousy hit him when he saw Roman join her. They were Gypsies. He had no place here and he certainly couldn't claim one of their women. They were known to be promiscuous. When he saw Roman's sister approach him, her brother intercepted her.

Glenna was lost to the music. Her unbound breasts swelled as she became aroused by a set of blazing blue eyes focused on her. The hair cascading down her back felt heavy so she lifted her arms to sift through it while her body dipped and swayed to the music. The tendrils slipped off her fingers to swing behind her in a curtain of blue-black. Of their own volition, her steps brought her closer and closer to her target, as if the pull of his gaze could physically move her.

Glenna let the sensuality of the dance guide her movements. She twirled so close to him that the scarves hanging from her hips fluttered around him. She reached up to her shoulder and pulled the gathered neckline down to bare her shoulder. Her ivory skin glowed. Erik's eyes were riveted on her. She turned her back to him and looked over her shoulder. She ran her hands down her hips, slipping beneath the curtain of scarves to slide provocatively over her hot skin.

Erik's eyes followed her hand movements yet he remained still. The rule was that she had to choose him. Even though every muscles ached with the effort to keep from taking her into the trees, he disciplined his body to obey. He could not risk the chance of scaring off this very exquisite creature, no matter how much she was provoking him.

He was on his knees now in front of her. His face was level with the juncture of her thighs and he could smell her arousal. She swayed closer so that his nose was touching then scarves. His tongue snaked out and licked at the bare skin a few inches under her belly button. She moved away from him and he feared that she was leaving. He looked up at her face with passion-filled eyes and waited for her next move. Her dance slowed and he held his breath. She wound the scarf around his shoulder so that he was snared within its boundaries.

When the symbolic gesture was complete, he surged to his feet and grabbed her tightly, bringing her up against him. He ground his hips into her so forcefully that she stumbled back a few steps. He stalked her. Her eyes widened and her arms came up as if to ward him off. Ignoring her feeble protest, he scooped her up and headed for the trees. Her heart pounded with excitement. When they were well into the trees, he stopped and looked into the girl's glassy eyes.

The instant he felt the moist warmth of her mouth, he was in paradise. His hands burrowed into her hair and he lifted her slightly to better fit against his much larger frame. Glenna slid her arms down his shoulders to his bulging chest. Her fingers kneaded and Erik felt her nails dig into the muscles. He groaned his need for her. She replied with a soft whimper from deep within her throat.

Erik brought them both to their knees while holding onto the back of her hair so that their eyes could still meet his. Her desire was mounting and it excited him even further.