Gypsy Rhapsody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you so much. I want to slide into your wet body."

"Then what are you waiting for," she whispered.

She watched as he pulled off his shirt over his head. She could barely breathe! He was so handsome. He was tough, big, hard and honed. He was powerful, potent and intoxicating. To have such a man was... she waited no longer. She lay back, her blouse molding to her breasts. Erik ripped his breeches open and pulled them off all the way. He looked down at the Gypsy sprawled beneath him and was lost. Her black hair lay around her face like a cloud. He reached down with both hands and undid the knot that held her blouse together. Grasping the collar, he opened it to bare her exquisite mounds.

Glenna's bare chest heaved. Her full, rounded breasts looked lovely and untouched. They were tipped with a perfectly round rim of light brown that tapered to a darker brown, hard nipple. Her waist was surrounded by numerous scarves. One leg was bent and angled out, giving promise to a place where he could bury his throbbing hardness. He straddled her legs and began to carefully brush each scarf aside. Each time a bit of skin was revealed, he bent and licked and kissed it.

Glenna arched off the ground. Her breasts lifted and her belly button stretched. She squirmed because her legs were trapped by Erik's weight. She wanted him more than she had wanted Roman, and even him when she had come to him only a day ago on Lindisfarne Island. Since that time, she'd had sex about six times. She was beyond thinking, beyond knowing how to respond. Instead, she let him take her body. She willingly give up her control to him and let his fingers guide her movements.

With the scarves fully pushed out of the way, he saw her glistening center. He used his fingers to discover that she was very wet, more than ready to receive him. After stroking and caressing her until she was ready to climax, he coaxed her to lift her knees and let her legs fall to the side so that her soaking wet center was widely exposed. He growled and groaned, his shaft hard and pulsing. He smoothed his hands down her body, reveling in the luscious curves, and she arched in response. He licked her nipples.

"Take me! Take me fast and hard," she whispered huskily while clenching his hips with her knees.

Erik flicked his thumbs over her nipples, then reached under her to grasp her buttocks, sliding into her well lubricated sheath.

Glenna moaned and began to rock, her body undulating while her mind slipped away. She didn't care. All she wanted was him inside her, bringing her to an orgasm that she was beginning to crave more and more. She tried to hold back her passion-filled cries. She was still sore from all the sex that she'd had the last two days. She was very tight, and the huge size of him hurt her even as it pleasured her. She squirmed against him, oblivious to the music. Erik buried his face in her fragrant neck, bucking against her powerfully, quickly, deeply, desperate to bring them both to rapture before they were interrupted by her people. He drove hard and heavily, grasping her hands so tightly it would leave bruises. Just as a group of Gypsies were close enough to see them, Erik felt her insides clench around him, gripping, releasing, pulsing, and he held her as she twisted wildly in her orgasm. Ignoring the men a few seconds more, he pushed into her and released his own desire in a rushing explosion deep within her heavenly body.

The Gypsies stopped and gaped at the scene of an outsider coupling with one of their own. Or what they thought was one of their own. "Erik," a man called out. "You have to leave before it is discovered that you have lain with one of our woman. She might be irresistible, but you shouldn't have mated with her."

"Go, Erik," the woman whispered. "Please. Go now before you are discovered with me."

"Come with me," he urged, his shaft still imbedded within hers.

She wriggled, trying to get loose. Her actions caused him to harden again and she suddenly stopped her motions. "Go!" she said again, more urgently. She wanted him away from here so that she could change herself back to Glenn, the boy.

"Come with me," he repeated, almost angrily. He slid halfway out of her and then back in, letting her know his intent to make love to her again, right in front of the men.

"Stop," she hissed, her body beginning to respond.

"Who are you?" he asked, moving his hips slowly, trying to see her face in the darkness.

She shuddered and turned her head away, hiding her face underneath her hair. "You must leave here."

He erupted again, shooting his seed deep within her for a second time. He pulled out of her and pulled on his breeches. Glenna stood and closed her blouse and shook out her skirt of scarves. Her legs were wobbly and she leaned against a tree while watching Erik walk away.

"Who's the girl?" Erik asked Roman.

Roman lowered his head to hide his smile. "She was sent by your lad. She is nothing but a promiscuous Gypsy girl who uses men for her pleasure. You must go before it's too late." He wanted Erik away from here so that he could transform Glenna the gorgeous Gypsy, into Glenn, the beautiful boy.

"But I want her for myself," Erik persisted.

"She is just a girl among many, Erik," Roman told him. "Get away from here."

Erik knew he was defeated and left with great disappointment.

Away from the two men, Glenna was grabbed by a swarthy Gypsy and flung to the ground, using his bulk to hold her helpless. The weight of the man was suffocating and his stench overpowering. She pushed with all her strength. "Get off me, you creep." To her surprise he got off her and stood. He towered over her prostate form as she crawled backwards on all fours, keeping her eyes on him. He reached a hand to the front of his breeches. She cringed but raised a leg to strike him. He kicked her leg aside with enough force so that she lost her balance and fell on her side. He gave her an another shove with a booted foot, sending her sprawling onto her back.

The man breathed heavily. "You are a feisty piece of flesh. Now stop fighting me, and I'll make it worth your while." He fell on top of her a second time.

"Let go of me, you raping beast, I am not a whore!" she cried, but the man ignored her pleas. "I'm not a whore!" she cried out a second time. She tried to twist free, but he was too strong.

"You allow Roman and Erik between your legs, why not me?" the Gypsy asked. "After waiting a long time to get you all alone, finding you was a stroke of luck that I hadn't anticipated. Most women like being with me."

"I'm not most women."

When she tried to twist free again, he clamped her upper arms and held her against him forcibly. "You aren't going anywhere. You are nothing but a teasing, Scottish whore. You know what I want, and I'm going to have it. It's not like you're an innocent."

"Let me go!" Glenna cried, squirming to get free. Despite the Gypsy being lean, he was surprisingly strong. Grasping her head between his hands, he slammed his mouth down on hers, taking her bottom lip between his teeth to stop her from struggling. Keeping pressure on her lip, he reached between them. With surprising efficiency, he raised her skirt, baring her legs and thighs. Her scream was smothered when the Gypsy took her mouth. His kisses were sloppy and wet, his tongue making her gag in disgust.

"Don't even think about screaming for help," he warned, "or you'll regret it. You want this. You are just being difficult. Deep down, you are a slut. In my experience, all women are sluts."

Suddenly Glenna went limp beneath him, making him believe she was submitting to him.

"That's better," he said with a leering grin. "I knew you'd come around."

When he got his manhood free, she struck out in mounting rage, kneeing him in his swollen groin. He yelped in pain and surprise, and rolled off of her and curled into a ball. Glenna leapt to her feet and kicked him again in rage. Then she spat on him and ran for Roman's wagon. She climbed into it and quickly pulled the scarves from around her waist. She was naked from the waist down when Roman entered the wagon.

"You are truly a vision of extraordinary beauty, Glenna," he told her as she placed an open palm over her exposed sex. "Is there a chance we could make love again?"

"I would like to, but I'm too sore, Roman. I've had you and Erik eight or nine times the last two days. It's too much."

"There are more ways to make love without me entering that sweet body of yours. I can use my mouth. So, what do you say?" he asked, kneeling in front of her, leaning closer as he gently parted her thighs.

Her heart started to pound. She was excited, but she really wanted only Erik. "Please, Roman," she said. "It's really too much for me to take in. I was a virgin only two days ago. Since then, I have acted like a prostitute. I am beginning to like sex too much. You and Erik are great lovers, but I want to be with Erik. You understand?"

"I understand, but I still want you, Glenna. One last time. I promise. Let me love you one last time, and I promise to leave you alone. Then I'll transform you back to Glenn, the lad, and send you back to Erik."

She knew she should resist, but she wanted him. "Stand up, Roman." She let her legs fall open and reached for the front of his breeches, opening them. She reached inside to take him out, caressing the satin smooth shaft as it grew longer and harder in her grasp. A pearlescent drop appeared on the blunt head. She flicked her tongue, licking it up. Another one appeared, bigger than the first one. This time she took him in her mouth, closing her lips around the crest, sucking as she caressed him with slow, measured strokes, moving the skin along his hard shaft so that it first bunched just under the blunt crest, then stroked down so that it bunched at the hilt. She stroked and sucked until he stopped her.

"Take me inside you, please."

She leaned back on her elbows and raised her legs, letting them fall open. Roman didn't wait. He grasped himself and stroked himself a few times before placing the head of his erection at her entrance. They gazed into each other's eyes as he slid into her. Her mouth opened with a gasp of pleasure. When he was imbedded to the hilt, he paused for a moment. Then he withdrew almost all the way, then sank back in. He repeated the action a few more times before increasing his rhythm. He grasped her ankles, and raised her legs, watching as his manhood plunged in and out of her tight body. Crossing her legs at the ankles, he held them in one hand and lowered his other hand to cup a buttock cheek. His thumb rested over her anus, then he began massaging it until she relaxed, circling it until he saw it begin to part slightly.

"May I?" he asked.

Glenna could only nod her approval. Having Roman slid his shaft between her buttocks, only excited her more. He withdrew and pressed the head of his shaft to the puckered opening. Dropping a wad of saliva on himself and Glenna, he made himself slippery so that he could penetrate her easier. She relaxed and concentrated on her anal muscles. Her anus opened slightly and he pressed until the head was enclosed by the tight rim of muscles. Holding still so that she could get used to the unaccustomed penetration, he watched as she played with herself, cupping her sex, then stroking the lips to heighten her pleasure. Then when he slid deeper, she stroked her clit.

"That's it. Touch yourself."

She placed her left index finger and middle finger on her mound, rubbing the crease. Gradually she scissored her fingers closed, trapping the plump lips and her clit together, adding a few light strokes to encourage that little nubbin from its protective hood.

It was amazing how quickly she heated up, how wet and pliant her sheath had become. Feeling Roman's gaze on her, she pushed her middle finger down the seam of her sex and thrust it inside her sheath. Moaning, she inserted a second finger and pleasured herself as Roman moved slowly in and out of her rectum.

"Put your hands over your head, Glenna," he ordered. "I want to touch you, now." When she did, he crooned, "That's it, love. Do you like me in your tight bottom?"

Glenna moaned and nodded.

While moving in and out of her bottom, he played with her sensitive clit. Pinching slightly, it sent a jolt up to her nipples.

Her belly, bottom, mouth, sheath, and legs tightened. Her climax was so close. He teased her to the point that she couldn't stop whimpering. Her hips lifted up, allowing Roman better and easier penetration of her bottom. With her legs on his shoulders, she held herself slightly raised. She arched her neck as he gently caressed her swollen folds with his thumbs, massaging the fleshy lips slowly as he began a faster rhythm. She felt the pleasure mounting. She'd started to drift away, anticipating that moment when everything synchronized into a glorious explosion.

"I'm ready," Roman groaned. "Tighten around me. That's it." Groaning, he flexed his hips, countering every stroke in her rear passage with a flick of her clit. A deep thrust in, a tissue-rasping withdrawal. When his climax was upon him, he withdrew from her bottom, wiped himself clean with a moist cloth, and thrust himself into her sheath, slamming into her just as his seed burst from his body, drenching her womb.

Considering the multiple times she'd allowed Roman into her body, while only letting Erik in four times, there was a good chance she'd get pregnant with Roman's child. She really didn't care who's child she'd wind up with. She would love it just the same.

"Time to get you ready for your transformation into Glenn. Lay with your head on the edge so that I can wash out the dye."

When she did, his limp manhood was near her mouth. Now that she had a taste of sexual freedom, it was as addictive as any drug. All she wanted was to take that rod of flesh, caress and stroke it to hardness, take it into her mouth, and suck until his essence filled her mouth. She didn't, however, touch him. It was not that she didn't want to, but she had to get ready to leave here. Otherwise, Erik was going to get too far ahead of her.

Glenna came upon Erik as he slept under a tree with a small campfire a few feet away. Laying out her blanket near the fire, across from Erik, she fell asleep almost right away.

Erik awoke to find Glenn sleeping. Thor's hammer, where did he come from? His body responded yet again to the boy. What he wanted was the Gypsy girl from last night. Maybe Glenn knew her. Maybe he had even tasted her sweet body. Walking over to the lad, he poked him in the ribs. He stirred and came awake suddenly.

"Get up, you lazy rascal."

Glenna was up in a flash.

"You don't happen to know this Gypsy girl that was with me last night, do you, Glenn?"

Erik knew the boy was hiding something when he looked down quickly. A little too quickly. Oh, yes. He knew something. And he was going to find now right now.

"No. Why?"

"I know you know something, Glenn. Either you tell me right now, or I'll beat it out of you. If that doesn't work, maybe I'll find another use for that pretty body of yours."

Glenna knew she was in trouble. Instinctively she knew that Erik was now going to find out who she really was.

"Answer me, Glenn," he said in a low voice, advancing on her. "Where. Is. The. Girl?" Erik saw fear in the boy's eyes. Good! Now he'll talk.

Glenna was sure if she should confess or risk running. She knew running wouldn't help. What she needed was to get on her horse.

"Don't even think about running, Glenn. You've probably had her, too. I want to know where she is. Is she back at the camp?"

Glenna didn't know what to say, so she said, "I don't know. Maybe."

Suddenly Erik reached out and grabbed her by the collar and hauled her up to him. Grasping the front of her shirt, he lifted her off her feet and brought her in close so that her face was mere inches from his. "You don't know? Maybe? What kind of answer is that?"

Erik cocked his head to the side. Gazing into Glenn's eyes was like looking into the Gypsy girl's eyes. It can't be. That meant that Glenn and the Gypsy girl were the same person. Why, that little, good for nothing...liar. He was going to get it, or she was going to get it.

Erik started dragging Glenn over to his horse. Opening the saddlebag, he pulled out a length of rope.

"What are you going to do?" she cried, not bothering to disguise her voice. She now knew that Erik knew that she wasn't a boy. Was he going to hang her?

"Let's go. It's time for me to punish you. You lying, little..."

Stopping under a tree, he threw one end of the rope over a branch and made a knot. Grasping her wrist in one hand, he tied them together. She didn't even think of resisting. "What should I do to you, Glenn. Or is it Glenna? Maybe I should flog you first before stripping you naked and use that beautiful body of yours. I can safely say that Roman was in on it, too. How many times did he use that lovely body of yours, Glenna?"

"More times than you did, that's for sure," she retorted. As soon as she said it, she regretted it. "I'm sorry, Erik. Things just went a little too far, that's all."

"Too far?" he roared. "I should beat the living daylights out of you. Do you have any idea what I felt when I thought that I was having lustful thoughts for a boy. I let you do things to me. You could have told me, but you teased me on purpose, didn't you?"

She hung her head.

"Didn't you, Glenna?"

"I just wanted to teach you a lesson, Erik. You were the one who wronged me, too. You were the one who raped me."

"Not only did you pretend to be a Gypsy, you are the girl that I took advantage off two days ago."

"You used me."

"I could have killed you. When you came after me, I could have killed you, Glenna. That was what you wanted, wasn't it? You were trying to impale yourself on my sword."

"But I did impale myself on your sword, Erik," Glenna said in a sultry voice. "Three times, not counting the rape."

"It wasn't rape, Glenna, and you know it. You responded to me nicely. I've never had to rape a woman yet, and I'm not going to start either. A woman's resistance leaves by the time I enter her body." Suddenly he stopped talking. "Three? I remember only twice. Back at the Gypsy camp."

"The first time was on the island."

"On the island?" he shouted. "That's another reason why I should punish you. You have done more wrong to me than I did to you."

"Then why don't you stop talking and punish me, Erik?"

Erik realized what she was saying. He advanced on her. Oh, yes. He was going to punish her, but in the most pleasurable way.

"Prepare to be punished, Glenna," he said. In no time at all, he had her naked from the waist down. Opening her shirt, he unbound the bindings around her small, perfect breasts. "Lovely. How I could have mistaken you for a boy, is beyond me? You are all woman."

Glenna shrieked as Erik thrust into her body. Hanging by her arms, all she could do was wrap her legs around his waist as he furiously pounded in and out of her aroused body.

When he cupped a buttock cheek with one hand, and a breast with the other, Glenna threw her head back as his hips pumped fiercely. Her sheath clenched around him, causing him to climax right behind her. Reaching up, Erik untied her wrists and carried her a few feet to where his blanket still lay under the tree. Staying inside her, he sat down, keeping her in his lap. He pulled off her shirt as she pulled off his. When they were both naked, he lay down with her on top, wanting her in control.

He had enjoyed her as a rape victim, as a boy, as his mystery lover on Lindisfarne, as a Gypsy, and as Glenna, enjoying every minute of those erotic encounters to the fullest.

"Before we continue, how many times did Roman make love to you?"