Gypsy Rhapsody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you want to know, Erik? It didn't mean anything."

"I just want to know, Glenna. I'm not going to feel any hatred towards you or Roman."

"Six or seven times. Maybe more."

"That many? He must have been good."

She moved her hips slowly while they talked. "He was very good, but not as good as you. How about you? How many times did you have Roman's sister?"

He held still under her. "Only twice."

She circled and thrust her hips a little faster. "Me, too."

"You had her...too!" he said in shock, struggling to keep himself from moving, wanting her to do all the work.

She clenched her hands, her fingers digging into the muscles of his chest, thrusting faster, her climax nearly upon her. "She was...good. She prepared me...for Roman. I was like...a woman...possessed. Mostly I felt...like I was... drugged. The experience...was...unnnnn...reeeealllll."

Her cries of pleasure that filled the air, was music to his ears. "E-e-e-r-i-i-k!" As her hips bucked a few more times, his hands cupped her little buttocks, his fingers clenching in the soft mounds, coaxing her to keep moving until he was finished depositing his seed inside her. He prayed that Roman's seed hadn't taken root yet. He wanted Glenna's belly to grow large with his child. But if it was not his child that she was going to have, he would love it like it was his own, and most of all, he'll love it because it was Glenna's.

THE END