Gypsy Wolf Ch. 02

Story Info
Elizabeth joins the pack after scratching an itch.
8.2k words
4.7
31k
47

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
684 Followers

This story is a work of fiction solely from the twisted mind of Chromex. Any resemblance to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All characters are of at least 18 years of age unless otherwise specifically mentioned. Please do not copy/redistribute the story, in part or total, without the author's permission.

*

"Mike, I know where the compound is, I don't need a babysitter." After completing the transfer of Nick over to the police department, I ended up having to talk with the detectives due to the missing person report filed on me. It took longer than I would have liked to convince them that I was okay and had just taken a few days away. Now that everything was taken care of I wanted Mike to drop me off at my apartment. Unfortunately, he seemed to have other ideas.

"I was told to make sure you were able to transfer Nick and get the things you need for the compound."

"I get that but two of the things I need are my jeep and my gun. I also have to go by work and finalize the paperwork so I can get paid as well as update my contact info." I had other reasons for wanting Mike gone but, I wasn't about to share them with him.

"Just a minute," he said, before pulling out his phone. It seems the bond between wolves wasn't so strong as to work over long distances. I could tell he was talking to Rasp but tried not to overhear everything, which proved to be rather difficult. These new heightened senses of mine were going to be a challenge to get used to. "Fine. Rasp says to be back at the compound by seven, so you can get ready for the pack introduction." I had overheard everything Rasp had said still, I was glad he confirmed it.

"Perfect. Just drop me off by my place, well what used to be my place, so I can get this stuff done. I don't think it'll take more than a couple of hours, there's no reason for you to hang around waiting for me."

"Rasp is taking a big risk by doing this. Most people don't adjust nearly as quickly as you have and there have been incidents. Typically, a new wolf isn't left alone for several days."

"I get it but Rasp wants me to keep working, so I need to let them know I'm alive and able to take cases."

"Alright just don't push the time. Natalie is adamant about things starting on time and people being where they are supposed to be when they say they will be there." The drive to my apartment was quick as I found it convenient to live near the police station since I spent a fair amount of time there. Climbing out of his car, I jumped into my jeep and headed towards the office.

K & K Bail Bonds sat in a converted Circle K, about twenty minutes from my place. Whipping into my usual parking spot, okay maybe less whipping and more screeching and threatening to roll over, I grabbed Nick's paperwork off the front seat. It was still before noon, so Laura would probably be the only one working unless Rich or Frank were doing paperwork. The jangle of the chimes above the door hadn't stopped ringing when; I was pulled into a bear hug from my giant boss Guido. Yes, I work for a guy named Guido. At six foot five and pushing four hundred pounds, Guido was a giant with a thick accent he hadn't lost despite the thirty years since he left Philadelphia. "Beth, where have you been? Everyone has been worried sick about you. I can't have the bad guys thinking BB is off the streets. This town would never be the same again." I hated my nickname, even more, when it got shortened.

"Guido! Put her down," Laura said. "You're going to crush the poor thing." I loved Laura to death, with her bleached blonde 80's hair and prominently displayed cleavage. She was doing her best to single-handedly keep Aqua Net on the shelves, and I was pretty sure half our business was from guys trying to catch a glimpse of her tits. Once Guido finally set me down, I realized Laura was staring at me and didn't look particularly amused. "If you needed time off for that, you could have just mentioned it. No need to just disappear and have us all worried."

"What? What did she take time off for?" Guido asked. I loved Guido, but sometimes he was a little slow on the uptake. Honestly, I wasn't sure what Laura was referring to but I hoped it wasn't the wolf.

"She got her boobs done. So you're what a D or a DD now? Seriously, you're telling me you didn't notice the difference? It looks like she got extensions as well. I wish you'd have told me, my guy is one of the best in the business. So who did the surgery?" Yeah, once Laura gets started it's a challenge to get her to stop.

"Dr. Wolf." I know, not exactly the smartest answer but, it was the only thing I could think of at the moment. "Here," I said, handing Laura the paperwork. "I was finally able to snag Nick Moore and get him turned over."

"Nick Moore?" Guido said, "Where in the hell did you find him? He's been missing for months now."

"Let's just say he fell into my lap and I was able to get him to surrender peacefully. There wasn't even any running involved this time."

"She probably found him in the hospital and cuffed him to the bed." Sometimes the best thing you can do with Laura is just smile and nod, so I plastered a grin on my face and didn't deny her comment. From the way they were both shaking their heads, it wasn't hard for them to imagine me doing that. You sneak into one vasectomy and you're branded for life.

"Please tell me you didn't shoot anyone," Guido said.

"No, I didn't shoot anyone," I said. "Seriously, I shoot one guy and now you expect me to be shooting everyone."

"Beth, it was in the middle of your wedding."

"If he's stupid enough to show up while having a warrant out, that's not my problem. I wasn't going to let him slide, just because he was my fiance's father."

"There were almost three hundred people at your wedding, you were in your wedding dress," Laura said.

"It wasn't much of a wedding after that and the wedding insurance covered everything. Kevin still hasn't spoken to me," I said.

"You shot his father in front of his entire family," Laura said.

"He fired first. Not my fault he couldn't hit water if he fell off a boat."

"Ladies, ladies, you've been through this before," Guido interrupted. "Laura, you've already admitted you're just jealous that BB was the one who got to shoot him. Most people don't actually want to kill their exes." Guido was right and from the look on Laura's face, she wasn't happy about it. "So, since you're here, are you planning on updating your address as well? My cousin said he saw a bunch of very large guys emptying your apartment." Fuck, I forgot about his creepy ass cousin.

"Yeah about that. I need to get my mail switched over to my post office box. I've got a new place on the outskirts of town but, I still plan on coming in for cases."

"You moved too? Seriously, is there anything else we need to know about?" I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing, as I pictured their faces if I told them about my wolf.

"Nothing else I can think of," I was desperately hoping that I was keeping a straight face. The jangling of the cheap bells above the door broke up our conversation, as a family came in wanting to talk with Guido. K & K was his baby, so he dealt with all of the customers personally. He tried to help as many people as he could but, even he had his limitations. If you had done anything with kids or animals, he would politely tell whoever was representing you, to kindly get the hell out. I always loved that about him.

Finally, I was heading back to what used to be my apartment. I still had several hours before I even needed to head back to the compound, so I knew there would be enough time to scratch an itch that had bothered me for quite a while. Pulling into the parking lot, I noticed Dale's car was right in its usual spot, which was good since he would be hard to fuck if he wasn't home.

Dale had been the focus of my fantasies ever since he moved in next door six months ago. Tall with light brown hair and eyes, he worked at the lumber mill which kept him in fantastic shape. I didn't have any doubts about his ability as a lover, based on the screams and moans from the seemingly endless stream of women that flowed through his apartment. I didn't care whether or not I was just going to be another number; I just wanted the experience before I left the building for good.

My boots echoed off the bare walls of the apartment as I walked across the wooden floor. Whoever had come and gotten my stuff was thorough, every cabinet and drawer was empty. Walking into the bathroom, I found Bubbles still curled up inside the tub. It was amazing how many times I would have a guy over and they would just cut and run at the first sight of him. I suppose that was part of the reason I was going to marry Kevin. He wasn't scared off by the sight of a fifteen-foot long Leucistic Burmese python.

The only time anyone was stupid enough to break into my apartment, I came home to find the crook sitting on the couch with Bubbles sitting in his lap. Leucistic animals are unique for their bright white skin and black eyes and this poor schmuck was staring at ten feet of it. Bubbles has grown quite a bit in the years since then. As soon as I walked through the door, gun drawn and ready, he started begging me to call the cops. The word seems to have gotten around since no one has ever tried breaking in after that.

Taking a quick look in the mirror, I ran my fingers through my hair, still amazed at how lush and full it was before heading next door. Standing in front of the door I took a minute to press my ear against it and sure enough I could hear the distinct sounds I had grown used to. Well, whoever she was she was just going to have to share. Giving the door a good solid rap with my knuckles, I rocked back on my heels and waited.

It was a couple of minutes before I heard his footsteps crossing the apartment and coming to the door. Watching the door swing open, I felt my mouth go dry at how tasty he looked. Wearing a pair of unbuttoned jeans that were barely hanging from his hips, I could see the thin trail of dark hair as it ran down his stomach. "Can I help you?" The smell of sex was intoxicating as it wafted off of him. I could see a light glaze around his mouth telling me he had a very happy girl back in bed.

"Hi, mind if I come in?" I said ducking around him and into the apartment. Looking around the apartment, it all but screamed a single guy, except for being remarkably clean. The furniture was purely functional but surprisingly matching.

"Look Elizabeth, I've got company right now, so this isn't the best time." He was holding the door open as if expecting me to leave.

Stepping inside his reach, I pushed the door shut while reaching my hand into his jeans. I couldn't wrap my hand completely around his cock. "For six months I have listened to you fuck, I don't know how many women through that wall and now I want a taste." Dropping to my knees I peeled his jeans open before sliding them down his legs. His large cock was right in front of my face just begging to be sucked and I was more than happy to oblige. His cock was still wet and the flavor was so fresh, he must have pulled directly out of her before answering the door. I immediately began bobbing my head down on his cock and could feel the spongy head of his cock bumping against the back of my throat. Holding his ass firmly in my hands I was certain he wasn't going anywhere.

"OH HOLY FUCK." Leaning back against the door I could tell any thoughts of trying to get me off of him had fled. Releasing my grip on his ass I ran my hands across his abs and chest enjoying the firm musculature I had felt so many times in my dreams.

"Baby, is everything OK?" a voice echoed from the bedroom. I could hear her as she crawled off the bed and walked towards the living room. "Who the hell is that?"

"My neighbor, she just walked in and started, oh fuck she's good, sucking my cock." I couldn't help but smile as he cried out, knowing it was when his cock slipped into my throat. It was a little surprising when I didn't gag but I wasn't going to complain. Sliding my hands down, I tugged his jeans off the rest of the way.

Letting his cock slide out of my mouth, I slowly stood and turned around. The girl was a little waif of a thing with copper-red hair and green eyes and so many freckles it looked like she lost a fight with a brown sharpie. Her pale skin highlighted the bright pink nipples that topped small breasts and the tuft of red hair between her legs. I could see the anger in her eyes over being interrupted but, there was an underlying current of lust that spiked as I pulled off my shirt. "What's your name?"

"Penny"

"Penny, I need this. I've listened to screams and moans from this apartment for months and now since I'm moving out, I want a chance to know what all those other women felt like." Undressing completely, I piled my clothes together before walking over to Penny and slipping my arms around her. "If you want me to leave I will."

"What's your name?" she asked as her fingers began to slowly trace patterns across my back.

"Elizabeth."

"Well Elizabeth, since you're already dressed for the occasion, I don't see any reason for you to leave but you will have to do something for me." From the slightly devilish grin on her face, I was sure it would be something enjoyable.

"What do I have to do?"

"I want him to cum inside you, so I can lick you clean."

"Penny, since you're being so generous and sharing that's a sacrifice I'll willingly make."

"Come with me then," she said taking my hand and leading me back into the bedroom. The room was filled with natural light from the windows and a skylight that I didn't even know was an option in this building. True, we were on the top floor but still. Dominating the center of the room was a black, wrought iron, canopy bed that had to be king-sized. The whole room was decorated in black and white and was tastefully done. The covers on the bed were pulled back and as Penny and I crawled into the bed we kicked them down.

Lying together, Penny and I began to kiss and explore each other. She was tentative at first but I slowly drew her in until we were deeply exploring each other's mouths and bodies. Moaning into my mouth, as my fingers ran across her nipples I began to roll them with my thumbs. She lightly drew her nails down my back before reaching around to cup my breast. My nipples have always been fairly sensitive but, the sensations as her fingers began to twirl my nipple were beyond anything I'd ever experienced.

Nibbling along my neck and collarbone, Penny's delicious scent drove me wild as her lips set fire to my skin. Eventually, the bed shifted and Dale joined us, his body pressing against me and his cock between the cheeks of my ass. Wrapping his arm around me he tilted me back towards him, his lips crashing against mine. Unlike the tender, gentle kiss I shared with Penny, this was almost violent and filled with lust. Shifting onto my back I wrapped my fingers around Dale's cock, marveling at how he filled my hand as I slowly stroked. The deep throaty moan I pulled from him was music to my ears. With Penny dragging her tongue down my front; she circled my nipple before pulling it into her mouth, her teeth closing down hard. I was stunned at how much more sensitive I was, every sensation and feeling seemed to be increased tenfold, I knew when Dale was inside me I would likely lose my mind.

Wrenching away from the kiss Dale began to bite and suck along my jaw before moving down along my neck, sending little shivers up my spine, through my whole body. "Oh fuck," I groaned, as Penny's hand moved down my stomach and between my legs, her fingers dipping between my lips. For several minutes she was content to lightly tease me by moving across my wet lips before circling my clit as Dale continued ravishing my neck. I was sure I was going to have marks but I really didn't give a fuck. There was no resistance when her fingers slid inside of me, the passage slick with my juices. My moans only grew louder as she began working her long fingers in and out and the walls of my pussy gripped at the intruders.

As Penny played I continued to stroke Dale's cock thrilled to finally feel the soft skin under my fingers as it slid over the rock hardness of his shaft. Hearing his breath change each time I tried something new I began to rub the head with my thumb on every stroke. Deciding I wanted another taste of his cock, I began to pull him up towards my head. With my insistent tugging on his cock, he quickly got the idea and knelt over my face.

With him above me, I was able to get a good view of the large cock he had hanging between his legs. It was at least eight inches long and as thick as my wrist, with large clean-shaven balls. He was holding it directly over my face so I started running my tongue along the underside of the shaft working along his length until he finally took control and pushed into my mouth. I'd managed to clean all of Penny's juices off of him and I was struck by the profound maleness of his flavor. Grabbing the bed frame, he started to rock his hips, slowly fucking my mouth.

I was in heaven as he continued shoving his cock deeper into my mouth and pushing against the back of my throat. "Do it, Dale. She wanted it so badly, see how much she can take." I'd gotten so wrapped up in enjoying having his cock in my mouth I'd almost forgotten Penny was there. Looking down at me, I gave him a small nod and his cock moved deeper as the head hit my throat and kept going. My sudden lack of a gag reflex surprised me, but not nearly as much as when I found my nose pressed against his stomach.

"Holy shit," Dale said as he started fucking my mouth in earnest, going as deep as he could. "No one has ever taken all of it." As he fucked my mouth, I concentrated on breathing each time he pulled out but, even then I seemed to be able to hold my breath for far longer than I remembered. I was so turned on from finally getting what I wanted that when Penny pulled her fingers out and started fiercely rubbing my clit that was all it took to set me off.

I'm sure the scream would have been echoing off the walls if Dale hadn't picked that moment to again bury his cock into my throat. It was as if every orgasm I'd ever had was a mere shadow of what was ripping through my body, as Penny continued her assault on my clit. Eventually slowing and stopping, Penny lifted her hand from my clit and Dale removed his cock, allowing me to take a massive intake of breath. "Fuck! I've never cum that hard."

"Well hopefully that's just the beginning," Dale said as he moved down the bed. Settling between my legs, he laid flat on the bed and I could feel his hot breath across my pussy. I knew I was in trouble when his tongue, instead of diving in, began to drag along the tender skin of my inner thighs. Penny, not wanting to be left out, moved up the bed and straddled my face, sitting so she could grab the headboard. Unlike Dale, I used my hands to pull her down and pushed my tongue between her moist lips.

The intensity of her sweet flavor and scent as I spread her open was almost enough to make me swoon. Pushing between her folds I explored every inch of her pussy with my tongue. I was so focused on Penny that when Dale finally pushed his surprisingly long tongue into me and began flicking it in and out, it caught me off guard. Just as I started to moan, Penny smashed her pussy against my mouth and started grinding her hips. Deciding that if she can be evil so can I, I latched on to her clit and began to suck hard.

"GOD YES," Penny cried, her juices flowing into my mouth, which only encouraged me to push my tongue deeper. The image of her above me her red hair flailing wildly, body covered in a light sheen of perspiration, and her mouth open in a perpetual moan was as an erotic vision as I had ever seen. Dale, not about to be outdone, began rubbing my clit with his thumb as his tongue continued to drive into my pussy. My hips began involuntarily grinding against his face as my juices flowing onto his tongue. With each thrust of his tongue and flick of my clit, I could feel the pressure building as my orgasm drew closer.

chromex
chromex
684 Followers