Gypsy Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
684 Followers

It was a little nip, a small tiny bite, insignificant in the grand scheme of things, placed right upon my clit that broke the dam. Pulling his tongue out and taking that one nip caused me to suddenly peak and Dale found his head locked between my thighs as my hips began bucking wildly. Shoving his tongue back inside me, Dale was all but drinking my juices as they flowed over his chin. Climbing off of me, Penny began to suck and bite my nipples sending even more shock waves through my body. I don't know how long I was on that roller coaster of an orgasm but eventually, thankfully, they let up. Finally coming down from yet another insane orgasm everything was a little fuzzy, which is why I didn't notice what Dale was doing.

It wasn't until I felt the head of Dale's cock, pushing between my lips, opening and stretching me that I even realized he'd moved. As his cock opened me up, I could feel every bump and ridge against the walls of my channel and soon I was moaning like a whore from the intense pleasure. He was only about a third of the way in when he began to rock his hips, pulling out slightly but going in deeper each time. It seemed, no matter how deep he got, he continued to stretch me out wider. My pussy was soaked and he soon filled me completely. "Fuck," Dale said, taking a moment for both of us to adjust before he began to slowly withdraw, pulling that delicious cock out of me. "If I'd known you were this tight, I would have been knocking on your door," Dale said, before driving into me.

Dale's sudden assault on my pussy took my breath away. Fighting to catch my breath I swear I could almost see my stomach rising with every thrust. I knew Penny was still there somewhere but, my entire world had shrunk down to the feelings from Dale's cock. Writhing on the bed, I was in heaven, finally feeling the pleasures I had heard so many others experience. The only sounds in the room were the slapping of our flesh together and my constant cries of pleasure. As each thrust sent waves of pleasure through my body I thought I heard Penny's voice say, "Bitch in heat."

I wasn't sure what she meant until Dale pulled out and flipped me over onto my knees. Grasping my hips, Dale sank back into my body with a single hard thrust and began to pound into me, taking me as Penny said, like a bitch in heat. All this time my wolf had sat quietly resting in the back of my mind but, now she was up and moving, coming closer, her tail wagging in the air. I've always enjoyed being fucked like this, but now there was something about it that just felt right. Something primal was being satisfied by being on my knees, with his hard, thick cock slamming into me. My wolf certainly seemed to be enjoying it.

"You like this, don't you Elizabeth. You like being on your knees while I own this sweet little pussy." As his grip dug into my hips, I felt Penny pressing her fingers against my ass, wriggling them inside. With each stroke she pushed deeper into my ass, her fingers opening me further as she matched Dale's pace.

"Yes, OH FUCK YES," I cried, digging my fingers into the sheets. "You feel so good inside me." With each thrust I could feel his cock pushing the walls of my pussy apart, stretching the muscles like never before. His balls were bouncing against my clit, in constant unending stimulation. When I started to push back against him, we both fell silent, as we focused on the hard fuck. Soon we were no longer having sex or even fucking. We were rutting like two animals in the wild, our bodies covered in sweat from the exertion as Dale's cock filled me stroke after stroke.

"Penny get under her. You're going to get your wish." I expected her to crawl into a sixty-nine with me but instead, she slid under Dale's legs. Getting in position, Penny set her tongue right where Dale's cock pushed into me and dragged it around, occasionally scraping across my clit. I knew without a doubt, this orgasm would make all other orgasms so far, seem like just a gentle sneeze. It had been building since the moment I felt the lips of my pussy being split by his cock.

With Penny's added stimulation, Dale and I were both racing towards our orgasms. His breath grew more and more ragged as he fought to delay as long as possible. My fingers were digging into the bed as I pushed hard back against him, meeting him on each stroke. My wolf just kept crawling closer and closer, her nose going crazy, as she seemed to be anticipating a certain scent. I knew it wouldn't take much to set either of us off.

"JESUS," Dale cried out as Penny pushed her finger into his ass, causing him to bury his cock deep inside me. Within an instant, his cock swelled as the first jet of cum splashed against the walls of my womb. Feeling load after load of that scalding hot liquid was more than enough to push me over the edge, allowing my orgasm to come crashing down over me. With his hands firmly holding my waist to keep himself inside me, I could feel the walls of my pussy clutching and pulling at him. It was probably a pretty good thing he was holding me as tightly as he was.

As I shook and convulsed from the force of my orgasm, my wolf did something I did not expect. Coming right up to me, I felt the cold of her nose against my skin, as she stuck it directly in my crotch and after taking a quick taste, she turned and walked away. I'd have to find out what the hell that was all about later. In the instant, after she touched me, there was a momentary flash of pain in my hands and my ears picked up a faint ripping sound.

Looking down at my hands, I realized they had sunk far deeper into the bed than should be possible. I couldn't see my fingers to know what had happened but, there was only one way for my fingers to have pushed through the sheets and into the mattress. I immediately started to freak out and was on the edge of panic, ready to bolt from the room, when Dale pulled his cock out in one swift motion. At the sudden emptiness, I cried out as the sensations of my now empty pussy, spasming around nothing, overwhelmed my panic. Penny, grasping my hips, pulled me down, directly over her mouth. Releasing the sheets, I watched as my claws slipped back into my fingertips before I slowly sat upright, allowing Dale's overflowing cum to drain into her mouth.

Not being content to just wait for it, Penny pushed her tongue in as deep as she could. With her licking and sucking at every last drop, I squeezed my muscles to push even more of his cum into her mouth. Penny continued to lick at my pussy, long after I was sure she had completely cleaned me of Dale's cum, triggering one last small but still completely satisfying orgasm. Collapsing on the bed I knew I would be sore, oh so deliciously sore, in the morning. Glancing at the clock on the nightstand, I still had a couple of hours before I had to head up to the compound but decided to get an early start; besides I needed to pick up some food for Bubbles.

"Thanks for sharing Penny. It was everything I hoped it would be." From the startled looks I got, neither of them was expecting me to just get up and leave.

"Are you sure you have to leave? I was hoping we could have some fun while Dale recovered." With her bottom lip stuck out in an obvious pout, Penny made it hard for me not to laugh.

"Oh Penny, that is a tempting offer but, yes I'm sure," I said, heading out into the living room to grab my clothes. "Dale, I seriously hate to fuck and run but, thank you for living up to my fantasies. That was one itch that needed scratching." Scooping up my clothes, I ducked out into the hallway laughing at the look of absolute disbelief on both of their faces. Stepping back into my old apartment, I saw that Bubbles had moved from the tub to the living room and was waiting near the door. It was creepy to see but, a few times, just for fun, I had put a collar and leash on him and taken him out for a slither.

"Hey Bubbles, you miss me?" I asked, kneeling next to him. Holding out my hand, I watched his forked tongue flicking through the air, confirming my scent. I knew he was satisfied when he bumped my hand with his head. "Be right back, then we are off to our new home." Throwing on my clothes, I headed into my bathroom, opening the toilet tank and pulled out the waterproof bag containing my toys.

Unsealing the bag, I pulled out my two guns and my favorite boot knife. Clipping the Sig Sauer P226 to my belt, I hooked my backup gun and the knife into my boots. It felt good to be properly armed again, so I headed out to the living room and draped Bubbles over my shoulders. "Okay Bubbles, time to go." Yes, I talk to Bubbles; it's no different than people who talk to their dogs or cats. Bubbles is an outstanding listener and has never given me bad advice.

One definite bonus already, was that I would be able to easily carry Bubbles when I needed to. At over a hundred and twenty pounds, he was almost equal to my body weight, which was a big motivator to be in shape. As usual, I had the elevator completely to myself, which always seemed to happen when I took him out. There was more than one rat on a leash in the building that would be happy to see him go. Setting him on the back seat of my jeep, we headed off to the pet store.

I try to make trips to the pet store as brief as possible. Officially being a huge snake, Bubbles can't eat the small, frozen, pre-killed mice and rats most pet stores sell so I feed him rabbits. Last year I'd been in line with Bubbles dinner and I heard someone ask why I was buying the bunny. I answered honestly and it was only when the blood-curdling scream echoed through the store, that I discovered the voice belonged to an eight-year-old girl. I suppose the use of the word bunny should have been a clue. Ever since that day, I receive a dirty look, every time I go in there. Luckily, the store was empty of customers this time and I was in and out in five minutes. With his dinner secured in the collapsible cage I kept in the jeep, we were on our way.

It felt good to be out on the road, as soon as I hit the highway, I cranked the radio. I rarely had the top on my jeep, so the wind blowing through my hair was enough to get my wolf's attention. She didn't try to talk to me but I could tell she was enjoying the wind flying through her fur. The road was a simple two-lane highway through the forest and as soon as I pulled onto the dirt road I began to feel like I was being watched.

After about ten minutes on the road, I rolled to a stop in front of a gate. I didn't remember seeing it on the way out but, it was too old looking to be something recent. I still had the same feeling of being watched as I climbed out of my jeep and approached the gate. The gate was secured by the lock dangling from the other side, and I started to look around to see if anyone was in the area. While my senses were heightened, I wasn't comfortable enough with them to fully interpret what I was sensing. Drawing my Sig, I kept it pointed low but in a shooting grip.

"WHAT THE FUCK? GET IT OFF!" I heard a guy yell from behind me, as I heard something hit the ground. Spinning around, I brought my pistol up and quickly moved towards the back of the jeep. I could see a pair of feet sticking out and as I cleared the jeep, I found the guard for the gate. Unfortunately for the guard, he'd met Bubbles before he met me. Burmese pythons are big but they are certainly not slow and this guy was getting a friendly hug. It took him a minute before he realized I was there.

"Bubbles be nice. He's too big to eat anyways," I said holstering my pistol, "Calm down and he'll stop squeezing."

"Get. This. Thing. Off. Of. Me," he said his teeth grinding together. I could tell he was getting close to shifting and if he did that Bubbles would get hurt.

Kneeling, I ran my fingers along the scales behind his head to get him to look at me. "Bubbles release." It had taken a long while but I'd managed to get him trained to only attack if I was threatened and to release on command. As he uncoiled from around the wolf, I saw him cock his head slightly as if listening to something. Probably Rasp, talking to him on the pack bond.

"Well, that was embarrassing. The Alphas weren't expecting you until later, so no one told me you would be coming in already. I'm Derek." Brushing himself off, he stuck out his hand.

"Elizabeth."

"That is one scary ass snake you have there. I'll be having nightmares for weeks. I've never seen one attack without biting before."

"I started training him when he was really small. He really only follows two commands and he hates people trying to sneak up on me." As we talked, Bubbles climbed back into the jeep and onto his seat.

"OK, well the Alphas are waiting for you, so let me get the gate." Easily leaping over the gate he unlocked it and pulled it open.

"Thanks, sorry about Bubbles." From the smile and wave, I took it that he was OK and headed on towards the compound. Pulling in I saw Natalie with a tall stick figure of a man who immediately started directing me where to park. Pulling into the large garage, I found my jeep was easily the oldest and smallest vehicle present. The garage was filled with Yukons and Range Rovers that seemed practically brand new.

"Elizabeth, I'm Jean, one of the Omegas in the house. Is there anything I can help you with?" He was so soft-spoken, even with my newly enhanced hearing he wasn't much louder than a whisper.

Reaching into the jeep I pulled out the rabbit cage. "Can you put this somewhere I can find it when Bubbles is hungry?" Taking the cage from me, he lifted it to his face, making the same noises people usually use when talking with a baby. Too bad he didn't realize he was only holding delivery, not Digiorno.

"Bubbles?" With a grace that certainly belied his size, his leap backward announced that Bubbles had made his appearance. Climbing out of the jeep, he curled himself at my feet and rested his head on my foot.

"Bubbles meet Jean, Jean this is Bubbles." Raising his head, Bubbles gave him a quick look before setting his head back on my foot.

"Why do I feel like I was just reviewed as a potential meal?"

"Probably because you were," I laughed, walking out of the garage. As I crossed the yard towards Natalie and Rasp, I could hear conversation dying, as all eyes fell on Bubbles, who followed me like a well-trained puppy.

"That is a big, fucking snake. What does he eat, schools?"

"No, just rabbits. I picked one up and asked Jean to find a place for it, for when he gets hungry."

"Sounds good," Natalie said, "Are you ready for your introduction?"

"What now?" I said, somewhat surprised at the change, "From what you said earlier, I thought there was some kind of ceremony. What do I need to do?"

"There still is, but circumstances have changed," Rasp said. "As such, we will induct you now. Besides, Bubbles seems to have drawn most of the pack out here already." Rasp had a certain hardness about him as if whatever changed the circumstances was rather dire.

"All you're going to do is kneel, Rasp and I will cut our palms," Natalie said, "Once we join hands, we will dribble our joined blood into your mouth and that will seal the bond. After that comes the challenges. I'm expecting you to get a challenge from Holly but it should be the only one."

"Alright, let's do this." Pulling out my boot knife and handing it to Rasp I saw him give a quick aprasial of its quality. I could feel my wolf was bouncing around like a puppy in anticipation. I tried to ask what had her so excited but, the only answer I got was 'You'll see.'

"OK, everyone is here," said Natalie.

"Evening everyone," Rasp said, his voice booming across the courtyard. "Tonight, we are inducting a new member into our pack. For those who have not heard the story, Elizabeth here was being chased by and was actually out-running the rogue, Ramirez, until she decided to make a stand. Choosing between being run down or going out fighting, she attacked him. What Elizabeth didn't know was that our own Michael was hunting Ramirez. He was closing in when she stopped. In the ensuing fight, Elizabeth was bitten and somehow survived the most excruciating shift your Alphas have ever seen. Elizabeth kneel."

Dropping to my knees, I watched as they sliced open their palms and then joining hands holding them over my open mouth. Time seemed to slow to a crawl, as their blood briefly mingled before falling into my mouth. When the bright red drops hit my tongue, I involuntarily swallowed.

If you have never felt a pack bond locking into place, I'm not sure I have the words to describe it, but I will try. It started like the soft buzz of conversation in the back of a room and slowly built, growing louder and louder until like a rushing wave, it crashed over me and I could feel the emotions of almost every wolf in the pack. It's not unlike a good orgasm. Anger, happiness, sorrow or lust they were all there in my mind, soon to be joined by their thoughts. People's thoughts, dreams, hopes, and ambitions were all laid bare for me to peruse at my leisure, nothing was hidden from me. The only blank spots seemed to be the two in front of me. The Alphas were locked away from me.

I'm not sure when for how long I was on my knees but, in time I began to hear Rasp's voice in my head, drawing me back from the sea of voices and feelings. Focusing on his voice, I began to mute everyone else and eventually he was the only one I could hear. Shaking my head clear slowly, painfully, I dragged myself to my feet and stood before the Alphas. I didn't understand what had happened. From the description I was given, I should not have been able to sense the entire pack like that.

"Shadow Reavers, we welcome Elizabeth Grey," Rasp said. "Who will meet her in the circle?"

"What is her rank?" the pack said together.

"She is Beta," Rasp said.

"Then she must earn it in the circle."

"Who will face her?" Rasp said.

"I will," a woman's sweet-sounding voice carried over the crowd.

"Elizabeth, do you accept this challenge?" Rasp said.

"I do."

"Will anyone else challenge her?" Rasp asked. When no one else spoke up, I took it as pretty clear evidence that my challenger was Holly. "If there are no additional challenges, we will gather at the circle in ten minutes and after the challenge has been met and answered we will run," It sounded like the entire pack was cheering from the explosion of noise that erupted.

Natalie approached me, as the crowd drifted towards the challenge circle. "Take Bubbles to your room and change into something you don't mind ruining. No guns or knives. These challenges are done our way; fist, tooth or claw. As the challenged party, you get to pick what form you start in but nothing is guaranteeing it will stay that way." Picking up Bubbles, I hurried to my room, after setting him on the bed I dug through my drawers until I found some old sweat pants and a sleeveless t-shirt. Ditching my shoes, I hauled ass downstairs and made my way to the ring.

The challenge circle was just as it was called, a large circle in the dirt with white rocks marking the outline. Holly was already in the ring and as soon as I stepped inside the conversation died. Looking at Holly, I found myself having pictured someone far tougher looking. She looked to be a couple of inches taller than my 5'6" with long blonde hair and green eyes. Her breasts were tightly secured with a sports bra with her flat toned stomach screaming of hours in the gym. In truth, if she wasn't standing across from me wanting to kick my ass I'd likely be trying to flirt with her.

"This fight is NOT to the death," Rasp said. "You fight until you cannot fight any longer. This is not a challenge for rank but to determine if Elizabeth is worthy to be a Shadow Reavers' Beta. Elizabeth, as the challenged party, you get to choose the starting form."

chromex
chromex
684 Followers