Gypsy Wolf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie was lying on the bed; her blonde hair spread out with her legs pulled back almost impossibly far as her back arched up towards Max. Max with his long dark hair and smoldering brown eyes seemed to be a bit of a legend around the pack so I wasn't surprised to find him here. "I hope you're here to join us," Natalie said through the bond, "because unless we're under attack it's going to wait." The two of them made quite a sight with Max's olive skin an extreme contrast to Natalie's pale tight body.

"I'll take that as an invitation," I said aloud, crossing the room towards the bed. Max never missed a beat as he continued to drive into Natalie, drawing gasps and moans from her. Slipping out of my clothes, I climbed up onto the large bed and moved behind Max, running my fingers along his smooth muscles. Dragging my nails down his back, Max growled as I cupped his ass, enjoying the feel of the hard muscles moving under the skin.

Moving, I laid down next to Natalie and began to run my hands lightly across her pert breasts. The light sheen of perspiration that covered them both made her glisten in what little light there was. "Rasp is going to be so jealous," Natalie said, before pulling my mouth to hers. There was no gentle introduction to this kiss; it was pure animal lust from the beginning as her tongue slammed through my lips. With Natalie's hands balled up into fists holding my hair, even had I wanted to, I wasn't going anywhere.

With Natalie in full control of my head, I slid my hand down the front of her body. Slipping past her breasts, I could feel her rock-solid abs despite the smooth appearance of her stomach. Finally pushing through the sparse tuft of blonde hair between her legs, I slid my fingers along her smooth lips as Max's thick cock stretched them apart. The feel of her lips moving as he slowly fucked her was incredibly erotic.

Bringing my fingers around, I began to slowly circle Natalie's clit just as Max shifted on the bed and sat back on his knees. I wasn't sure what he was up to until I felt his hand move up my leg. Shifting slightly, I opened my thighs to allow him better access. He didn't disappoint when I felt his fingers begin to gently probe along my slit before sinking deep into me. Moaning into Natalie's mouth, I began to rub fast tight circles around her clit as Max continued his slow thrusting. Finally, she released my hair only to grab at the sheets as she threw her head back, screaming in pleasure.

Pulling his fingers from my pussy, Max pulled Natalie tight against him as he picked up his pace and started slamming into her. With her moans filling the room, I decided to see if I could make them even louder. Starting at her neck, I began to nibble and bite my way down her body. Her pink nipples seemed to harden even more as my tongue flicked at them before closing my teeth down on them and tugging. I knew her body was going through a myriad of sensations as I kissed my way down her stomach, feeling it flutter under my tongue.

Reaching the small tuft of blonde hair I swirled my tongue through it as I watched Max's cock, glistening with her juices, slide in and out of her. With Max leaning back to make room, I was able to run my tongue across her clit and down to where she and Max were joined. Flicking my tongue across the top of his shaft and her stretched lips, I was able to draw a moan from both of them as I savored their joined flavor. After a few strokes like this, I wasn't at all surprised when he pulled free of Natalie and slid his cock into my waiting mouth.

Putting his hand behind my head, Max pushed his cock in until it bumped against the back of my throat as I kept my lips tight around his shaft. Using my tongue, I cleaned his cock of Natalie's juices to sample his natural animal flavor. Fucking my mouth like that for a few strokes, he pushed back into Natalie coating his cock with her juice before returning to my mouth. Back and forth from her pussy to my mouth Max kept this up for several minutes before pulling away.

I wasn't sure what he was up to until I felt Natalie lifting my lower body and resting it atop of hers. With my legs now straddling her head, Natalie began to flick her tongue between my lips, tasting the moisture that had been accumulating. Not wanting to be left out, I quickly moved to push my tongue into her. Moving my arms, I pushed Natalie's legs back with my elbows, opening her wide.

Her wet pink lips were delectable and I found I could not get enough of her wonderful flavor. Probing as deeply as I could, her tight hole gripped at my tongue as I began to fuck her with it. Natalie was anything but a passive partner as her tongue and fingers explored any opening they could find, sliding deeply into my pussy and ass. Using my fingers to return the favor, it quickly became a competition to see who would get the other off first, Natalie of course cheated.

I had become so focused on trying to get her off that I had somehow forgotten about Max until I felt his hands settling on my hips. With Natalie assaulting my clit with her tongue, her hands were free to guide Max's cock right to my opening. The feeling of being split apart by his bulbous head pushing into me was more than enough to have me screaming as my first orgasm rushed through me. I was so wet already that it only took him a couple of strokes before he was completely inside me.

I'm fairly certain, but I don't believe that I'd ever been so stuffed full of cock before in my life. Max's thick cock was like being fucked by an iron bar straight out of the forge that was attached to a jackhammer. The sudden assault on my pussy as he set a punishing rhythm had me completely forgetting about Natalie lying under me. Gripping the bed, I found it to be a challenge to just stay on all fours as Max seemed determined to drive my face into the bed.

I almost found it funny that my wolf, which had been quiet for weeks now, chose this moment to show up. Padding out from the deepest recesses of my mind, she sat on her haunches and tilted her head as if she was trying to figure out what was going on. "He's trying to dominate you. He's a fool if he thinks he's strong enough for you."

I hadn't thought about it, but my wolf was right. Digging my fingers into the bed, I began to push back against Max, fucking him as much as he was fucking me. The sounds of our bodies crashing into each echoed through the room as much as our screams and moans. Looking back at Max, I saw a look of supreme concentration on his face as Natalie, who had crawled out from under me, was massaging his balls as he fucked me.

Max's pace had settled a bit when he realized that he couldn't dominate me, so deciding I wanted to change things up a bit, I moved forward as he pulled back and quickly flipped onto my back. Wasting no time, Max grabbed my legs and pulled me tight against him as his cock slid back into me. The feeling of pleasure as his cock filled me again was intensified by the sight of Natalie's pussy lowering down over my face.

Grasping her hips, I pulled Natalie's pussy down to my mouth and attacked it like a wolf after a steak. This time it was Natalie who was soon crying out as my tongue danced from her clit to her ass. Leaning forward to steady herself, Natalie inadvertently put her clit directly over my mouth which I instantly took into my mouth. Sucking as hard as I could, I was able to hear Natalie's muffled screams as her thighs clamped together around my head and her body shook.

My orgasm was mere moments later as Max had begun to rub my clit as he fucked me. Writhing on his cock, my body shook and quivered as he continued to fuck me. Grabbing my ankles, he brought my legs together in front of him which made his cock feel even bigger inside me as my body squeezed him.

Climbing off of my face as her orgasm settled, Natalie laid down on her back beside me and we instantly turned to kiss. Feeling her suck at my tongue, I reached between her legs and began to rub gently as Max released my legs. Feeling him pull out of me, we broke the kiss and looked down just in time to see Max stroking his cock as his cum sprayed out. The hot sticky fluid landed on my breasts and neck, but as he continued stroking his cock both Natalie and I were soon covered in cum. It seemed to take forever before he finally squeezed out the last drops.

Running my finger through the pool of cum on Natalie's stomach, I scooped some up and sucked it into my mouth. The flavor was decidedly stronger than any human I'd ever tasted but it certainly wasn't unpleasant. I began to lick and suck the cum from Natalie's skin, working my way up from her belly to her breasts. Wrapping my tongue around her nipples, I spent long minutes sucking and biting on the bright pink buds.

When Natalie finally cried out and her back arched up off the bed, I slid my arms under her shoulders and pulled her down to me. Capturing her mouth with mine, I pressed her into the bed as her arms and legs wrapped around me. I smiled through the kiss as she groaned when I started grinding my pubic bone against her clit. Rolling my hips against her, I broke the kiss and pushed my upper body up with my arms. With her hands clutching my ass and pulling me tight against her, I rocked my hips back and forth. All I was missing was a cock and I would have been fucking her.

I could tell that Natalie was starting to get close again so I dipped my head down to capture her nipple in my mouth. Sucking and biting hard on the little nub was more than enough to push her over the edge. Hearing her cry my name as her fingers ran through my hair brought a level of satisfaction to both me and my wolf. Gripping my hair, Natalie brought my head up and pulled my mouth to hers. Unlike the previous kiss, her lips were soft and tender as her tongue swirled with mine.

Intertwined as tightly as two lovers could be, we spent what seemed like hours just gently kissing and exploring each other's bodies. There was no sense of urgency as we both enjoyed small enjoyable orgasms from just the pleasure of touching each other. Sated and just enjoying the glow of being, we eventually untangled from each other and lay back with only our fingers remaining laced together.

"You can consider that invitation permanent."

"I'll be sure to remember that."

"So what was it that brought you in here? I know you haven't taken anyone to bed since you've been here and Max is going to be rubbing it in the face of all the guys you turned down."

"I ran into a witch on pack lands this morning. I was attempting to do a retrieval this morning and this blonde bitch shot lightning at me." I hadn't even realized Max had left the room already.

"You're not joking are you?" she said popping up onto her elbows.

"I wish I was. It knocked me out for several hours and managed to disintegrate my favorite jeans."

"They probably left you there because they thought you were dead. If you had been anything other than an Alpha it would have killed you."

"Yeah, that or the shotgun blast to the chest I almost took."

"Well, you've had a busy day it seems. I need to make some calls to try and find out about this witch of yours. Besides blonde bitch do you have a better description?"

"Not really," I said picking up my clothes and slipping into them, "She could tell I was a wolf without even seeing me and the guy she was with, the one I was trying to retrieve, reacted like it was an everyday occurrence."

"Well, that narrows it down some but still leaves a lot of unanswered questions. I'm going to send a couple of trackers out and see if they can pick up a scent. If this witch thinks she can be here uninvited she is sadly mistaken. Being on our lands without permission means that any wolf can kill her on the spot with no repercussion."

We both got dressed and just before opening the door, Natalie pulled me into another deep kiss. Wrapped up in each other's arms, hands roaming freely, we came close to starting up again when she pulled away from me. "Oh yes," she said her breath deep and fast, "Rasp is going to be jealous as fuck that I got you first. I have to find out about this witch and if you don't go, we won't be getting out of bed for a couple of days."

"If you insist. I'll be in my room if you need me. I brought back a bunch of files that I'm going to go through."

"I'll let you know if I find anything out," she said as she headed towards her office, "but it's going to take a few hours before we hear something from the trackers." I headed towards my room as she went into her office and I could hear her on the phone even before I made it to my door.

Having a seat on my couch, I laid the files out in front of me and started going through them. This was always part of the business that I hated. Digging through the files, trying to catch that nugget of information that would help you locate the person you were trying to find. The problem with some of these files was that they were almost older than I was. People who had skipped out years ago, but if we could find them it would be worth it not only to the company bank account but to our reputation as well.

I had only gotten through maybe half a dozen files when there was suddenly an incessant pounding on my door. I was about halfway to the door when Holly suddenly burst in. "We've got visitors. You need to get changed and get downstairs as soon as possible."

"Who is it?"

"His name's Logan. He's the Alpha for the Iron Mountain pack and a real piece of work. It sounds like he brought most of his leadership with him, so they might be here to talk or declare war. Natalie has already contacted Rasp and he's on his way here now."

The Iron Mountain pack was named after the peak that dominated the far eastern portion of the state and while we did share a small border with them, I was confused about what they were doing here as they were known to be extremely reclusive. Quickly stripping out of my shorts and tank top, I pulled on jeans and a plain black t-shirt. I went to grab my hiking boots before remembering they'd been turned to ash this morning. Instead, I pulled on my cowboy boots and headed outside.

Opening the door and stepping through, the tension in the courtyard couldn't have been more palpable. Seven identical black SUVs were parked across the main entranceway to the compound and there were enough guys in suits and sunglasses that you would think the president was here. A quick look was enough to tell me they weren't armed, but there was no question as to if they were dangerous or not. Even my wolf was worked up, she was pacing around as if getting ready for a fight.

Standing in the center of the courtyard looking down at Natalie, he had to look down as he was more than a foot taller than she was, was Logan. Based on the description I'd gotten from Natalie when she was teaching me about the nearby packs, it couldn't have been anyone else. He was several inches over six feet tall and was built like a football player; I'd never seen anyone with shoulders that wide. His black hair was pulled back and done in a single braid that reached to his waist. "Where is she?" Arrogance radiated from him like heat off a blacktop road in summer.

"Where is who?" Natalie asked not backing down an inch despite his size advantage, "Who are you looking for that would cause you to break our agreed protocol? I'm well within my rights to consider this an attack and slaughter every one of you." Every beta in the pack was in the courtyard and more than one looked as if they were ready to shift any second.

"You could but you won't. I've heard your pack is hiding a new alpha bitch and my pack is in need since my mate died." Logan's eyes were flicking back and forth relentlessly as he scanned the assembled crowd. From what Sara had told me, Logan had lost three mates in the last fifty years, the most recent ten years ago and each and from a rogue that was never found.

"Heard from whom?" Natalie asked, her tone hard and angry.

"From who isn't important."

Scanning the suits, I noticed one blonde hair guy in the back who seemed to be paying more attention to the crowd than the rest and when his eyes fell upon me a small smile came to his face. Immediately after spotting me he walked up to Logan and whispered something into his ear.

I asked Natalie who he was over the bond.

"That's Xavier. Logan's second in command. Why?"

"He spotted me."

"Fuck." The entirety of our conversation took scant seconds, but it was long enough for Logan's eyes to fall on me and a chill of dread to fall over me.

"You come here." He was pointing towards me and crooking his finger,

A feeling I hadn't had since the day I lost Mercy fell over me like a wet blanket; fear, anger and hate all bundled into one. Taking a deep breath, I stepped forward and crossed the courtyard, coming to a stop next to Natalie.

"I said come here," Logan growled at me.

"I don't think so," I said crossing my arms in front of me, "I think I'm about as close to you as I'm comfortable with."

"You dare to defy me?" Logan yelled as his eyes grew wild. I could see the unease in his betas growing as their Alpha lived up to his unstable reputation.

"Defy you? I'm defying you?"

"Yes, you're defying your Alpha and mate. Now come here and take your proper place." Sending a quick message to Natalie, I stuck a smile on my face and slowly crossed the no man's land that had developed between the two groups. I could see Logan's face light up in what could only be called evil glee as I approached. Looking past Logan, I saw one of the suits open the door of an SUV; as if there was any way in hell I was going to be going with them.

Finally, within arm's reach, Logan moved to put his hand on my shoulder. I knew I would only get one chance at this as he didn't view me as a threat just yet. I could tell from his careless arrogance he was making the same mistake that large men worldwide make. He was underestimating me just because of my smaller size.

In a move I'd practiced countless times, I wrapped my fingers around his wrist and twisted my body to step into him. Using his off-balance weight and his arm as a fulcrum, I lifted him off the ground and rotated his body over my hip. He at least had the decency not to scream as some guys are want to do, but the grunt as his large body collided with the ground was unavoidable. Keeping my grip on his wrist, I twisted his arm to the point of dislocation as my boot took its place on his throat.

"You're not my Alpha and I sure as fuck will never be your mate," I said pressing my boot into his larynx. I could see the hate in his eyes as he looked up at me and I wasn't sure but there was something vaguely familiar about those eyes. He attempted to move, but I had the leverage on him to stop him in his tracks. Glancing around I saw the shocked looks on the faces of his betas, only Xavier seemed to find anything amusing about it.

"And here I thought I needed to hurry back," Rasp said as he ran into the courtyard. Wearing only a pair of sweatpants cut off at the knees, he walked over to where I still had Logan on the ground. "Elizabeth is going to let you go now," Rasp said kneeling in front of Logan, "and the only thing you're going to do is get into your vehicles and get the hell out of my territory. If you do anything else, I will contact every pack that shares a border with you and wipe you from the face of the earth."

"Elizabeth, I want you to go ahead and let him go and stand over by Natalie." Slowly lifting my foot off of his throat, I waited until I'd set it on the ground before releasing his wrist. Backing away from Logan, I kept my eyes on him as he picked himself up off the ground and headed towards the SUVs. Glancing back at me before climbing into a vehicle, you could taste the hate coming from him. Once the vehicle door was closed, my eyes moved to Xavier who was the only one who seemed amused by the whole situation. Giving me a small wave before climbing into the back of his vehicle, I had to fight the urge to wave back.