H. Bigguns - Victorian Scientist Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Certainly!" said I, not wishing to miss my opportunity to take and pass this test because of the loss of a silly spoon. I was in haste to start and gain entry into the sisters. 'Shall we begin now?' says I. 'Why yes!' says he, and then he reached out and pulled my head down towards his king.

"It truly was a large thing, and when I put it into my mouth it filled up everything there within, and my lips were stretched oh so tightly around his manly thing. I thought for a moment I might not be able to pass this test, for indeed it did seem that there were going to be many rooms ahead and it was a very large thing."

"And how did he behave while you were thus?"

"Oh sir, in this first room he held the base of his priapal member and moved it around so that it swayed side to side in the clutches of my sucking grip, and as it pushed so I could see my cheek swell each time the tip fought against it from the inside.

"He said 'This is not for my pleasure, mind you young Lillian, but a test for a most important goal for your very future. You should know for this particular test, as we do not have the spoon to accurately discern your abilities, we will rely on the substitute activity of monitoring the reception of seed to the moist earth of your stomach. This is, unfortunately, entirely mandatory. It is a most key element to this test, and the method of the delivery will depend on your willingness to excel. Let us transfer to the next room, and monitor your progress there.'

"I did not know what he was speaking of about earth stomachs, but I was never too sharp on such things. We walked to the study, wherein he sat me on the settee and wasted no time in putting his hard thing back into my mouth. The small rest between had been most welcome surely, for my jaw I could feel was already getting stiff and knew that at this rate it would be very sore on the morrow.

I believe my eagerness from the previous room did not transfer to this new locale, as he remonstrated me immediately. 'You have relaxed in your ministrations, Miss Lillian, I do so hope this is not a sign of actions to come, for there are many more rooms yet,' he said. 'As a consequence, you will need to unbutton your shift so as to provide a more comprehensive analysis of your breathing. Please do so now, and expose all of your chest for my viewing purposes.'

"I did as he asked and when my boobies were fully exposed, I began to suck his member most earnestly then to show him that I had not in fact lost any stamina in the exam. He would occasionally check my breathing by reaching down and fully squeezing my boobies, in tandem at first then both at the same time, most methodically and thoroughly. After several minutes of his pushing and pulling the thing into my clutching mouth while he continued to vigorously check my breathing, squeezing and handling my jubblies, he then pulled his rod away, rather reluctantly it seemed, announcing it was time to relocate to yet another room. I was in dire need of relief from his large priapus, as the constant thrusting being delivered was adding greatly to the overall stress of the test. 'Before we relocate,' he said seriously, 'based on my extensive examination of your chest area I must verify several items related to the relationship of your breathing to visual perception.' I did not know what this was in reference to, but he wrapped his hands underneath and pulled up again on my full bosoms until they were under my chin, for they are very great as you know, and then he lay his King Priapus atop the natural line they made where they met. 'Let us see,' he said, 'if you can assist with this portion of the test, as it will surely reflect well on the final scoring.' 'Oh yes!' says I, 'whatever it shall take, please Sir, how may I assist?'

"His breathing became somewhat constricted and he replied that I should hold my bubbies up under his king and move them back and forth in a slow deliberate motion, all the while trying to catch the thing in the space between them.

"I can report now that I did a very good job at this, as this procedure was not unknown to me, but I had heard it called very different and lewd names in the past, and did never realize it were actually a real type of scientific endeavor.

His king was very large and hard as I trapped it over and over between my large mams, each time catching it in the soft fold of my tittens before leaning back to watch it pull out and spring up, then leaning back in to start the embrace anew.

"He was beginning to turn a plum shade of red when he rather quickly removed his rod from my bosom, commenting that it was time to move to another room."

She paused, collecting her thoughts about the next stage of the escapade.

"The kitchen was a magnificent room with many lovely pots and pans, a great stove in the corner and a large white contraption. 'Wha's that?' I asked him, wherein he replied it were an ice box, to keep things cold inside the house. Never had I dreamed such a thing existed, and as I kneeled down in front of him to take his vast member in my mouth again, I could not stop looking at the wondrous machine from the corner of my eye, imagining the things that could be kept in that little cold box.

"I know not why, but my wandrin' attention was very disrupting to Mr. ______, who began to push his king harder into my mouth with each time he thrust forward. I did try to talk to him but every time I would think to utter a word, his long prick would enter my mouth most harshly, sometimes even making me gag when it pushed so far into as to go into my throat. All that came out was a garblin' sound and I do not think he could understand my import. 'You are very close to failing this test, Miss Lillian!' he said most harshly. 'You cannot let your eyes wander,' he thrust in again most violently, 'while thus engaged. You must look up at me from where you kneel,' another violent thrust, 'as you must now swallow my Priapus...in its entirety.'

"And with that he gave a great shove that was most forceful, and that did indeed push his large manhood very deep into my throat, so that I could feel his warm bouncing testies against my chin. I looked up at him from below most innocently, and when our eyes met he did then scrunch up his face, contorting in the manner of men when they are about to spill their seed.

"He did hold it there in my throat for what seemed an eternity while I struggled for breath, as I felt the beginnings of his warm seed flowing down into my very body. He was pulling my head into his man area most forcefully, but knowing the ways of men and seeing that this was the likely end of the test I put my hands onto his hips and pushed my head ever forward, getting the most amount possible of the king into my mouth and throat, and assisting the movement of seed into my earth stomach.

"He was moanin' as he provided ever more of his manly essence into me, and while tired and sore, my mouth was now fully around the base of his great shaft, his testies trapped between my chin and his thigh.

"Thus it remained until he had provided his complete donation and I could feel the great priapus begin to transform, as it so often do with men, into a pale imitation of its former kingly self.

"He pulled out his long thing then, with much of my spit and other whitish slime dripping from it, as it slid over my chin and then went back into his breeches. I swallowed in anticipation. Had I indeed passed this test?

'Miss Lillian,' says he, 'I am very happy to say that you are a remarkable young woman who has shown great skill at this test, indeed you have such abilities that I cannot in good conscience fail you.' 'Aye sir' says me, 'do you mean that I have passed this exam and can now join the Wayward Souls as a sister?'

'Alas, the test was for all rooms of the house, and we have only accomplished three. Most unfortunate. Still, the error was not fully upon you as you did in fact perform most appreciably. And yet, there is the matter of the other rooms...'

"I could only barely think in my agitation, for it appeared that my goal was slipping away from me with increasing speed. 'Sir, is there any way that I can pass this test of all rooms?' I asked longingly. 'Why, yes, yes indeed I have just the thought. Please plan to come to this abode at 27A Bigpole Street every day for, shall we say the next week or so? That way we can in fact visit every room in just such a fashion, and there will be no limitation on the amount of seed that can be planted!'

"I was giddy with delight at this prospect of being able to pass the test, and true to our discussion I visited Mr. Jones every day thereafter for 5 more days, each time similar to the first with a rigorous breath test and final seed deposit as most directly near my stomach as was possible."

I had been writing furiously to keep up with Lillian's recounting of the tale of her admittance into the Order. Upon finishing the last words, I looked up at her.

"Most intriguing. Yes, yes, most enlightening Miss Lillian. And tell me, once completed with the initiation regimen provided by Mr. ______, at what point did you meet with the other sisters of the order?"

"Oh sir, yes it was not so very long after. In fact directly after his last volumnuous deposit of seed given me in the upstairs bathroom, for that was the last room in the house to visit, he in a most gentlemanly fashion walked me down to the entry door, and stepping on the stoop pointed me to a large white house on the corner of the street. 'That's your destination, Miss Lillian, this being just the test house.'

"And so I approached the house and knocked on the door, at which point it was answered by a most lovely young woman who introduced herself as Rose. I had to clear my throat of the seed still clinging therein in order to speak clearly, but I introduced myself and was shown in, for I had passed the test and was now entered into the fold."

"I see. Had Rose made any comments to you apart from the kind greetings you just discussed?"

"I don't really remember, though I believe there was some discussion about my being very tardy to arrive, days late even, I thought nothin' of it."

"Hmmm. Thank you very kindly Miss Lillian, please clear these dishes and then when I am finished with my notes we will discuss what should be your punishment for your earlier transgression."

"Sir?"

"Exposing your vast bosom to me?"

"Oy yes sir, I did forget! Yes sir, right away sir!"

"When you are complete please report to the study and let me be very direct, you are to remain in your current attire, change nothing. You may not cover up your hanging bubbies. Stand in the corner and await me, I will be along shortly. Is that clear?"

"Oh yes sir, certainly."

It was obvious that the situation needed immediate attention for her lapse of association was already beginning. Before preparing to administer corrective action with my charge, I took the time to hurriedly jot down a postscript to my transcription of Miss Lillian's most interesting tale of admission to the Orders, in order to more fully absorb the methods by which young Lillian fell into this experience. For truly the Wayward Order house is not located at 27A Bigpole Street as the subject had previously described, but in fact resides at the white corner house numbered 72.

I have no idea of whom it is that lives at house 27A, or if Mr. ______ is in fact even a real name, but am certain of the following. The scoundrel has no affiliation with the Holy Order of Wayward Souls whatsoever, and took complete advantage of this poor miserable and witless individual for his own carnal uses; but a far more egregious and irritating matter, based on the rendition of the experience from Miss Lillian, was that his testing methods lacked even the barest application of the minimum levels of scientific regimen. Inexcusable!

12