H. Bigguns - Victorian Scientist Vol. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was in this state that he spurt forth his last dribbling offerings, my mouth sucking upon his tip with renewed vigor, and as he slowly pulled from my lips his King Priapus and relaxed the grip upon my bubbies, they returning like quaking bowls of pudding to their normal residency away from the underside of my chin. Exhausted, I let my lips stay parted with the vacancy of his member, and felt the flow of the spent semen as it trickled down the sides of my mouth along with the excess that I could not hold during his excited ejaculatory delivery.

"I had done it, given my loving lord his most fierce desire, that of making love to my generous bosom. His additional contribution to my loving mouth was wholly unexpected, yet most fulfilling as well and I determined that we should again do this very thing often, with the application of the elixir as well of course. And that next time very soon! I thought, delirious, but next with no blindfold so that I might see his face beyond the view of his king bursting forth from my swollen and pressed bosom and securely held in my lips, to observe his expression upon delivery of his offering, and he may see mine own eyes as they too experienced the pleasure of his ministrations to my lilyhammers and his offering as it splashed forth upon my tongue.

"At some point thereafter, I realized thru a fog that he had removed his body from mine and gotten out of the bed. Then I did hear the back door latch click shut, and almost immediately thereafter did hear another latch, and the cool air of the entry made its way to me again. Surly this was odd, yet in my depleted state I could only lie there as I felt the cool air as it ran over my cheeks, the wetness of the dribbled manhood still seeping thus as it had first been experienced. I was too spent to move, assuming in my mind that my lord had needed to leave the room for a moment, but was back. I could not look up for my blindfold was still securely in place.

"It was at this point that I did hear another gasp, this one with more astonishment than perhaps even my spectacular bosom might elicit. 'Mein Gott!' I heard my good kind doctor exclaim, which was so very odd since he had said nothing so far but chose this moment to speak now upon re-entering the room. 'Whay, missy, for yer a naked upon this bed!' he kept on, which was obvious, for had he not just plowed his schooner thru my lush swells and planted his seed in my mouth moments before? 'An ye have some whitish fluid a-coming from yon mouth, lass, are ye alright?'

"It was so very odd, as I was assuredly alright, and I told him so. 'Oh my darling' says I, 'I am so very satisfied, for your recently vigorous ministrations upon my plump ladies with your stiff manhood and your very manly contribution to my chin and lips, do you not recognize your own prolific handiwork?' He was quite silent, then exploded into a fierce rage, saying 'This is the seed of Adam then a coming from yon lips to dribble down your cheeks, so?' "Aye" say I. "Whore and harlot!' screams he, and afore I knew it he put his hands underneath me and flipped me bodily over onto my stomach, my bubbies crushed wildly under me.

"''Harlot!' he screamed again, and I felt him take off the blindfold from mine eyes. The light of the room was dim but my eyes were adjusting to the light, and I could see him over me, his face a furious rage. He took my hands and with the kerchief tied them together above my head , looping the knot into a headboard post. 'Slut!' he cried, and unfastening his belt, he stood over me and put his large hand firmly on shoulder. It was then that I felt the first of many lashes across my plump exposed buttocks, he driving the leather belt most cruelly against my soft skin there. I cried out over and over again, not understanding why he should be thus incensed, as he slapped down the strap with a clear and loud cracking sound on my bare bottom.

"He mumbled much of the time this was occurring, and although I tried to speak with him, he would not listen. At some point he took a rag from the bedside and stuffed it into my mouth, so all I could do was mumble pathetically thru the gauzy fabric for him to please stop, as well as yelp when he gave a particularly direct spank upon my posterior, he having substituted his hand at some point for the awful belt.

"I could not imagine what my plump bum should look like now that he had thoroughly spanked and slapped it, but I began to realize that the pain being inflicted, while distracting at the first, I had not only grown accustomed to but amazingly found more arousing the longer and sharper it continued. Crediting the elixir I had so generously rubbed upon my full bosom earlier, I was practically distraught when my good doctor gradually subsided as he seemed to run out of vigor at this cruel pastime, and finally slowed to a stop.

"'You, lass, are a fucking slut' he swore, and I had never heard him talk thus, 'and for that I shall surely divorce ye, you have a held back on allowing me my desires of yon pendulous nancies, and offer'd 'em up to some other!' And with that he did give me one more sharp spank with his hand, wherein I did cry out through the rag in my mouth in a wanton way I do confess, for the pain did shoot thru me like a bolt right to my womanhood and made me spasm with delight.

"He surely saw the effect his strike had upon me, for he roundly smacked me again in a like fashion, and again I yelped with a muffled joyful cry. 'Yon bonnie slut!' he exclaimed, landing his hand once again on my posterior, 'yon bonnie, bonnie whore!' and again and again he landed his palm hard on my buttocks with loud full slaps. I do confess at this point I was pushing my rear as high in the air as I could in order to gain the full weight of the strike of his large hand, and expect that from his angle it may have indeed looked rather wanton. I could not help myself, for it was the most pleasurable thing I had ever experienced, apart perhaps from receiving the generous donation of manly seed in my mouth earlier.

"The remnants of that leakage were still upon my cheeks when he roughly rolled me upon my back and took both my large bosoms in his hands. Pinching my soft and tender nipples, he shook them vigorously, watching as the flesh wobbled and danced before him. My hands were still tied to the bedpost, but the inflicted pain of his pinching felt again like a heavenly gift, as my womanhood flooded with warmth and felt as though it were inflated and ready to burst. I tried to talk, but the cloth in my mouth was still inhibiting speech, and all I could get out were mumbled groans."

Before me now on the settee, her hands clenching the fabric of her dress, she was apparently reliving the escapade she was so wantonly describing. Her breathing was ragged and as she pulled down on the sides of her dress her breasts swelled to new inflamed protrusions, stressing the fabric of her shift to ever new and more fantastic tautness as it pulled ever so slightly down her body. I gently put my hands on her shoulders, my fingertips just touching the smooth skin of her chest above the swell of these inflated pleasure orbs. She shuddered again, and continued breathlessly.

"This seemed to infuriate him more, as he doubled his grip upon my nips and squeezed and pulled them with superhuman strength, enough so as the rest of my ballooning tittens swelled forth following his hands, not to separate from their red hatted friends. Oh!"

She suddenly reached up and with one rent pulled her shift finally and completely down over her fantastical dirigibles, exposing the enormous bags of flesh and their red tipped nips standing proudly at attention. Seizing their chance, my hands of their own accord quickly moved down and enveloped each massive jug in a firm and loving embrace, my fingers finding the red tipped nipples and pinching them simultaneously as the rest of each hand held the weight of the large breasts in my palms.

"The pain was beyond remark!" she moaned as I pinched harder, gathering the two pendulous pontoons closer together with my hands, and pressing them into a flattened mass of breast flesh bulging upward to my rapidly descending face.

"...and when the magic of the pain became unbearable to withstand," she moaned, at this point my lips wrapped around one of her nipples, the taste of almonds and lilac pronounced against my tongue, "the world swooned and went dark..."

I moved my mouth to her other waiting nipple and as I bathed it with my tongue continued to push her lovely boobs up into my eager face.

"...and then I could feel the dam of my womanhood break open...and wetness...flood my thighs before all went completely..."

She seemed to reach a stopping point then, for with a final shudder and faint sigh her labored breathing became smooth and regular. I was surprised and delighted to find that the heady sweet scent of womanhood was slowly making its way into the room from her valley of Venusian delight, and I asked softly through the mounds of breast flesh my face was still buried in if she was still awake. When there was no response, I did lean back and slowly let her massive chest ease from my groping hands. I brushed a strand of hair gently from her forehead where it had been laying askance, her smooth features relaxed in peaceful rest. There was still no response, and I did realize then that she was completely and utterly spent, unconscious.

Taking one last longing look at her swollen and proud orbs, I carefully covered them again with her shift being mindful not to pinch her in any way or otherwise disturb her. When I had the tableau all back to a proper and presentable state, I walked to the door.

As I reached for the handle, the two routes in my mind that I could pursue at this time ran through my head like a lightning bolt. The obvious was certainly not an option for any gentleman, and yet the availability of the subject was truly intriguing, as I could see her in such a reclining state now that I could easily move into position and with little more than a pull of fabric...but no, this was not the path for me, despite my base animal urges towards her voluptuous figure and all the delights her fine figure could provide for my many thoughts of pleasure.

Her taste was still on my tongue as I peered out the doorway into the hall. "Miss Lillian! I do need your assistance dear girl!"

12