H. Erectus

Story Info
Meeting between two species of early man.
1.4k words
3.97
32.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
al_Ussa
al_Ussa
277 Followers

He clumsily makes his way through the dense tropical foliage of the jungle, his bare feet gently touching the mud and grass. He does not want to make a sound, for fear of alerting a tiger, python or other predator. It had been a couple days since the last time he had found any prey for his clan, and he can already feel his stomach rumbling.

He is called Aka by his people, though only being capable of making a few sounds, they do not quite have language as modern people would understand. And while they are capable of making fire and stone tools, they do not yet know of weapons or clothing. Whatever prey he catches, he needs to take down with his bare hands. And his clan, especially his mates, enjoy the taste of meat.

For a while, he sits in the bushes, hoping for a small deer or other game animal to come near. Aka is not especially fast, but he doesn't need to be. He is strong, and if he ambushes something, he can easily overpower it. But there is no sign of prey today.

It is also very hot out. Too hot, in fact, for Aka. His people have lived in the jungles of what will one day be called Asia for as long as they can remember, but every year, the climate has been changing. With the heat and flies getting to him, Aka begins to turn back. He knows that there is a cool river behind him where he can drink some water and rest in the cool shade.

But just then, he hears something treading through the clearing. He wheels around sharply and ducks to the ground, his natural instincts taking over. After an unbearable stretch of silence, he slowly creeps forward, his curiosity piqued. Perhaps it was some animal he could bring back to his clan for food! But no, what Aka finds behind the bush greatly surprises him.

He knows of other creatures that can walk on two legs like man... the black bear, the great bamboo-eating apes, and the small monkeys that leap and frolic through the trees. But the strange creatures that he sees walking through the clearing look far more like men him, and yet at the same time, look nothing like any of the people he has ever seen.

Whereas Aka and his people are short, stout and muscular, these people are tall, lean and graceful. Aka looks at their hairless skin, as soft and dark as the earth beneath his feet. And they wear strange things about their body, the likes of which he has never seen. Aka and his people do not need artificial things to protect them from the environment, for they are still coated in a coarse covering of body hair. And if they do need warmth, they have fire they can huddle around at night.

Aka watches these strange people, not quite sure if he should be frightened or joyful. They seem to be much more nimble than him, their every movement so fluid. As they make their way towards the river, Aka tries to follow them, but it is difficult. These people, with their long legs, move much faster than he can. Aka practically crawls along the muddy ground as he follows them. For their part, they do not notice.

These newcomers eventually stop at the river. Aka watches in curiosity as they gather around, some of them stripping off what little garments they wear and wading into the cool water. Others work on fashioning stone and wooden tools they carry with them. He sees that they are carrying with them some fruits, and small birds. Aka licks his lips as he sees them eat their food. He leans in closer to get a better view, but he loses his balance and slips.

The males of the group immediately sit up. A few of the strongest adult males from the group run towards him, surrounding him and cutting off his exit. The chatter at him, some angry, some confused. Aka does not understand what they are saying - in fact, he cannot make some of the sounds they are producing - but he can guess what they mean.

Aka slowly rises to his feet, not wishing to present them with a challenge. The older males, and some of the females, have come over towards him now. They are more curious than the young males. It seems that they too have never seen a being like Aka, and yet, somehow they still recognize him as "human" of some sort or another.

One of the young males took out a simple flint tool, but an older one, whom Aka took to be the leader of their clan, stopped him. In his entire life, Aka has never used or even seen a weapon before. The concept is foreign to him. When his people fight, it is with their hands and teeth. Truth be told, Aka is far more muscular than any of these newcomers, though that fact has not registered with him.

As the group settles down, one of the older females approaches and offers him a piece of fruit. Aka is cautious, but he accepts it. He crouches down on the ground and eagerly begins to eat the fruit. It is good... safe. Finally satisfied that he is not a threat, the other people begin to disperse. They let Aka follow them over to the cool shady bank beside the river.

After eating some more fruit with these strange new people, Aka leans over to drink from the river. He slurps some water from between his hands, the looks up and notices that several of the women from this new clan are bathing in the river. He cannot help but stare at them, fascinated by how different their bodies are from those of him and his mates. They are slender, hairless, and smooth looking. Their breasts are full and perky. He cannot understand what they are saying, so he just continues to stare.

Aka feels a stirring in his loins. Yes, they are strange attractive. They watch as Aka's penis grows fully erect. He stands up, and the women gesture towards him, making more of their strange chattering noises. It takes him a while, but he finally figures out that the women are gesturing for him to join them in the river.

Some of the men from the clan watch as Aka wades into the river and chooses one of the women. Most of them, though, are too busily engorged in work and feeding. The oldest female sits on a rock, her back turned to them as she suckles on of the clan's young on her sagging breast. It seems that none of them care whether Aka mates with their women or not.

He is unfamiliar with their people, but he wades over towards the one he finds most attractive. Aka pushes her back towards the river bank, moving himself between her legs and spreading her thighs wide. He pushes the tip of his penis up into her vagina. The woman makes strange but oddly pleasant noises as he shoves his thick penis into her. He takes hold of her legs to provide him with some leverage, and then pushes forward.

Aka begins to thrust in and out of her. She is not like any of his mates. They are like him, thick and strong, with powerful leg muscles. But Aka enjoys this new experience. The woman wraps her long, slender legs around him, mixes mud and river debris into his coarse body hair. She seems to enjoy the sensation of having his hair tickle her body as it brushes over her.

Now Aka begins to grunt. They roll around each other, the unlikely pair, as they mate on the river bank. As he erupts into her vagina, Aka wonders if she will now become his mate, as is the custom amongst his clan. He wonders if she will bear him children, and if so, what they will look like. The woman, for her part, simply lays there for a moment, and then gets up and wades back into the river.

Her companions make noises, which Aka still cannot understand. But then, the rest of them begin to approach Aka. He doesn't need to know what they are saying, because their actions speak far louder than words. One of the males who had been sitting beneath a tree watching them simply snorted, turned his head, and began to eat another fruit. As far as he was concerned, Aka was part of the clan now...

al_Ussa
al_Ussa
277 Followers