Habit of A Lifetime Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

It was not in his nature to weep. He had not shed tears for over seven centuries but his heart weighed heavy in his chest as he waited. At last he let his head sink into his hands and rested his eyes. He had been bowed over like this for some time when the bedclothes rustled quietly beside him and he lifted his head immediately. Rayne was staring blankly at him, a bewildered expression on his gaunt, handsome face.

"Who the fuck are 'you'?" he croaked weakly. "What happened? Where 'am' I?"

RAYNE

Rayne listened almost impassively as the tall, imposing stranger told him in soothing, unhurried words what had come to pass during the night. He recalled the fits coming on, struggling suddenly to breathe as though a hand had closed tight over his windpipe, strangling him by degrees. Then there had been nothing; he had slipped backward into a dark, cold place and lain there for an age.

Since waking, he had been overcome by a wrongness that he could not account for. It had taken him nearly an hour, listening as the man called Jabez Everman told of what had been done whilst he was unconscious, to realise that he was hearing things and feeling things that were outside his normal sphere of awareness. He could smell food cooking in the kitchens five floors down and - closer to home - he could smell Danny's lean, warm, vibrant body on the next bed. In spite of his anxiety, that recalled the night before to him more clearly. Thinking back on what they had done, he could virtually taste Danny's tongue, and cock, in his mouth. More disturbingly, he could smell the youngster's blood; the raw, iron tang of it in the back of his throat made his stomach churn queasily, but it was not the discomfort of nausea, it felt more like extreme hunger pangs.

His hearing was more acute. The conversations of people in other rooms kept disturbing him and he became uncomfortably aware of an argument which he sensed involved Matty and Si' who were taking his side against Charley. They were 'discussing' him in his absence! An irrational anger surfaced and he forced it down again, trying to listen 'and' make sense of what the handsome stranger was telling him.

"I feel wobbly," he said hoarsely at one point.

"That is because you require sustenance," said Jabez. He pressed a smile onto his face, which presumably he hoped was comforting. It only served to make Rayne feel more nervous.

"I never eat in the morning," the singer declared. "It makes me sick."

"You are newly Turned," Jabez pointed out incomprehensibly. "You need fresh blood and quickly or your body will attempt to hibernate."

Rayne blinked slowly. He murmured; "This is the weirdest fuckin' trip I have ever had!"

Jabez shook his head impatiently and stalked to the other bed. He jerked Danny to his feet and dragged the boy back with him, dumping him onto the covers beside Rayne. The singer experienced another wave of disorientation, conscious that Danny was bleeding from a head wound. He could smell the blood. It was making him salivate.

"Observe," said Jabez implacably. He knelt by the bedside and forced Daniel's blond head back roughly. The boy whimpered, deep in shock. Ignoring his feeble protest, Jabez Everman extended dog-teeth almost as long as Rayne's little finger and sank them into the boy's exposed throat as easily as if he was biting into a slice of cake. Rayne winced at the tearing of flesh and the greedy sucking noises emanating from the youngster's wounded neck.

"'Jesus Christ Almighty, Jabez'!" he exclaimed in shocked tones. "What the fuck are you 'doing'? Are you insane?"

The Vampire lifted his head, looking up at his young protégé intently, his striking features masked in blood. He smiled again, baring dangerous looking fangs.

"He tastes so good," the huge, impassive fellow told him encouragingly. "You know you want to, Rayne. I can feel every nerve in your body screaming for it."

"I 'can't'! I can't drink 'blood' for crying out loud!" Rayne stared at him incredulously. He wanted to wake up. He was desperate to fling himself up and out of this mad dream. It simply could not be real. Rock music was full of weird characters but in no walk of life did you wake to find a Vampire sitting by your bed coaxing you to suck the blood of the boy you spent last night fucking. It did not happen outside of Urban Legend.

"It doesn't have to be so difficult. If you'd let me help you...."

He got no further. "I've told you," Rayne screamed at him. "I don't want your help! I want you to leave me the fuck alone!"

Jabez put on his implacable face again. "You have to feed at some time. The sooner after your Turning, the better. If you cannot cope with feeding from humans, or other Vampires, there is always animal blood, although that is normally a last resort," he explained pleasantly as if this made everything all right again.

Unfortunately, his idea of a soothing remark did not currently fit his hysterical companion's mindset. Rayne only stared at him as though the fellow had suggested he should commit hara kiri during his next live performance. He was trembling with combined shock and fury.

"I 'can't' drink blood! I'm a fuckin' 'vegetarian'!"

Jabez stared back at him neutrally as if this was a concept he simply could not comprehend. At last he gave up the pressure and left Rayne to his own devices. Danny still sprawled, unconscious on the bed beside him, mercifully out of it by now. The singer stroked his hair miserably and shivered like a junky coming down. This was almost worse than the spell of Cold Turkey he had gone through the winter before last, trying to kick his taste for Heroin. Simon had locked him in a room for seven days and enlisted Charley to make sure that he did not find ways to escape. He had been sicker than a dog, and more miserable than at any point since his teens.

He ached and felt tired. His body simply did not have the energy to obey simple commands. 'And' he was ravenously hungry. With every minute that passed the hunger gnawed at his belly until he thought he would faint.

He was still trembling violently as he bent his head to kiss Danny's throat where the lunatic had bitten him. The wound was healing but he could still taste blood on the boy's soft, cooling skin. He licked gently, then more urgently, filling his mouth with the coppery, salty taste. When it was all gone, he stroked Danny's hair, then nipped the boy's flesh ever so gently between his teeth drawing a small, fresh bead of brilliant vermilion to the surface like a fallen berry on a field of snow. Rayne stared at it in sick fascination. He ran his tongue over his teeth and started in shock at the unexpected protuberance of his own canines. The single jewel of bright blood was delicious but he wanted more. It was like discovering the source of a frustrating itch, once he began to scratch it there was no stopping until it was completely alleviated.

Rayne Wylde sank his teeth ever so slowly into Danny's neck and let his mouth fill with the lush heat of his lover's blood. In his dreams he had never imagined a high like this. It was better than drugs, and almost better than sex. His cock stiffened in response to the stimulus and, if he was conscious of Jabez's coolly detached observation from the bathroom doorway, he ignored it now. Ravenously he fed one hunger and as the lust for blood was slaked he began to satisfy another. Spreading Danny's long, slim legs, he exposed the boy's tender arsehole and savagely bucked his erection into the insentient youngster's tight passage. It was bliss to bury his face in the hollow of Daniel's gore-streaked neck and shoulder as he fucked the unresisting youth and bit down deep and hard again. A fresh bloom of blood filled his mouth and he fed without restraint this time not ceasing until both his hungers were satisfied.

THE AFTERGLOW

"Is he dead?" Once the passion of the moment was quenched, Rayne allowed himself to feel penitent. He was in the bathroom, washing the blood from his face and hair and gazing curiously at himself in the oval mirror.

Back in the bedroom, Jabez bent over the boy, licking his bloody skin clean delicately.

"Not yet," the older Vampire replied. "At least, his heart still beats. He is weak, however. Maybe it would be kinder to finish him."

Rayne shook his head incredulously. He would not consider that. Not just yet.

"I can 'see' my reflection."

Jabez ventured a tolerant smile. "It is just a fairy tale... that you cannot see Vampires in a mirror. At least, it is so long as the Vampire wishes to be seen." He shrugged off his coat and suit jacket and unfastened his shirt. "The business with crosses and garlic is a load of nonsense too. Stories to comfort superstitious fools!"

"I'm immortal?" Rayne asked neutrally, the attempt at humour passing him by.

"Roughly so…" Jabez was shaking his head appreciatively. "You 'can' be killed, if someone takes out your heart or removes your head, but you won't get old and you certainly won't die of natural causes." He rose and unfastened his trousers, letting them cascade to the floor and stepping clear of them.

"I'll be thirty years old forever?"

Again, Jabez nodded. He had come to stand behind the younger Vampire now and his frost-blond hair tumbled forward, freed from its braid, partly obscuring his solemn, handsome face. Rayne took a moment to note that he was completely nude and also that he had a magnificent body. His stomach and chest muscles were sculpted in firm, golden flesh, rippling down into a flat abdomen and powerful thighs. He had an impressive hard-on. Rayne's eyes took in the upward jut of his enormous, circumcised cock and calculated that it had to be at least a foot long. His groin was hairless like the rest of his sleek, golden body. He made Rayne think of a magnificent white tiger, prowling and waiting to pounce. The singer wondered what it would be like to fellate that massive prick.

"And 'you' did this to me... 'without' my permission?" he demanded imperiously to hide his awe.

"It was either that or leave you to die. I was not prepared to do the latter," the Everman said casually.

"Oh, well 'that's all right then!" The singer exhaled a short, disdainful breath through his nostrils and flexed his fingers. The flesh was cool - not quite cold - but a good, pale, natural colour. It was still very hard to believe. In fact he would have dismissed it out of hand and phoned security to get the stranger thrown out if it was not for the fact that he 'knew' it was true. He had just drunk blood from the neck of an unconscious boy and not wanted to retch. He could hold his breath indefinitely without feeling that he might explode. He felt intensely 'aware' all the time.

"So..." Rayne hesitated, glancing warily at Jabez now. "So - let me get this right. You've been stalking me for months. You barged into my room and bit me. And now I'm a fuckin' Vampire?"

"That is correct," Jabez nodded. "Actually I have followed you for centuries. Not in this same incarnation, quite naturally. But, yes, I have been watching you. In order to preserve your existence, of course."

Rayne looked visibly unhappy. He blinked several times, struggling with his emotions. "But… forgive me for any indelicacy here – but… I'm 'dead'?"

Jabez sighed heavily and patiently. "Sort of," he responded at last.

The singer nodded slowly, feeling numb. He was trying very hard to be reasonable but a large, cold sense of panic was starting to rise in his chest. He realised with a sudden jolt that he was not breathing and reminded himself strictly to do so. That was about where the anxiety took over.

"So I'm 'sort of' dead?" he reaffirmed a touch hysterically.

"Only in the sense that you're not technically 'alive'," the older Vampire told him with infuriating placidity. "It will be fine, Rayne. Vampires are sired every day and their lives go on. 'You' will be fine."

"No..." Rayne answered him, shaking his head more fiercely. Anger helped. It focused him. "It will not 'ever' be fuckin' fine! I'm fuckin' 'dead'! I do not fuckin' think that is 'fine', Jabez!"

The tall, white maned creature kissed the back of his neck soothingly and Rayne shivered with a nameless longing. He stared at his reflection unhappily, beginning to believe that he was actually going insane. Jabez Everman kissed him again, more intimately. The touch of his mouth felt good, in spite of the tension in his shoulders.

"You do not 'feel' dead, do you?" he breathed and the words sowed shivers of pleasure through the singer's lean, unclad body.

He certainly did not feel dead. In fact he felt more alive right now than he had in years. He was tingling with anticipation, buzzing with a thousand sensations. The urge to run out into the street naked and shout his feelings to the sky was almost overwhelming. Powerful arms folded around him. He shook his head.

"Well then?" The Everman released him with a little shrug and returned to the bedroom to feed briefly from Danny Weston. When he lifted his gaze from the boy's bloody neck, Rayne was staring critically at him. Jabez said; "He gave you poison. He would have stood by and watched you die. Why are you so protective of him?"

"I don't know. Because no one else seems to be," Rayne pulled a sceptical face. "You think he gave me the coke on purpose? To kill me?"

"Don't you?" Jabez spread Daniel's legs and probed at him with that impossibly long tool.

"Leave him alone," Rayne ordered tersely. "Isn't it enough for you that he's going to die? Do you have to humiliate him too?"

"You did," Jabez pointed out.

Rayne looked at his feet, suddenly sickened by what he had done. His dark hair tumbled around his face like a screen. Only when Jabez gently brushed his forelock out of his eyes did he even realise that the older Vampire had risen. Now he touched his lips to Rayne's mouth and breathed; "You have her compassion."

"What are you talki…?" Rayne did not get to finish the enquiry for he was suddenly overwhelmed by the passion of another mouth on his own. The Everman's hot, wet tongue glided between his teeth and they kissed intimately as the masterful ancient pulled Rayne down onto the empty bed. His strong hands fondled and caressed Rayne's naked body as they had longed to on the previous night and the singer submitted to his kisses and the sweep of his rough, wet tongue. Long fingers probed between his cheeks and pressed into his anus as firstly his neck and throat, then his torso, in particular his nipples, received a thorough nibbling and sucking. Rayne groaned in astonishment, writhing down onto the intrusive digits that pulsed into him rhythmically. He was not one of nature's born submissives, but to attempt domination of this particular Alpha Male was beyond his imagination. He allowed the Vampire to finger him for several minutes as they kissed on the bed.

When Jabez urged his head down towards the nodding bell-end, Rayne did not resist. He 'had' wondered, after all… That huge dick was hot and throbbing as he caressed it's glossy helm with his lips and Jabez growled softly and pleasurably, manoeuvring him around so that he could use his deft tongue in Rayne's exposed crack. For the second time in twelve hours, Rayne allowed a man to tongue-fuck his rectum. He managed to get his lips around the head of Jabez's enormous tool at the same time and nodded slowly now, taking the big, beautiful Vampire into his mouth bit by bit until he had swallowed about ten inches of cock. Rayne was in heaven, he had already calculated that if he no longer had to breathe it was technically possible to take this monster prick all the way. His own rod was stiff and pulsing in the other Vampire's rubbing hand as Jabez enthusiastically frenched his arsehole, getting him slippery and pliable.

When Rayne was finally nuzzling his balls, Jabez pulled out of his mouth and the singer groaned eagerly, all too prescient about what was to come. The older Vampire rolled him smoothly onto his belly, holding him by the hips with those powerful hands and parting his firm, white cheeks. Rayne uttered a little moan of anxiety and longing as that well sucked cock head nudged up between his legs, against his slick, wet hole. Roughly now it thrust through his tight ring into the softer, more accommodating depths of his anus. As a teenager, Rayne had taken plenty of men this way, but it had been a good few months since he last submitted to buggery, and years since he'd had a cock anywhere near this size.

He groaned out loud, but did not pull away.

With about half of Jabez's erection inside him, Rayne began to cry out in arousal and astonishment at every thrust. His undead lover was penetrating him at an agonisingly steady pace, bucking it into him at about an inch per minute. After ten minutes Rayne was writhing and shouting incoherent abuse. At a little over eleven minutes he exploded, spurting cum over his chest and belly and the duvet beneath his knees. Jabez took his time, pulsing firmly for almost a quarter of an hour until Rayne finally felt his lover's heavy balls between his thighs. He rested there for a moment then began to pump harder. Rayne yelped his appreciation as that mighty tool started pounding him, tormenting his prostate until he was ready to cum again bare minutes after his first climax.

"You are fabulous," the older Vampire growled huskily, fucking him more energetically as he sensed that Rayne was becoming used to his size and scope. "And incredibly beautiful! I have watched you and dreamed about you for so long."

He leaned forward, wrapping his arms around the singer and sitting back so that Rayne was pulled into his lap, riding on him like a creature demented. His lips raked the younger man's neck and shoulders as they coupled, communicating with little pleasurable sounds; whimpers and moans and sighs of satisfaction.

"Do you like it?" Jabez asked him, having manoeuvred them both so that Rayne could watch himself in the full-length mirror on the wardrobe door. The singer eased up and down like a stretching cat on his hard pole. An odd little smile played about his full lips as he observed the reflection of his lithe body and his lover's more muscular frame. He positioned himself in order to be able to watch the Everman's humungous cock moving in and out of him then writhed sinuously up and down on him like a well-trained whore.

"Touch me," he panted at last, neither acknowledging nor answering the question. "Make me cum."

Compliant, Jabez did as he commanded. Fisting the singer's throbbing eight inches vigorously, he soon coaxed his raven-haired beloved to orgasm. The tightening of Rayne's muscles milked his own penis and he pressed the beautiful young male into the bedclothes then and fucked him violently up the arse. It had been a long, frustrating time since he last had sex this good and Jabez revelled in every last moment of it.

After he had spilled his copious seed into Rayne's deliciously submissive body, he curled around the singer possessively and held his sweat and cum-sticky body close. To his amazement, Rayne was trusting enough (or exhausted enough, he was not sure which) to fall asleep in his embrace. Jabez held him for as long as he dared, unwilling to relinquish the intimacy now that he finally had it, but knowing in his heart that soon he must. If Rayne was to be protected then he could not stay here.

MORNING

When Rayne Wylde opened his eyes, it was with some confusion. He was woken by a violent hammering on the door of his suite and sat up with a start as the memories slowly returned; memories of blood and madness. His first thought was that he had to get the bedding hidden and move Danny before people began to ask difficult questions. So it was that he found himself perplexed by the fact that he was utterly alone in the suite and the bed next to his own did not appear to have been slept in at all. He peered beneath the duvet and under the beds just to be sure, then checked in the spotless bathroom as well before stumbling to the door and letting Matty Greening in.

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers