Habit of A Lifetime Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

"What the bloody hell does it take to wake you up?" his young manager demanded furiously. "We was supposed to check out about 'alf an hour ago. I was just going down to get security. I thought you was dead!"

Rayne blinked at him. It was tempting to tell Matt that he 'was' dead and go back to bed. His head ached and his mouth felt disgustingly dry. He merely shook his rumpled mane and retreated to the bathroom.

"Where'd you bugger off to last night anyway?" Matt wanted to know sulkily.

"Just back here." Rayne looked out at him with a small, humourless smile. "I fancied an early night."

"The day I believe that's the day they put me in the ground next to you," Matty said cynically. "Was you wiv that blond kid?"

"No. He went home," Rayne lied, thinking; 'He went 'somewhere', anyway!'

"You sure you're awright?" Matt got to his feet, suddenly tired of the inquisition. It was early and few of the Whipsnade entourage did mornings with any degree of enthusiasm.

"I'll be fine. Just a weird trip, that's all. Don't worry about me." Rayne looked uncomprehendingly at his reflection in the mirror. It stared back at him, large as life.

END OF PART TWO

TO BE CONTINUED...

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers