Habit of A Lifetime Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

Matt’s eyes were closed as he stroked his stiffening erection and rode on Rayne’s pulsing fist. He did not see the way in which his partner’s dog-teeth smoothly extended and his lower jaw effortlessly unhinged so that he could bite deep into the internal iliac artery of his lover’s naked thigh.

The initial spurt of blood caught the singer unawares and he was forced to bury his face in the soft flesh of Matty’s thigh to stop it spilling all over the sheets and catch most of it in his mouth. Bestial instinct took over and he fastened his lips onto his ex-boyfriend’s inside leg, sucking like a pup on the teat, gulping down the hot flow of fresh, mortal life-blood. It’s slightly meaty, slightly metallic flavour filled his mouth and nostrils and he gorged ravenously, suddenly conscious of nothing else. This was what he had been craving. This was all he needed. Rayne Wylde was already drinking deeply from his lover when Matt realised what was happening and began to scream.

The clatter of a key in the lock of his cell door released Rayne from the clamour of remembered sirens in his head.

He must have passed out on the bed at some point. As he came slowly to his senses, he realised that – for the first time in days – he was not hungry. As he struggled to sit up, he had discovered Matt lying pale and unconscious on his mattress, sprawled out like a dead thing beside him, the sheets soaked in spilt blood, and done the first thing to enter his head. He ‘phoned for an ambulance, on autopilot.

The Paramedics must have radioed the police because a whole posse of them had been waiting for him at St. Mary’s in Paddington. The rest was all confusion. A grim faced man with dwindling, iron-grey hair and a moustache like a yard brush had escorted him to the car, asking him questions constantly - questions Rayne could not answer. There had been a young woman too, a blond who looked at him like he was a scrap of shit she had found under one of her perfect fingernails.

They refused to let him stay with Matt, nor would they even tell him how the younger man was doing. He was questioned in the hospital foyer and in the police car, then some more in a grey-walled, windowless detention chamber at Woodfield Road Police Station.

Then they shut him up in this cell and left him alone, finally. The same WPC who had fetched him coffee asked, later, if he wanted a sandwich. Rayne shook his head mutely. What good were a few slices of bread and cheese going to do him? He was slowly and bitterly growing resigned to the horror that all he craved was human blood.

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers