Habit of A Lifetime Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
426 Followers

Rayne leaned forward against the edge of the tyre swing and Simon's groping hands explored beneath his shirt and snug-fitting Tee, pushing the material higher and kissing the cool softness of his exposed skin. His tongue flickered over and around Rayne's stiff, tiny nipples and he teased them with his teeth now until the singer moaned enticingly.

"The other day..." he panted, still licking and nibbling between words. "You said it didn't matter... about touching my blood..."

"I'm 'dead', Si," the Vampire exhaled ever so softly. "You can't infect me with a virus if I'm dead. A virus is like... a parasite, it needs a livin' host to survive. You should know that!"

Simon kissed the smooth expanse of his companion's exposed belly and wriggled his tongue into the singer's navel. He eased one hand between Rayne's legs and caressed his crotch steadily. His groping fingers met a satisfying hardness beyond the worn, black denim and he rubbed the length of Rayne's stiffening cock through his jeans until the glossy head of his friend's erection poked out of his waistband and Simon was able to brush it tenderly with his tongue. Eagerly he rubbed the length of Rayne's shaft through his jeans with one hand and unbuttoned the singer's fly decisively. He knew that Ray invariably went commando and was immediately rewarded for his enterprise by the sight of his best friend's gorgeous, uncircumcised cock standing proudly to attention.

"You are incredible," Rayne exhaled delightedly, as Simon's fingers closed around his sex, easing back the foreskin so that he could kiss and lick the smooth, shiny dome all over. The tip of his tongue explored the sensitive 'eye' of his friend's urethra and curled down around the underside of his magnificent, purple bell-end, caressing the ridge of flesh beneath his head where the looser foreskin joined the shaft of his prick. His lips parted around it and stroked the top few inches experimentally. He felt Rayne catch his breath then a firm hand came to rest on the back of his head, stroking the nape of his neck and urging him lower. Simon obeyed the impetus and was immediately treated to a mouthful of prime, thrusting sex. The swing rocked a little beneath them as Rayne pulsed steadily in his mouth and Simon tried to get his hands into the singer's jeans and ease them down off his lean hips whilst sucking on his eight, hot inches of meat.

Rayne adjusted himself so that his arms were braced around the chains of the swing and he was leaning back into the tyre with both hands flat on Simon's head and his feet planted a good half metre apart. He was urging his friend's mouth up and down on his throbbing tool as Si got a hand between his thighs and began to grope his balls firmly. The other snaked down between his cheeks, touching and exploring Ray's smooth, hairless crack. Simon could feel his own stiffening prick pushing hard against the zipper of his pants as he rubbed his crotch up and down Rayne's left leg, sucking and licking on his best friend's delicious boner.

When he struggled to bring his head up, Rayne released the pressure and bent down to kiss him as he lifted his face, breaking the delicate tendril of saliva and pre-cum that trailed from Simon's lips to his cock head. His tongue eased into Simon's mouth and their lips moved soundlessly together for a long, satisfying time. As they kissed, Rayne's fingers eased down to rub Si's erection through his pants and unzip him deftly. Simon pulled himself up onto the swing, kneeling astride Rayne's thighs and bending his head to continue the slow, hungry meeting of mouths. He was holding both chains to keep his balance but as they kissed one another, Ray's fingers closed around his own cock 'and' Simon's, fisting them both simultaneously.

"Stop!" Si whispered breathlessly into the other man's mouth after several minutes of this joint masturbation.

"Don't you like it?" Rayne had a wicked expression on his face.

"I like it too much," Simon panted.

"Good, that was the idea!" Ray pushed up his T-shirt with one hand and kissed Simon's bared torso, teasing his nipples with teeth and tongue. "Kneel up higher, I want to suck you off."

That was an invitation he could not resist. Simon knelt upright on the swing and wrapped one arm around the rusty chain links so that he could stroke Rayne's hair as his best friend's full, seductive lips began to kiss his throbbing cock. Ray nibbled him teasingly, then stroked his tongue all over Simon's glans, drawing it into his mouth and glancing up with mischievous, icy-green eyes the whole time. He knew full well that giving head was one of Ray's favourite pastimes. Allegedly, he was bloody good at it, too.

Within a few moments of Rayne's lips wrapping themselves around his shaft, Simon knew that the allegations were all true. He closed his eyes and gripped the chains in both hands as his friend's dark head nodded slowly against his crotch and belly. Ray's hair tickled him as the singer swallowed all seven inches without even gagging, and Simon pulsed faster, loving the tight sensation of his lover's throat around the head of his erect penis. For a little while he thought that he surely must be dreaming. He was kneeling on a swing in a very public place, with his pants around his knees, getting blown by his best friend in the whole world; the man he had sexually fantasised about since he was ten or eleven years old. What could be better than this?

He was soon to find out. Even as his balls tightened in Rayne's fondling hand to shoot their load into his steadily sucking mouth, Ray was stroking his legs with the other hand and urging his pants right down to his ankles. He kicked them off as his cock blew a thick, pulsating fountain of cum into the other man's mouth and throat. Simon groaned with intense satisfaction, easing back to watch the way that his semen trickled down Ray's chin, even as the singer carried on licking his throbbing, jism-slick tool. As Simon watched, he also put two fingers into his mouth and withdrew them sticky with spunk and spittle, like his glossy lips.

"I want to fuck you," Si told him breathlessly.

Rayne said nothing, only smiled up at him incredulously. Si felt those slippery fingers probe roughly between his buttocks and thrust firmly into his arse. Lowering his eyes, Rayne swallowed his cock again and carried on sucking and frigging him industriously. Simon Hathaway stripped off his T-shirt, no longer caring about the cold and knelt astride him, naked except for his boots. Hooking his arms around the chains once more, he pushed Rayne's head down firmly into his groin and bucked like a stallion into his mouth. The pulsing fingers in his rectum sent a charge through him like an electric shock to his bollocks and he came quickly this time.

Even as the spunk was trickling from Rayne's nostrils and the corners of his mouth, Simon rose to his feet, standing on the edges of the tyre with his legs spread. Rayne needed no guidance, his dark head was already between Simon's legs and he caught his breath as Rayne's clever tongue teased his crack and wormed up into his anus, rimming him with a will. The singer's long, deft hands worked up and down his thighs and over his scrotum and ball sac, caressing until he thought he would go crazy with lust. At last, Rayne pulled him down, kissing his prick some more. He was rubbing himself too and his cock was rock hard again.

Simon sank into his lap, wrapping his thighs around Rayne's slim waist and feeling that glossy phallic probe jabbing between his cheeks. It had been years since he had been on the receiving end of a good fucking, but he knew Ray to be an even less enthusiastic submissive than he was. Once that hot cock began to pump deeper inside him, Simon lost his reservations. Gripping the chains of the swing, he rode Ray's thrusting dick as hard and fast as he could. Rayne had his head thrown back, green eyes closed tightly and his teeth bared in an animal display of lust. Sweat-soaked and fiercely turned on, he was even more beautiful than usual. Simon could see that those upper canines were dangerously long and sharp, but for the moment, Ray seemed primarily concerned with getting off inside him and the longing to satisfy that urge for him overrode all his lover's fears. Rayne's fingers were gripping Simon's shoulders fiercely as he bucked hard underneath the naked mortal, his heels scrabbling for better purchase in the sand beneath them.

"Oh... God...! Yes...!" he gasped deep in his throat, stiffening and ramming himself upward even harder; once, twice...

Simon's arse felt stretched and deliciously sore. His balls were throbbing fit to burst from the vigorous stimulation within his rectum and he knew that he would let go of the chains from sheer exhaustion in a moment or so. Rayne bucked a third time and kept his cock pressed up deep into Simon's twitching body.

With a little yelp of amazement that slowly turned into a growl of satisfaction, Simon Hathaway watched his own cock eject a great streamer of gushing cum over his lover's exposed belly and chest. The answering flood of heat inside him oozed down slowly over Rayne's slowly pumping cock and trickled out along his crack like a hot river.

Simon's fingers released the chains and the two young men fell from the swing in a tangle of limbs and panting, heaving bodies. In the east it was beginning to get light but they did not care. Simon wrapped his arms around Rayne Wylde and kissed his unprotesting mouth for a long, breathless time as they clung to one another.

To be continued...

SadieRose
SadieRose
426 Followers