Habit - Poppy Brown

Story Info
"Yes Grandpa, can I do anything for you?" "Set your pillows"
2.5k words
3.62
39.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

As hard as writing blogs was for me, I hope I have learnt enough from my Daddy to continue but do a blog, as and when I have something to say.

I'll mention the past weekend as it gave me a milestone in my life.

If you recall, Brian met me from work, and so far it's the biggest surprise of my life ever when he purposely bumped into me.

The implications of my actions that Friday night resonated a good few days after but all my doing, talking of doing, it's by being done twice in the back of Brian's car started it all off.

I was late home and in my last blog went through the hiding I got from Daddy and my dad, and my mum and my brother.

I was taken back to Daddies on Saturday evening but after church on Sunday my dad and Grandpa said they wanted me home, must be Grandpa's turn I thought, and it was.

We had lunch and I was waiting to see if I I was going over the kitchen table.

I helped mum clear the dishes and wiped the table, then went into the family room.

"Done your chores Poppy?"

"Yes Grandpa, can I do anything for you Sir?"

"Set your pillows up girl, it's been a while since my belt kissed your bottom."

I saw Grandma nod her approval.

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

Grandpa was old school, think that's what my dad says, he likes you to see him unbuckle his belt and if you look terrified I'm sure he is more lenient.

I love so much all my family, and of course you too Daddy, but my Grandpa is special, maybe one day I will say why.

I went up and brought my 2 pillows from the top of my bed and went in to borrow one of my brothers, Grandpa liked to concentrate on the sit spot.

As ever my brother was wanking and made me finish him off, this time he wanted to splash all over his belly to see how high he could get, must be a boy thing.

"Why the pillow Pops?"

"Belting off Grandpa?"

"He'll be fucking you too you know?"

I nodded.

"If you're staying the night do you want me to call by later?"

"To fuck me?"

"Of course,"

"Ok"

I heard Grandpa coming up the stairs as I came out with the pillow.

"Not ready girl?"

"Sorry Grandpa."

He nodded, "Extras earned Poppy, over my knee for a hand spanking or 5 of your dads cane?"

"May I go over your knee please Sir."

He pulled out my desk chair as I started to undress.

"Come here I will do that, like I used to do to your mum when she needed taking in hand."

"Grandpa, may I ask a question?" I just got it out as my dress went over my head.

"Of course, poppet,"

"Do you still spank Grandma."

"Yes of course, why ever would you ask that?" I lost my knickers with his reply.

"Just trying to work out how many spankings I would get if I lived as old as Grandma, I think its millions!"

Grandpa chuckled "I do love you poppet, just a warm up." and I got a light spanking.

The belting was more severe and all due to being fucked by Brian.

The belting stopped, "Stay down."

He undid my bra and I eased up and removed it for him. I moved further down the pillow to make mounting easier for him. I knew how he loved to 'tit me up' as he used to call it.

Grandpa was a passionate lover, soft, gentle, regular beats till towards the end and always stroked my face as I cleaned him.

I was still sobbing, and he hugged me, "Want to know something else poppet?"

I nodded, "You know we slept here last night?"

I nodded again, "Because of your antics I belted your mum, just exactly the same as you got."

"Everything Grandpa?"

He winked, "Everything poppet."

I did stop the night and my brother slept with me and consoled me, oh and did me three times too, lol.

I skipped breakfast, and the ritual breaky spanking off dad and hopped on an earlier bus to work.

I had to wait for Mr. Pilkington, our manager to open up the Bank.

"Can I get you a tea or coffee Sir?"

"That would be nice, remind me of your name."

"Poppy Brown Sir."

"Ahhh, Don Browns Ward?"

"Yes, sort of Sir." I chuckled.

"I brought you a sachet of sugar Sir, just in case."

"Good girl, well, good girl now, I believe you have needed a few reminders of your place of late Miss Brown."

"Yes Sir, I got just what I deserved and have learnt from my mistakes, Sir, how did you find out?"

He spun his screen round and, on my Work's Record was a swat by swat record.

"Thank you Sir, anything else I can help you with."

"No, and thank you Poppy Brown, let's hope you do not end up over my knee in days and weeks to come.

"Why Sir?"

Mr. Pilkington laughed as I left his room for the cloakroom, I had a Pee and went to sit at my counter ready for opening.

The day ended much as it started, I was last out, having washed the coffee stuff up and Mr. Pilkington locked up.

"Many spankings today Poppy?"

"No, not that many Sir."

We both laughed.

Daddy and P hugged me as I went through the door, "May I have a bath Daddy?"

"Would you like me to bath you?"

"Awwww would you Sir?"

Tuesday already, I asked Daddy if I could go early, he agreed without asking why but he did say to behave today as my training will continue tonight with visitors and he does not want my bottom reddening, I thought, me neither.

"Deja Vous Miss Brown."

"Same to you kind Sir." No idea what that meant. "Coffee or tea Sir?"

"Coffee would be perfect, thank you.

"How was your evening Miss Brown?"

"Quiet thank goodness Sir, had quite a few traumatic days one way or another."

"Ah so I was hearing on Sunday, was Brian involved?"

"Yes Sir, you know I have known him all my life, and till last week only as Mr. Greene, well Sir, I have fallen in love with him, deeply."

"Love is a strange animal Miss Brown, and I believe you know the very minute cupids arrow hits, it did with me and my wife."

I checked the time, still ages till counter time.

"You are a very lucky girl Miss Brown, parents who love and adore you, grandparents who are the life and soul of our church and Don Brown, where would I start about him?"

"Yes Sir and I count my blessings every night at prayer time."

"Out of the one hundred million Baptists around the world I believe we have one of the strongest congregations anywhere."

"Wow Sir, so many, I had no idea?"

"Yes, and in Don Brown we have a leader who could have moved right through our faith, and who knows, maybe the head, The Senior Minister, but he declined all chose to stay here within our congregation.

I know you are a polite girl, but never ever forget your place."

"No Sir, please may I go Sir, I need a Pee before I open?"

"Never ever change your naivety Miss Brown, yes you may."

He patted my bottom as I left, bet I will be over his knee before too long, sighs.

The day passed without incident and I was home by 5.10.

Daddy called me into the lounge and I hugged him an P.

"Tonight, we are holding a small dinner party, just six chosen guests and us, you will be under the table host."

I looked at P, "Like you did a few weeks ago Miss."

"Exactly Poppy, can you remember how it worked?"

"Yes Ma-am."

"And afterwards you will be shared between the guests and go home with one lucky couple."

I was stunned, shocked but grateful I was being trusted with such a big task.

Daddy bathed me and P rubbed me all over with a most delicious body cream taking special care to peak my nipples to stretching.

The guests arrived, and I served pre-dinner drinks, I knew them all by face but not by name.

The starters were already put in place as Daddy invited them all to sit and stood me at the end of the table.

Poppy will be the host of the under-table activity, starting with the gentlemen, giving them recovery time for seconds."

They all laughed, "Strip naked please popps."

My response was instant, and I was guided to gent number 1

I remembered how it worked, men who needed sucking pulled down their zips, or not.

Ladies who did not need sucking crossed their legs.

All were done twice, she can never remember sucking for so long, but it was a chore and Daddy knew I would need that skill in real life.

The men cut cards and the highest numbered card won me for the night.

My bag was packed with my work clothes, a lean pair of Knicks and nothing for bed.

The winners only instruction was to get me to work by 8.30 the following morning.

I answered all the questions asked on the way home and felt a good vibe.

Their home was between Daddies and my dad so I knew just where I was, which was like a lifebelt for me.

Remember it's the first time I have not had a relative or Daddy with me.

Me and his wife got out of the car and went inside whilst he put his car in the garage.

"If you behave you will not be spanked too much or caned. Cross Sir and you will rue the day you were born.

Sir is a very strict disciplinarian with a huge cock and sexual appetite, you have been warned."

Sir came in and caught the last of her conversation, "Did you have permission to chat?"

She looked down, "No SIr."

He slapped her face and took her to what looked like his study and she stripped naked and lent against a wall, got to say she was already marked from her neck to her bottom.

He pulled a small whip from a cupboard and gave her 10 lashes, really made my bottom cheeks nip together.

She screamed with every mark.

He grabbed her by the hair and took her to the kitchen, what on earth was he going to do to her.

Fastened to the cooking range was a lead with a collar on and he put the collar round her neck, a position I could see she was used to.

"Poppy?"

Oh Lord was my turn. "Yes Sir."

"Get the glass bowl out of that cupboard and hold it under her so she can Pee."

I never gave it a second thought and did as I was told.

I held it below her and she squatted, Sir got out his cock and instinctively, I rubbed him stiffer and placed it in his wife's mouth.

How could this be happening, one hand holding a bowl she was peeing into and wanking a stranger with the other, hope I remember this for my blog.

Sir squirted his cum all over her face and titties, then wiped his cock on her hair.

"Poppy?"

"Yes Sir." I was trembling, my Lord I was so scared.

"You will come down every 2 hours for her to Pee," He removed his belt and laid it on the back of a chair, if she refuses whip her front, 20 lashes and I will count the marks, if not, you will get them."

"Yes Sir."

We left her in the dark, sobbing.

I followed him upstairs and into his bedroom.

"You will take her place in my bed, now strip and warm my place."

He went to his dressing room and did not say which side, I smelt at the pillows and found the perfumed one so guessed the other side.

He came back naked, his large cock hanging down between his legs.

"You never asked which side, so good guess."

He pulled back the covers and sat on my tits as he tormented my mouth with his slack cock, as he got stiffer, he went further in, he was not as long as Daddy but wow was he thick.

His right hand went behind him into my pussy, it felt so good I could not hold back and cum.

"Oh dear, did you have permission to cum Poppy?"

I began to cry he climbed off me and put me over his knee like a rag doll.

"You earned a spanking girl."

Spanking, well, now I know what a tanning felt like, his hand was so big and so hard, and when I went to clean up later my bottom was more brown than crimson.

"Fuck time Poppy, what is your favoured position?"

Favoured position, I was never asked that before, "All fours Sir."

He fucked me like a dog on heat, I was blown away and cum repeatedly.

He rubbed my bottom with some of his wife's body cream.

We went to bed and my phone bleeped, I ran down and set the bowl for his wife, she squatted.

"Let me suck your cunt Poppy or I will say I did not pee and did not get whipped."

She brought me to 2 cums and finished her Pee

I crept back upstairs and quietly into bed and curled up.

"On your back Poppy, its Fuck time again, star position please."

Never heard of that before but laid like a star. I was still soaking from his wife and he went straight in and his mouth and teeth nibbled my nipples, another couple of cums from me and he pulled out and knelt over me as I sucked him dry.

Bleep, my phone again and an action replay of 2 hours ago except I sucked him off as he fingered me, wow.

6.00 and the final bleep, I went downstairs and held out the bowl, no extras this time I thought.

She finished, and I dried her just as Sir came into the kitchen.

He undid her lead and she knelt, so I knelt too, between us we sucked him stiff, and Lord was he a size.

His wife laid on the kitchen able and I was led to lean over the table with my head pushed between her open pussy lips, he split my legs wider with his foot, rubbed my pussy with wet finger and began to pound me.

We all worked hard and all cum together.

Sir took our hands and walked us upstairs, we all showered together in his 3 man shower, I dressed, had a coffee and took a slice of toast with me, as I left I kissed them both on the lips and lipped, love you.

A long text to Daddy and P saying I was ok and I had heaps to tell them over dinner.

I got to work and what do you think, Mr. Deja Vous was just opening up the bank again, hehehehe.

"Did you enjoy your evening Miss Brown?"

"Not sure about enjoy Sir but would not have missed it for the world Sir."

He nodded, "So I heard Miss Brown, so I heard."

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers