Habitat for Humanity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so incredibly turned on by this point that I doubt my cock had ever been harder, despite having cum twice today already. Lying before me was an incredibly sexy redheaded woman still grinding her hips in the aftermath of a totally consuming orgasm. Her hair was tossed wildly on the bed beneath her while her perfect tits swayed erotically from side to side. Her legs were shaking, but as they were spread wide apart, her swollen cunt lips were gaping open, with juice and saliva leaving a wet trail down to the crack of her ass.

When she finally opened her eyes, she saw me standing over her, my rock hard cock standing proud. She spread her legs wider when she saw its swollen thickness; I doubt I have ever seen such a look of hunger on someone's face.

I knelt on the bed between her legs and slid my cock deep into her cunt. It was so wet that I slid in smoothly, and as I looked down, I could clearly see her labia spread around my shaft and I felt the heat of her hole. When I slowly withdrew my length, I could see her wet labia cling to my juice-covered cock as it slid out.

"Look down Kathy," I growled. "Look and see my cock fucking you." She lifted her head and looked down to where we were connected.

"Oh God," she groaned and laid her head back. I started thrusting in and out of her, and Kathy actively started to fuck me back, thrusting up against me. She was so ready to be fucked her need for my dick to slide in and out of her controlling her thoughts. She moved up at me as I fucked her using deep, slow strokes. Kathy locked her legs around my ass and pulled me into her, controlling the pace and forcing me to her harder and faster. Her next orgasm on its way and the desire for that gigantic orgasm drove her has she pounded herself against me.

Just as she approached that peak, my body started to remind me of how hard I had worked and played over the last two days. I desperately kept thrusting into her pussy as he exploded in climax once again, but my own threshold faded with a pain in my leg. I collapsed on the bed next to Kathy as she shook through her own orgasm.

As she came down from her own high, I rearranged our bodies so I could lie on my side and thrust deep into her, her left between my own legs and her right thigh over my hip. Even as she caught her breath, I started slowly thrusting into her again.

In this position, it was easy for her to see between her legs, and she quickly grabbed a pillow and pushed it under her head. She began to moan with each thrust I made, but her eyes remained on my shaft. Although her vantage point did not actually let her see the penetration, she could see my shaft as it slid back out, glistening with her own juices. The lustful look was in her eyes again and I pushed her depravity a little further.

"Touch my cock," I directed her. "Feel your own juices on it." Kathy moved her hand to my cock and used her fingers to trace from my own pubic hair down my wet cock, and then explored how her labia were stretched tight around it. Them without any direction from me, she moved her hand to her own clit and began to masturbate.

"That's it, you slut. Play with your own cunt." The dirty language just furthered her own excitement and her fingers began to move faster. I was sweating with exertion but still driven to finish. My cock real hard, but I had come so much in the last two days that I did not seem to be getting any closer to my own climax.

I moved my hand to her right thigh, pushing it up until her knee was just above her breast, allowing me even deeper penetration. She grabbed the knee with her hand and pulled it even higher, so I slid my hand down to her hip joint. Finding her clit occupied by her fingers, I slid my finger to her ass, and gentle slid a finger into her backdoor. As I fucked her pussy, I wiggled my finger in her ass, thrusting it in and out in opposition to my cock thrusts.

This was just about to send her over the edge again and she moaned in anticipation of the pain/pleasure that was to come. Recognizing this sign, I pulled both my finger and my cock out of her. Her eyes went wide in panic, and her fingers stopped rubbing on her clit, but before she could form the question, I slid my cock down to her anus and pushed against the cunt- juice lubricated sphincter. It was incredibly tight, but there was so much juice on my cock and her ass that my cockhead slid through before she could pull away.

I half expected her to get mad and freak out, but she just lay there still for a few moments. Then I saw her fingers start to move against her clit again.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a dreamy soft voice.

"I'm fucking you in the ass. Do you like it?" She didn't answer but I watched her fingers continue to caress her clit. I pushed further in, stopping every time her fingers stopped, waiting for her to adjust to the thick invader in her bowels. As I got most of my cock buried in her ass, her fingers moved down to her dripping pussy. She slid one finger between her labia but soon had two fingers plunging deep inside.

She moved her other hand down and started to pull her ass cheek open. I placed my hand on her thigh to help hold it up as she closed her eyes and hunched her hips up.

"Oh God," she moaned. "Please fuck my ass."

Although I loved hearing this, it still seemed so crude and out of place from the woman I knew at work. Then again, I never expected to see such lust in her face or those wonderful tits moving in time with my thrusts.

"Do you like a cock in your ass?" I asked, teasingly.

"No!" She said firmly. "I like your cock in my ass."

"Have you been fucked in the ass before?" This also allowed me to not focus totally on how hot and tight her ass felt on my cock.

"Yes...once before...but...it hurt" She started to breath really heavy. Obviously talking about it and doing it were both driving her nuts.

"But now you like it?" She nodded, eyes still closed. "And you like it so much you are playing with your own pussy?"

"Yes," she gasped. She pulled her fingers from her cunt, and spread the lips open. "Look at my cunt," she ordered, and then slowly slid the fingers across her glistening lips. "Look at my juicy cunt."

My orgasm was building up by now and I could feel it was going to be strong. I felt the signs in her as well; the muscles started to twitch in her thighs, her back arched even more, her toes curling. I drove my cock into her ass to the hilt, and I knew it was only seconds before I would come.

"Oh, God...Ohhhhhh...unh-unh-unh," she blathered as the bed creaked underneath us. Kathy's head rolled from side to side as these unintelligible sounds uttered from her mouth, her face twisted in combination of concentration, pain, and pleasure that was the precursor to the ultimate pleasure.

"I'm going to come inside your ass," I growled. When I said this, her orgasm hit her like an explosion. First, her whole body went rigid for a moment. Then she started to shake and tremble.

"Oh—oh—oh, Fuck-fuck-fuck—" she yelled as her ass thrashed around my cock. The sheet were bunched into her clenched fists, her knuckles white as she came and came and came. Her whole body shook as though in seizure and her rectum tightened around my cock, squeezing it hard. It was too much for me.

"Cuming...in your ass," I howled. This made her scream and her own climax become even stronger, her body thrashing on the bed. A fountain of clear fluid shot out from between her fingers and soaked my legs and the bed beneath us. I felt the warm spray of her juice squirting against me, bathing my balls and soaking the bed sheets under us, though neither one of us really cared at that moment. Every time her body spasmed her ass tightened on my cock, milking every drop out of me.

When our orgasm was finally over, my balls felt empty and her ass twitched randomly as my cock rested deep inside it. Slowly I let her right leg down so it rested on my hip, and both lay there trying to relax.

"Holy shit," she gasped. "I've never cum so hard in my life! All I want now is to lie here and enjoy the feeling of your great cock as it rests inside me." Kathy turned her head and gave me a soft kiss, then laid her head back as a contented sigh came from her smiling lips. With her fingers, she reached down to her ass and gently felt how her sphincter was stretched around my still firm cock.

Softly she said, "I love how this feels, lying here with your thick cock deep inside my ass! It feels so go good in me!" She shifted a bit and moved her hip a bit, slowly sliding her ass back and forth on my still firm shaft. One stroke became two, and she shivered and moaned. Her fingers moved back to her own clit.

I was totally spent, but it was so erotic to watch this beautiful woman use me like this. Her dark red hair was now a mess, but still framed her tanned face. The bronze skin of her chest glistened with perspiration, but her firm breasts started to giggle as she pushed herself up and down on my cock. I leaned up a bit and could look down to where we were connected, watching the muscle ring of her back door distend in and out as she fucked herself on me.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a smile.

"Letting you fuck my ass," she hissed back. I shook my head side to side.

"I'm not doing anything," I corrected her. "I think you are using me to fuck you own ass. You really are an anal slut." She nodded her head vigorously but did not answer. I wanted her to say it so I asked "What are you? What do you need?"

"I'm a fucking ass slut!" she growled. "I need cock in my ass. Give me...cock...fuck...my ass." Her motions became frenzied and her fingers on her clit a blur. Then she again thrashed on the bed and clear fluid squirted from her throbbing pussy. Electricity surged through me as well, like an orgasm but without ejaculation. Kathy yelled and screamed as her body racked with energy once more. I held her through the aftershocks as she came down until she was still, when her breathing gradually became steady in her slumber. My hand cupped her smooth breast as I joined her in exhausted sleep, my softening cock sliding out of her wet ass just as I dozed off.

12