Hades and Persephone Pt. 01

Story Info
Love is a powerful force.
1.6k words
4.58
9.7k
25

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sauscio
Sauscio
41 Followers

**PROLOGUE**

Soft sandy curls cascaded down a slender back, bouncing as she ran, chasing a dog through the courtyard. The mutt bounced and jumped with the girl as she ran, nipping at the piece of rope in her hand. She teased him with it, giggling as he lunged at it, and playing tug-of-war when he caught it.

"She's a beautiful child," Zeus said to his brother, Hades, as they hid behind a grove of bushes "Who will become a beautiful woman..." he trailed off, hinting at something.

Hades laughed, sternly, "She's beautiful, indeed. Her presence has been a blessing on Olympus, no doubt?"

"Indeed!" He placed a hand on Hades's shoulder. "I wanted to ask you for a favor." He turned his gaze away from the child and paced between the hedges they were hidden in. "I need use of the Titans." He turned a stern face to Hades. "In exchange, when the girl has grown, on her 18th birthday, I will give you Persephone as a wife."

Hades practically shuddered. He watched the girl, now sitting on the grass scratching the belly of the dog, lounging on his back. His heart ached; ached for the loneliness he felt, for the longing to hold someone - but someone so pure as Persephone? He shuddered again. "A wife?" His voice came as a whisper.

"Queen of the Underworld." Zeus emphasized, "She could bring so much light to a dismal place, as the Goddess of Spring."

"Spring? A-and such a young Goddess? I'm not worthy." Hades looked down.

Zeus almost chuckled aloud but kept it to a few light bursts of air, "You took the fall. If Hermes didn't summon you..." He trailed off, looking at the stumps that were once Hades's wings. Zeus coughed, disrupting his humor and taking a serious temper. "I know what you have sacrificed, brother. I know what you have given up in order to save the souls of the humans."

Hades looked down, trying not to remember the pain of The Fall: The removal of his wings, and the sacrifice of his godly powers to possess a sinister force. "I... I will consider this." He looked at Zeus, "I will not force her to be my wife, but I would like her to know me beforehand."

"She will not choose you if she believes Demeter..." Zeus trailed off.

"Demeter knows nothing of me!" Hades spat. "Surely you can persuade her opinion of the God of the Underworld."

"I think you can do that for yourself" Zeus chuckled, spreading his arms and encircling Hades in a blur, only to clear up when the child was sitting before him. Hades's eyes went wide as he found himself in the shadows before Persephone, his brother Zeus nowhere in sight. She sat up, and the dog jumped to his feet, slowly approaching Hades as he reached a hand out to the beast. The dog sniffed his hand, allowing him to reach out and scratch his head before scratching behind his ear. The dog fell to the ground, rolling on his back and Hades found himself on his knees, scratching his belly.

The girl giggled and crawled closer. "I've never seen you before." She knelt down on the other side of the pup, who was laying belly up, her jade eyes fixed on the handsome god before her.

Blue flames barely licked the air from beneath the dark silk train of his waste wrap. His dark black hair framed his chiseled pale face, and his pectorals heaved with his breath beneath a sash of deep navy silk, silver decal pins holding it in place.

"Hello." Hades smiled, and looked at her, completely pinned by her beautiful eyes. "I'm... Hades." He finally states.

She reaches out a golden hand, which he gently takes and kisses. "I'm Persephone, but most people call me Kora." she grinned as her plump cheeks turned red. "This is Laelaps." She smiled as she pet the golden coat of the dog.

"I have met him a few times." Hades scratched Zeus's dog in a familiar way, making his foot tap in the air. "I'm Zeus's brother."

"How come I've never met you?" She looked up at him.

"Last time I saw you, you were just a baby!" Hades chuckled, "I'd be impressed if you remembered me."

"Oh. But I'm much older now, and I know everyone here on Olympus. Where do you live?" She asked.

"I live in the Underworld, beneath the Mortal Realm." He said, meeting her puzzled look.

"Like... Underground? Why?" She rested her hand on the grass, lifting it up as a bright Pomelia rose from the ground. She picked the flower and placed it in Hades's pale hand.

"In a way... I help the human souls pass onto the afterlife when they die." He brushed her hair behind her ear and placed the flower behind it as well.

"That's where humans go when they die?" She crawled up next to him, grabbing onto his muscular forearm.

"Yes. They come to me, where they are judged and appointed punishments and rewards."

"Why do you punish them?" She gasped.

"We only punish the humans that made bad choices in life. If they steal from, harm or kill others." He explained to her.

"I see. So you reward the humans that made good choices?" She asked.

"Indeed." He chuckled. "You're a very smart girl, Persephone." She smiled shyly at his compliment.

"What is going on?!" An female voice boomed from behind them, and Laelaps jumped up and barked. An angry Demeter stormed toward the two of them, but before she could reach Hades, the ground beneath him gave way and he sank into a pit of darkness. The last thing his eyes could comprehend was Persephone's face filled with question and anguish.

He awoke in his chambers, a soft glow emerging from the massive windows. He rolled over, his head throbbing, to find a pitcher of water placed beside his bed. He sat up and poured a glass, downing it in no time. He summoned his maids to draw him a bath, his mind reviewing the meeting he had with Zeus and Persephone over and over in his head.

The water was hot as he slid into his massive tub, his heart ached when he thought about a future wedding with her. He tried to picture what she would look like as a woman, and if she would even want to be with him.

"Hey handsome." a familiar voice sounded from behind him. Minthe wrapped one hand around Hades's neck, the other reached down into the water, stroking his abs and running down between his thighs. "Where have you been?" She asked, kissing behind his ear.

"I met with Zeus. He needs command of the titans." Hades said.

She scoffed "What are you getting in return? That asshole takes advantage of you time and time again."

He paused for a second, flashes of red hair and jade eyes clouded his mind, "... Let's just say this one will pay off in time."

"Whatever..." she slid into the water with him, sitting her hips down on his.

Hades would have to wait for a wife, but he didn't have to wait to have enjoy the pleasure of a woman. He grabbed Minthe and allowed her to distract him for the time being. Images of a woman with sandy red hair and golden skin replaced Minth's olive toned skin and deep brown hair.

She kissed his neck, trailing up to his jaw, and nibbled his earlobes. Hades leaned his head back and held her head with his hand, running the other one down her curves, holding her hips. His manhood was growing hard beneath her and started pressing against her plump mound.

Minthe grabbed him by the hair and forced her mouth on his, kissing him aggressively. "Fuck me, Hades." She hissed in his ear.

He obeyed, as he had done time and time before. Hades began thrusting his hard cock into Minthe. She shrilled in pleasure and started thrusting her hips in rhythm with his, her hand was still grabbing his hair, the other wrapped around his neck, coming down fast and hard on him.

His hands could barely keep hold of her hips, he tried to look down, but her hands forced his head back. "Please, I'm about to cum!" He groaned, and Minthe grinned wickedly as she rode his cock. "Please!" He begged but she only went harder.

Suddenly his hands came down like a vice on her hips and threw her against the other side of the tub.

"What the fuck?" She yelled at him angrily.

"We've talked about this. I'm not giving you a baby!" Hades yelled back at her.

"You need to choose a Queen." She stood up, "I'm the only woman you've seen in the thousands of years you've lived your miserable life! If you think you're going to do better than this, you're mistaken!" she was shaking.

Hades let out a booming laughter that seemed to echo throughout the neighboring rooms and hallways, "You need to stop flattering yourself, Minthe. I haven't chosen a wife yet, because I don't know which Goddess to take for my own. If you think I would settle for a Nymph, you're the one who is mistaken." Minthe stood there, unable to talk. Hades grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. He grabbed another one and held it out to her, "Get out." He instructed her. She obeyed and quickly disappeared, leaving the King of the Underworld to himself.

He perched himself on the bed, and called out to summon Hermes; Hades had a message for Zeus.

Sauscio
Sauscio
41 Followers