Hades and Persephone Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aidoneus!" She breathed.

He released her, shocked, his chest breathing heavily, and his cock half hard, "I'm sorry!" He tried to put her down and back away, but she held onto him.

"It's okay, I'm just a bit overwhelmed." She said breathlessly, "I've never even kissed before, let alone... [that]." She admitted, blushing deeply.

He held onto her, while they both caught their breathe. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me." He said.

"It's okay," She flashed a grin, "You can do that when I'm your wife."

His heart ached at her words, and he kissed her, gently letting her soft lips envelope his. "My Queen." He said, blushing. He stepped away from her, still keeping hold of her hand. "So, do we need to plan for the celebration?" He said nervously.

"Right this minute?" Persephone felt mentally exhausted. "I'm a bit tired, what time is it?" She asked.

Hades let out a deep laugh. "There's no such thing as time here, remember?" She looked at him in annoyance. "But you've been awake for about 18 hours: most of that was spent judging the souls of the mortals."

"Really?" She looked confused, "Will this change when we're married?"

"Yes, you will inherit new powers as my queen. You will be able to control time here like I do." He laughed, "I spent nearly 50 years judging, while you spent maybe 8 hours?" She furrowed her brow in confusion. "You'll... You'll see soon." He laughed. "You are welcome to stay in my room, it will be 'our' room soon. I will stay elsewhere for the time being."

He summoned a servant to 'prepare the room of the future Queen' and started to walk with her through the halls of his castle. They arrived back at the door of the bedroom she woke up in earlier, and he opened it for her.

"I slept in your bed?" She asked as they walked in.

"I didn't trust you sleeping off drugs anywhere else. It's the safest room in the castle." He shrugged, stopping at the doorway. "There should be a fresh set of bedclothes for you, and I had my maids fill that wardrobe with several dresses for you to wear." He gestured to the tall piece of furniture along the wall.

"Thank you." She said, taking a better look at the room.

She turned to see him smiling gently, he held out a hand, and she placed hers in it. "I'll leave you here, please don't hesitate to call out for anything. There will be 2 guards stationed outside your door at all times. Good night, and sleep well, sweet Persephone." He kissed her hand, letting it go and backing out the door, closing it softly behind him.

When she was alone, she turned and ran to the bed, jumping on it and squealing into a pillow. There were so many emotions she has never felt before flooding in all at once. She was so afraid, and yet, excited; she was confused and certain at the same time. She was so intimidated by him, but her heart beat in a different way when she was near him.

Her mother must have lied about everything. She said that he was a monster, who tortured the poor souls of the mortals. She claimed that he was as promiscuous as his brothers, and had a harem of concubines. There were even a few other gods to back those stories up. She saw the soft, gentleman he was, but she also saw the rigid power that he wielded - the power that he tried to keep hidden.

A lot had happened in a short period of time, and she sat trying to wrap her head around it. Flashbacks of the day replayed in her head, making her emotions replay as well. 'My Queen,' echoed as she thought about him biting her neck played in her head on repeat. She hoped he would do it again once they were married. The idea of their wedding night made her heart skip; he was going to do more than bite her.

She rolled onto her back, feeling her womanhood pulsing with desire. She closed her eyes and let her hand wander between her legs. She pressed against her clitoris, letting it pulse beneath her fingers. She let a small breathy moan escape and started to undo the pins on her dress, letting it fall open and expose her supple curves. She laid in the tangle of black silk, her fingers playing in the warm wet folds of her snatch.

"Hades..." She moaned softly as she pleasured herself. Small moans built until she reached climax, "Aidoneus!" She whispered his name loudly, squeezing her clit until it stopped pulsing.

She laid there, her chest heaving as she caught her breath. She smiled at the ceiling, and sat up, getting off the bed, and letting the black silk dress fall off her to the floor. She walked to the wardrobe, and found a comfortable green slip to sleep in. When she was ready, she quickly walked around, blowing out the lanterns that illuminated the room. She peeled back the smooth comforter, and slipped into the bed.

Thoughts of the day ran through her head, as well as thoughts about the days to come. What would her mother think? She's not going to be happy, but she can't do anything about it. What if Hades isn't as lovely as he seems? The thoughts whirled around until she lost consciousness, falling into a deep sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Hades felt heavy; he had gotten what he wanted, hadn't he? Was she was only marrying him to get away from him? Surely, if she had another way out of the Underworld, she would take it? His lack of self-esteem was detrimental as he asked himself . He sighed and walked down the hallway to his study.

He had cracked open a book and sat back when he noticed a covered table in the corner of the room. It gave him a thought that rose goosebumps on his neck. He looked around, when he was sure of being alone, he peeled back the sheet to reveal a crystal ball in the center of the table. He set his hand upon it and thought hard of what he wished to see.

The ball lit up, and the image of Persephone laying out on his bed, reaching between her thighs appeared before him. His eyes almost came out of their sockets, he stood dumbstruck and dazed as he watched her explore her body. His manhood started aching, and he watched, a bit stunned, wishing so badly to be with her right now.

He heard his name cried out as she made herself orgasm. His heart throbbed as she got up and changed, admiring her small, curvy body as she walked about his room. He watched her climb into his bed, getting buried in his pillows and blankets. He kept his eyes on her until he was sure she fell asleep.

He slumped onto the couch in his study, letting out a massive sigh, and pulled a throw over himself as he prepared to fall asleep. Emotions he didn't think he was capable of anymore were welling up inside of him. The need to belong to someone and be loved was overwhelming, and it had been so long since he had felt worthy of it. He was determined to make Persephone happy. His mind was shrouded by thoughts of his future wife as he closed his eyes. This was going to be the longest 3 days of his eternal life.

12