Hades and Persephone Pt. 06

Story Info
Love is a powerful force.
3.3k words
4.62
4.7k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sauscio
Sauscio
41 Followers

Kore's eyes opened, despite the exhaustion that riddled her body. Aidoneus was facing her, laying beside her on his massive bed. She watched him sleep, his perfect features were peaceful and soft, and moved her hand to touch the slumbering statue.

Hades opened his eyes, becoming very alert, he grabbed her hand and sat up a bit. He looked around the room, relaxing when the coast was clear, and letting his gaze fall on Kore. Her eyes were tired, they were filled with questions that he could almost hear. He released her hand and move to hold her.

"Hi," He whispered softly; as if to a newborn. "How are you feeling?" He swept her red curls out of her face.

"I'm okay." Her voice was weak.

"Good. That's good." Hades said nervously.

There was a silence, neither of them wanted to speak. Persephone looked up at him, reflecting the events from the - night? day? - before, and started to cry.

"Please don't, I'm so sorry!" He wiped her tears away with his thumbs. "This is entirely my fault."

"I just.... I don't... Why? Who?!" She sobbed,

"I'll tell you everything, Kore." He kissed her on the forehead, "But you must stop crying. Your tears bring me more sorrow than any mortal sin."

She grabbed the loose cotton wrap that she was dressed in, wiping her tears away and steadying her breathing. He waited until she was alright before laying on his back, coaxing her to curl up against him, resting her head on his chest.

He sighed, pulling the blanket up around her shoulder and wrapping her in his arms. "In Short: You were traded to Empusa by my jealous ex-lover, for one of Eros's Arrows. She used it to get me to marry her..." He looked down at her, and none of the questions that he had seen seemed to be answered.

"The nymph? Minthe." She said, "Who is she to you?"

"Minthe was.... Well, she was one of the few people who didn't hate me after I became King of the Underworld. She made me not feel so alone down here..." There was sadness in his eyes.

"So you just pushed her aside when I came along?" She asked, a bit upset. "You said that you loved her-"

"Of course not!" He defended himself, "I'll always love Minthe: in the way one cherishes their first love - but it's nothing like the love I have for you, Kore." Hades held her hand, "Minthe and I were together for a long time, and I did consider making her Queen at one point." He paused, "But when I consulted the Fates about my choice, they confirmed my fears: Minthe would never make a suitable Queen.

"She became obsessed with the idea of our marriage, and the longer I put it off, the more angry and toxic she became." He paused, "I couldn't bring myself to break things off with her, because I didn't know any other women who didn't tremble at the sight of me..." He squeezed her hand in his, "Until I met you..." She blushed at him, "After that day, all those years ago, I never laid another hand on Minthe."

"Really?" She asked, looking at him seriously.

"Really." His gaze was steady and honest, "When I asked the Fates about the little goddess in the garden, they told me a tale about the Queen of the Underworld." He smiled at her.

She blushed deeply, her heart picking back up from the low place it had sat in her chest.

"Whatever happened to her?" She asked.

"Your mother destroyed her.... She turned her into a plant?" He sighed, "I wouldn't have wanted her dead, but the punishment she would have received for threatening a god would have been worse..." He cupped her jaw, "Nobody will be able to harm you when you're mine." He looked into her soft green eyes, "That is, if you'll still have me."

Kore sat up, leaning over his chest and kissing him, "Of course!" She whispered.

"I'm so glad that you're okay, and you're safe." He hugged her close, pulling her on top of him.

She straddled his hips, laying her head on his chest, and he pulled the comforter over the both of them. He stroked her hair, sitting in the silence until he thought that she had fallen asleep. He looked down to find her looking at him. Meeting her soft gaze, he was unable to help himself as he kissed her soft lips.

She met his with warm, welcoming kiss, allowing him to kiss her again and again.

Goosebumps rose on her cheeks and down her back as Hades grabbed her cheeks and pressed his tongue against her lips as he kissed her. He repeated himself, coaxing her lips apart, and letting himself play in her mouth with every movement of his lips.

She fell into him, moving her lips with his, and letting the new sensation overwhelm her being. Hades's hands started wandering about her body pressed against his. He ran his hands from her shoulder blades, down to her plump buttock. Without thinking, a firm hand grabbed her ass, holding it down as he pressed his hardening cock against her mound.

Persephone gasped, sitting up a bit. "I'm sorry I just..." She blushed in embarrassment.

Hades wrapped his hands around her petite waist, pulling her close. "Kore, become mine..." He whispered, his eyes were dark and wild - like an ocean.

"I thought that I was...?" She said, confused.

He chuckled, "I mean, right now. Let me take you, let me make you my Queen." His breathing started to deepen.

"But what about the celebration? and traditions?" She asked.

Hades almost groaned, "I mean, if that's important to you we can... But at this point, fuck traditions: It would ease my mind knowing that nobody can lay a hand on you."

She sat and thought about it for a while, her face turning red and becoming very shy when she knew what she wanted. "I'm a virgi- I mean... I've never... Done anything like that before..." She said, sheepishly. "But I want to."

He grinned, kissing her once again before wrapping an arm around her waist, and rolling over. He laid Persephone on her back, easing himself between her legs and returning his lips to hers.

Hades kissed down her jawline to her neck, building up from small kisses to leaving light red marks on her skin. He tried his best to be gentle, but the more she moaned, the more she touched him and the more he breathed in her scent - the more intoxicated and lost he became. He propped himself up a bit, untying her wrap and peeling it away to reveal her golden, magnificent body. He couldn't stop himself as he kissed down her chest, massaging and kissing her generous breasts.

She gasped, tangling her fingers in his hair as he sucked on her nipples, arching her back as it sent pulses of pleasure down her stomach to her womb.

Hades sat up, kneeling above her as he started to untie the fabric around his waist. Persephone bit her lip and her face turned red when his hard cock sprang up. She grabbed her cheeks as she gazed at a naked man for the first time; feeling daunted by it. Hades found her intimidation bemusing, stroking his length between her legs to show it off. He laid back down on top of her, pressing his lips to hers again as he started to grind the tip of his cock against the wet entrance of her vagina. He teased her, feeling the lips of her snatch pulse against him in anticipation.

"Aidoneus!" She gasped, pulling her lips off his, "Take me, please!"

He groaned as he eased back into her kiss, grinding against her. He grabbed his shaft, aligning his cock, and pushing into her with gentle aggression.

Persephone gasped as her hymen gave way to him. She clung to him; squeezing her legs around his hips as he took her innocence. He fell into her, sliding his length into her slowly, feeling her stretch and pulse against him. They melted together: silver on gold.

She gasped again when he started to pull out, unprepared for the new sensation, and biting her lip when he started to thrust inside her once again. She was holding onto him as tightly as she could, and yet her touch was the softest he'd ever felt.

With each thrust, the pain faded into pleasure, and her moans grew louder, driving him wild.

"Hades!" She moaned, "I'm - Oh!" She cried out as an orgasm shook her small frame.

He absolutely lost himself feeling her warm snatch squeeze around his shaft. He let out a low groan as his cock pulsed hard, erupting within her. He was lost in pleasure - stuck in gold and red ecstasy. Hades thrust hard into her one final time, cradling his new wife, while they both caught their breath.

Hades finally lifted himself off of her, keeling over to lay beside Persephone.

"Are you okay?" He asked, pulling her back into him like a spoon.

"Yes," Persephone laid her head on his arm, snuggling against his warm chest. "Better than okay." She smiled, resting her hand on the arm that wrapped around her waist.

After resting for a bit Hades sat up a bit behind her, placing his hand on her shoulder and tracing down her arm and lifting up her hand and holding it palm up. She felt a surge through her body, almost drawing her strength to her hand, and a shimmering golden flame appeared above her palm.

Persephone gasped, and pulled her hand back in instinct, making the flame disappear. "What was that?" She asked, turning wide-eyed to Hades.

He grinned, "That's your new power..." He whispered, holding his hand out for hers again.

She placed her hand in his, palm up, and again, her energy drew to her hand, allowing the flame to return. It danced and took different shapes, turning into a dog, then a flower, and finally a woman, sitting on Persephone's palm. Hades removed his hand, producing his own small blue flame, which took the form of a man. He brought his hand to hers, allowing the blue flame to walk over to her blond one, taking her hand. The flames began to dance together until they tangled together, becoming a cluster of cerulean and gold. He held his hand above it, closing it down on hers and extinguishing their flames.

"I'll teach you more when you've rested." He kissed her.

"But I feel fine now," she insisted, flicking her wrist upward and producing another flame.

He laughed at her, "Because you're using my strength." He folded her hand over, leaning over her for a kiss. "We're connected now... You will always be a part of me; and I you." He whispered.

"So we share strength?" She asked, confused.

"Well our power is one in the same so essentially.... Yes." He shrugged.

"Wait, can you read my mind?!" She asked,

"Yes!" He said, over-enthusiastically, "Can't you read mine?"

"Seriously? No, I can't!?" She panicked, missing his sarcasm.

Hades let out a deep, warm laugh, "No! I'm kidding." She furrowed her brow, annoyed, and playfully nudged him, "Don't worry, love, your thoughts are your own."

"Oh I wasn't worried about me - it would be annoying to hear someone else's thoughts all day, and gods know what you think about!" She joked.

"I'm not sure you would want to know, little goddess." He placed his hand under her arm, sliding it down and squeezing her waist before grabbing her round hip.

"I've got something for you, hold on." He sat up, throwing the blankets off, walking over to the wardrobe and wrapping himself in a black silk robe. He walked to the door, opening it and talking with the guards stationed outside. Once he was finished, he walked back over to the wardrobe, grabbing a shorter black robe and handing it to Persephone. "You may want to put something on." He smiled.

She sat up, wrapping herself in the robe, it only came halfway down her thighs, making her roll her eyes. 'Perv' she thought, looking at her new husband, following him to the armchairs in front of his fireplace. There was an ivory fur blanket thrown across the back of the armchair, and Hades grabbed it, holding it open for her.

"I hope you don't mind... There were many gifts for... Minthe and I but... Obviously we never... Um..." His face was filled with anguish.

She stepped closer, allowing Hades to wrap her in the soft blanket. "Well if we're not going to celebrate [our] marriage.... Might as well." She sat in the armchair, "Do you think the other gods know about us?"

"Your parents know you're safe, and that I did intend to marry you, but we never discussed anything - we all just wanted you safe. I'm sure the rest is guesswork and gossip." He shrugged, taking a seat in the other chair. "Your mother has it out for me bad.... I wouldn't be surprised if Demeter was still skulking around my palace."

Persephone giggled, "To be honest, she probably is... How long was I gone for?"

"A little over 36 hours... I'm so sorry about that, Persephone." He looked down in shame.

"It's okay - [I'm] okay." She said, squeezing his hand "I don't blame you for it-"

"You should." He cut her off, "If I would have just been there with you, none of this would have happened."

"Aidoneus..." She sighed, "If this didn't happen.... I wouldn't be here, with you." She smiled at him.

He returned her smile, and opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by a knock on the door, "Come in." He ordered, and 3 maids entered the room, carrying silver trays with lids.

They placed them on the coffee table in front of the couple, along with 2 crystal glasses and a pitcher of wine. The trio then bowed, and left the room.

"I figured you'd like something to eat." He said, proud of himself, pulling off one of the covers to reveal a couple of ripe pomegranates among some figs and olives.

Her eyebrows went flat as she glared at Hades. "Is this supposed to be funny?"

"Is it not?" He laughed a little, "I'm sorry, I just thought that we have all this fresh fruit now, we may as well eat it." He winked at her, pulling off the lid from the second tray, which held small loaves of bread.

Persephone grabbed a loaf, tearing off a small piece and dipping it in her wine as she ate it. "Is this.....?" She tried talking around her mouth full of food.

"From my vineyard, yes." He smiled, taking a sip of wine.

"It's delicious!" She said, taking a sip, indulging in the rich, sweet flavor.

"Thank you... I wish we were able to make more of it, I brought the grapes from Sicily but the grapes struggle to grow down here..."

"I can probably help that..." Persephone said with a clever smile.

"I think you can to!" He agreed with her, laughing.

"I wonder when I can go back to the mortal realm..." She wondered, looking into her cup..

"6 months time." He reached his hand out to her, "I'll try to keep you entertained until then..."

Kore smiled and took his hand, "I'm sure well keep each other plenty busy." She winked at him.

A grin spread across his face, "Is that so?" He asked.

Persephone put her glass down, getting very shy, "Oh yes." with her free hand, she unwrapped the blanket and stood up, stepping over to Hades.

He wrapped his hands around her waist, pulling her down to sit on his lap. He clasped her jaw, making her look up at him, their lips inches apart. "Then let's keep ourselves busy." He whispered, closing the distance between them.

The taste of wine clung to his lips, and she fell into his sweet kiss. The feeling of his hands moving about her body made her hot and left her skin tingling. Her breath came deep and heavy as he untied her robe, letting it fall open to expose her supple breasts. He massaged them, making his cock throb against her bum.

He started to move his hands down, squeezing her soft waist and stomach, but stopping himself. "Is your body okay?" He asked.

She nodded, allowing him to slide his hand between her thighs, putting pressure on her clitoris, and rubbing it gently. Persephone reached her hand around his neck, tangling her fingers in his hair and kissing him as he played with her. He let his fingers wander further into the folds of her womanhood, pressing two fingers against the entrance, feeling the moist walls of her snatch pulsing in anticipation.

Hades groin ached as he slid them into her, making her moan against his lips. He started to move his fingers inside of her, building the intensity of his thrusts until she was writhing in pleasure. Persephone wiggled and bucked her hips on his lap, driving him to go harder, until she climaxed.

"Aidoneus..." She breathed his name when he finally pulled his hand away.

He couldn't take it anymore; He slipped his arms under her, picking her up as he stood. He carried his new wife to the bed, laying her down on the edge, and kneeling on the ground before her. Soft kisses were planted on her inner thigh, coaxing her legs apart as he moved toward her. She bit her lip, gasping at the touch of his lips to her labia.

Her fingers quickly found their way back into his hair as he started to stroke his tongue gently across her clit. He lapped at her, tasting her sweet love and making her moan in pleasure. Her breathing came harder and heavier, Hades had to grab her hips and steady them as they bucked with her orgasm.

He stood up, removing his robe, cleaning his chin with it and tossing it to the floor. Persephone curled up to him as he laid on the bed, and he pulled her on top of him. She straddled his hips, his phallus pressed against her primed vagina. She kissed him deeply and began grinding down on his length. She collapsed onto his chest when she began pressing her hips down, moaning as his cock slipped inside of her.

"Persephone!" He groaned as he entered her for the second time. 'I love you' He thought, staring into her soft green eyes, her hair falling around his head like an auburn halo.

He held her tight as he started thrusting upward, and she slowly began

moving her hips against his, until a steady rhythm was found between them. She sat up, riding him hard as she came yet again on him, but it didn't stop him this time. He kept thrusting his cock into her, making her collapse on his chest as she endured a full orgasm. He grabbed her tight, and rolled on top of her, continuing to thrust into her.

"Hades!" She cried out, "I can't take anymore!" He felt her juices flowing over him as he made her cum yet again.

"Oh, Persephone!" He cried out right back. "My beautiful Persephone!" He started moaning her name between every kiss, lick, and bite. "Perseph-ONE!" He gasped as his cock exploded inside her once more.

Hades continued to make love to his new wife until their physical energy and remaining power was drained. He was truly happy for the first time in his immortal life. Persephone brought new life to his kingdom; her power as the Goddess of Spring had spread throughout the Underworld when she became its Queen, turning a dead wasteland into twisted gardens and dark forests. They ruled fair and justly, and they loved each other with passion, respect and grace.

Sauscio
Sauscio
41 Followers