Hades Ch. 03

Story Info
Was it a dream?
883 words
4.63
15k
6

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 03/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of sulfur filled her senses, she knew she was home. The moans and screams of souls still chilled her to the bone but she stared start ahead waiting to return to the man she dearly loved.

"He is going to be very happy to see ma'am." Said the blurry figure that rotated the oar, she found it strange that she could see the oar clear as day yet couldn't see the figure.

She smiled, "I hope so. I miss him like crazy."

The blurry figure stopped the boat next to a dark palace that looked as if it had been built into the brimstone wall. The long dark columns that had Greek stories written all around them, she knew they were there but she couldn't remember any of them. She gathered the middle of her green robe up so she wouldn't trip going up the stairs. She pushed the doors open and instantly smelled his scent, he always smelled like roses. She always wondered how he smelled like that since sulfur surrounded him.

She entered their room and in the large bed was the man she loved and craved, he was lying on his stomach, the sheet that had been covering his body was tangled in his legs, and his long hair that reached the end of his waist was like a mass silk blanket that covered his back. Walking to over to the bed, she sat down on the right side and studied his body, his shoulders strong and broad, strong arms that carried her to bed every night they were together, long slender fingers that traveled every inch of her body, slender hips that she clutched during passionate nights, and had an ass that a quarter could bounce off of, and had long, strong legs that prevented them from taking baths together. His face though was a thing of beauty in her eyes; he had a straight nose, full lips that pouted when he slept, a goatee that added to his bad boy looks. She smiled then leaned over and then bit him right on ass.

"Ow!" Hades screamed as he slightly jumped and grabbed his left butt cheek, "Damn it Seph, how many times do I have to tell you not to bite my ass."

She giggled, "I'm sorry do you want me to kiss it and make it all better?" She asked hopefully.

"No! I'm not making that same mistake twice. Last time you bit me you left a huge bruise." He said while sitting next her with his legs hanging off the bed. "What time did you get here?"

"A couple of minutes ago, your six months with me begins."

He put his large hand on the left side of her face, "I don't want just six months I want forever." She sighed, "Please don't make me choose between the two of you."

"Fine," he said while getting up and revealing his naked body to her, she tried hard to stop the moan that eventually left her body. He looked over his shoulder at her as he entered their bathroom, "Like what you see?"

"Don't I always?"

"Seph," she watched as he turned facing her and opened his arms wide, in less than a second she was in his arms. He pulled back and kissed her, "I missed you," he said in between kisses.

She laughed, "You're just saying that so you'll get laid." He smiled

"Of course I am I'm tired of jerking my dick off with lotion." She laughed as he loosed his hold on her and let her feel the tree trunk that had formed in less than three seconds.

"Oh you poor thing," she said as she wrapped her hand around his shaft. She watched as his sea blue eyes disappeared from her view. She let go of him and sat down on the bed, he walked over and she became leveled with his thick shaft she raised her eyes to his and saw the small smile that he sported. She licked his purple head, and then attempted to take all of him down her throat. "Damn Seph." He moaned as her mouth moved up and down on his shaft. She loved the taste of him in her mouth, all she did was focus on his pleasure she knew that later she would be rewarded in the same manner. Getting all of him in her mouth was difficult he was a big man and therefore he had a big member that was ten inches in height and five inches in width.

He grabbed a handful of her hair, a sign that he was close; he then pushed his shaft down her throat and came, unable to pull away she swallowed every last drop. Once his heart rate had slowed down he laid back on the bed, "I really needed that." He looked back at her and smiled. "Now it's your turn." He then grabbed her by the waist and threw her on the bed.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Looking at the clock and realizing that she had a ten clock class in about one hour forced her to get out of her warm bed, and begin to get dressed. "What a strange dream." She muttered to herself as she got ready for class.