Hades Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?"

Claire slightly jumped, "Nothing, I'm fine. Just filling up the punch bowel, I noticed it was running a bit low." She said as she slightly smiled without reason.

"There is more that's bothering you," Stephanie claimed.

She grabbed the glass bowel, not looking at Stephanie. "It's nothing." She paused. "I'm fine."

She turned to leave, but was unable to due to Stephanie grabbing her arm in order to get to the truth. "That's a lie."

"It's fine, Steph. Why must you constantly ask answered questions?"

"Why must you lie to all my questions?"

Claire retrieved her arm from Stephanie's grasp, "I'm fine."

With that she walked around Stephanie, walking into the kitchen to find Hector leaning against the kitchen counter.

"I thought you left," she said as she walked over to the sink.

"No, I wanted to see if you were okay."

Claire, angry at people's unwillingness to let her be, slammed the glass bowel in the sink causing it to shatter, "I'M FINE! What is it with everyone asking if I'm okay?! Don't people listen to me when I answer their questions truthfully?!" She screamed at Hector, who continued to lean comfortably against the kitchen counter.

Looking at the broken glass that surrounded the kitchen sink, tears began to form then fall upon her cheeks. Soul crushing sobs started to form, she covered her mouth with both hands as her vision began to blur.

****

Don't forget to comment & rate.

Special Thanks to my previous editor The Goddess for her hard work in editing chapter 9.

12