Hailey Worked the Day Shift

Story Info
Wife recounts how she worked in a strip club during college.
2.3k words
4.17
55.8k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a continuation of the story Hailey's Rebound, but it can be read as a stand-alone story.)

*

Jimmy Madison felt like the luckiest man in the world. Less than a year ago he had married the sexiest woman he had ever met. Her name was Hailey Scott and he had first met her his senior year in college when she was a freshman. He'd lost contact with her after graduating and going on to grad school, but fortunately, she'd taken a job in his hometown and they rekindled their relationship. Recently, Jim discovered that in the time that they'd been apart, Hailey had become a sexy little fuck slut. He also discovered that the stories of her escapades turned him on tremendously.

A few weeks ago, Jim had met a man who described fucking a girl at the same college he had attended. The description led him to believe the man had fucked his wife when she had been in college. He found it strangely exciting. Then he listened to his wife confess to having fucked three basketball players at the same time and he'd found that intensely erotic. Now, he found himself in the basement rooting through a big box of Hailey's old yearbooks and teddy bears, searching for more evidence of her slutty past.

"Seek, and ye shall find," said Jim to himself as he pulled a shoe box out from under the teddy bears. In it was a pair of clear "pole dancing pumps" with four-inch heels and platform soles. He pulled the shoes from the box and sat them on the coffee table. Stuffed in the toe of one shoe was a black, lace garter, and in the toe of the other, a pair of black, g-string panties. In the bottom of the shoebox were three or four coupons for free admission to "The Sugar Shack." Within three heartbeats, Jim's cock was completely hard.

"Jimmy? You down there?" called Hailey from the top of the basement stairs as she proceeded down.

Jim sat on the couch, but said nothing. He watched as manicured toes in pink flip-flops appeared at the top of the stairs. As they descended, a pair of smooth, shapely calves came into view, followed by tanned, succulent thighs. The rest of her body was obscured by one of his t-shirts that she liked to wear as a nightgown. She was carrying a basket of dirty laundry. When she reached the bottom, she saw her husband sitting on the couch with some of her belongings spread out on the coffee table.

"I see you found my shoes," she said smiling nervously.

"I did indeed," said Jim returning her smile.

"And I suppose you want to hear the stories associated with those shoes?" asked Hailey.

"You have no idea how badly I want to hear 'the stories' about those shoes," said Jim making gestures for quotation marks with his fingers in the air.

Hailey put the basket down on the floor, put the shoes in the basket, picked the basket back up and headed toward the washing machine in the back of the basement.

"Sit tight while I put this load of laundry on, then I'll tell you all about those shoes," said Hailey over her shoulder as she moved toward the machines, her flip-flops smacking the bottoms of her naked feet.

Jim watched her bubble butt rock and jiggle under her t-shirt as she sauntered away. He never tired of watching his wife, admiring her sexy walk, or listening to her lurid tales of debauchery. He also loved the fact that she had been a total slut in college. He didn't know why, but he'd always been attracted to slutty girls and now he was married to one. Hailey had given no indication outside the house that she had ever participated in any of the activities she'd described. She didn't dress provocatively, yet all of the boys (and most of the male faculty) at the school where she teaches and coaches think she's hot, but that's because she is. If they only knew...

Jim sat back on the couch and looked at the ceiling as he imagined what it would have been like to see his wife in her full slutty glory in college. He listened to the hissing of the water as the washing machine began to fill. Then he heard the sharp click that heels make on a concrete floor as Hailey exited the laundry room and walked back into the main room. Her large bra-less breasts danced freely under her shirt, her hardened nipples poking at the thin, threadbare cotton that covered them. The clear, Lucite, platform heels added five inches to her overall height while tightening and elongating all of the muscles in her legs.

"So, I didn't want to present myself as a total slut on campus," said Hailey leaning back against the Lally column in the middle of the room and playing with the hem of her shirt. She then pulled the shirt up and over her head, freeing her large breasts that sat proudly on her chest, and tossed it in her husband's lap. Cupping her breasts, she pulled and twisted her erect nipples.

"But I liked being sexy, and I just couldn't do stuff like this on campus," she explained as she grabbed the pole with her right hand and leaned to the side, her arm straight, her body at a forty-five degree angle.

"So me and my roommate Erica went into town and got jobs at this strip club called The Sugar Shack," explained Hailey as she circled the pole, her expression lost in reminiscence.

"We danced Thursday and Friday afternoons, twelve to six," she explained.

Then, to Jim's utter joy and amazement, Hailey grabbed the pole with two hands, swung her legs up over her head and gripped the pole with her thighs. She released her grip with her hands and placed them on the floor under her so that she was doing a hand stand. Then, gracefully she unwound her legs, brought them over her head and down to the ground so that she was on all fours facing the pole. She wiggled her butt invitingly at her husband and looked back over her shoulder at him.

"I easily would make over a thousand dollars for six hours of work," she said pulling the thong out of the crack of her ass and exposing her visibly wet pussy.

Hailey rolled over onto her back, removed the tiny panties, and wrapped them around her wrist. She then patted the plump smooth mound with her fingertips as she gathered her left breast with her left hand and sucked on the distended nipple.

"Dancing like this makes me so wet," she said and rolled onto her stomach, arching her back and thrusting her ass into the air.

"You made all that money from tips for just pole dancing?" asked Jim adjusting his erection into a more comfortable position. "That's a lot of one dollar bills!"

"Haven't you ever been to a strip club?" asked Hailey rolling onto her back and looking at him through open thighs.

Jim shook his head negatively.

"I made the majority of my money giving lap dances," she said smiling sweetly. "Here, let me show you."

Hailey stood up and put her little panties back on, adjusting the strings so that they followed the contours of her bulbous behind evenly. She then stepped out of her fuck-me pumps and placed them neatly next to the couch.

"The Sugar Shack offered topless lap dances in the VIP area, nude lap dances in the 'Sweet Suites' upstairs," she explained as she climbed onto her husband's lap.

Jim, never having been to a strip club, nor having experienced a lap dance, was astonished by the overall intimacy of this unknown phenomenon.

Hailey reached back and centered Jim's erection directly under her panty covered pussy and proceeded to grind; a slow, sensual grind. She leaned forward and mashed her naked tits into his chest as she whispered into his ear.

"I can tell by your hard cock that you like having me sitting on your lap, my wet pussy sliding back and forth. Feel how hard my nipples are? See?" said Hailey leaning back.

Jim filled both of his hands with her large, firm breasts and sucked alternately on her nipples. Hailey cooed and increased the friction of her grinding. She stared at his face as she continued the narration of her movements.

"Oooh, suck my nipples. That never fails to get my pussy wet. It makes it easier for a big cock like yours to slide into my tight little pussy, and fuck me. That's what you're thinking about right now, isn't it? Fucking me? Sliding your big fucking cock into my little wet pussy, making me beg you to fuck me harder, fuck me deeper, making me cum all over your cock. You'd like that wouldn't you? You'd like me to lift up, free your cock, pull my panties aside and sink back down on it, wouldn't you? You're thinking about fucking me right here in the club aren't you, but you can't. You don't want me to get fired do you? Oh my god, I feel your cock throbbing under my pussy. If I keep grinding like this I'm gonna make us both cum. Will you cum with me? I'm getting close. We're going to make a mess of your pants but I don't care if you don't. Are you gonna cum for me? Are you gonna cum for Hailey?"

Then she stopped.

"Dances are two songs for forty, and that was two songs. Do you want me to continue?" asked Hailey batting her eyelashes at her husband.

Jim sat stupefied, amazed at how hard and turned on he was. His mouth hung open and he couldn't speak. Hailey climbed off his lap and began to put her shirt back on.

"Wait, where are you going?" he asked, frustration written all over his face.

"If I stayed on your lap I'd have to charge you because the next song has started. Would you like to have another set?" asked Hailey enjoying putting her husband through the paces.

"Please," answered Jim, almost demanding.

"Ok," said Hailey as she dropped her shirt and stood on the couch over her husband. She grabbed the back of his head and briefly rubbed her panty covered clit over the tip of his nose. Jim found the aroma of her excited pussy intoxicating. She then turned around facing away from him and lowered her cloth covered pudenda onto his open mouth. His tongue came out and instinctively licked at the moist material covering her pussy. She lingered there for five or six seconds before sliding down his chest and settling her hot quim on top of his still throbbing erection, her hands gripping his knees for support.

Jim drank in the vision of his wife's huge butt splayed on his lap, her asshole barely obscured by the thong that ran along her ass crack and disappeared into the folds of her pussy. She began to grind on his package in a circular motion, looking back now and then to enjoy his expressions of amazement and ecstasy. Hailey then sat up on his lap and gently caressed his balls with her finger tips through the material covering them.

"Wow, there must be a lot of cum in these things," said Hailey, continuing her sexy banter.

She reached back and pulled her thong down around her butt cheeks so that from Jim's perspective it looked like she was naked and fucking him. She lifted her hair up off her back and piled it on top of her head as she continued to gyrate and grind.

"God, you're so hard," she said. "I don't even think I could get your big ole hard cock in my tight little pussy, but I bet you'd like to try wouldn't you? It looks like you could actually be fucking me right now doesn't it? Can you imagine being balls deep in my wet pussy right now? Fucking me right here in the club? The more I talk about it the more I want you to do it. Having me in the club, with all these people around."

Hailey shuddered at her own words. She had forgotten how much fun this was; making men cum in their pants, feeling their cocks throb under her as they disgorged their seed, listening to them groan and whimper, feeling them clutch desperately at her hips as they came. Sometimes, she got so caught up in the fantasy that she would cum too. Those times were few and far between, but they did happen and probably with more frequency than she'd care to admit. And the money was just icing on the cake. She could think of no better way to spend two afternoons a week.

Then she stopped again.

"That's the end of the second song. Would you like me to continue?" Hailey said looking back at her husband.

"Jesus Christ, Hailey, there isn't even any music playing," protested her husband as he tried to move her back and forth on his lap.

"Those are the rules, sir," she said smiling. "Am I going to have to get the bouncer and have you thrown out of this place?"

Jim smiled when he realized he was beginning to act like an asshole. Hailey smiled with him, but she couldn't help adding insult to injury.

"You owe me eighty bucks, sir," smiled Hailey climbing off is lap.

"Wow, I sure am glad I'm married to you," said Jim reaching for his wallet. "I'd go broke otherwise."

"And I'm sure glad I'm married to you, too" said Hailey taking the four, crisp twenties he held out to her. "Because now I need a good fucking and you're just the man to do it!"

"Free of charge?" asked Jim.

"Meet me upstairs," said Hailey stepping back into her shoes.

Jim wondered if Hailey had ever fucked any of the customers in the club. Right now, he didn't care because she was about to fuck him and that's all that really mattered.