Hailey's Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
Prologue: Hunka hunka burnin' love
873 words
4.12
41.8k
20
0

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers

(Author's note: Most bdsm stories I have read seem to deal with either breaking in a slave or working with trained slaves. The process of actually training a slave to submit body and soul to the pleasures and desires of a master has always fascinated me. It seemed to be a process that needed great care, planning and the talented hand of a master to bring out a true slave. It also seemed to need caring and respect on both sides. This is my attempt to describe one such journey of a slave and her master.)

When Hailey was a senior in college, she thought she knew exactly who she was. Her journey to this particular place in her life was long and arduous, and she was not particularly happy where she was. But here she was, beauty queen and cheerleader; men drooled over her and women fought to be her friend, while viciously trying to take her down behind her back. If you had asked her to describe herself, she wouldn't really deign to reply. She would toss her silky blonde hair, give you a disdainful look from her big, baby blue eyes, and walk away leaving you to drool after her tight ass, and long, long legs. That was not the only thing you did: you also prayed and hoped that she would turn around so that you could have another glimpse of her ripe lips, lush tits, and flat stomach. Hailey was not exactly beautiful, but she had worked long and hard at her body so that it was gorgeous, and she knew it.

From when she was about three years old, Hailey realized one very important thing – the male of the species could not say no to her. All she had to do was to open her big blue eyes wide and let her cupid bow lips quiver just a little. If that did not work, a "pwetty pease?" got her all she wanted and more. This worked for her through school and its hormonal adolescent males, and college with its sex starved students and professors. It did not get her father's attention, but who needed that?

But now, all the mewls and pleas issuing from her gagged lips got her exactly nowhere. She was clad in her inevitable high heels, with legs wide apart. Her arms were lifted high above her head, strapped palm to elbow. Wicked black clips attached to wires were clamped to the tender undersides of her breasts, labia and clit, while a long, thick, wired tube was inserted into her pussy. A throbbing cock was buried in her ass, and the air was redolent with cigar smoke. Hailey was the subject of an interesting experiment: to see which device would cause her to clench her ass the hardest.

To gentle her sobs and cries, big long-fingered hands continued to caress her breasts, stomach and thighs, while sharp electric impulses shot painful jolts through various sensitive portions of her body. For each jolt, Hailey's clenching and wiggling provided great pleasure to her tormentor. The clenching seemed especially hard in response to the clit clip.

Her nipples were not ignored – they came under attack by relentless fingers as they were rolled and pinched into long, hard points. A hot mouth sucked on them, by turns until Hailey's brain was fuzzy with the alternation of pain and pleasure. A piece of ice slowly scraped its way up her flat belly and onto her throbbing nipples, replacing the warm mouth with its cold hardness. This made the rigid nipple stand out almost an inch from the creamy globes. Sharp teeth bit down hard on the nipple, coinciding with jolts of current, causing a loud wail behind the gag. Occasionally, two long fingers would insert themselves into her pussy, rubbing on her G-spot, almost making her forget the next shot to her sensitive clit. Hailey's body undulated with a confused mixture of pain and pleasure, tightening and tensing, massaging the cock buried deep within her. Until one of the caressing hands picked up a glowing cigar.

Hailey began to squirm and wail as loudly as her gag would allow her as the cigar began to slowly circle her rounded tit globes, before the glowing tip moved close to a pouting nipple. It barely touched her skin and left no mark, but Hailey's struggles grew frantic, greatly pleasuring her tormentor. He began to draw straight lines (once again barely touching the skin) from the base of her tits to the throbbing tips, then moved over her stomach to tease around her labia, clit and pussy. The cigar reversed its trail and the burning edge lightly touched her squarely on her navel. The resulting clench made the buried cock jerk and shoot its load deep into her bowels. But even as her screams died down, the cyclinder in her pussy began to throb and vibrate, cause Hailey to moan and writhe for an entirely different reason......

A discerning observer would note that Hailey was no longer the ruling beauty queen that she used to be. The discerning observer would also wonder at how the mighty had fallen, but inquiring minds would want to know: how HAD the mighty fallen?

nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers