Hailey's Journey Ch. 05

Story Info
Hailey's awful, horrible, terrible,dreadful, appalling day.
823 words
3.89
50.4k
1

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers

It seemed to Hailey that she had just fallen asleep, when the cage door clanged open and Nick's cheerful voice said, "Wakey, wakey slavey. You have a busy day today."

A groggy Hailey was pulled out of the cage and taken to the bathroom. After a much needed pee and a humiliating enema, Hailey was in the shower - a cold, cold shower, followed by a brisk teeth and hair brushing. Then, outfitted with a gag and running shoes, Nick took her to her first activity. Waiting for Hailey was a treadmill. Nick strapped her on to it in such a way that she had to keep running, and could not rest until the treadmill was turned off. "Slaves and cheerleaders need their exercise, Blondie," said Nick as he adjusted the controls. He eyed her lush boobs – they would need some support. So he came back with coils of rope, and soon Hailey had a perfect little rope bra. Nick could not resist her nipples, so he spent some time kissing and licking them into hard little nubs. This, of course, aroused Hailey's pussy which pouted and glistened at Nick. With a grin, he stroked her until she thought she was going to cum. "Just a little fun Blondie," said Nick and stopped at a very crucial time. Hailey moaned as the treadmill started up, the speed set to a modest jog. Nick left the room, only to return at intervals to give her water. So for the rest of the morning, Hailey jogged...and jogged...and jogged.

Just when she thought she was going to collapse with exhaustion, Nick came back. He gave her some more water and then led her to a bowl on the floor, filled with unappetizing looking gray goop. "Your only meal for the day, Blondie. If you don't eat this, you can wait until tomorrow and eat the same thing. Believe me, it will taste worse tomorrow." Hailey wanted to throw up, but her stomach was complaining loud and long, so she licked up the tasteless goop. Then she was locked in a tiny little birdcage – "rest Blondie, you need your strength."

Hailey was eventually removed from her cramped position and taken to a bench press. Nick strapped her down, except for her hands which were strapped to the weight bar. He attached sensors to her tits and thighs. "Start lifting Blondie," he commanded. Hailey stayed still, only to find sharp shocks go through her body. As the intensity grew, Hailey hurriedly began to lift and lower the weights. Nick smiled with satisfaction. "Just a little encouragement in case you decide to rest too often, Blondie." Once again, Hailey found herself exercising willy-nilly for what seemed like hours. Everytime she rested with exhaustion, the shocks searing through her body got her back on track again. Then it was back to the cage.

A short while and a toilet break later, Nick strapped Hailey down onto a heavy office chair. The chair had a computer chip attached to it, and at a typed command, it began to spin and move in a zig zag pattern around the room, making Hailey dizzy and disoriented. Nick varied the speed of the spinning and the travel, leaving her in the chair for almost an hour. When he finally stopped, Hailey looked like she was ready to collapse. But she had one more ordeal coming to her. Nick strung her up to the ceiling and then showed her the cat. "It has nine tails, Blondie. It really makes a Master's work easy. One stroke and it hits so many soft body parts. Watch." And as Hailey "watched" and screamed, the cat tormented her body over and over again. Once again, Nick did not hit very hard, but for novice slave Hailey, the pain was unbearable.

As she sobbed hopelessly in her bonds, Hailey was taken back to her bedtime cage and strapped in. But tonight was different. A harsh, hot light blazed away straight into her face. Loud, metallic music boomed through the cell. And even if Hailey could sleep through this din, just a slight relaxation of her body brought her into contact with the bars of the cage, and a painful shock. All night, Hailey stayed awake, hurting, and exhausted. Towards dawn, Nick took pity on her and switched off her stimuli. Barely aware of the cessation Hailey sank into blessed slumber. Pain, confusion, sleep deprivation and fatigue – Nick was going through the classic steps of breaking in a slave. Though his logical mind told him that he had to go according to the training plan, Nick felt his heart clench at the sight of the woeful little figure slumped against the bars of the cage. Could he go through with this? And more important, now that he had turned to these illegal activities, could he let her go without compromising his safety? Nick had much planning to do....

nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers