Hailey's Journey Ch. 07

Story Info
Surfin' sex toy.
1.8k words
4.26
47.4k
2

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers

The rest of Hailey's week was similar to her second day, except for changes in costume. She wore a Playboy Bunny outfit, or leather corsets or short little cheerleader outfits, and carried out her dusting and serving duties. As long as she obeyed him, she got her reward in the night, when he would give her a nice warm, scented bath, massage her tired body, and tuck her into her little cot with a pillow and a soft blanket, and kiss her gently goodnight. His punishments were swift - any defiance or even hesitation found her tied to a couch, face down or face up, and on the receiving end of a nasty crop. Those nights, it was back to cold showers and cramped cages.

Usually, in the evenings, she found herself kneeling in front on Nick, with his cock in her mouth, practicing on her sucking and deep throating skills. She found that Nick had tremendous self control, and could make her suck for a long time, until her jaws ached before he finally came in her mouth. And then she was given a bonus or paid the penalty based on her performance and her swallowing ability.

The penalty was a good paddling on her rounded ass, and a couple of hours on a rough mat before bedtime. The bonus was sweet - he would tie her down to her little cot, arms and legs spread wide open. Then, slowly with his hands he would stroke her tits, stomach and thighs until her nipples stood hard and swollen. He would take a throbbing bud into his mouth and suck hard, while his other hand rolled and pinched at the twin bud. His teeth would bite down hard and Hailey would moan loudly with pleasure. The other nipple got the same treatment, while her pussy grew wet and her clit hard as a rock. By this time, Hailey would be lifting her hips pleadingly, wanting more.

Nick's mouth would finally move down and lick into her belly button while his hands continued to play with her nipples. Finally when she thought that she was going out of her mind, he would gently part her labia and blow on her wet, swollen flesh. Hailey would be pleading incoherently as his fingers rubbed her throbbing clit and slid gently into her wet vagina. Then he would gently fuck her with his fingers as his hot mouth sucked and licked and bit on her clit. The orgasm would rush through Hailey, making her squeal and scream. If she had been a really good girl, Nick would relentlessly eat her pussy until she came at least twice more. The routine varied slightly each day, but by the time he left her to sleep, she would feel boneless and thoroughly sated.

In spite of these pleasures, Hailey had not given up her thoughts of escape. But she was always bound and gagged, and moreover, Nick never seemed to leave her side. And her mind was constantly confused with the fact that she actually looked forward to her nightly baths and 'rewards.' Surprisingly enough, the one time she had him in her "power" and vulnerable in her mouth, the thought of biting him – hard – never even occurred to her.

Nick, on the other hand, was quite enjoying his new slave, and was constantly thinking of new ways to train her. Her sucking skills were improving, but he thought that she could learn new and varied techniques.

So he sat her in a heavy wooden chair in front of the computer and tied her legs wide apart to the legs of the chair. A small butterfly vibrator attached to her clit and nipples kept her stimulated. Then he told her to Google her way through cock sucking techniques, looking in images and videos as well. Hailey was faintly scandalized at the thought of searching for such "dirty" words. And amazed at the wealth of information that was available. She blushed at some of the explicit content available online and could barely read her way through the documents, let alone watch the images and videos.

Nick, who was working on his own computer was entranced at her blushes and wiggles as Hailey lost herself in her new world. He was also amused at the determined look on her face as she tried to learn new techniques. He knew that his power and control annoyed and frustrated her, and that she was looking for some way to get the upper hand. And she could too, very easily, if she set her mind to it, he thought ruefully. That evening, Hailey practiced some of her newfound skills on Nick. Nick, who had planned on cumming sooner than usual just to encourage her, found it only too easy to do so. Hailey was an adept student and a quick learner!

So far, Nick had used only Hailey's mouth. Though he had stroked, licked and sucked Hailey's pussy and ass, he had not fucked her as yet. He wanted to introduce her to the joys of bondage and pain before he did that. But he wanted to make sure that she knew how to use her cunt and ass to pleasure him. So Hailey's next challenge was a row of bottles of differing sizes all lined up, waiting for her. Her task was to pick up the bottles with her cunt and carry them over to the other side of the room.

Hailey stared at Nick as if he had lost his mind. And found her ass painfully dotted with powerful steel clothes pins. Nick sat back in his chair with a whip in his hand. "The pins will come off as you move the bottles, Blondie." Wincing with pain, she approached the the first bottle with trepidation. It was a beer bottle, empty of course. Nick leaned back comfortably to enjoy the show as Hailey squatted over the bottle and tried to get it into her cunt. Her hands were tied behind her, so her task was quite difficult. Finally, she picked it up and squeezing her cunt muscles, waddled across to the other side and dropped it in the waiting crate. Immediately the whip snaked out and snapped a pin off Hailey's ass.

Next was a bigger wine bottle with a longer neck, but it still had some wine in it and was heavier. Hailey managed to pick it up, but dropped it halfway across the room. The bottle did not break, but wine spilled on the floor. She looked up in fear, but Nick merely ordered her to lick it up and continue. The wine in Hailey's by now empty stomach served to make her tipsy and giggly as she continued with the pussy workout. Even the whip targeting her ass just made her squeal and wiggle.

By the time she had gotten to the end of the row, her flushed face concentrating on her task, her pussy was wet and slippery with her arousal as well. It took all of Nick's will power not to throw the smiling Hailey down on the floor and burying himself in her. Instead, he savagely fucked her mouth, finishing deep inside her throat. As for Hailey, she got her little bonus later that night. But as she thought about her day, she found that it was Nick's pleasure at her antics that gave the greatest satisfaction. This surprised her – pleasing Nick was NOT high on her list, in fact just the opposite!

Anal training came next, and as usual, Hailey was not happy. She was bent over the couch, ass high in the air, while Nick inserted a lubed butt plug up her ass. Hailey was tight, really tight and it hurt, so she pleaded with him to stop. "It is the smallest butt plug, Blondie. You should be easily able to take it in. Just relax and it will not hurt so much!"

"Easy for you to say. What do you know about it? Let's see how relaxed you are when someone is stuffing a pumpkin up your ass"

"Well, I did find relaxing made it a lot easier, so if you will follow my advice..."

Hailey turned to look at him in astonishment. She forgot to tense up and the butt plug slid in easily. Nick pulled her up and sat her down on the couch. As she gingerly balanced herself on her plugged butt, Hailey looked questioningly at Nick, hoping for answers.

"I didn't just get into this lifestyle blindly, Hailey. I have a mentor who trained me."

"You need training to whip somebody and order them around????" thought Hailey sarcastically, but didn't dare say the words. Nick chuckled as her thoughts showed clearly on her face. He bent forward to kiss her softly on her lips. "Good girl, Blondie. One day, I'll let you vent all those thoughts, I promise. Anyhow, to continue, as a part of my training, I had to be a submissive so that I could get a taste of what my slaves go through when they completely give up control. Besides, using all these whips and crops requires practice"

This time, Hailey couldn't stop herself. "Are you kidding me? How difficult can THAT be?!" Nick hesitated, made a quick decision and pulled her to her feet. "Let's see about that, shall we?" He placed a bolster on the couch and handed Hailey his riding crop. "Try and hit that bolster." As Hailey hesitated, he added, "Pretend it's me!"

Hailey glared at him, but lifted the crop and swung. To her surprise, the crop seemed to have a mind of its own. Inside of a satisfying, sharp thwack that Nick always seemed to achieve, it made a soft 'fump' on the bolster. She tried again, harder, and this time swung wildly and completely missed the bolster. The third attempt was no better. She scowled again at Nick, terribly tempted to use the crop on him. Nick raised an eyebrow, and Hailey sighed as she gave the crop back to him.

"Poor Blondie – don't worry, one day maybe I'll let you whip me."

"Promises, promises..." But Hailey was relieved when Nick pulled her into his arms and kissed her. What started out as a gentle little kiss grew deeper and more passionate until Hailey forgot the plug up her ass, the fact that she was naked and virtually a prisoner, and threw herself into the kiss.

Hailey was having second, third, fourth and fifth thoughts about Nick. As for Nick, he was having second thoughts as well. Hailey appealed to him far more than he had expected. He was seeing her in his life long after the year was past, and for a master who had never had a slave for more than a year, this made him very, very nervous. But the more pressing issue was that Hailey seemed to be taking her slavery really well – too well, perhaps??

nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers