Hailey's Journey Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers

But if Nick made a mistake, no amount of corporal or physical punishment would probably take away the guilt and responsibility that he would feel for letting her down as her master. She really did not have to punish him – her emotional or physical distress would eat away at him. That was such an awesome responsibility. Hailey threw her arms around Nick's neck and hugged him hard. Being a slave was so much easier! But then the hard part was letting go of her control over herself and obeying.

That evening, Nick found it hard to sleep. He missed his Blondie any time she was away from him. His feelings for her were getting deeper – he wanted to give her anything her little heart desired, and to wrap her up in cottonwool (figuratively speaking) to protect her from the cruel world. But of course, this was when he was not tying her up and whipping her silly!

nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers
12