Hailey's Journey Ch. 18

Story Info
Whys, wherefores and plumbing depths.
3.7k words
4.54
40.1k
1

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers

Hailey snuggled back against Nick as they continued to play the "Friends" trivia game with his circle of friends. All around them, slaves sat in various states of undress, being distracted from the game by their Dom(mes). Nick's fingers were gently tormenting Hailey's clit, stroking, circling, squeezing, and Hailey was going happily crazy. He also occasionally tugged on the clamps adorning her swollen nipples, sending waves of pain and pleasure through her. The feel of his hard cock throbbing against her bottom added to her pleasure - Nick was just as aroused as she was.

In front of them, a hapless slave was tied "Eiffel Tower" position - hands attached to a chain from the ceiling and legs spread wide apart. Her Master had warmed her up with a flogger and her body shone a light pink. Throbbing vibrators were buried in her pussy and ass, and of course she had instructions NOT to come. She was, after all, the scoreboard. Her squeals, accompanying a violet wand applied strategically, signalled the turn of each team. The teams were made up of a Dom(me) and slave. There were five teams playing the game, excluding the scoreboard's Master. Each time a team scored, different colored clothespins were applied to the scoreboard. Right now, she bristled like a colorful porcupine. At the end of the game, the winning team got to play with her. And Hailey's obsession with Friends was finally paying off - they were winning!

Hailey looked around the room, marvelling at this unique group. There were three Doms and two Dommes with their male and female slaves - all of them seemingly happy with their respective roles. This was an exclusive club that Nick belonged to - a club where Masters and slaves could indulge in their lifestyles, learn their respective roles, and find support. Hailey liked that idea that there were other slaves that she could share her thoughts and feelings with. She was surprised at the speed in which they had assimilated her into their group, and how quickly she felt comfortable with them. But just two weeks ago, in this same club, she had been so terrified..........

*********

Hailey crawled painfully and slowly towards the two goons. They encouraged her with loud insults and descriptions of what they were going to do to her. They were going to whip her until she bled, they told her. Then they were going to tie up her tits and cunt with barbed wire and use a tazer on her. They were going to stuff her ass and mouth with huge, inflated dildos and fist her with hot sauce. They were going to .......

Hailey was literally mindless with fear when she finally reached them. They grabbed her roughly and pulled her upright. Her dress came off easily - it was already torn beyond recognition. They pulled off the clothespins, the collar and handcuffs, until Hailey was clad only in her high heels, trembling with fear. One of them pulled her by her nipples to the corner where a horizontal board was attached to the wall. It was almost at the height of her hips. He made Hailey straddle the board, which had a thin edge to it. The thin edge was right at her cunt, but not quite there.

The other began to arrange Hailey to his satisfaction. He gagged her with a large penis trainer. He tied ropes to her wrists which he then attached to a pulley system in the ceiling. There was a large amount of rope left, and just as Hailey was wondering why, he used the ropes to wrap them tightly around her breasts, until they stood out like hard melons.

"Pull the ropes, cowslut!"

The command was accompanied by a painfull twisting of her swollen nipples. Hailey cried out and pulled. Immediately the ropes tightened on her tits and pulled them up so that they seemed to be standing out by themselves. Not a pleasant experience - Hailey stopped pulling, hoping they weren't going to ask her to keep pulling. They didn't - they had just satisfied themselves that their idea was working. They pulled a leather hood over Hailey's head, effectively cutting out sight, sound and smell. She could feel them tie something to her ponytail, and remove her shoes. Now the board between her legs was pressing sharply and painfully into her pussy. Trembling, Hailey waited for the next torment. And waited......

************

A squeal from the score board recalled her to the next question.

"A tape! A tape that Janice had made for him! That's what Chandler gave Monica on their Valentine's day."

Hailey answered yet another question correctly and watched as a pink clothespin was added to the scoreboard's slender hip, causing her to squeal. The squeal became a scream as the violet wand made a stab between her well decorated ass cheeks. Noticing her distress, her Master soothed her with gentle words and kisses, while stroking her face. She calmed down and nuzzled her face into his neck.

Nick watched this byplay between Master and slave as he inserted two long fingers into Hailey's pussy as a reward for her correct answer. With pleasure, he felt her tight, hot channel squeeze his fingers, and he smiled into her blue eyes. He'd almost lost her after his foolish "test." His thoughts also went back to that day, two weeks ago......

********

When he had led Hailey into that room and seen the shock and horror on her face, it had taken all he had to walk away from her. He had stood outside, watching through the two way mirror, tense and ready to run in if necessary. The hurt look in her eyes when those two goons had insulted her was almost too much to bear, and when the whipping had started, his friends had to stop him from rushing in and ruining the plan. One large part of him had been appalled at what he was putting Hailey through.

But...in the end, his insecurities had been too strong, and that had guided his actions. Hailey had become so important to him that he could not envision a future without her. But there were so many obstacles. Right now, Hailey was happy with him, but for how long? Could he count on her? Was it possible to build a long term master slave relationship that both of them were happy with?

Nick had been burned before - the submissives that he had dealt with had always fallen short. They had wanted more pain and humiliation than he was willing to give, or they had burst into tears at his caustic conversation, or found him boring other than for sex, or worst of all, they had wanted his money. Going even further back, his high school and college years had been full of taunts at his geekiness.

Hailey was so different. She didn't mind his occasional moodiness, or his sarcastic comments. Her cheerful nature usually made him feel better - and tormenting her was such a pleasure. She seemed to be happy to be with him too, but Nick could not forget the fact that he had tricked and abducted her. Would she ... could she give herself to him completely? Before he could declare his love for her, Nick needed to know - he needed proof.

An analytical part of his brain realized that his lack of confidence in himself was directing this deplorable behavior, but he had not been able to stop himself. He worked hard to convince himself that this was just a way to push her limits - and as her master, it was his responsibility to discover her needs and her limits, and to provide for them. And as he had watched her submit obediently to her tomentors, he had suffered along with her, but deep inside, he had exulted in this demonstration of the depth of Hailey's feelings for him.

And the sight of her in leather and ropes really did turn him on.....

Hailey was beginning to understand the painful position she was in. Right now, her pussy was pressing hard into the the board and it hurt! She could stand on tiptoe and avoid this pain, so she did just that, hoping something or someone would come and stop this. But there was nothing, just Hailey in her sensory deprivation that made her focus all the more on the pain in her pussy. Her legs grew tired and began to tremble, so she just had to lower herself. This hurt more on her already sensitive cunt flesh, so after a moment, she tiptoed again, only to collapse with a cramp.

Then she discovered that she could pull up with her arms. This relieved the pressure on her pussy, but her tits bore the pain. Which became unbearable after sometime, and it was back to cunt torture. Hailey moaned through her leather hood, and wondered how long this was going to last. Everytime she lowered herself, it seemed that her pussy hurt more and more. And then she felt it....

Hands gently and softly stroking her sweating, pain wracked body. Lips placing featherlike kisses. Tensing with fear, it took Hailey a few minutes to recognize Nick's touch. Focusing only on the sensations on her skin, the well beloved hands soothed her, and aroused her. Hailey moaned again, this time in pleasure, only to turn it into a scream as the gentle touches and kisses were followed by the sharp bite of a crop.

Still the caresses continued, each one followed by the crop, seeming to happen simultaneously. Was there someone with Nick? Hailey didn't know and after a few minutes, didn't care as she became more and more aroused. Her swollen pussy was dripping and she didn't even mind the board between her legs. She began to rub herself hard, welcoming that pain as well. The combination of gentleness and pain was driving her crazy, chasing away all coherent thoughts.

Suddenly the board was removed and Hailey cried out in protest. But it was replaced by gentle hands and a warm, soft mouth. Ignoring her throbbing clit, the hands and mouth caressed her pussy lips, explored her cunt and anus, and brought Hailey closer and closer to orgasm. All the while, the stroking and whipping continued. How many people were there? Right now, Hailey did not care - all she wanted was the pleasure that was building up to almost unbearable levels.

The whipping intensified as the probing fingers found the pleasure spot deep inside her. Maddeningly skillful fingers pressed and rubbed against it and just as Hailey's insides began to clench with the beginning of an orgasm, her clit was taken into a hot, hot mouth which began to suck and swirl. Hailey lost it ... wave upon wave of pleasure crashed through her body, she screamed long and loud and shook uncontrollably as the evening's emotional swings took their toll.

Just as Hailey convulsed in a mind bending, never ending orgasm, Nick tore the leather mask from her face. She blinked up into his blazing eyes, and had her remaining breath taken away in a savage kiss. He stopped only to say:

"I love you, my Hailey. God, how I love you!" before crushing her to him and kissing her again.

Hailey's reaction would have done a Victorian heroine proud - she fainted.

When she woke up, she was wrapped in a warm blanket and Nick was cradling her in his arms. She could hear voices - a teasing female voice, and Nick's growling rjeplies. As she wiggled to look around, she was shocked to see her erstwhile tormentors tied up, clamped, butt plugged, gagged, cock caged and being whipped by a few men and women. She made a sound of surprise and the woman sitting in front of her spoke.

"Hi there precious - decided to join us at last? Those two are mine - and looks like they are getting their just desserts, aren't they? Do you want to join in the fun and give them a lash or two?"

Bewildered, Hailey turned around to look at Nick for guidance. He kissed her, and said:

"I think Hailey's had enough for today, Alina."

Alina reached forward to stroke a gentle finger down Hailey's cheek.

"Yes, she's had a hard time. But you learned something important about yourself today, didn't you, precious? That being a slave does not involve doing what you like to do, but doing what your master wanted you to do. You'd never have willingly put yourself in the postion that you found yourself in, yet you did not walk away because it was Nick's wish. You didn't understand why Nick would do this, but still...

Hailey interrupted softly.

"I learned something else, too. Trust ...if I had trusted my master, I would not have been quite so upset. I should have known that he'd have a plan, that he would be there, watching to make sure that I could handle it. But, everyday, I'm learning something new....

Nick's arms tightened almost painfully around her as Alina bent forward to kiss her lips. It wasn't a peck - it was a full blown kiss, involving tongue. Surprised, Hailey kissed her back - it was different, being kissed by a woman, and not wholly unpleasant. Alina drew back and chuckled.

"I'm sure Nick is learning about you too, precious. This is a wonderful stage in any relationship, learning about each other. It is a time for honesty too. Be good to Nick, Hailey. He's one of mine, and I'd like to see him happy."

One of hers? thought Hailey jealously, and blushed when Nick explained that Alina had been the one to train him. Then a thought occurred to her.

"Who told those two what to say? Barbed wire? tazers? pins? Just those should have given them away - Nick would have never gone so far!"

Alina chuckled again. "We told the boys that they were to scare and insult you. They came up with those ideas all by their lonesome. I wonder what they'd do if I threatened them with it. Maybe I will..."

"Alina, you are wicked!"

"Yeah, but that's why you love me, Nick! You know, Hailey, those wouldn't win any script awards now, would they?"

"Well, I must say being called a cow was a little painful."

"I call them my young bulls - which makes them really proud. Maybe they thought cow was just like that!!"

(When Hailey actually met the two goons, they had sheepishly apologized to her. They seemed to have changed from the morons they used to be - Alina had certainly made a difference to their lives!)

Later, Hailey lay back, enjoying Nick's magic fingers remove the aches and pains from her well-used body. But she was worried, looking at Nick's face. He had deep lines between his brows, while lines of strain bracketed his tense mouth. He was still pale, and his eyes had an unhappy, faraway look. Hailey knew instinctively that he was not happy with what he had put her through. A long ago conversation about punishment came to her mind. It was such freedom being a slave, and knowing that if you did something stupid, you'd be punished and you could forget it. Not so for the masters - from the look on Nick's face, this evening was going to torture him for a long time. She had only a vague idea of why he did it, but she did know that she wanted to remove that look from his face.

So she blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"Do you think I'm a lesbian?"

Nick looked blank for a moment, and then burst into laughter. He bent down to kiss her long and lingeringly.

"Now, why would you think that, Hailey?"

"Well, Alina showed me her two sub-boys and asked if I wanted to join in the entertainment. I know you refused, and I was so thankful. I didn't want to whale on their hairy behinds! But when you showed me pictures of girls being bound and beaten, I just loved it! And Alina's kiss...."

Nick had a pronounced twinkle in his eye now.

"Maybe we should explore your....tendencies..."

"Yeah, I think I have unplumbed depths!"

"Oh, I thought I was doing a good job of plumbing depths. Do you want to go deeper?"

Hailey blushed and giggled, but she was happy to see the laughter in Nick's face again.

**********

A long drawn out wail from the pin covered scoreboard brought them back to the present. Hailey knew the answer to the next question too.

"An eye doctor!"

The scoreboard's master declared the end of the game. His little slave couldn't take anymore, he knew. So the pins were counted and of course, Nick's little team won. The others congratulated them, and left the room with their reward: the scoreboard, and of course her master was there, to join in the fun. Nick pulled off Hailey's dress in one fluid motion, and before she could protest, had her tied up Eiffel Tower in front of the other girl,whose name was Emily. He then walked away and came back with a flogger, a cane, a paddle, a strap and a crop, which he laid neatly on the table next to them.

"How about some stereo music, John? You remove the pins and I'll use one of these on Hailey,depending on the color of the pin. Now, our color was pink, and I know Hailey loves the crop, so ..."

John laughed, kissed his slave and began to remove the pins. He chose a green one, and Hailey shuddered as Nick picked up the cane and sliced it right between her spread thighs. Soon the room was filled with screams and cries as the removal of the pins was followed by Hailey's dance of pain. By the time all the pins were removed, both girls were sweaty and hoarse, but very, very aroused. So were the men, who lost no time in untying them and shoving their cock into the slave's waiting mouths. It didn't take Hailey very long to make Nick cum, and noticed that Emily was having the same success.

Leaving the two girls kneeling still horny and unsatisfied, the two men zipped up and prepared to leave the room.

"Master!" Emily cried out in protest. "You can't leave us like this! Please, please....

Hailey added her pleas to Emily's cries, and then wished she hadn't when she saw the unholy twinkle in Nick's eyes.

"Hailey thinks she may be a lesbian," he said, watching Hailey turn scarlet. "Why don't we give her a chance to explore?"

John looked amused. "I'm sure Emily would love to help her,wouldn't you honey?"

Emily made a choking sound, but nodded.

"Have fun girls. We'll be back in an hour."

Both naked, very aroused girls were left alone, looking shyly at each other. Of course, there was also the hidden closed circuit tv......

That night, Hailey and Nick had a long discussion about expectations. Hailey, her body boneless from Nick's tender care, was lying on the couch and Nick sat on the ground, his face close to hers. Hailey had been thinking and talking to the other slaves. She knew that there were some couples who were turned on by the idea of "rape" and nonconsensual sex (Hailey shuddered at that idea), some who like group sex with a lot of men and women, some who liked displays ....the list was long, and the club was a safe place to cater to those needs. Hailey needed to know what Nick wanted, and Nick took the time to explain to her. He was a charter member of the club and knew what it was about, but he had his own ideas.

Later, as Nick lay in bed,stroking a warm, sleepy and fragrant Hailey, he was amazed at how content he felt. He hadn't felt like this in a long time, and he knew that it was because of Hailey. Hailey had shown herself to be very happy and committed to be his slave, but he wondered if she knew that because of her very submission, HE was the one totally in her power. His future actions would be, of course, for his control, his whims and desires, but always, central to every action, at the core of it, would be Hailey's happiness. He could finally see that future with Hailey, but there was one more thing he just had to do. He hoped that the still-fragile bond between them would survive that.

Hailey was happy too, thinking of declarations of love, future plans and trust. Trust was so important, she thought, on the verge of sleep. Of course, a slave needed to trust the master - otherwise the master could never fulfill the slave's deepest needs. But the master needed to trust the slave too - to love,honor and obey his wishes. Kind of like old fashioned wedding vows, thought Hailey, wiggling happily. She could forsee a long and happy (and painful) life with Nick!

Which is why she was so shocked when, two weeks later, Nick told her that her year's time was up, and she could go back to her old life. No amount of pleading and crying could budge a grim-looking Nick. He did not even give her time to think. So a very miserable Hailey was deposited outside her old apartment, and she watched desolately as Nick drove away.

nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers
12