Hailey's New Mommy

Story Info
Newly adopted Hailey finds her first girlfriend.
3.6k words
4.41
49.2k
33
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't normally pack when I went out.

I looked into the mirror at my black, non-anatomically correct strap-on. It was coming with me out to the club tonight. We had a long evening out ahead of us tonight, my friends and I ready to dance and play, drink and get girls' numbers. South Beach was a wild place for lesbians, but there was one spot that became our favorite in particular. Lots of lights, good techno/house pumping until 5AM - the scene was there and in place. Despite normally dressing femmy, I smiled at myself in the mirror, as I felt my wetness and the heat accompanying it as I slipped my boy jeans up over my strap, which was pointed southward, laying against my smooth thigh at the moment. I loved the contrast of my baby pink girly nails against boyish black leather of the harness. I wore cheeky black satin panties under it, contemplated adding garters but decided against them. I knew I was going to sweat, and I was already packing as it was.

People describe me as a pretty girl, but I've always felt average. As I put on my lip gloss I admired my makeup - the Sephora's purple glitter liner brought out the green in my eyes. The contrast of my feminine efforts with makeup against the plastic cock between my legs was getting me wet already, not even a drink in. The semester was over and interecession had begun - it was high time to get crazy after months of hard work.

Jacqui, my childhood best friend and sister (her parents adopted me at age 12) entered the room, petite like me...with regard to our club routine, we'd joke that she was the booty of the group, I the big tits. My black hair and dark skin paired nicely with Jacqui's blonde hair, blue eyes, and light Irish complexion, all inherited from her bombshell mother. We loved to divide and conquer at the clubs in Miami...we always found ourselves in more trouble that way. This was how we preferred things.

Joining us this Saturday evening, for the first time, would be a few of Jacqui's friends that I hadn't met before, who had just flown in from LA. She assured me that we'd hit it off with relative ease, all being extroverted and friendly. Pulling my tight, low-cut black tank over a black lacy bra that encased my 36D breasts, I called out to my friend.

"Jacq, who else is supposed to be meeting us tonight? Besides Blair and Vanessa?" I finished getting my trademark MAC lashes on while she approached me from the bathroom holding a margarita. We had Patron on ice on the patio and a sound system of unbelievable quality to get us underway. This house really was amazing.

"Oh, yeah...Mom's coming." she said. "Is that weird? She didn't seem to mind that we were only doing the gay clubs tonight."

My mouth ran dry at the thought of...Jacqui's Mom. Oh, I'm sure she didn't mind at all. I smiled, recalling her sexy face. The last time I saw the lovely Dr. S was when I visited California last Christmas, about six months ago now. My pussy throbbed. She had adopted me after my mom died when I turned eighteen, but I still called her Dr. S...but only sometimes.

"No, fuck...no," I said, trying to hide my visceral reaction to my adopted Mom in front of her biological daughter. Momma had an enormous OB/GYN practice she owned jointly with her husband. She had an MD from Georgetown, and the hottest face and body I'd ever seen, and a very repressed curiosity and attraction to women, that I had inadvertently discovered a long time ago, just after my adoption paperwork was processed and official. I smiled, carried away in memory. I remembered that the first time I felt my pussy ache and burn with curiosity was when she asked me if I would like to take her last time. My new Mom knew I needed someone to take me under her wing, and truly wanted me to feel like a part of the family, and just as much her daughter as Jacqui did. She was like an angel to me, in more ways than one.

One fateful day after school, we came back to our beautiful house high up in the San Jacinto, the beautiful home she and her husband had built together. At 5'10", my curvy, long legged, blue eyed goddess mother met her two daughters out by the pool, for the first time, without her laptop or a book in tow. Instead, she held a martini glass, and I found my attention moving to her body. Jacqui, who was twig-like and waifish, if anything, had not inherited her mother's deadly curves. I felt a blush creep up my neck as I watched Dr. S's big breasts, packed into a white bikini top that seemed too small in the best way possible, wiggle perfectly as she walked.

Thoughts of her naked crept into my mind. I squeezed my thighs together, only causing me more pleasure, as she turned her back to us, laying her towel down on the chair. Her unbelievably round and big ass somehow stood perkier and higher up than ever. The layer of fat over her powerful, amazing glutes moved with her steps and my pussy pounded for more. I swished my feet in the pool, sitting next to Jacq, trying not to look lecherously at my new Mommy. Her profile was unbelievable, she was so powerful and feminine...just like I wanted to be someday. Unable to take my eyes off her curves, I gazed up the long length of her classically beautiful form, my eyes following the bubble of her ass as it curved into her waist, only to flare out again with those big, fat breasts. Why couldn't I look away? My breath caught in my throat as I shifted my young, curious pussy under me.

Jacqui splashing me from the water brought me back from my reverie. Shit, I hadn't even noticed she'd jumped in. Completely unaware that I was drunk on her body, Jacqui's mom sipped her cosmo and covered up her body with a towel, much to my dismay. Suddenly, she looked up at me from her chair.

Shit.

I waved playfully. Did she just feel me getting wet over her ass? Her ample, deep cleavage threatened to distract me, but I managed to maintain eye contact. She waved back.

"Hi, Hailey baby," she called, in her soft deep voice. I loved when she called me that. My pussy was doing things it hadn't done before, a strong desire overwhelmed me that was too consuming to actively deny. The way Jacqui described the way her pussy throbbed for her boyfriend entered my mind. I was feeling the same thing, I thought, for our Mommy...I blushed at the thought, but my nipples started to ache under my bra. My D cups were heavy on my small frame, giving me back pain sometimes. She used to rub my shoulders and back, her strong hands working out the pain. Suddenly, I imagined my big breasts in Mom's hands, her thumbs flicking over my nipples as she held their weight...

She smiled at me, and held up a bowl of sorbet, which she knew I preferred to ice cream. At that point, thought, it could have been anything, and I would have been hungry for it...as long as she was holding it.

"Come over here and catch up," she called. I hadn't seen her all week, she'd been travelling again. My heart thudded in my chest. When she was Dr. S., I didn't feel so bad about my little crush, but now she was my Mom...was it wrong? I looked over at Jacq with most likely a guilty expression, but she was out of the pool already, running away on the phone with Danny, or Tony, or whatever his name was. Boys came and went quickly for her. Not a surprise - she was almost as beautiful as her Mom was. Almost.

The next thing I knew, I was sitting down next to my new Mom. Her tan brought out her light blue eyes that paired so nicely with her light hair. Her lips glistened with gloss.

"So have you started your SAT prep yet, little girl?" Always the academic, she knew she didn't have to remind me much about my schoolwork, but I didn't mind when she did. I loved listening to her stories about being in medical school. But I couldn't think about that now. Her white bikini was becoming too much to bear. I realized I'd never seen her in so little clothing. She seemed so relaxed, so different than her usual busy self. Her trip must have gone well. Her sexy, muscular thighs separated as she settled into the chair, and suddenly imagined my face between them, kissing her through her bikini bottoms, dragging my eager, hot tongue across the white fabric covering her labia...was she wet like me?

"Oh, um, yes, I have...I haven't gotten very far yet, though. Calc is killing me. I have an A in everything else though."

She laughed, knowing my plight with math, despite always having high grades across the board. "Don't worry honey, it won't stop you from doing what you love. Have you been talking to any boys lately? I can't get Jacqui off the phone with Danny. Or is it Tony? Who knows with her...who is my other baby crushing on these days?"

She finished her drink. I watched her place the glass down and when I looked back up, I saw her eyes land on my ample cleavage. A tomboy, I didn't like taking my clothes off. But today my blue tank was dipping low, exposing the tops of my big breasts. Her eyes lingered on my curves and I took the opportunity to watch her shiny lips part. A breath caught in my throat as she flicked her tongue over her lips. I ached to lean over and lick all the gloss off. She was making my pussy wetter and wetter by the minute.

"I don't have a boyfriend," I whispered, locking eyes with her. "I don't want one. I want a girlfriend instead." It all came tumbling out. I hadn't planned on coming out to her today, but she was inspiring me...to say the least. I looked nervously into the depths of her eyes.

Mom tried to suppress a visible tremble. I pushed my thighs together, but it only made me hornier. She cleared her throat and looked around quickly. Jacqui was still gone, back in the house, yapping with her boyfriend. Dr. S., er, Mom, reached over and scooped up some sorbet in a spoon from the bowl she had brought out for us. She acted like she did not hear my confession about being gay, but was smiling. My heart pounded.

"Here baby...have a little taste. It's strawberry, it's good..." she held out the spoon for me, love and lust filling her eyes. The thought of my new hot Mommy feeding me was too much to bear. I leaned in to receive the spoon and she carefully brought it to my lips, her eyes never leaving mine. I closed my mouth around the spoon and turned my head, pulling the spoon free from her hands. She gasped as I licked it clean. I pulled the spoon from her hand, reached into the bowl, and fed her in return. For some reason, this made her a little nervous, and she blushed. She swallowed the sorbet and licked her fingers. My captivated eyes followed her lips with total devotion and awe of her beauty.

"Are you excited to have your first girlfriend?" she whispered. My mouth hung open. Was she referring to herself? My breathing became heavy. She kicked the towel off her and I was treated to a full view of her body. Her bikini left nothing to the imagination. She turned on her side and put her head in her hands, her silky hair falling across her chest. Her nipples were hard. I could not believe how big her fat titties were. I licked my lips, hoping she would know it wasn't only to lick the last of the sorbet off them. She looked once more over her shoulder to see if we were still alone - we were - and with one deft movement with her finger, exposed her left breast from the white cup that it was already busting out of. Her nipple was red and rosy, perfectly proportioned to her large breasts. A whimper escaped me that I knew she heard. She looked a little shy but very, very aroused, her chest heaving with desire. God, she was beautiful...

"Are you still hungry, Hailey?" she whispered. I bit my lip, gazing at her nipples, eyes heavy with lust. I felt lightheaded as she cupped her fat breast and the flesh spilled over in her hands. She flicked her hard, gorgeous nipple with her thumb. I sat, motionless, suddenly starving. She was so exposed and ready for me. I was frozen at the sight of my dream coming true. She could sense my hesitation and smiled.

"What if your Mommy helped you?" she said, moving closer. She unclipped the bikini, coincidentally, a front closure. I moaned softly without meaning to. My little crush on Jacqui's hot Mommy, now my own very hot Mommy, was making my pussy so wet, I could feel my thighs getting damp and hot. My own ass and nipples called out for her beneath my clothes. Her big breasts came free from their confines as she moved the bra cups out of the way. She was stunning.

"You could...you could lay right here, next to me," she said, breathlessly. She saw me look to the kitchen, where Jacqui had run inside. I couldn't let her see me suck on her mother...our...mother...

"Don't worry, Hailey," she said, soothingly. "She will be gone for hours. You know how much she likes those silly boys. We can stay here together. We can enjoy being girls together. We don't need boys, do we, Hailey baby?"

I climbed onto the chair with her tentatively, without thinking. She helped me get positioned under her, and I couldn't stop myself. The offer was too good. I couldn't even think of her husband or Jacq. I could only think of her big hovering D cups, her pretty lips, her blue eyes shining in lust and impropriety. Her long hair tickled my cleavage as I pressed my breasts against her stomach. I moaned.

"Your breasts have grown so much, Hailey," she whispered above me, tracing my lips with her fingertip. "You are a very sexy girl..." she said quietly, placing her a hand under my tank...she stroked my stomach, my thighs, and I was practically convulsing. Her touch was intoxicatingly erotic. I still hadn't had the courage to take her nipples into my mouth. I was seeing stars from the lust she was bringing out in me.

"Hailey," she cooed, lost somewhere in her mind, gazing at me. "Do you like when Mommy touches you?" I shuddered, my muscles contracting. I pushed my hips up at her out of instinct. I needed to come. I had never come before with anyone else...

"Mommy...please...don't stop..." I whispered, giving myself to her, shuddering, brushing my lips against her nipple, ready to take it in. I continued, my curious and eager lust consuming me. "I want to touch your curves. I want to touch your soft skin. I've never noticed all your curves, Mommy, and how hot they make me feel. You look so pretty in your bathing suit. I can see so much of your beautiful body...especially your round ass cheeks, Mommy. Could I please have permission to hold and squeeze them?" My voice was coming from somewhere else, it seemed.

"Please, Mommy...I've never touched another woman's body...and I want to touch yours so much..."

She moved my hands from her waist around to the rise of her amazing round bubbly ass. My clit pounded between my legs as she pushed one of her strong, thick thighs up against my pussy, slipping her leg between mine, applying just enough pressure to make me moan. She took the opportunity to dip her nipple into my mouth gently. I moaned louder, sucking her in. She crushed her big breasts against my face, rolling over on top of me to allow me better access to the winding curves that led me to her big ass. I felt wetness drip from my pussy through my underwear at the ecstasy of finally touching her in places I'd only cum to in my dreams...and in the shower...

She sighed in pleasure and started rocking against me, grinding her thigh against my pussy as I sucked on her nipple and held her other breast in my hand, exploring what I could reach of her thick ass from where I was. She shifted, her thigh moving in between mine hard, and I yelped at the sensation.

"Good girl," she sighed as I sucked on her. "Look at you, how you love my curves. Do you like how I have it in all the right places?" She moved my hand that was desperately squeezing handfuls of her ass further into her ass crack. I could barely reach, but she opened her big ass and helped me. I moaned again and again as the weight of her ass muscles crushed my fingers up against her tight hole under her bikini bottoms, pinning my hand there. She wanted me in even further.

"Yes," she said encouragingly. "Rub me right there, right in the center. You are such a good girl, Hailey. You make me feel so good. I love the way you pull my nipple into your mouth over and over..." She started to rock against me as I played with her ass, moving my fingers over her opening, teasing her. I wanted to be inside her rump. I couldn't go far enough. I devoured her breasts, her fat tit sitting on my face, its weight feeling like heaven. She was so girly. So feminine. So curvy. So perfect...my arms and legs began to tremble. She moved against me rhythmically, grinding her thigh between mine. A sweat broke out on her forehead.

"Yes, rub my ass, yes that's good, yes, suck them in, suck them in deeper...what a good girl my new baby is..." she chanted, loving the full body attention I was happily giving her. I broke free from her breast to kiss her lips for the first time, our tongues tangling as she rolled over on top of me, grinding into me. She felt so fucking good on top of me, she was so tall, so curvy, so feminine, so blonde, so soft and strong and her ass was so, so heavy as I bounced it while rubbing her tight opening.

She made me feel so safe, pinned under her, her voice cooing to me, telling me, "I love it, yes, that's good. I love it when you lick me, Hailey. How would you like to eat my pussy? You're going to make Mommy come...you're going to make your Mommy come...what would Jacqui and Daddy say if they knew you were making Mommy come? Your first girl, your first girlfriend, oh, say it, Hailey, tell me, tell me..."

In a voice that seemed far away and not belonging to me, I cried out as we rubbed against each other. "You feel so good, oh, please, more, don't stop, Mommy...it's so good, so good to touch, to feel you, Mommy!" my arm wiggled her ass as my hand furiously dug between her big cheeks. When she leaned down and kissed my neck, covering me completely, her hair tickled me, and it began my orgasm. As she saw me about to come violently, she pushed her nipple back between my lips. I latched on to her and sucked on her big breasts for all I was worth, still rubbing her ass hole. I felt her hand moving between us and realized she was masturbating, her tan hand furiously moving in her white bottoms.

"Rub Mommy's ass, yes, put your hand between Mommy's ass cheeks, yes, you are so good, Hailey, do you love your Mommy's big ass? Do you like to hold it? Do you like to see it wiggle, Hailey? Mommy likes to move it just for you, Hailey..."

That was it.

The image was too much. I screamed into her breast while I came as we convulsed together. I felt my warm juices ooze out of me as the sharp orgasmic contractions began, time seemed to slow down. She finished rubbing herself slowly after she came down, gently stopping. We collapsed against each other. I hid my face between her tits and left my hand buried in her big ass. She sighed in satisfaction and looked down at me. I stayed, peering up at her from under her breasts, not wanting to move.

"This will be our secret," she smiled. I gazed up at her in awe. My sexy Mommy.

We continued our sucking and rubbing sessions until I left for college. I loved her but was too shy to say so. No one, including Jacqui, knew about our Mommy-daughter time together. I liked it that way and knew Dr. S did too.

"Anyway," Jacqui said, checking her blonde curly hair in the mirror. "Mom's coming tonight."

Good thing I was packing.