Hailey's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
759 Followers

The final stretch that would take her to the island, she found a handsome young man sitting in her seat. "Excuse me," she said politely. "But I think you're in my seat."

The man had black hair and the most amazing green eyes she had ever seen. He was wearing a green Hawaiian floral style shirt that complemented his eyes and khaki shorts. He smiled at her and said, "Really? Let me see your ticket."

Hailey was hesitant to let this handsome stranger take her ticket when the flight attendant walked up and asked, "Is there a problem?"

"I think this gentleman is in my seat," said Hailey.

"May I see both of your tickets?" she asked.

Hailey handed the woman her ticket and the man did the same. "Ah yes, Miss Davidson, you are mistaken. This is his seat, yours is behind his."

Hailey blushed. "Oh, forgive me."

The man's smile lit up his face. "Nothing to forgive. It's an honest mistake and you weren't even rude about it."

"It happens all the time Miss Davidson," said the flight attendant as she returned their tickets.

Hailey sat in her seat and stared out her window when she noticed a shadow over her. She looked up and saw them man she accused of taking her seat staring down at her, smiling. "We were never really introduced. I'm Rick."

Rick extended his tanned hand down to her. Hailey reached up and said, "Hailey."

When their hands touched, Hailey was sure she felt sparks. She also noticed the faint scent of his expensive cologne. "Is this your first flight?"

"No, my third today."

Rick laughed. "I mean, your first trip by plane."

"Oh, no. But it is my first time in first class."

"Oh? Win the lottery?"

"Kinda," giggled Hailey. "I won a trip for two, but since I'm a one, they up graded my ticket."

"A beautiful woman like you, single? Oh now that's a crime."

Hailey blushed at the complement. "Excuse me sir," said the flight attendant. "I need you to take your seat now."

Rick smiled. "We'll chat after we're in flight. That is, if you'd like."

"Sure," said Hailey. "That would be nice."

Rick sat back down. The flight attendant went over their normal safety spiel and soon the plane was in the air. After a nice meal, Rick stepped around and sat in the empty seat next to Hailey. "So now, where were we?"

"Do you fly often?"

"Yes, my business requires me to fly to different locations all the time."

"So are you working now?"

"No, now I'm talking to you."

"No, I mean—"

"I'm teasing," chuckled Rick "Actually I'm starting a well-deserved vacation."

"Oh? Where are you going?"

"Regale Litore Maris."

"Really? Me too!"

"Small world. How long are you staying?"

"Three weeks."

"You won a three week stay at Regale Litore Maris?"

"Yeah. It was a prize at a charity raffle."

"How much were the tickets?"

"Five dollars. I bought four as I only had twenty bucks. I found out later my co-workers had put my name on all their tickets except one or two each so it would increase my odds of winning."

"Nice co-workers."

"Yeah, they're great friends. I offered all of them the second ticket, but they're all married and their husbands didn't want them to go without them. So, here I am alone."

"Lucky me then."

Hailey blushed. "What's your story? Are you married?"

"Divorced. My wife and I realized early on we weren't in love and to stay married for the sake of a child is never good. I see my daughter every chance I get. Another reason I fly so much. She's in her high school's marching band and they compete all the time so I fly out to see her competitions."

"Are they any good?"

"Amazing. They win in their division all the time. She's already received several scholarships and offers for college, though she doesn't need the scholarships, I can more than cover her tuition."

Hailey shook her head. Where was this guy when she got pregnant with Tim? Why couldn't her son's father be more like this man who obviously puts his daughter first? "How old is your daughter?"

"Fifteen. She wants a new car but her mother and I think a nice used car will be better. Teenagers with new cars are a formula for disaster."

"My son is eighteen and he drives my old car. I have my mom's old one and she bought a new one."

"Why didn't he get your mom's?"

"My mom's car is older and not as big."

"Big?"

"My son is almost six feet tall and my mom is short like me."

"Oh, it's a small car then."

"Yeah, a very small car. But it's cheap on gas."

"I hear ya there. Where's your son now?"

"College. He's working with some foundation to teach poor kids how to play soccer."

"Very cool. So what was your old car?"

"A small SUV. I got it after my Saturn was stolen. I needed it with my growing boy scout."

"Your son was a boy scout? That's cool. How far did he get?"

Hailey grabbed the charm around her neck and said proudly, "Eagle. See, this is my Mother's Eagle Pride necklace he gave me for Mother's Day."

Rick leaned in and smiled. "I see. That is something to be very proud of. Is he your only one?"

"Yeah."

"So how long have you been divorced? Or are you a widow?"

Hailey sighed. "I was... um... never married."

"Oh."

"Yeah, his father left me when I was pregnant and basically disappeared."

"So, he's never seen his son?"

"Not that I know of."

Rick shook his head. "I couldn't imagine not knowing my daughter or not having a relationship with her. Mind you, I don't see her as often as I'd like, but thanks to things like Skype, I see more of her now than ever before. So, you raised him alone?"

"My parents helped."

"What about his family?"

"They want nothing to do with me or my son. They think I got pregnant to trap his father."

"Did you?"

Hailey was taken aback with that question. "No!"

"Forgive me for asking. I didn't mean to offend you."

Hailey sighed. "Sorry, it's just I've been accused of it for so many years, and you're the first person to ever ask."

"Well, you don't look old enough to have an eighteen-year-old son. You must have been pretty young."

"I was almost 21."

"Wow."

"Excuse me sir, we need you to fasten to your seatbelt as we'll be landing shortly," interrupted the flight attendant.

"Yes, of course," he said. "Hey, when you get to the resort, ask for the acupressure massage. It will cure your jetlag. Trust me; I get it every time I go there. Look as much as I'm enjoying our chat, I should probably return to my seat and gather my things for when we land."

Rick stood up as Hailey asked, "Do you go there often?"

"Yeah, at least once a year. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time. Maybe we can have lunch together while you're there."

"That would be nice."

Rick returned to his seat and soon the pilot announced they were about to land. Hailey's excitement grew as she looked out the window at the blue ocean water. The plane landed and she noticed Rick quickly left the plane. She felt disappointed as she was hoping they could resume their talk. After making her way through customs, she gathered her things and found the bus for the resort. Standing outside the bus was a tall, slender black man with a floral shirt and green shorts. "Welcome ma'am. What be ya name?" he asked in a Jamaican accent.

"Hailey Davidson."

"Ah jes, welcome miss. Take your bags for ya I will. Go and find youself a seat."

"Thanks."

Hailey stepped onto the bus and was surprised to not see Rick. She sat in the front row hoping she'd see him board and maybe they could resume their conversation. A few other couples boarded the bus, but there was no sign of Rick. Then a handsome man with black hair and tanned skin wearing a black suit stepped onto the bus and asked loudly, "Is Hailey Davidson on board?"

"I'm Hailey."

"Come with me ma'am."

Hailey was confused. "Is something wrong?"

The man spirited off the bus and a confused Hailey followed. Had there been a mistake? Was this trip a joke and she was to be sent back in coach? The bus driver smiled and removed her bags from the bus's cargo hold. "Hey! Those are mine!"

The man in black grabbed her bags and said, "Follow me ma'am."

Hailey quietly followed the man to a long, black limousine. He set her bags on the curb and opened the door. "I'm sorry I was late ma'am. I got caught in traffic."

"What are you talking about?"

"You weren't supposed to take the bus and my boss would have my hide if you had. Please don't tell him I was late. Mr. Talbott is a good man but he doesn't tolerate tardiness."

"This... this is... for me?"

"Yes ma'am. Mr. Talbott's orders."

"Oh, okay."

Hailey climbed into the limo. The scent of fine leather filled her nostrils as the driver closed the door. He loaded her bags into the trunk, climbed into the driver's seat, then said, "Feel free to have anything to drink Miss Davidson. It's all complementary."

"Thanks."

"We'll be at the resort in about an hour. Would you like a massage upon your arrival? I can call ahead so you won't have to wait."

"Um, sure. A gentleman I met on the plane suggested the acupressure massage."

"An excellent choice miss. I've been told by many of our guests it cures jetlag. Well, sit back and enjoy the ride."

"Do you have a name?"

"Jake."

"It's nice to meet you Jake."

As Jake pulled away from the curb, Hailey saw Rick walk up to the bus she was just on. She wanted to tell Jake to stop but realized it was too late as they drove off. The drive was overall uneventful and quiet. She found some music to listen to while she enjoyed a glass of wine with a sweet and fruity taste while she took in the view all around her. Jake pointed out different sites during their trip. They arrived at the resort and Hailey was greeted by a bubbly slender brunette wearing a tailored navy blue suit. "Welcome Miss Davidson. I'm Wilma McDermott, the manager here. Welcome to the Regale Litore Maris. Let's get your bags unloaded and get you settled in."

Hailey shook the woman's hand and said, "Thank you. This is quite a place."

"We have Mrs. Lee all ready for your massage, then well send your butler up with your supper. Tomorrow we can meet and determine what activities you'd like to enjoy during your stay with us."

"Activities? I can't afford much."

Ms. McDermott gave Hailey a quizzical look. "Maybe it wasn't explained clearly, but everything here is included with your prize. The meals, the activities, everything. You've even got $2,000 credit for souvenirs and such. When Mr. Talbott donates a prize, he makes sure the guests who win have a memorable visit. Now, I understand you're alone on this trip."

"Yes," said Hailey. "I have no husband and my son wasn't old enough to join me."

The women walked to a small golf cart where her bags had been loaded. They climbed in and Ms. McDermott drove down a small path. "How old is your son?"

"Eighteen."

"Yeah, he'll be old enough soon, but not now. This is our exclusive adults-only resort. We have a couples only and a family one as well. The Talbott Corporation has resorts all over the world and several in the US."

"Yeah, they also gave away a trip to their Las Vegas location at the event I won my trip at. A young, newlywed couple won that one."

"That's nice. So how much did you spend on your tickets?"

"Twenty-dollars. I found out later my co-workers bought me extra tickets to guarantee I'd win something."

The golf cart pulled up in front of a quaint little bungalow "Well here we are. Say, why did they buy you extra tickets?"

"Because what little spare money I have is putting my son though college."

"Wow, you've got some great friends. Let me show you inside."

Ms. McDermott grabbed Hailey's bags and escorted her inside. She showed her the living room, bedroom, the kitchenette, and the back porch with private Jacuzzi and the semi-private beach just outside. Standing in the living room was a petite, older, Asian woman with greying hair and dark eyes, and a younger Asian woman with black hair and dark eyes. Both were wearing a simple white dress and standing next to a long, white table. "Ah, Mrs. Lee. I see your granddaughter is with you today."

"Yes," said the young woman. "Grandmother is training me. Mr. Talbott says once I'm trained he'll send me to one of his other resorts."

"Oh yes, Miss Davidson, this is Mrs. Lee and her granddaughter Kim. Ladies, this is your client."

"Hello," said Hailey nervously.

"Miss Davidson," said Kim. "Please undress and then put on this robe."

"I'll see you tomorrow Miss Davidson."

Ms. McDermott left the bungalow as Hailey asked, "Should I shower first. I'm kinda grungy from the flight."

"No ma'am, that is not necessary," said Kim.

"Okay. Underwear too?"

"Yes ma'am," said Kim.

Hailey went into her bedroom, stripped down, and slipped on the plush, fluffy robe. She stepped out and Kim helped her onto the table. There was a towel under her hips as she lay on her stomach and removed the robe. "What's this towel for?" Hailey asked.

"Some clients achieve an orgasm from this massage. This is to catch the mess," said Kim.

Hailey blushed. "I didn't think I was going to be touched there."

Kim giggled. "No ma'am. The pressure points that we use sometimes cause this. It's perfectly normal. Happens to men and women all the time."

Hailey felt a sheet lay across her ass, and the tiny hands of the older Asian woman begin to work. Occasionally she'd hear them softly talk in what she assumed was their native Asian language, and she figured it was Mrs. Lee teaching Kim about the what and why she was doing what she was doing. The older woman rubbed her back, arms, shoulders, and legs. It didn't take long before Hailey felt the first tell-tale sign about the sexual arousal she was warned about. Her nipples hardened and she felt a warming in her stomach, followed by a warm feeling radiating from her pussy, and a mild ache to be filled. Hailey's breathing became more ragged; eventually she was panting. She wanted to masturbate but she wasn't able to move. The massage continued and the burning desire grew until the orgasm struck so violently her body convulsed on the table and she cried out in pleasure. She felt the fluid leak from her aching to be filled sex and smelt that familiar scent that usually followed her masturbation session. When she recovered from her orgasm, she felt herself blush.

"Sorry," she whispered.

"Nothing to be sorry for ma'am," said Kim. "We're almost done."

A few minutes after her violent orgasm, Kim helped Hailey sit up and put her robe back on. Hailey felt how wet the towel below her was. "Wow," said Hailey. "That was amazing."

"You call me before you leave, I cure jetlag and motion sickness before you go," said Mrs. Lee.

"I'm here for three weeks. Can we just schedule that now so I don't forget?"

"Of course ma'am," said Kim.

Hailey scheduled the massage session, then the two women left. Hailey took a long, hot shower, slipped on her robe and began to search for her clean pajamas. "Hello! Miss Davidson?" called out a woman's voice.

Hailey peeked out to see a young redhead wearing a white starched blouse and dark grey skirt standing in her living room. "May I help you?" asked Hailey.

"I'm Kelly. I'm your evening butler. I brought you dinner."

"Oh," said Hailey. "I'll be right out."

"Take your time ma'am. I'll set this up and then be out of your way."

Hailey quickly changed from the robe to a clean pair of jean shorts and tank top. When she emerged from the bedroom, Kelly was gone, and on the small table was a plate with grilled fish, steamed vegetables, and sweet potato fries, and a glass of white wine, like the one she had in the limo. Everything was cooked to perfection and Hailey hadn't realized how hungry she was until she began to eat. Once her meal was done, Kelly returned to unpack Hailey's things, turn down the bed, and clear the dirty dishes.

"Suzette will be by in the morning with breakfast and she'll take you up to see Ms. McDermott. Did you fill out the breakfast menu I left you?"

"Breakfast menu?"

Kelly stepped over and showed Hailey the breakfast menu by her plate. "We find it's easier to provide our guest with a menu for their meals so they can pick what they would like to eat and to prevent food allergies and such. Do you need a moment to fill it out?"

"Um... yeah."

Kelly handed Hailey a pen. Hailey went through the menu and marked what she wanted. "What about lunch and dinner?" asked Hailey.

"Well, most guests are out enjoying the resort for lunch and dinner. However, if you wish to eat in your room, just call and we'll have a meal brought down within a short time. There's a menu by your telephone. Feel free to call anytime."

"Good to know," said Hailey, then handed the breakfast menu back to Kelly.

"Did you need anything else?"

Hailey yawned. "No. I think I'll call it an early night. Thanks."

"Well, if you change your mind, just dial zero on the phone and let the operator know what you need."

"Thanks."

Hailey changed into her pajamas, climbed into bed, and drifted off into the deepest, most restful sleep she had experienced in years. She awoke the next morning, took a quick shower, and put on the same tank top and jean shorts she wore the night before. As she stepped out, there was a knock at the door. Hailey saw a slender woman with long black hair and olive skin wearing the same white starched blouse and dark grey skirt that Kelly wore the night before. "Miss Davidson?"

"Yes."

"Good morning. I'm Suzette. I have your breakfast."

"Come in."

Suzette quickly set the breakfast on the table. This morning it was scrambled eggs with bacon, coffee, orange juice, and fresh fruit. "Would you like any cream or sugar for your coffee miss?"

"You wouldn't have any flavored creamer would you?"

"I have hazelnut, Irish cream, and French vanilla with me."

"Well, I like cinnamon vanilla, but French vanilla works."

"I'll make sure to bring you some tomorrow then."

Suzette handed Hailey some small, prepackaged creamers and some sugar packets, then went into the bedroom. Hailey ate while Suzette made the bed and cleaned the room. Once Hailey was finished, she slipped on a pair of sandals and Suzette gathered the dishes. They left the bungalow and rode in the small golf cart back to the main building. As Hailey walked in, Wilma McDermott walked up smiling and said, "Miss Davidson! How did you sleep?"

"Better than I have in years."

"Wonderful. So here is a list of all the services and activities we offer here. Look them over and I'll be back in a few minutes to see what interests you."

Ms. McDermott handed her a pamphlet with the available dates and times for specific activities. As Hailey looked them over she heard, "I didn't think I'd see you after you ditched me at the airport yesterday."

Hailey looked up to see Rick approach. His green eyes sparkled and his black hair was neatly combed. He was wearing a grey tank top, black shorts, and sandals. "Hey!" exclaimed Hailey. "It's great to see you! And I didn't ditch you. You ditched me."

"How so?"

"You practically ran off the plane when we landed."

"I needed to call my daughter before it got too late for her."

"Shit!" cried Hailey. "I didn't call my son or my parents. They must be worried sick by now."

Rick stepped up and took Hailey's hand gently. "No worries my dear. Why don't you call them right now."

"Oh, the charges on my cell will bankrupt me."

"Nonsense! You'll use my cell phone. I have an international plan and I never come close to using all my minutes."

Hailey smiled. "Are you sure?"

"Positive. Now call your family and let them know you're fine before they call the US Embassy."

Hailey giggled and said, "Thanks."

Rick handed her his cell phone and she quickly called her parents first, then her son, letting them all know she was fine, and apologizing for not calling sooner. She tried to keep each call short, promising to have a good time and enjoy her time off. When she finished, she handed Rick his phone and said smiling, "Thanks again. My mom was the only one who was really worried. My son figured I was having fun and my dad thought it was jetlag. Oh yeah, thanks for recommending that massage, I feel great! I can't remember when I've slept better."

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
759 Followers
123456...8