Hailey's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers

"That's not really necessary," said Hailey.

"Yes ma'am, it is. We take care of our guests."

"Thanks," said Hailey.

"Well," said Rick holding out his arm. "Shall we?"

Hailey wrapped her arm around Rick's and he escorted her into the building to the ballroom where the party was being held. Everyone was wearing evening gowns or tuxedos. The staff was in slacks or skirts with white starched shirts and black ties. There were tables covered in heavy white linen tablecloths, gold-rimmed plates, crystal wine glasses and water goblets, and more pieces of silverware than Hailey had ever seen before. A large area appeared to be a dance floor, and a band playing softly in the back on a small stage.

A young photographer had them stand before a beach sunset backdrop for a quick picture of the two of them. Rick put his arms around Hailey's waist and the two smiled. The maître d' told them they could sit where they wanted, so they joined a young couple on their honeymoon. They were served a lobster dinner that was cooked beyond perfection and enjoyed pleasant conversation. Once dinner was over, Rick and the newlywed husband excused themselves leaving Hailey with the others at the table.

"So how long have you two been together?" asked the woman.

"About a week."

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah. We met on the flight here."

"Kismet! It must be kismet!"

"Maybe. I do know he's made my time here unforgettable."

A tall, grey haired man stepped up and asked, "Excuse me, is one of you Hailey Davidson?"

"I'm Hailey."

"I'm R. J. Talbott. I understand you're my charity winner."

R. J. Talbot was tall like Rick with brown eyes. "Um... yeah... I guess I am."

Mr. Talbott extended his hand and said, "I wanted to thank you for your support. I understand you only bought twenty-dollars worth of tickets."

Hailey took his hand and said, "Yeah, I'm sorry to say that's true. See, I'm a single mother and my son's in college so I don't have a lot of spare money. I used my drinking money to buy the tickets. Not that I drink a lot, but the money I had brought for that, I used for your charity function instead."

The band began to play. "Might we continue this discussion on the dance floor?"

"You want to dance with me?"

"I assure you my wife won't object."

"Go, I'll let your gentleman friend know what happened when he gets back," said the woman Hailey was sitting with.

"Okay, sure," said Hailey as she stood up.

Mr. Talbott escorted Hailey to the dance floor and the couple began to slowly dance. Soon, others joined them. "So have you been enjoying your visit here?"

"Very much so sir," said Hailey. "This is the first vacation I've had that didn't include a group of boy scouts."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. My son was a boy scout."

"Did he quit?"

"No, he aged out. He's in college now."

"Right, you mentioned that before. How far did he get?"

"Eagle. Usually I'm wearing my pendant but Rick gave me this beautiful necklace with the matching earrings and asked I wear them tonight."

Mr. Talbott looked down and smiled. "They are as beautiful as the woman who wears them."

Hailey blushed. "Thank you sir."

"So what brought you to my charity event?"

"Friends from work. I guess they go every year, and now that my son is all grown up, they insisted I come along. They put my name on their tickets so I might have a chance to win. I don't think they thought this was the prize I'd get though."

"Well, you do have very generous friends."

"Yeah. Everyone was pretty excited for me. I wasn't sure I was even going to come, but now I'm so glad I did."

"Why is that?"

"Why didn't I think I was going to come, or why am I glad I did."

"Both if you don't mind."

"Well, as to why I didn't think I'd come had to do with thinking I'd have to pay the taxes on the trip, until I learned you included that in the prize."

"That was my son's doing, not mine."

"I see. Then it was getting my boss to approve my time off, which was much easier than I expected."

"And what has made you so happy you came?"

"Well for one, I'm having a great time. Plus, I met Rick."

"Yes, you mentioned him before. Who is he?"

"A divorced father and business man being groomed to take over his dad's company. Someone who makes more in a month than I probably make in a year but doesn't feel the need to flaunt his wealth. He seems so grounded. Even if this thing we are sharing ends when I go back to the real world, I have no regrets."

"Why is that?"

Hailey sighed. "He's made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world, and went out of his way to make sure I had fun."

Mr. Talbott smiled. "He sounds like a great guy."

"Well, I think so."

The music ended and Mr. Talbott kissed the back of her hand and said, "Thank you Miss Davidson. I hope you enjoy the remainder of your visit and come back again soon, and often."

"Only if I win the lottery or marry a billionaire, and I doubt either will happen."

"You never know," said Mr. Talbott as he winked at her, then walked away.

Hailey began to walk back to her table when another man stepped up and blocked her path. "You might be the last person on Earth I thought I'd ever see here."

Hailey looked at the man and gasped. She would have recognized that tall, dark haired, brown-eyed man anywhere. "I could say the same thing about you."

"You look amazing Hails."

"Thanks. You haven't changed much either, Alan."

"What's it been, fifteen years?"

"Yeah, about that. Not that it matters."

"So, how have you been?"

"What the hell do you want Alan?"

"I was just making polite conversation."

"Cut the crap. It's nice to see where all my back child support went."

"Are you still harping about that? Can't we just let bygones be bygones?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" exclaimed Hailey a bit louder than she intended. "While you were off living the high life and seeing the world, I was working three jobs to provide for your son that you refuse to acknowledge, let alone take care of."

"He's not my son Hailey."

"The hell he's not! You'd know that if you'd bother to fucking take that DNA test."

An attractive, slender brunette with blue eyes stepped up and said, "Oh there you are dear. I've been looking all over for you."

"Evelyn, this is Hailey. Hailey, my wife, Evelyn."

"How do you two know each other?" asked Evelyn.

"You want to tell her or shall I?" asked Hailey angrily.

Alan shook his head and said, "Hailey has been trying to convince anyone who would listen that I'm the father of her son."

"Because it's the truth!" snapped Hailey.

"Oh come on Hailey, I know for a fact you fucked three of my frat brothers!"

"Oh you've got to be kidding me!" cried Hailey. "That wasn't me! That was whatshername, the gal that screwed the football team. You were the one not willing to wait for me to get on the pill. Remember? You said, 'Come on baby, I'll pull out and you won't get pregnant. You know how much I love you.' So I gave in and SURPRISE! I got pregnant and you hit the fucking road."

"Well you seem to be doing pretty well now," said Alan.

Hailey scoffed. "You have no idea how I'm doing! Or how much I had to give up to raise the child you didn't give a shit about! I didn't care that you didn't want a relationship with me, but trying to explain to our son why Daddy doesn't come to see him ever was a real bitch!"

Hailey felt a strong hand on her shoulder and smelt the familiar scent of Rick's cologne. "Something wrong baby?"

"Who's this? Your sugar daddy?"

"Alan, this is Rick. Rick, this is the sperm donor I told you about."

"So you're the latest sucker banging Hailey. Be careful man, she spreads her legs like peanut butter and might try getting knocked up again to trap you into marrying her like she tried to do with me. Tell me Hailey, how many fatherless kids do you have now? Five? Six? A dozen?"

Rick removed his arm from Hailey's shoulder, then swung. No one saw Rick move until after the sound of his fist cracking into Alan's jaw was heard. Alan fell to the floor and Evelyn screamed, "What the hell did you hit him for?"

"He insulted Hailey."

Two very large gentlemen in black suits stepped up. "Is there a problem here?" asked one.

Rick was still breathing hard, opening and closing his fist as he said, "No, no problem."

"He fucking hit me!" yelled Alan, holding his chin.

"He abandoned his son," said Hailey.

"He insulted my date," said Rick.

The two men helped Alan to his feet. "Do you two think you can behave for the rest of the evening?" asked the other man.

"Yeah," said Alan.

"Sure," said Rick.

The two men walked off. "See ya around Hails," said Alan as he rubbed his jaw with one hand, grabbed Evelyn's arm with the other, and stormed off.

Hailey wasn't sure if she wanted to crawl into a hole or do handsprings at Rick defending her. "Hailey I'm—"

"Don't," she interrupted. "Please don't apologize for defending me."

"He insulted you."

"I've been called worse."

"Not while I'm around you won't be."

"Did you hurt your hand?"

"No, not really."

"Rick, I swear I had no idea he was here."

"Don't worry about it. Are you still willing to dance with me?"

"Of course."

Rick escorted Hailey out to the dance floor and held her close as they danced together. She couldn't remember anyone ever defending her honor the way he had, or how special he always seemed to make her feel. After a few dances, Hailey excused herself to the restroom. As she finished up and washed her hands, Evelyn walked in. The two women stared at each other, then Evelyn started to walk to a bathroom stall, paused, and asked, "Is Alan really your son's father?"

"Yes."

"And he really abandoned you two?"

"I'm afraid so."

"Do you want him back?"

"Hell no! That ship sailed for me a long time ago."

Evelyn stood staring at Hailey. "I swear I didn't know."

"I kinda figured."

"Is that man you're with your husband?"

"No. Just someone I was lucky enough to meet on the plane. Though, I won't lie, he is someone I'd love to have a long-term relationship with."

Evelyn sighed. "At least now I know why he insisted on putting everything in my name when we got married."

"Maybe he's changed."

"Yeah, and maybe the devil will be selling snow cones next week on the beach," said Evelyn, then stepped into a stall.

Hailey finished up and walked back into the ballroom. She saw Rick talking with some men in suits so she made her way back to their table. She thought about what Evelyn had said, and knew that Alan was still hiding from her. She wanted to call Tim and tell him about her encounter, but she couldn't figure out how without telling him about Rick.

A waiter passed by and she asked him for a glass of water as she downed a glass of champagne. He quickly went off and returned with the water goblet filled with cool, flat, ice water. Hailey drank it down quickly, then grabbed another glass of champagne and began to drink. Though she wasn't a drinker, a small part of her wanted to get drunk and forget about what had just happened.

"If I offered to get you drunk, could I take advantage of you later?"

Hailey giggled as she turned and faced Rick. "Was it that obvious?"

"If Sally was like that with me about Judy, I'd want to crawl into a bottle too."

"I downed a glass of water just a moment ago. But are you really the type of man who must get a woman drunk to sleep with him?"

"Actually no. Drunk sex is my least favorite. But I will admit, I have engaged in it."

Hailey smiled. "What's your favorite kind of sex?"

Rick stared down at Hailey, smiled wickedly, and said in a deep, sensual voice, "The slow, sensual, passionate kind. The kind you spend several hours pleasing your partner until you're both so physically exhausted from multiple orgasms that you pass out."

Hailey swallowed hard. Just this description had her mind racing, her nipples harden, and her panties dampen. "Wow. I've never had that kind before."

Rick traced Hailey's face with his fingertips. "That's a shame. It's the kind I've wanted to experience with you since that day in the cove, but I didn't want to come on to strong and scare you off. Especially after the onion thing."

"And now?"

"Now... well, you're not running away so I'm thinking maybe you want to experience that too."

Hailey trembled. She knew he was right that she wanted to experience exactly what he described and with him. She didn't know what to say, or what to do that wouldn't either scare Rick off or make her look like a whore in his eyes. Rick took her hand and whispered softly, "I promise I won't force you, but I fear I've frightened you. How about we dance a bit while you consider what I've said?"

Hailey nodded, finished her champagne, and let Rick lead her out to the dance floor. They danced for a while in silence. Hailey's mind raced with thoughts of her and Rick making love. After several songs had played, she whispered, "Yes. I want that too."

Rick smiled and kissed her head. "When?"

"Soon."

Rick squeezed Hailey in his arms. They danced and drank champagne, but nothing more was said about the incident with Alan or Rick's proposal. When the evening's festivities came to a close, Rick escorted Hailey from the ballroom to a waiting Kelly at the golf cart. They sat together and snuggled into each other for the short ride back to her bungalow. Rick walked Hailey to her door, kissed her softly, and said, "I had a wonderful time tonight."

Hailey smiled and said, "The night's not over yet. That is, if you'd like to stay a while."

"Should we have Kelly wait, or go."

Hailey leaned past Rick and said, "Can we call if he needs a ride back?"

"Of course ma'am."

"Good night Kelly!" exclaimed Hailey.

"Good night you two."

Kelly drove off smiling and Hailey said, "I'm still scared, but I really want to do this."

Hailey unlocked and opened the door, then Rick scooped her up in his arms and carried her inside. Hailey giggled and squealed as he kicked the door closed and carried her into the bedroom. Hailey trembled in his strong arms, not from fear, but nervousness. Rick gently set her on the bed and said, "I promise, I'll go slow."

"I know. It's just..." Hailey's voice trailed off.

"Just what?" asked Rick as he sat next to her. "I know you're scared."

"I haven't... that is... I... um... fuck!" Hailey buried her face into her hands.

Rick put his arms around Hailey and said, "Please tell me. I promise, I won't be angry."

Hailey sat up, tears in her eyes, and said, "I haven't been with a man in several years. When Tim became a teenager I decided to put my life on hold. Thus, no dating and no sex. Well... except the sex toys I've got hidden in my room that I hope to god Tim doesn't know about."

Rick chuckled, then laughed. "Hailey, I'm not a serial man whore. I'm very selective with the women I chose to be with. And it's been over a year since I've been with a woman myself. Unless you count 'Rosie and her five sisters.'"

Hailey laughed. She knew the reference all too well. "I guess I'm just being silly."

"No, you're being human."

Rick took Hailey's face into his hands and kissed her softly. After several soft, gentle kisses, he slipped his tongue into her mouth. He felt her relax as she reached over and began to push his jacket off. Rick kissed along her jaw, nibbled her earlobe, and breathed into her ear. Hailey began to unbutton his shirt as she said, "I think we're overdressed."

"I couldn't agree more."

Rick stood up and pulled Hailey to her feet. He turned her around and unzipped her dress. She stepped aside, let the garment fall to the floor, and stepped out of the dress. She stood there in a strapless black bra, matching black thong that was damp from her arousal, garter belt, black thigh-high stockings, and the wine heels. "I knew that dress would look even better on the floor. But let's put it on a chair so it doesn't get ruined."

"Okay."

Rick leaned over, gathered the dress, and draped it over the chair. He removed his tie, slipped off his jacket, and laid them both over her dress. Rick looked at Hailey with a raw hunger in his eyes. "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?"

Hailey blushed and covered her body with her arms. "I'm not beautiful," she whispered.

Rick stepped over, took her hands from her body, and said, "You are to me, Hailey."

Rick leaned down and kissed her softly, then more deeply, wrapping his arms around her. He rubbed her back and pushed her gently onto the bed. He caressed her arms, his fingertips just brushing her skin. Hailey gasped as she pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the side. She ran her fingers lightly up his back as he began to kiss down her neck to her bra-covered breasts. He kissed along the edge of her bra as he reached behind and unhooked it. His green eyes looked up into her blue eyes, seeing both her fear, and her arousal. He paused, waiting for a sign that she was ready. It only took a moment before she nodded her approval.

Rick slowly removed her bra, exposing the large, firm breasts and small, pink, hard nipples. He smiled as the sight of the two lovely mounds, then took the left nipple into his mouth while his hand gently tugged at her right. Hailey gasped and moaned at the feeling of his lips, running her fingers through his black hair. Rick licked and sucked the small, rock hard nipple, teasing it with his tongue. He switched nipples and Hailey squirmed and moaned, but made no effort to stop him. She felt her panties grow wetter while Rick worked her nipples.

Rick began kissing his way down her stomach. He removed her garter belt and tossed it away. With each kiss, he moved further and further down until he reached the top of her stockings. "Mind leaving these on for now?"

"Not at all."

Rick smiled and kissed along the edge of her stockings. He reached up and grabbed her saturated panties, smelling the sweet aroma of her arousal and darkened by female juices that flowed from her pussy. Just as before, he looked up into her eyes, awaiting her permission and approval. He didn't have to wait long; Hailey quickly nodded.

Rick slid her panties down, over her legs and shoes, and tossed them aside. Hailey now was naked except her stockings and shoes. Rick's eyes quickly focused on the hair covered mound of womanly goodness before him. He could see the shine from her juices, smell the musky scent of her arousal, and the curly blonde hair told Rick what he already knew, she was a natural blonde, and a natural beauty. He leaned over her, breathed in her aroma and smiled.

"You smell delicious. I'm sure you taste even better."

Rick crawled up her legs, kissing the inside of her thighs slowly, gently. Hailey seemed to purr and gasp. He kissed the apex between her thighs and her hip, then kissed around her labia. She moaned loudly and squirmed. The sweet taste filled Rick's mouth as he licked her labia from base to clit and back down. Then he slid his tongue inside her, probing around inside her.

Hailey moaned loudly, squirming under Rick's talented tongue. She began to pant, feeling her orgasm quickly build. Rick considered building it up, but the pressure of his rock-hard cock trapped in his trousers reminded him how much he wanted to bury it deep inside her. He decided he wanted to make her cum, so he slipped two fingers inside her pussy, and sucked her clit into his mouth. Hailey screamed as her body convulsed and shook while the sweet, warm juices flowed freely coating his fingers and face. The taste was sweeter than he had hoped and it fueled his own desire. The musky odor of her sex filled his nostrils and he felt his pre-cum leak out of his cock and all he could think of was feeling his cock inside her pussy.

Quickly, he kicked off his shoes and pushed his pants and boxers onto the floor. He crawled up her body with his cock rock hard, seeking out her pussy. Hailey was still shaking when he put the tip at her entrance. She responded by thrusting her hips and entrapping his penis within her pussy. He gently pushed in, with each thrust going a bit deeper until he was fully within her.

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers
123456...8