Hailey's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers

Hailey's heart raced, sure they would get caught, but didn't want Rick to stop. She knew her own orgasm wouldn't hold off much longer and she decided not to fight it. When she felt it strike, she pulled Rick into her, kissing him hard to hide her screams. Rick moaned as he filled her, then held her tight as her emotional outburst passed. They dressed quickly and wandered their way back, only to discover there were still a few couples out "hiking" alone.

Hailey's last day was challenging, because she knew her vacation was ending, as was her summer romance. She didn't want to leave Rick, but she wasn't sure if he felt the same way about her that she was feeling about him. They walked along the beach, took lots of pictures, and enjoyed every moment they had. They spent one last magical night together making love all night long. Hailey even treated Rick to something she rarely did to any man, but wanted to show him how special he was to her.

She pushed him onto his back, kissed her way down his firm, naked body, until she reached his pinnacle of manhood. She kissed the tip and was treated with a bit of precum. Both the musky scent and salty-sweet taste filled her senses, and fueled her desire. Rick moaned softly as she licked down his shaft, over his balls, and back up. She slid her mouth over his cock, taking his balls into her hand and caressing them as she sucked and licked his cock. Rick wove his fingers into her hair to keep it out of her way, but never tried to force her down on his cock. He moaned as he felt her work her magic and soon he knew he was dangerously close to filling her mouth with his seed.

"Oh fuck Hailey! I'm so fucking close!"

He felt her hum on his cock, but she didn't stop. She slid her head up and down faster and soon Rick's cock pulsed as she sucked and swallowed his cum, never stopping until the last drop was gone. She slid back and smiled while looking up in his green eyes. She crawled up and kissed him, surprising him with the last bit of his cum on her tongue that she shared with him.

Rick moaned loudly as he tasted himself on Hailey's tongue. It was a sensation and taste he'd never experienced before, but enjoyed it with Hailey. They kissed for several minutes, holding each other tight. Rick couldn't remember the last time a woman had sucked him to climax, or if he'd ever shared his cum with her before.

"Oh my fucking God Hailey, that was amazing!"

"I'm glad you liked."

"Liked? I fucking loved it!"

"Good. It's not something I do often, but I really wanted to do this for you to show you how much you mean to me."

Rick smiled down and her. "You didn't need to."

"I know. I wanted to."

"And I don't think I've ever had a snowball kiss before."

"Well, I hate being selfish and I wanted you to taste the sweet treat I got."

"You are too amazing for words."

The following morning, Rick left to pack his things and promised they would ride back to the airport together. He also asked Hailey to wear her diamond necklace and earrings home so customs won't give her grief. Before he left, he handed her a resort V-neck t-shirt that he wanted her to wear home to remember the wonderful time they shared together. Hailey showered quickly, laid her clothes on her bed, including the shirt from Rick and her jean shorts, and slipped on her robe.

Mrs. Lee and her granddaughter Kim arrived and quickly set up their table. As before, Hailey removed her robe and climbed onto their table. Today, Kim did more of the massage this time, and Hailey had the same result as before, a powerful orgasm and a relaxed body. Hailey thanked the two women and as they packed up, she dressed quickly.

Suzette arrived to pick up her bags and take her to the main building. Ms. McDermott met her with a smile. "Did you enjoy your stay Miss Davidson?"

"More than you know," said Hailey, smiling.

"We wish to thank you for your support of the Talbott Foundation."

"Ya know, I never asked, what do they do?"

"Many different things. AIDS research, feeding the homeless, and assorted youth organizations geared to keep kids off the streets and out of gangs by teaching them to play sports."

"Like soccer?" asked Hailey.

"Yes. Soccer, baseball, and basketball as those are the three the kids like the most with the least amount of injuries. We hire college students on their respective teams to teach the kids. We rely heavily on the coaches' recommendations and found it doubles as a mentoring program for the kids as well."

"Sounds like the one my son is working with now."

"It very well could be," she said.

Rick walked up and kissed Hailey's cheek. "Hey baby."

"Hi!"

"Miss Davidson," said Ms. McDermott, "the limo is outside and ready when you are."

"Can Rick join me?"

"If that is what you wish Miss Davidson."

"It is."

"Then he may join you. Thank you both again. Jake will load your bags. Have a safe flight and please join us again."

They shook Ms. McDermott hand and headed out. Jake smiled as he saw them approach. "Good to see you again Miss Davidson. I see you have a guest with you."

"Yes," she said. "This is Rick. Rick, this is Jake. He took me off the bus because I didn't know to look for him. And by the time you came out of the terminal, we were leaving."

"It's okay. Now I can compare the two and next time I'll know if I should reserve a limo or not."

"Well, though I haven't experienced the bus, I'd say the limo hands down."

"Thank you ma'am," said Jake as he opened the door. "The bar is fully stocked so please help yourselves. And if you'd like, I can put of the privacy screen as we have an hour drive."

Rick smiled wickedly. "That would be nice."

Hailey and Rick climbed into the back of the limo and had a glass of champagne as Jake loaded their things in the trunk. Jake climbed into the front, turned toward the couple and said smiling, "I'll give you two a warning about five minutes out. Enjoy the ride."

With that, the privacy screen went up and the limo pulled out. Rick kissed Hailey and took the champagne from her hand. "I intend to enjoy every second of this ride."

Hailey giggled as his hand caressed her breasts under her shirt. He pushed her back on the seat, pulled her shirt up, and kissed the exposed flesh along the edge of her bra. Hailey moaned softly as he lips left a snail-trail of kisses all along. He reached behind her and unhooked her bra, freeing her breasts. He moved it above and sucked her left nipple while he worked to get her out of her shorts and panties. He felt her moisture and heat as his fingers penetrated her pussy and rubbed her clit. He switched nipples and pushed his shorts off. Hailey reached down and stroked his hard cock. Rick pushed her back and slid his cock inside her, and began to pump.

They felt the road pass under them as they shared this final intimate moment together. Rick held Hailey tight and thrust harder. Neither wanted this to end, but when Hailey's orgasm hit, it triggered Rick's. They moaned and kissed as each achieved their sexual climax. As before, Rick held Hailey tight as her emotional outburst passed. They began to clean up when Jake knocked on the privacy screen and they knew their time was almost up. The back to the limo smelled heavy with sex while they carefully dressed. Jake pulled up in front of the airport, climbed out, opened their door and began to unload their bags.

"Thanks again Jake," said Hailey.

"It was my pleasure Miss Davidson. You both have a safe fight and I hope I see you again soon."

"Only if I win the lottery," said Hailey, smiling.

"Well ma'am, you never know," said Jake with a wink. "Oh yes, I almost forgot, Ms. McDermott asked me to give you this."

Jake handed Hailey a large manila envelope.

"What's this?" she asked.

"I don't know ma'am, I'm just following orders."

Hailey opened the envelope and saw the picture of her and Rick from the night of the ball. "Oh Rick look!"

"Hey, that came out pretty nice."

"But there's only one copy."

"Then you must keep it," said Rick with his arm around Hailey's shoulders, kissing her head. "I'm sure I can get one later."

"But that's not very fair."

"Hailey, think of this as a way to remember me and our time together."

Hailey sighed. "I don't think I'll ever forget this trip even without this."

"Please Hailey, keep it. For me."

Hailey slid the photograph back into the envelope. "Okay. I'll keep it."

Hailey put the envelope into her carry-on bag, Rick grabbed their bags and they checked in. They wandered to the first class lounge, but had barely sat down when the announcement of their flight was boarding. They walked hand in hand and even had their seats next to each other for this leg of their journey. They realized this would be the only portion they would share as once they reached the U.S., they were flying in different directions.

During the short flight back, they talked about meeting in a few weeks and wrote their phone numbers on napkins, as they didn't want to get in trouble for using their cell phones on the plane. Just as they finished, a bit of turbulence shook the plane causing them to drop the napkins. Rick grabbed one napkin and Hailey grabbed the other. They left the plane, went through customs and since Rick was flying out first, Hailey walked with him to his gate and waited for his boarding call.

"I can't remember when I've had a better time," she said.

"It was incredible."

"I'm so glad I made that silly mistake about the seat."

"Me too."

"Now boarding Flight 984 for New York. First class and passengers with small children or who require assistance please step up now," came the dreaded announcement.

"Damn!" hissed Rick.

"Looks like our time is up."

"Promise you'll call me when you get to California."

"I promise."

Rick kissed Hailey, then held her close. "I had the best time with you. I can't remember when I've had better. Thank you Hailey."

Hailey pulled back and smiled. "I should be thanking you. No one has ever treated me so well, except for Tim of course."

"Oh, you don't understand, and I don't have time to explain. I need to go before I miss my flight which I'm tempted to do."

"No, you need to go. Though, I don't want you to."

Rick smiled and kissed Hailey. "Safe flight home baby. I'll think of you often."

With a final kiss, Rick walked over and boarded the plane. Hailey stood by the window with tears in her eyes and watched as he plane pulled out and flew away. As the plane disappeared, she felt a pain deep within her chest. She knew exactly what it was and was shocked. In three short weeks, she had fallen in love with this man. She reached into her pocket to look at the phone number as she walked to her terminal and made a horrid discovery. She had the wrong napkin. Instead of having Rick's phone number, she had her own. It was at this moment she also realized, she didn't know his last name. She pulled out the photograph and looked, but all it said on the back was, "Hailey Davidson and guest" and the date of the ball. It didn't even identify Rick by name.

The flight home was long and depressing. Her parents met her at the airport and told her the packages had arrived a few days before. Her dad said she looked well rested and tanned. Her mom noticed the new jewelry and complimented her on it. She also noticed the sadness in Hailey's face. Hailey said she was suffering from jetlag and wanted to get some rest. That night, alone in her apartment, for the first time in years, she cried herself to sleep, staring at the picture of Rick and her from the ball.

~*~*~*~

Hailey went through the packages and except for Tim, delivered all the gifts her first week back. Tim was busy and unable to come home on the weekends so Hailey kept the things in the backpack she bought him. Hailey made one other terrible discovery when she unpacked, her Mother's Eagle Pride necklace was gone. She called the resort and told them about the lost item. They assured they'd call if they found it, but after two weeks, she knew it was lost. She also asked about Rick, but was told they couldn't give out guest's information, which was why the photograph didn't identify Rick by name, as they didn't have his permission.

About a month after her return, Hailey was sitting at her desk at work when her phone rang. "Hailey Davidson."

"Miss Davidson, my name is Evan Donnelley. I'm a lawyer with the firm Madison, Peterson, and Donnelley. May I have a moment of your time?"

"Um, sure," said Hailey, nervously.

"I've been retained by Mr. R. J. Talbott on your behalf in regards to some back child support you're due."

Hailey was shocked. How did Mr. Talbott know about this? "Okay."

"Miss Davidson, I've been in contact with a Mr. Alan Bryant's attorney and I believe we've reached a settlement in regards to your back child support."

"Really? Even though he's refused to take a DNA test?"

"Actually ma'am, he took the test and came back as your son's father."

Hailey gasped. "I'm sorry, did you say he took the test?"

"Yes ma'am."

"How did you get my son's DNA?"

"It's been on file since the first petition for support ma'am."

Hailey swallowed hard. Eighteen years of being called every dirty name in the book because she dared to speak the truth and now she had the evidence. "Is it... um... possible... to get a copy of those... um... results?"

"Of course ma'am. Mr. Talbott insisted upon it."

"Good."

"Now, there are many forms to sign and it will take most of the morning if not the whole day and I'd like to schedule it as quickly as possible."

"How much is the settlement?"

"I'd like to discuss that face to face if that's possible."

"Well, I just got back from a three-week vacation."

"I understand that ma'am, but I fear if we wait too long Mr. Bryant might back out."

"Can I call you back? I need to talk with my boss."

"Of course ma'am."

"Oh yeah, could you also contact Mr. Stewart, the nice lawyer who took my case eighteen years ago?"

"We already have Miss Davidson. He was how we were able to move so quickly. He kept excellent records and has been working with us on your case. If you'd like, we can have him join us."

"Wow! Yeah, that would be great. So, what's your number?"

Hailey wrote down the lawyer's phone number and went to see her boss. She explained to him the mysterious phone call and they figured that she could take both Thursday and Friday off so she could deal with the lawyers and go see Tim. She called Mr. Donnelley back and made the appointment. She told her parents and they said if he doesn't offer at least a quarter of a million it wasn't worth her time. Hailey thought about using some of the money to find Rick, but she knew the money was for Tim first.

Thursday morning, Mr. Donnelley, a handsome, tall, fit, middle-aged man, with greying hair and frameless glasses wearing what Hailey was sure was in an Armani suit greeted her. With him was Mr. Stewart, the lawyer who had tried in vain to get Alan to do the right thing by her and Tim. Mr. Donnelley shared that the current settlement was at just over a million dollars and Hailey nearly fainted.

They met Alan and his lawyer at noon. Alan looked even more disheveled than he had when he showed up unannounced at her bungalow. He barely made eye contact with her and his lawyer did most of the talking. The agreement was that Alan would make the one-time payment, have no further contact with either Hailey or Tim unless Tim initiated contact first. After everything was signed and notarized, Alan's lawyer handed her a cashier's check for just over one million dollars, and the two men left. Mr. Donnelley and Mr. Stewart escorted Hailey to the bank with an armed escort to ensure it was properly deposited and not a bogus check.

As they left the bank and returned to the lawyer's office, Hailey asked, "How much do I owe you Mr. Donnelley?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Mr. Talbott's orders. I was to take nothing from the settlement. Mr. Talbott has already paid me well for my time and Mr. Bryant had to pay my fees and Mr. Stewart's fees on top of that."

"Isn't that double dipping?"

"Well, in this case, it's a percentage of the settlement."

"Really?"

"Really. Miss Davidson, it was an honor meeting you. You seem like a lovely lady. What are you planning on doing with the money?"

"I don't really have any plans for it, as it's really my son's money. I'm sure we'll use it to pay for college and after that I have no idea. Lord knows I could have used this money a lot sooner, but I guess better late than never."

"When are you going to tell your son?" asked Mr. Stewart.

"Tomorrow. I'm going to drive up and surprise him."

"Well then Miss Davidson, I wish you a safe trip and a happy life," said Mr. Donnelley.

"Thank you Mr. Donnelley. It was nice meeting you. And Mr. Stewart, I don't know how to thank you for never giving up on me."

"Seeing this day is thanks enough," said Mr. Stewart.

Mr. Stewart escorted Hailey to her car, bade her goodbye, and left. Once Mr. Donnelley was sure she had left, he picked up his phone and made a call. "Mr. Tallbot? Mr. Donnelley... Yes... Yes, she just left... Lovely lady indeed... I think she's still in shock, not that I could blame her... She's going up to see him tomorrow... Yes... She said she's driving up to surprise him... I agree... She will be surprised indeed... Thank you sir... It was a pleasure to do something for such a nice lady... Thank you sir... Goodbye."

Mr. Donnelley smiled as he sat back in his chair knowing Hailey's surprises weren't over yet.

~*~*~*~

Early Friday morning, after a shower and a sleepless night, Hailey drove the two hours to see her son at the soccer field and rec center, nervous about what she was going to say. She wore the V-neck t-shirt and baseball cap that Rick gave her, and her favorite jean shorts. She barely slept that night when the shock wore off and the reality of how Tim wouldn't have struggle any more hit her. Her only regret was not being able to call Rick and share the good news about the settlement, how Alan and Mr. Talbott paid for the lawyer. She thought about borrowing some of the settlement money to try to find him, if Tim agreed.

When she arrived at the fields, she saw several groups of kids of assorted ages playing soccer. She parked her car, grabbed the gifts for Tim and her favorite soccer chair and made the trek to find him. After asking around, she found Tim's group, and a tree nearby where she set her chair up, and watched quietly. An older Hispanic man walked over and said, "Miss Davidson?"

Hailey looked up and smiled. "Coach Hernandez. Good to see you."

The coach smiled and shook her hand. "I didn't know you were coming today."

"Neither does Tim. I have a something I need to talk with him about and some gifts I brought back from my trip."

"Well, he should be taking a break here shortly. And speaking of your trip, how was it?"

"Incredible! Part of me wishes Tim could have gone, but on some level, having some me time was great as well."

"Well, if anyone deserves it, it's you. Oh, and make sure you meet Mr. Talbott before you leave. He's been here all morning observing the players and the kids and I'm sure he'd love to meet you as well. I know Tim's been bragging you up to him."

Hailey smiled. She had met Mr. Talbott before but decided not to steal the coach's thunder. "I'd be honored too."

They looked up and saw Tim's group taking a break. "TIM! TIM!" yelled Coach Hernandez.

Tim came walking over until he saw Hailey, then he ran. Hailey stood up and walked toward him. They hugged tightly for several minutes. "Hi Tim!"

"Hey Mom! What are you doing here?"

"I needed to talk to you about something important and I wanted to give you the gifts I bought you from my trip."

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers
1...345678