Hair Salon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like the previous week I waited in hopes of hearing from Carly. I wasn't sure where the relationship was or if she even considered a relationship with me. I played over the original conversation where I asked to spend an evening with her and I would help her out financially. The original factor in this was that Megan had asked me to help Carly. Up until that point I had only said hello to her on occasions where I would see her when Megan was cutting my hair. Megan? What did Megan have in mind? I never asked as I should have during all of this. Despite her having been my ex-fiancé's best friend, she had remained a friend do me. Wednesday after work I got a call from Megan before I had a chance to reach out to her. Unfortunately it was a one-sided conversation that answered a few things but left the water very murky in others.

"What the f..k is wrong with you? I asked you to do me a favor and give her a nice tip. I didn't say to mess with her emotions. And I certainly never told you to suggest being her sugar daddy? And what is up with that shit? A sugar daddy? Then to top it off once you get her alone you don't do anything? You made her feel like an ugly hooker. Too ugly to fuck so you strung her along. Do you know degrading that is?"

"Wait Megan that is not what happened."

"Don't give me any bull shit. She is in here crying because she said you thought she was too ugly to have sex with. I wouldn't have asked if I knew you were going to hurt her. Leave her the fuck alone asshole!"

And with that Megan hung up on me. Well now I had some answers. I never suggested being a sugar daddy to Carly, in fact it was Carly who had joked about it. Looking at what was actually said though I could see where my approach may have suggested I was offering it even though it was the furthest thing from my mind. And I also felt a sharp pain caused by Megan referring to me as an asshole?

I ended my day as I was processing her phone call and drove straight to the salon. One way or another I was going to clear the air and possibly even fix this. Needless to say the salon went quiet as the door chime rang to announce a customer and they looked up and saw that it was me. There was no mirror in sight but the anger I had developed while driving there would have certainly negated any chance of me smiling at that point. Carly had a client in her chair but Megan was sweeping her area and stood there behind her broom as if it offered some kind of protection.

"We need to talk!" I said to both of them.

"I can't right now I have a customer." Carly quietly said.

"That is ok, I will wait and talk to Megan in the meantime."

"Would you like to go in back?" Megan asked trying to get me off of the salon floor and away from the customer.

I told her that it wasn't necessary and proceeded to lash out at her explaining that as a friend I consented to doing her a favor. And as a friend I went beyond the simple task and attempted to get involved and make things better for Carly. This was a choice I didn't regret. As I said this I made sure Carly heard me My description of the events was that I treated her with great honor and respect and didn't do anything that would be considered of a non-gentlemen. It was Carly who said she needed a sugar daddy not me. And I never once used the term or accepted it when she used it and I had simply asked for a date. I never implied sex and didn't push her for it on either night we were together.

They were looking at each other and doing that thing where woman can just communicate with their eyes. I had no idea what was going through their minds but we all stood in silence with even her customer staring at me in the mirror. However Carly and Megan wouldn't look at me. I pulled a twenty out of my wallet and handed it to Carly.

"Here this is for her haircut and tip. Be at my house tonight at six so we can talk." And with that being shared, I started to walk out before looking back at Megan. "Never mind my hug, I will get it next time."

This time I didn't have to wait. Carly was on my porch at five thirty knocking. Amused I went to the door to open it. I had showered and was in a nice pair of shorts and a polo shirt. I had shaved, I was wearing cologne, and I was smiling when I opened the door to find her standing there in her salon clothes still wearing an apron. She hesitated but stepped in when I motioned for her to move.

"Follow me!" I gave as a directive which she did. All of the way to my bedroom.

"Sit on the end of the bed, now!" Adding to the instructions with a venomous voice.

As she went to sit I had started pulling down my shorts and underwear so that when she turned back my hardening shaft was right in her face. She jumped back at first until I grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand to my cock. She had small hands and couldn't get her fingers completely around me. Once it was in her hands she just froze and stared at it.

"You know what to do! Lick it. Now!"

I reached around and pulled her head tighter to my cock and on one of her up and down movements I pushed the head into her waiting mouth. It took her a few thrusts to get used to its size as her lips were wrapped tightly around me. The look in her eyes told me she had not been ready for this and there was a small of amount panic in her response as she pushed both hands onto my thighs to no avail as I held tightly to her hair. I gave her a couple more minutes before I started forcing my throbbing cock deeper into her mouth and eventually made contact with the back of her throat. My intent was to prove a point not punish her and to her relief I pulled out.

"Can you deep throat me or do you want to wrap my cock in your tits?"

Well needless to say her shirt and bra were coming off before you could say titty fuck. Carly didn't need any more encouragement to self-engage her beautiful orbs into action and they felt incredible around my saliva coated cock. They were a perfect size where the valley allowed them to wrap around me and provide the warmth and travel of pure ecstasy up and down. She really got into this not knowing I had not really intended to deep throat her just yet. However she was doing such a good job that I thought I would erupt at any second. This incredible sensation would have to end or so would my lesson for her.

"Climb back on the bed and remove your pants." I said rather directly.

Carly complied and within seconds was on her back as she was told but had her legs tightly crossed at her ankles. I took her feet in each hand and started pulling them apart as I moved forward onto the bed. As my hands slid up to her knees to make more room I was delighted to see a little circle shaved into her snatch. It was the size of a golf ball but was definitely trimmed to a neat little circle. I am sure she saw my smile in appreciation because when I looked up she had a little smirk on her face.

Quite soon after the smirk she changed to a look of concern when she realized that I was coming towards her and not stopping. I lifter her knees up and pressed backwards as my cock found her opening and entered half-way in the first push. She was very tight and the combined pressure of my size and her small opening kept me from being able to get completely inside her until after about a dozen strokes. Her initial yelp when I entered her made me want her even more. It was a sound I could hear every day for the rest of my life.

Her tightness brought me back to the brink of my orgasm in a matter of minutes and just when I was about to let loose I pulled out and releasing her knees straddled one of them and aimed my cock at her face just as I unloaded streams of cum that I didn't feel would end. Her face was coated and some of it landed on her chin, neck, and some drops at the top of her tits. But I wasn't quite finished. There was something else she was to be told.

"This is how a sugar daddy treats his little baby. I understand you felt cheated out of this little charade on our last two dates? But you see, I don't pay for sex, and I will not have you taking money from someone else to have sex. My intention was to treat you like a princess and a very pretty one at that. And I would like to resume our Friday nights and maybe more, much more, but you will not be getting paid for sex or treated like this ever again from me."

I looked at her face for a response but she was having trouble looking at me with my cum running down into her eyes. The amount residing right over her lips kept her from talking. They were closed tight to prevent any from seeping into her mouth. I walked over to the master bath and started the shower at the same time grabbing a wash cloth and walking back to the bed to hand it to her.

"Take your time and shower, then come into the living room when you are ready. We have to talk."

The shower ran for almost twenty minutes before it shut off. It took Carly another twenty minutes to get dressed, fix her hair, reapply her makeup and walk out to where I was sitting. Something about seeing her in her work outfit again dampened the erotic vision that I just enjoyed.

"Never once did I mistreat you in any way. I apologize if you understood my offer to help you as a response to your reference to a sugar daddy, but in no way ever would I have gone along with you on that. You now know what happens if I would have. I will be ready Friday at six o'clock. If you want to continue dating, and I say continue, because I enjoyed the time I spent with you and to me they were dates, be here and have a light jacket or sweater because we are going to a dinner cruise along the river and it may get chilly."

Friday at exactly six o'clock my doorbell rang. I had expected it to since she had walked out the other night without responding to me. When she had heard my last statement she looked at me with a piercing look grabbed her purse and walked out. Now here she was on my porch in a black pants suit, a white blouse, and a tight black and white neck scarf making her fingers and face all that was visible. She had a black sweater draped over her arm as instructed.

"Hi, I am ready!" Carly opened up with.

"Great, come in first, we have to finish our conversation, it will only take a moment."

She tentatively walked in concerned about what I would do, but I would settle her nerves down in a hurry. I closed the door and turned to her spinning her into my arms and hugging her for the first time. I held her tight and pulled her head onto my shoulder at which point she put her arms around me and allowed me to hold her. I lightly rubbed my hand up and down her back for a few minutes before I pulled back and looked her in the eye. She had a hungry look just as I am sure I had. We moved our lips together at almost the same time and fell into a deep kiss. I could feel a tear run down her cheek and slip into our kiss giving it a slight salty taste. She was actually starting to cry? Why, I wondered?

"I am sorry." She said as I pulled away to look at her.

"Why are you sorry?"

"I don't know. I needed your help and then found out how much I really liked you. I see you in all of the time talking to Megan and thought how lucky I would be if you ever noticed me. You are always kind and she told me what happened between you and Becky and that you were a good catch for a lucky girl. And then when we went out and you didn't try anything with me I thought you didn't like me and you were only doing it because she asked. So I told her you said you would be my sugar daddy but wouldn't touch me. "

I pulled her back into a kiss that was meant to tell her some of what she said was correct, and some of it was wrong. I let her decide which by the kiss. Our bodies molded together even more tightly and the kiss we shared became even more passionate as we now had a better understanding of where we were.

"I am sorry for the other night?" I said. "I was a little rough with you and I apologize."

Carly said that she understood I was angry but even then didn't feel like I had degraded her but was merely proving a point. A point she deserved. She had told Megan what had happened and laughed as she explained that Megan told her she was lucky to have been ravished by me and she wished it would have been her? That was a dangerous thought in itself and I chose to ignore that.

"Well, I don't know what you described to Megan but that is not how I intend to ravish you!"

Carly pulled back away with a smile and looked at me asking, "You really want to ravish me still?"

This was better answered with a kiss. A kiss that would end up with us on my couch. I slowly maneuvered us over while still embraced and then broke apart just enough to turn her and allow her to fall onto my lap sideways.

Our lovemaking became slow and compassionate. I never forced myself on her again but she did make an effort to deep throat me and even went along with some anal play but kept that in check for now. Carly and I soon found ourselves together constantly and I tried to manipulate her into moving in with me to save her money but she said she would not live with someone until she was married. It was a short time later that we decided to set a date.

Between her and Megan, I was kept really busy making runs for whatever the two of them needed as they prepared for our wedding. During one of my trips I found a card which made a reference to the term sugar daddy but it ended up being that I was the only one who thought it was funny.

"Oh no, you made a horrible sugar daddy. You know with the no sex and all? Not going there again. I'll take a pass and just keep the real you."

The End.

12