Hair(y) Dresser

Story Info
Hairy encounter starts at the hairdressers.
1.7k words
4.25
74.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
344 Followers

I am a hairy woman and live by myself. Last week I was working late in my office when my friend Annie called me asking me to pick her up from her hairdressers where she was having a facial. It was hot and sticky. I have bushy armpits but when I go to work I wear a jacket over my sleeveless blouse since it has created quite a stir at the office.

I reached the salon and the air-conditioning was not functioning. Annie had not yet finished and as I stretched out on the sofa I took off my jacket and stuck my arms behind my head. My jet-black dense armpit hair spilled out in all directions. It felt a little sweaty as I ran my hands through the thick armpit bush. The hairdresser turned towards me and had an astonished look on her face. She said, "You will have to wait for sometime if you want me to trim your armpit hair. I will need hedge clippers". I laughed at her and said I was waiting for my friend to finish. I said "Sorry I don't want to trim my hairy armpits at all" She then asked me why I didn't shave my armpits. I said, "My lovers like my bushy armpits and I like it too".

She said she had a client who also had amazingly hairy armpits and a massive pubic muff that came to her for getting her bikini shave and her legs done. Her husband too had a fetish for hairy armpits. She said it was Sonia and her husband Dan who was coincidentally living in the same apartment block was I lived. She said that Sonia had an appointment the next week when she was coming to get her legs done.

I had been living alone for some time and I was very horny. I would masturbate looking at porno movies but I longed to have a man deep inside me as well as make love to a hairy woman too.

I thought I might as well try seducing either Sonia or Dan. I bumped into her in the lift the next day. She was in a beautiful long sleeved dress and her face was radiant as if she had just had sex. Her long lustrous hair on her head black in color and her strikingly beautiful looks sent a tingle down my spine as I asked about her and Dan. I wanted to strike up a conversation but she politely answered my questions. I kept thinking of her bushy armpits. Were they as hairy as I hoped they would be. Was her cunt hair growing in a triangle from her navel down to her slit? Was her pubic hair and armpit hair as black as the hair on her head? As she walked away towards her car I knew that I had to plot to see her naked.

The following Tuesday I went back o the hairdresser. This time I as brazenly dressed in a pair of shorts and a sleeveless top, which left very little to be imagined. She was sitting in the chair as I sneaked up to the sofa, which was not directly behind her. At first she didn't notice me so I spread my legs out and raised my arms and closed my eyes as I stretched out with my arms tucked in behind my head showing the long bushy hair in my luxuriant armpits. With my legs spread out and having worn no panties my pubic mound with the massive muff on it could be easily seen and when I opened my eyes I could see that Sonia eyes were peeled at my hirsute body. Her eyes were fixed on the wild untamed jet-black hair of my bushy armpits and even though I was staring at her she didn't seem to notice. She even licked her lips as she surveyed my hairy body. Was this my moment. I moved from the sofa as if I was contemplating leaving, Sonia called out to me – "Bela what a surprise why don't you come home with me today I am having a small party and a very nice couple are coming over for drinks" Her eyes shifted to my underarms though clamped down still showed a sizeable amount of hair bristling out of the sides. I seized the moment and said "Sure, I had come for a facial but it can wait another day; Lets go"

We entered her cozy apartments, the other couple had also arrived and they looked more than friendly especially as the manner in which the man greeted Sonia with a very deep kiss smack on the mouth. They were introduced to me as Shane and Vera. Shane was a handsome strapping young man with huge biceps while Vera was a brunette and very busty. I suspected that they too were hairy as Vera had quite bushy eyebrows and there was a lot of hair on her legs. I realized hat they had a cozy foursome going and maybe I would be the joker in the pack today. As I shook hands with Shane my arms bent and he remarked at seeing my bushy armpits. "Vera is very hairy too- you see she has Italian blood and her armpits are extremely hairy too as well as her pubic area". I looked towards Vera and she shyly nodded her head. I said, "I love my bushy armpits and I don't mind revealing. I can't help it if I am so hairy; I know I have excessive hair in my dense underarms"

Dan, whom I had known earlier walked in. He greeted me very warmly and I thought I felt his prick swelling inside his trousers. He obviously had an armpit hair fetish as he kept staring at my luxuriant armpit hair.

He sat next to me and I felt his arm over my shoulder as felt his way downwards brazenly into my bushy armpits. Sex was certainly in the air and Sonia cozily sat on Shane's lap as Vera worked towards Dan and me. She slowly removed her dress over her head to reveal the blackest hairiest armpits I had ever seen. Dense black armpit hair spilled out of extremely bushy armpits as it grew upwards into a dense jungle. Now I knew why Dan was awestruck by her. She plonked herself on the other side as Dan played amongst her hairy armpits too. "Wow" he exclaimed "my hands are lost in the hairiest armpits I have ever seen. She unzipped him and his erect dong spat out as I bent down and took it in its entirety in my mouth. She removed his shirt and black hair spread out all over his hairy chest. I played with is chest hair as I furiously sucked on his throbbing member. Dan bent over and buried his face in Vera's bushy underarms as he licked wildly at her untrimmed armpit jungle. I could feel him cuming as his jism flowed from his enormous dong.

I hadn't seen Sonia nude but the tall sinewy brunette was just as hairy as Vera and I. Though her armpits didn't have the same quantity as Vera it grew out very sexily. It was thick and very even. Vera's armpit hair looked a lot coarser. Shane had put his tongue into the wet sopping hairy pussy of Sonia. Dan turned me around and wanted to insert his once again erect dick into my hairy asshole. He said "darling your ass is like the black hole, you have so much hair in your ass more than most women have on their cunts" e then pushed his gigantic cock into my bushy ass.

The sight of all that hair between the two luscious globes of my ass obviously turned him on as he pushed his thick shaft into me. He buried his cock deep into my ass as my head grabbed he hands of the chair as he slammed his dong into me without a care. I buried my head into Sonia's pubic muff before Shane pushed her away and waved his massive dick in front of me. He slurped as I took his monster cock into my mouth. Here two hunks were servicing me, as my pleasure knew no bounds. I felt my hairy anus being torn apart as Dan stroked his majestic cock and from the other side Shane plied his cock into my mouth as I greedily stuffed more of it into my stretched mouth. Shane's face was flushed as he screamed "Look Sonia how hairy is this wanton woman I am cuuuuuummmmminnnng' and he shot his wad in my mouth. Dan behind me humped away his face flushed red with the force of his impending ejaculation. Soon his hot searing semen splattered the inner walls of my bushy asshole.

On the other corner Vera and Sonia were exploring their hairy bodies. They were kissing each other passionately as I moved alongside them. Could Shane and Dan be far behind? I slid to the floor between Vera's legs staring at her bushy pubic triangle. I propped her legs up on my shoulders and shoved my tongue into the hairy mass of pubic hair to her clit, dipping in to taste her sweet pussy. She was softly moaning, rocking her hips.

I thrust my tongue into the opening, while I played with her clit with my hand. Sonia pushed her mouth into my hairy underarms and tugged at the huge growth of jet-black hair in bushy armpits. I looked up and saw the erect cocks of Shane disappearing into Vera's mouth while Dan pressed his dong into the bushy underarms. Vera was having the time of her life two cocks pressed into service while I was massaging her clit. She began to rock her hips rapidly. I buried the fingers of my other hand into her hot, wet unshaven cunt. I felt her build to orgasm and the spasms around my fingers as she climaxed, getting even wetter as she came with gasps and moans. Dan removed his cock from her bushy armpits and entered her. She was crying out as both Dan and Shane pummeled her in her mouth and cunt incessantly. I then moved around and licked her salty bushy underarms while Sonia moved alongside and kissed her other underarm pulling at the long and dense hair in her hairy armpits. It was a sight to remember as Vera's body convulsed as she started having multiple orgasms her body bucking wildly. I knew that my turn would soon come as I thanked my "hair (y) dresser".

belab
belab
344 Followers