Haircules Ch. 3

Story Info
Andy joins in as Joan orally tells them off.
1.3k words
4.16
46.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
342 Followers

Joan took my cock as far into her mouth and throat as she could. I loved the way Joan took my mighty weapon deep into her mouth. I wondered why she did not gag with all that meat in her mouth as it stretched her mouth to the limit. She only managed to get about half of it in, but it felt great. I started to move my big cock rapidly in and out of her mouth. Just as I started to come she squeezed my big balls and sucked hard on the head of my dick and then as I started to cum as I exploded in her mouth she pushed it to the entrance of her throat and swallowed my cum down her throat. Then she pulled it out of her mouth as the delicious white cum continued to spurt out and rubbed it all over her lips and her cheeks and nose and eye lids and I took my cock out and tried rubbing it in her bushy underarms. I loved Joan’s hirsute body and most of all the thick jungle in her unshaven armpits.


She turned on to Andy and kissed him on his lips, unbuckled his jeans, pulled down his boxers and licked his dick, teasing the head around the rim. She grabbed his ass and hung on for dear life as he fucked her mouth like a man on a mission.
Andy was shoving his hand down on her head, and he was fucking her mouth, faster and faster, harder and harder, All at once, like a waterfall, his thick white cum floods her mouth, heaps of it pouring out of her lips. He pulls out, yanks her hair and starts stroking his cock all over her face, amazingly still cumming,

Andy kept saying as he finally dropped off ‘Isnt he was hung like a stud horse. Twelve and a half inches long, and two inches thick”. I felt embarrassed as the drunk Andy kept mentioning the size of my organ. We still had not fucked her together.

Andy asked her to bend down and got behind her and put his cock into her doggie style. She was so lubricated that he entered her and was in deep. "Fuck me deep and hard! Put you big hard cock into me deep! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she wailed. She was begging him for more. Her voice was getting louder and louder as he banged into her. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! You too fuck me like Andy. Push your big organ into my asshole or my mouth Do something with it" she shrieked. "I love your cock in me. She took my cock in her hand, jacking it fiercely. She pulled it to her mouth and ran her tongue up one side and down the other. Suddenly she opened her mouth and swallowed my entire cock. She gagged slightly as the last of my cock disappeared into her mouth. Her head moved back and forth quickly. My cock appeared and then disappeared. She groaned lecherously as she took my cock into her hot and willing mouth and sucked my cock into stiff erection.


She shook of Andy and laid him flat on the bed and she mounted him. His cock slipped into her wet cunt as she straddled him. Bouncing up and down, she groaned sensuously. She lifted up her arms and the long bushy hair in her hairy armpits stuck out lovingly. The wet strands of soft silky hair were matted with sweat.

I watched captivated as she rode Andy. Her ass was bouncing up and down. Her cunt captivated his cock tightly, lifting him off the bed and then driving down again, until he gasped for air. "I like to fuck you like this," Joan groaned as she rode his hard cock. Andy groaned loudly. "Cum, you fucking hairy bitch," he shouted loudly. He started cuming even as she burst into a cascading orgasm her arms aloft over her head showing her sweaty hairy underarms. She rocked back and forth slowly, her cunt milking his cock of every drop. Andy grunted loudly as he slowly was drained of cum.

I was hard and waiting for instructions "Ass fuck me," she demanded loudly. "I want to experience every pleasure." Holding my cock in my hand like a giant pole, I aimed it at her ass sphincter. With a lunge, I speared her in the ass with my stiff cock. She screamed in ecstasy as I drove my cock into her to the hilt. I lunged back and forth, driving my cock back and forth in her ass unmercifully. I finally shuddered violently and pulled my spurting cock out of her ass, I pushed it into the thicket in her furry armpits. “Aaaaahhhhhh it feels so good to feel the soft silky hair against my helmet”. My cock parted her underarm hair as she bent her arms and I slowly wanked my self in the hair in her bushy armpits. Within seconds I sprayed her jet-black armpits with my seed.


She was a nympho though I had once again cum she bent down and licked around my huge cock head and started to bob back and forth. My huge cock was more than she could handle as she took it towards her throat and back. She licked it up and down its tremendously long shaft. I moved to straddle her body as she opened her mouth and started to bob back and forth taking in as much of my throbbing member as she could. I was too big for her but she was brave as I continued to face fuck her.
She licked the size of my massive tool and really started to bob up and down pushing the cock down though she couldn't handle the size and started to gag.


We were now in it together. She like being fucked doggie style again. I got behind her and put my recently sucked into hardness into her wet pussy while Andy walked over to and pushed his erection into her waiting mouth. The slut loved it as she sucked his dick. She was now getting it from both ends. He started to thrust his cock back and forth in and out of her mouth as I rhythmically thrust my cock into her soaked pussy. I continued to thrust my cock inside her hairy overworked pussy.

She now ran her hand up the Andy’s cock, feeling the throbbing veins of the rock hard shaft. His cock filled her pretty mouth, as she slobbered and dribbled in an effort to take it all down her throat, her breath whistling through her nose as she struggled to take it all in.
I thrust into her, battering the walls of her cunt, pushing her mouth farther down Andy's shaft with each thrust. Joan was reaching critical point I could see her mind was consumed by the cocks she was accommodating; she wanted me and Andy to cum in her. Andy’s cock was swelling still further in her mouth and he was groaning as he held his hand in her hair forcing her mouth farther down his shaft.
The jet took off as he started cuming as he spurted and his cum hit the back of her throat, She instinctively jerked her head back, the cock falling from her mouth. Andy gripped it and aimed it straight at Joan's face just as another powerful jet of come exploded from his shaft, catching her in her hairy underarms


I was also on the verge of coming as I pounded into Joan from behind, enjoying the fact that this pretty little girlfriend of Andy was loving being impaled on my shaft. I grunted, and then shot my load into her.


I was exhausted and put on my trousers and left not before Joan stroked my huge penis one final time. I now needed more but whom would I fuck next.

belab
belab
342 Followers