Hairomatherapy Ch. 3

Story Info
Sister is Rogered.
1.5k words
4.09
108.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
339 Followers

Samuel was soft and his cock still looked very big. I resumed kneading his hairy chest with the herbal oil. My mouth was raw after sucking Samuel's massive prick. Lisa on the other hand seemed satiated after the fucking she had from Don and her skin was sparkling. Her brother the cock wonder was waiting outside to pick them up and she put on an over coat to bring him in. A few minutes she came back with the famous Roger with the oversized cock. The bulge at his crotch did not reveal much but his sister did not wait very long to show off her big younger brother. She slipped off her overcoat and her glistening hirsute body shone. My mouth was watering at the prospect off seeing the monster dick.

I knew what I had to do. I dropped to my knees before Roger and unbuckled his pants. I nuzzled his genitals through the material as I slowly unzipped the fly and let the pants fall to the floor. I could see that his weapon was outsized as it thickened in his boxers. Samuel and Don looked in interestedly obviously a little jealous, as men are always worried about a man with a bigger dick as it hurts their ego.

Lisa joined and stroked her brother's big prick. "Darling don't panic when you see his massive cock I have sucked him off several times when he was a kid and even then his cock was bigger than most men. I am used to sucking his dick and it might be tough for you to get his cock in your mouth. Show him your underarm hair too as he is turned on by huge quantities of hair in a woman's armpits" Lisa said and turning to her brother she added "She has unusually extra hairy armpits just see the luxuriant thatches under her arms" His cock twitched in his boxers. I rubbed him and moaned as he started to grow larger. I reached inside the boxers and pulled the plum though the hole until it was ready for inspection. God, it was beautiful very long and thick. Samuel's cock was about 12 inches but thinner but Roger had a commanding big round head. Even as I raised my arms to show him the heavy pelt of hair in my unshaven pits his sister Lisa started gently stroking him.

She bent and licked the head and started to move up and down the shaft as she worked her tongue making him twitch and moan with pleasure. She wet him completely with his saliva and I slid my hand up and down his shaft while I gently sucked his balls into my mouth. Two women were servicing this massive cock, as one of us could not give him the satisfaction. Our spectators had increased with Joanna another of our accountants joined in mistakenly thinking that the session was over having seen Lisa leave the chamber and not have seen her return. She took little time in stroking the two rising pricks of Samuel and Don.

Lisa was now licking his shaft her lips wrapped around a little over a quarter of his massive pole. His member must have been nearer 14 inches as I licked his hairy balls even as my hairy cunt dripped with my love juice. Lisa said "Only Samuel could measure anywhere close to Roger and he is the only male that can satisfy me." She had interrupted her sucking and seizing the opportunity I grabbed the thick prick and lowered my mouth on it. As I licked up his shaft I spied a little thin droplet of juice on the tip. As I worked more it began to run freely. I opened my lips and slid his penis down my throat. Closing my eyes I felt elated that I had swallowed his penis and I opened my eyes triumphantly just to see that I had merely managed to take the head of his penis in my mouth. It was sure too massive for me to suck as only a quarter of his penis was in my mouth and I could feel him at the back of my throat. I was suffocating and I needed help. His hands were in my armpit hair and he was moaning, "Sis she's so hairy. I love the coarse thick bushy hair in her furry armpits. Gosh she has more hair than you and mama aaaaahhhhhhhhhh." I took him out of my mouth and stroked it a few times and it was Lisa's turn to satisfy her large brother. The large head was a couple of inches from Lisa's full lips. He slowly pulled the skin back revealing a large head. I could see the large vein running the full length of his 14-inch cock. Lisa leaned forward and licked the slit in the end of the massive head. She opened her mouth as wide as possible and could only get the head in. While she licked the head and held the large sausage like organ, her other hand hefted the heavy balls.

Joanna had started alternately sucking Don and Samuel and they had deftly removed her clothes. While her pubic hair was dark and her mound excessively hairy her armpits were a lot less hairy than either Lisa or me. I was more intent on seeing sister suck brother as Lisa continued to try and take in her massive brother. He was so large that all she could do was suck on the head. He suddenly pulled out and told her to spread her legs while he dropped to his knees.

The head of that monster was poised at Lisa's excessively dense pussy. As he tried to push the large head in, I could see Lisa's face contort trying to accommodate such a massive piece of meat. Lisa immediately went into a massive orgasm helping to lubricate the large organ. Soon half of his member was inside her as I gasped in horror as he pushed into her. I squeezed his balls and tried to lick the rest of his shaft but he pushed me away. He raised my arms and my armpits were near his face as he pushed his tongue into the untrimmed hair in my armpit thicket. My armpits were pouring with sweat as his lips licked at the long strands of coarse jet-black hair in my unshaven underarms.

Lisa screamed as she climaxed again. He ran his fingers into her hairy asshole. Then, he gave a hard, deep thrust, which sent his large prick-shaft deeper into his wet sister's hairy pussy. "Aaaaaahhhhhh I want more of your monster cock brother" she moaned. She thrust her ass high in the air and drove her tight, wet pussy up half the length of his throbbing cock. I could see that he tried to slow his fucking movements so as not to hurt his sister but she wanted to accommodate more of his massive prick. Roger had wet my underarms with long kisses as he sucked into his mouth more tufts of my bushy armpits. It was a strange feeling as he tried to munch as much of my thick armpit hair even as he fucked his hirsute sister.

The way she was pumping her cunt up and down on his cock made me wonder at her stamina as he well toned body rose to his fucking motion as his cock continued to pound its way in and out of her wildly humping pussy. Her ass shook under the impact of his monster prick. I think he was so turned on by my hirsute underarms that he wanted to fuck me but there was no way that I could take his enormous prick in my pussy.

Roger roared, "I am going to fuck the hairiest woman in the world. The announcement shook me as I wrapped my left hand round his glans as his cock was incredibly swollen. I couldn't believe that my fingers and thumb wrapped around it wouldn't touch. I felt dizzy with lust and excitement and started to move my hand faster, gripping the shaft tightly just below the head. He moaned softly and I looked at his face. He was breathing heavily as he watched my hand moving on him; he started to move his hips, thrusting upwards in time with my movements. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh Lisa raise her right arm and keep it up I want to see the heavy pelt of jet-black in her luxuriant armpits"

I was glad that he was now not talking of fucking me as stared at the furry hair in my unshaven underarms. I looked at his glans, it was alarmingly swollen and he groaned again and arched his hips upwards and I tightened my grip and pumped my fist on him with rapid strokes. I thought of my first boyfriend who I had masturbated as I watched his face grimace in ecstasy and then his cock bucked in my hand and a huge stream of semen shot from him, feeling spurt after spurt of creamy sperm gushing hotly against my palm. He grew a little soft and shrinked a little and I felt maybe now I could suck him and take him into my mouth and maybe pussy.

belab
belab
339 Followers