Hairy & Horny Rokyama Aunty

Story Info
He ravishes the hairy aunty.
5.8k words
4.26
368.2k
31
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
169 Followers

I have a very beautiful and sexy aunty whom I never failed to fantasy almost every night. Her name is Rokyama and she is in her mid-forties. She is tall and slightly plump. Her hair is black and long and her skin tanned.

She has long and sharp nose, high chubby cheeks, and thick red lips. Her boobs are 38 C in size and her waist is broad. Her belly is folded into numerous folds of flab that make her look very intoxicating. Her thighs are stout and her butt is big, wide and plump.

What makes Rokyama aunty so appealing to me and to my friends? I just like her because she is very sexy and is one of the best hirsute aunties that I have. Rokyama aunty is very hairy. She has small black hair all over her hand and legs. I once got glimpse of her armpits when she returned after a shower.

Rokyama aunty had a thick tuft of black hair in her armpits. To me it appeared that she had not shaved them for ages. The hair was long and jet-black. I fantasized to fuck her unshaved black underarms and cover the thick fleece of black hair with the whiteness of my thick cum. I longed to see her hairy cunt more than anything else does.

For a very long time I never knew that Rokyama aunty was an extremely horny woman until I discovered it myself. I stayed at her house during one of my vacation. I woke up around 5 in the morning and walked down to the living room from my room when I heard muffled moans. I knew at once where it was coming from and tiptoed towards Rokyama aunty’s room. T

he moans were not those ordinary ones but those coming from an extremely horny woman who was either having a hot sex or wanting to have one. For sure it was Rokyama aunty who was moaning very loudly.

Eager to see what she was doing I slowly pushed the door open. The sexy Rokyama aunty was on her bed with both her legs wide spread. Her batik sarong was pulled up to her waist. She was in her black bra that crammed her big boobs and her floral patterned shawl (Dhuppata) incompletely covered her bra. One of her hand was folded and tucked under head.

Her bushy underarm hair was bristled out like a dense moss. Her other hand was busy at her dense haired pubic fleece. Her middle finger was moving like a fast piston in and out of her bushy pundai (cunt). She was moaning loudly and her big boobs heaved in and out as she reeled under extremely lusty pleasure. Seeing her plight my cock immediately became very hard and stiff and I wanted to fuck her at once.

I wanted to show her the fun that a hard cock could give.

I moved into her room and stood near her. Her eyes were closed and her lips parted. Muffled erotic moans emanated from the depth of her throat. She never knew that I was near her and she continued to fuck her self with her middle finger. The dense pubic jungle and her bushy underarms were too much to me.

I dropped down my sarong and my long and hard cock throbbed right in front of her horny looking face.

I grabbed her hand that was working her sweet pundai and placed it over my stiff and warm cock. Rokyama aunty jumped off the bed as though she was shot. She gave a sharp yell but calmed down when she knew it was I. She hurriedly pulled her sarong down to cover her pundai and pulled the dhuppata to cover herself completely.

“Rokyama aunty, use my cock instead of your finger. This will stuff your pundai very well and you will love the pleasure” I said and pulled her hand to my cock again.

Reluctantly she held my cock and it throbbed ever more in her warm hand. Her fingers were wet with her juices and it made the head of my cock slime and moist. Yet she had her head down in shyness. I pulled off her dhuppata that covered her upper body and devoured her tight cleavage that was crammed inside her black bra.

“I love your hairy underarms, Rokyama aunty. I want to fuck your hairy underarms. I want to bury my cock in that dense black fleece” I said.

She smiled.

“Rokyama aunty, has anyone fucked your hairy underarms before?" I asked.

“Illai (no)” she replied.

I asked her if I should fuck her hairy underarms and she was for it. She had never experienced a lovely cunnilingus in her life and also various sexual positions and she was hungry for those. I decided to teach my Rokyama aunty all those things that she had missed. When she heard these, her face glittered and she smiled showing her fine row of white teeth, which was a real cock teaser.

She lifted both her hands up and folded them behind her head offering me her hairy underarms. I have never seen hairy under arms as that of Rokyama aunty. Her entire armpits were matted with jet-black long black hair and extended in growth.

The strands were long and pitch black. The musk pungent smell of her underarms was a lovely scent to my nose. I grabbed the thick hair and tossed my fingers all over.

My fingers roamed all over her unshaved and natural underarms and the long stands of wire-like black hair bristled out at the devouring touch. I gently massaged her plump arms at the same time and filled her with pleasure that she yearned for.

I grabbed the thick fleece of black hair that matted her underarms and pulled them hard. Rokyama aunty moaned in pleasure and she brought down her hands down and trapped my fingers in the hairy jungle. Her hairy and unshaved underarms grew warm and the thick hair rubbed my fingers with great friction. I decided to fuck her unshaved underarms a little later. I knew that she was terribly horny and wanted my stiff cock deep inside her cunt very badly.

I told her that I want to eat her cunt and she at once sprawled on the bed and I pulled her sarong. She had a nice tanned skin and the flab folds of her belly were intoxicating. Her navel (thoppul) was round, deep and big. The big thoppul was enough to hold the head of my bulbous cock head and it lay hidden among the many folds of her flabby belly. Her thighs were tanned and they were stout. Below her knee her legs had small black hair.

Rokyama aunty was a natural hairy erotic beauty. For sure she had one of the hairiest cunt or pundai or koothi.

Rokyama aunty’s pubic hair started just below her big belly button and expanded into to dense jungle over her cunt and her inner thighs and ended a little below her black anus. Her cunt lips and the fuck hole were fully covered with the dense black hair.


I used my fingers to comb the hair on either side of her cunt lips. Rokyama aunty had those very thick cunt lips that were puffy. The lips were thick and long and they were very tanned. The blackness of the dense hairy jungle made her cunt appear black altogether except for the hole that was pink.

Her cunt lips and the hairy jungle were all wet and sticky with her cunt juice as she had been fucking her cunt with her fingers a while ago. Her inner cunt lips were dark tanned too and they pouted out like loose flaps. Rokyama aunty’s clit peeked out partially at the apex of her cunt that had partially pouting thick black lips. Her inner thighs were black and had a lush growth of black pubic hair. My cock was very hard and I wanted to enjoy my Rokyama aunty to the fullest extent possible also wanted to bring out the lust and dirtiness that lay hidden inside her.

I told my Rokyama aunty to groan and grunt loudly as she wished and also asked her to talk very dirty that would turn my heat on even further.

I moved my fingers over her hairy cunt and slightly brushed the thick masses of black curly hair. Her cunt bristled out and goose bumps formed all over her stout thighs. She enjoyed the touch more than hers and let out a sharp erotic moan.

My fingers ran out in all directions over the thick mats of dark hair that covered her cunt like a dense canopy. Using my index finger I made circular motions over her thick pouting cunt lips and she bucked herself in the mesmerizing touch. When I gave one strong kiss on her cunt she almost shot out of the bed with a loud grunt that rocked the room. She breathed heavily and asked me to kiss her cunt over and over again. Rokyama aunty’s cunt had a sweet and pungent smell that stimulated my nostrils and I went to sniff her cunt again and again.

I told her that I will eat her cunt in a while and she was for it immediately as she had never experienced a fine cunt licking ever before. I combed the very thick masses of jet-black hair that matted her cunt and gently licked her thick cunt lips up and down. For the first time, a tongue touched Rokyama aunty’s unshaved cunt and she gasped in untold pleasure. I told her that she should get very dirty with her words when I suck her unshaved hairy cunt and she let out a loud grunt as an answer.

Her hairy cunt began oozing its juice at the slightest touch of my tongue and the pouting black lips throbbed continuously. I further spread her tanned stout thighs further apart to get better access to her juicy and tasty cunt. I cupped her thick hairy cunt lips between my lips when she shuddered and bit her lips in pleasure.

For the first time Rokyama aunty asked me to lick and suck her hairy cunt thoroughly. She said it in Tamil (En pundaiyai nalla nakku, en pundaiyai nalla sappu, vidamal enaku sugam kodu). Yes I had been waiting for her to talk so explicitly and she was doing it. I knew how hot and horny my hairy Rokyama aunty was.

My tongue freely roamed al over her hairy cunt and her hairy inner thighs. I lapped my tongue up and down over her hairy cunt slits again and again and Rokyama aunty shuddered in sheer pleasure. Her heat and lust was so great that she unhooked her bra and began massaging her busty boobs with her hands.

“AAAAA!!!UUUNNGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Rokyama aunty screamed in pleasure.

I did not lift my head out of her unshaved hairy pubic jungle. I sucked in a very wild manner flaying my tongue mercilessly over her pouting cunt lips. Her pubic fleece was wet with my saliva and her juice and lay matted to her skin. Her cunt was splayed open now and the pink hole puffed in and out. The pouting black cunt lips, the pink cunt hole and the masses of thick tuft of unshaved black hair was a gorgeous sight.

Rokyama aunty was very horny and her grunts and moans got louder and louder and her hands massaged her boobs very hard. She pulled her stiff nipple outward and then pressed her open palm over her bouncy boobs and moved them in circles.

I jabbed both my thumbs into her cunt and spread it wide and shoved my tongue deep inside. Rokyama aunty’s cunt was juicy and very warm. The moist pink walls immediately came down on my tongue and trapped it inside the steamy hole. I drove my stiff tongue very deep inside her cunt and Rokyama aunty screamed in ecstasy.

She wanted me not to stop licking her cunt. She wanted it continuously. Her plump body quivered as she rocked her body violently when my tongue stabbed into her cunt. Thick fresh cunt cream oozed out and drenched her pubic fleece. I further spread her pouting hairy cunt lips and her clit stood erect and stiff between her meaty labial folds. I wanted to really pleasure my Rokyama aunty and wanted to give her the best cunnilingus. I pulled my tongue out of her cunt and moved up to tease her stiff clit.

I moved my tongue over her clit in slow strokes and circled it. Rokyama aunty was filled with erotic pleasure and was sure to erupt anytime. She never knew that so much pleasure existed in her own cunt. She said that she had missed all these over the years. I promised to teach her all the techniques so that she has a wonderful fucking today and almost every day.

The tip of my tongue swirled around her stiff and erect clit in circles and my horny Rokyama aunty squealed in great pleasure. She kept massaging her busty boobs and swayed her head back and forth. The pleasure was so intense that she at once bucked her hips up and rubbed her unshaved black hair cunt all over my face. She rubbed it very wild and my face was soon coated with her sticky cunt honey.

Rokyama aunty’s voice turned hoarse and her grunts became louder and louder. She said that she enjoyed the pleasure and wanted more of it. I did not stop licking her hairy cunt. I licked her clit and flicked my tongue over it gently at first and wildly a little later and it drove Rokyama aunty crazy in great lust. Slowly I held her hairy and thick cunt lips between my thumb and index fingers and massaged it gently. My lips held her clit between them and my tongue and teeth were busy whipping and nibbling it mercilessly. Rokyama aunty screamed in great ecstasy and was sure to climax any time. She wanted it very badly.

Knowing her turmoil I shoved both my index and middle fingers straight into her horny cunt and moved them in and out giving her a fine finger fuck. Her cunt was warm and juicy and soon my fingers were drenched with her cunt oils. I took her clit between my teeth and nibbled it gently while my two fingers worked like a fast piston in and out of her cunt that was covered with a dense hairy moss.

Rokyama aunty felt that she was fast approaching her wild climax; a climax that she had never experienced in her life. She felt the cum building up inside her hairy cunt and her black anus tingled in pleasure and sensations. Her cunt juices began to flow out and she was at the very grip of an intense orgasm. Her loud moans were a good indication of that. I held her clit between my lips and flicked my tongue over it again and again and went on finger fucking her hot cunt with deep and hard jabs.

Finally Rokyama aunty reached her wanted climax and she screamed in orgasm crazily. Her hairy cunt throbbed and spewed and the cunt oil gushed out like a torrent flood and filled my mouth. Rokyama aunty’s cunt juice tasted very sweet and I slurped every drop of it. Her inner thighs and the dense hair in there were soon drenched and the juice flowed down between her butt passage wetting her black hairy anus. I kept on fucking her unshaved cunt with my fingers faster and faster and guided her to the apex of her orgasm. She had more than one orgasm at a time and her whole body quivered.

She said it was very lovely and it was almost ten minutes until the orgasm ebbed off her body. I moved up and kissed her face that was full of lust. I placed my lips over her thick lips and began to suck it one by one. I sucked her thick lower lips into my mouth and sucked it hungrily and moved to the upper lip. I gapped open her mouth with my tongue and forced my tongue deep inside her mouth and cleaned her fine row of teeth with my tongue.

I sucked on the interior of her mouth and sucked her tongue. I stiffened my tongue and moved it in and out of her mouth as though my cock was fucking her cunt. Rokyama aunty responded with great lust and her saliva drooled out of her mouth.

I bit her sexy cheeks and slicked it over and over again. I bit her nose gently and continued to suck and lick her smooth and tanned cheeks with great lust.

By now my horny Rokyama aunty was very hot and felt a great need in her hairy cunt that she had never experienced before. She desperately wanted something to be stuffed very tight in her cunt. She did not want the pleasure of fingers but that of a big and fat cock. She wanted it right now and her unshaved hairy cunt ached for it. The fuck hungry Rokyama aunty got really dirty with her words as the need in her pussy grew more and more. She lifted her head up and looked at my big cock. She said it was huge and this is all she needed.

Her bouncy boobs were ripe and her nipples were hard as a bone. I gently pulled them and increased her sensations even further. But she was not for all that. Rokyama aunty wanted my fat cock deep inside her hairy cunt. I sprawled on top of her and my throbbing cock pulsated over the thick tufts of black hair that formed a dense fleece over her horny cunt. I spread her thighs wider and raised them up to her shoulders. The pungent smell of her dense hairy underarms turned me on so bad. I asked Rokyama aunty to have her hands folded behind her head so that I can have full access to her unshaved underarms while I fuck her.

Her cunt was dripping wet and the pouting lips were stretched out and ready for my cock. Rokyama aunty reached down and held my cock tightly. She then placed it over her pubic moss of hair and tried to force it into her horny cunt.

She said, “Fuck me”, and kept repeating it again and again.

She then folded her hand behind her head. Her unshaved underarm was wet with her sweat and the smell was intense and appealing.

I supported myself on my hands on either side of her and shoved my cock into her hairy cunt. Rokyama aunty had a deep and wide cunt that sucked in my cock at once. My cock slithered in smoothly and stuffed it easily. Rokyama aunty felt that her cunt was plugged very tight. Her moans turned into loud screams and she arched upward to force the whole of my cock into her cunt. Her pouting cunt lips were like big lips around my stiff pole and I began to fuck my horny Rokyama aunty with great and long strokes. My cock bored in and out of a hairy bush and the tickling sensations of her dense pubic hair was awesome. She said that my cock was just right for her cunt and wanted me to fuck her almost daily. She said she had been yearning for a big cock as that of mine.

I kissed her hard on her lips and moved my face straight in her unshaved underarms, which were a house to thick mats of black hair. It was sweaty and the smell was great. I kissed and sucked her unshaved underarms and sucked the thick tufts of long black hair and the taste was tangy yet tasty. Her sweat mixed with my saliva was really good. I sucked the thick fleece of hair in her unshaved underarms and made them dripping wet with my saliva. I moved from one unshaved underarms to another over her horny face giving my hairy Rokyama aunty a taste of her own unshaved underarms.

At the same time my cock bored in and out of her hairy cunt faster and faster and her pouting cunt lips moved up and down. Her puffy cunt moved in and out to the tune of my stiff cock. Rokyama aunty grunted and cooed in great pleasure that swept her body with each long stroke. Rokyama aunty actually wanted to see how her cunt looked like during the action. She propped her head up to see her own cunt that bulged in and out.

I fucked my horny Rokyama aunty with great force and she wanted in faster and harder. She yelled to fuck her harder and harder. She wanted it to go on forever. She was horny to the extreme. I hugged her very tight and her bouncy boobs were crushed under my chest and her erect nipples poked my skin. I forced my cock all the way inside Rokyama aunty’s unshaved hairy cunt and fucked her harder with deep penetrations. I kissed her cheeks and sucked the sweaty tufts of black hair in her unshaved underarms.

I felt that I should spray my cock juice in her unshaved underarms than in her unshaved cunt. I fucked her harder and harder and Rokyama aunty cooed like a wood pigeon. Her hairy cunt throbbed with no control and early sucked in my big cock during each hard stroke.

She grunted and asked me to ram my cock even harder in her cunt. I hugged her very tight and ploughed her cunt with my cock as hard as I could. She bucked her hips up and her sweaty belly rubbed against mine showering us in intense pleasure. Her loud moans and her dirty words indicated that she was reaching her climax and know this I fucked her very hard with fierce jabs. Her hairy cunt throbbed violently and her cunt walls became increasingly warm and moist and the pouting cunt lips rippled like waves as Rokyama aunty had the taste of the best orgasm of her life.

Rokyama aunty knew that she would erupt any time in orgasm. She hugged my body very tight and pushed her hips up to lock my cock inside her warm cunt. I pressed my lips over hers and shoved my tongue inside her mouth and licked her tongue while fucking her very ferociously with my hard cock. Rokyama aunty soon climaxed to the best orgasm of her life. She screamed in pleasure and her plump body jerked and quivered uncontrollably. I kept fucking her harder and harder and guided her to the peak of an intense orgasm. Hungrily she sucked my lips and pressed my hard butt with both her hands.

johara
johara
169 Followers
12