Hairy Pecker & the Sorcerer's Cock

Story Info
The story begins: Hairy is protected by Doubledong & Co.
1.3k words
4.34
26.6k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was discussing the popularity of a certain movie franchise with a friend, and how these movies have a tendency to show up in quickly thrown together porn send-ups.

As we sat around discussing this phenomenon I started thinking about how well this particular franchise could translate to an erotic story line. What happens at the school? How do teachers educate? How do students prepare for tests and study together? Does it take magic to create "the magic"?

I thought I'd take a crack at it and have some fun in a genre outside of my normal writing style.

I truly want your thoughts, comments, ideas, and suggestions. I want to have fun with this. Let's make it a readable story, but one that truly gets you off as you imagine the possibilities.

As always I thank you for your votes and support of my stories!!

*

Chapter 1

The tall man stood under a street light watching the house at #4 Private Drive. It was the house of Herman and Pansy Bumsley and their young son, Doody.

The man watched the house impatiently. He knew after the horrific events of the night before, and the ensuing deaths of his friends, Big and Succa Pecker, that it was important to get their child, Hairy, to a safe place.

The man, Palmus Doubledong, grimaced at the thought of his arch-enemy's attack on the Pecker household.

Though Big and Succa's bodies were not found, the destruction in the home was evidence enough of the battle. Besides, if they were not dead, they would have never left their son behind.

Palmus had found the boy, still in his crib, under the rubble.

As he had lifted the boy from the crib he noted the half moon ward etched in the boy's right palm and smiled knowingly. If Vulvamorte had attempted to attack the boy he was dead, or close to it.

Still, even the thought of Vulvamorte's suffering could not appease his sorrow over the loss of his friends.

Palmus noted two things occur simultaneously. He noted a black cat sidling along the front of the house towards the doorway. At the same time he heard the throaty roar of Hardon's Harley Davidson coming up Private Drive.

Palmus reached into the folds of his coat and pulled out a wooden stick approximately 12 inches in length. He waved it and muttered something under his breath. Instantly all of the streetlights along Private Drive winked out.

Hardon's Harley Davidson rumbled to a stop in front of the house and a mountainous man stepped off of it.

The man immediately unhooked a box from the back and opened it. He reached inside the box and gently removed the sleeping form of the baby, Hairy Pecker.

Hardon looked over at Palmus who nodded back at him.

Hardon walked up to the door. The black cat that Palmus had noted earlier sat there by the stoop staring up at Hardon.

The man rapped at the door and almost immediately the door opened.

Pansy Bumsley stood at the door in a filmy thin nightgown and stared at the huge man in front of her.

Hardon's eyes quickly inventoried her body but realized, regrettably, that he had work to do. He placed the child into Pansy's arms.

"Palmus Doubledong has directed that you take care of your brother's son until his 21st birthday. Do you understand?"

Hardon's eyes were locked on Pansy's. Pansy didn't know what to say but nodded her head in acquiescence.

Hardon then turned, pulling the door closed behind him, and strode back to his bike. With a roar he sped off into the night.

When the door had closed Palmus walked purposefully up the walk. The cat watched him approach.

When Palmus reached the stoop he looked at the cat.

"Are you ready to do this?" He said to the cat with a smile.

In a flash of smoke the cat disappeared and a woman appeared in its place.

The woman was dressed in a long black robe that seemed to flow and undulate even though the night air was still with little breeze.

"Palmus. You know I'm always ready to do this," the woman said with a twinkle in her eye.

She turned on the stoop and faced the door of the house. She bent over fully at the waist and placed her hands against the door jambs.

Palmus walked up behind her and pulled her robe up and over onto her back, exposing completely naked and shapely buttocks to his view.

Doubledong then opened his coat exposing his fully erect cock which bobbed and bounced in anticipation of its role in their plan.

Palmus walked up directly behind the woman and stooped slightly. He reached down and guided his cock low on her buttocks, and under, pushing forward until he could feel the hot, juicy wetness of her expectant cunt.

When he knew he was positioned properly he pushed forward, driving his cock deep inside of the woman's fiery folds.

The woman grunted, and as much as she wanted to reach down and feel Doubledong's cock and balls, she refused to remove her hands from the door jambs.

It never ceased to amaze Palmus how good and tight Millicent McGoballs' sweet cunt was. Palmus spent as much time there as possible.

Everytime he entered her he realized how good a move it had been naming her the Assistant HeadMistress.

Right now though time was of the essence. He drove into her more forcefully, driving ever deeper, his cock tip pounding against her cervix.

"Speak the words Millicent and I'll fill your sweet pussy," Palmus said through clenched teeth.

Millicent had to concentrate in order to remember the words. Palmus' cock pounding into her always made her cum, and she would let herself go with wild abandon, dismissing all thought except their pleasure.

Tonight she knew nothing but pure concentration as she came would make the spell and wards work.

"Cockus Protectum. Spermaticus Wardem." Millicent began to recite the words as Doubledong drove even harder and faster.

"Cockus Protectum! Spermaticus Wardem!" Millicent's voice began to rise as she felt her vaginal muscles clamping on Palmus' thick blood engorged cock.

Palmus drove hard and deep. His cock was on fire and ready to unleash a torrent of sperm at any moment. It was imperative though that he and Millicent work together to ensure maximum protection to the home.

Millicent knew that Palmus was close and couldn't hold out much longer, but the reality was she was close too.

As she felt the beginnings of her orgasm begin to wash over her she shouted the words for the final time.

"COCKUS PROTECTUM! SPERMATICUS WARDEM!" She cried out as she felt Doubledong release volley after volley of sperm-laden white-hot cum deep in her throbbing pussy.

As the two of them orgasmed together on the stoop in front of #4 Private Drive a bluish flame exited Millicent's hands and completely surrounded the door. A variety of symbols appeared on the door and then, as quickly as they appeared, dissolved into the wood of the door.

Palmus refused to withdraw from Millicent until every last drop of cum had oozed from his rapidly shrinking member.

Millicent for her part wouldn't relax the muscles in her pussy until she had every last drop. She smiled to herself relishing in her power over the man.

Finally they uncoupled and Palmus turned Millicent around and pulled her tightly into his arms. His cock was rising again as it rubbed against the soft skin of her belly.

"That should keep the boy safe," Palmus said as he kissed the top of Millicent's head.

"I'll see you back at the Conservatory," Palmus said lovingly to Millicent. "I've got another really 'hard' problem I need your help with."

Doubledong kissed Millicent's head again and they both disappeared in a cloud of smoke.