Haitian and Male in Canada Ch. 06

Story Info
Bisexual Haitian man falls in love with sexy woman.
2.4k words
1.5
13.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

The first time I laid eyes on her, I knew she was something special. Who am I talking about? This tall young Black woman I saw walking out of this quaint Haitian restaurant near downtown Toronto. She was around five-foot-ten, with long Black hair, medium brown skin and a delightfully curvy body. Hot damn. The gal had a cute face, voluptuous body and a big booty. And she looked really good in a red silk shirt, blue jeans and tennis shoes. I just had to say something to her. My reaction to her really surprised me. You see, I'm bisexual and I usually notice hot guys before spotting pretty girls. I still like both sexes but that's just the way I'm wired.

The name is Bernard Lamont, the University of Toronto's favourite big and tall, ruggedly handsome Haitian stud. It's not every day that I notice a really gorgeous Black woman. Alright, I lied. There are gorgeous Black women all over Toronto. The campus is teeming with them. However, most of them don't do it for me. I like guys better. Well, something about that chick really pulled me in. I followed her to the student bus stop and tried striking up a conversation. I knew I looked alright. I'm over six feet tall, broad-shouldered and solid-looking, if slightly chubby. My skin is dark brown and I love it. To hell with the ignorant haters and self-loathers. Black is beautiful. Damn straight it is. You heard it from me.

I approached this sexy gal cautiously. Surely a hot young woman like that was used to guys approaching her. I didn't want her to think I'm a creep. To my surprise, she seemed really cool when I started talking to her. I don't mean to bad mouth the sisters or women in general but the really hot ones are usually stuck-up. Here was an insanely hot, curvy sister who was actually down to earth and easy to talk to. This Black man has found the jackpot! Her name was Gina Renaud, and she was a newcomer to Canada. She grew up in Marseille, a city in dreaded France. Why do I say dreaded France? I'm one hundred percent Haitian. We don't like the French and they're not in love with us either. Gina was some kind of special. A Haitian woman from France. Wow. Gina Renaud has recently transferred from the University of Paris in Sorbonnes to the University of Toronto. That's quite the change of scenery. I was instantly fascinated with her. And I found her accent and shy smile to be intoxicating.

We got on the bus together and continued talking. Gina had an aunt named Wilma Renaud who lived in Ajax, a small suburb of Toronto. Her aunt worked as a doctor at the university hospital and Gina lived with her. Hot damn. This gal's sexy as hell, comes from another country and has an aunt who's a doctor. Is she trying to get me to change my religion? I just might turn heterosexual just for her! Gina and I walked through the campus, just a couple of Haitian students striding through Canada's most diverse university. I must admit we looked good together. I wanted to know more about Gina. Gorgeous, educated and well-traveled Black women are a rare and wondrous thing. I'd be a very foolish brother if I let her go. So I asked her for her number. She took mine instead. Now that wasn't cool. It's not a good thing for a man to give a woman his number rather than taking hers. You see, young women take forever to call young men. By the time she gets around to it, the guy might be dead...of old age. I told Gina I'd add her on everybody's favourite social networking website. The face of the online social world.

Gina parted from my company. She had to get to class. I watched her walk away. Hot damn. You should have seen her, folks. A face that was cuter than that of Alicia Keys. A curvy body that would make Ashanti jealous. And an ass that Serena Williams would envy. I am what can only be described as an ass watcher. I'm always spying booty. Both male and female. Booty from Africa, booty from Brazil and booty from the Caribbean. Those are the best booties on the planet. The ladies and men from those regions of the world are the sexiest. And she beats them all, hands down. I think I have found the perfect Black woman. And her name is Gina Renaud. With a smile on my face, I went to my Ethics class.

I sat through class, listening to Professor Jean-Marc Delvar drone on and on about the importance of Ethics in law enforcement. Personally, I've rarely met truly ethical cops. Most of them were biased one way or the other. If they're not racially biased then they're biased in the context of gender. Everyone's biased in some way. I'm biased and so are you. How could we expect cops to be any different? Usually I enjoy Professor Delvar's class. He's one of a few Haitian instructors we have here on campus. There are quite a few African and Asian professors around, since the University of Toronto has tried to diversify its faculty. I think that's cool. That afternoon I simply couldn't focus. I was daydreaming about Gina Renaud, the mystery lady. She had the type of big, shapely and absolutely gorgeous ass that could make a gay man go straight. Present company included.

I went home, and added her as a friend on the web. She called me shortly after, and we talked for quite a while. I learned a lot about her. She regaled me with tales of growing up in Marseille, which she described as the most diverse city in all of France. According to her, there were scores of Africans, Asians and Arabs in Marseille. Nice to know there is some diversity in the cities of France. It's the last place on earth I'd want to inhabit, though. For hours Gina and I talked. I felt like I had known her forever. Wow. This lady was absolutely fantastic.

I looked forward to seeing her the next day. We agreed to meet by the student center. I spotted her there. Standing next to a couple of skinny white chicks and a nerdy Asian guy, she wasn't easy to spot. She was gorgeous and they were mundane. Oh, my. Gina looked absolutely sexy in a bright red dress under a Black jacket. I smiled at her and we shook hands. Her handshake was very, very strong. We walked together, and I tried to discreetly quiz her. Did she have a boyfriend? What was she doing in Toronto? Just as we were headed for the cafeteria, I saw a chubby white guy yelling at another guy who looked obviously queer. I bristled. I've seen a lot of arrogant white guys in Canada. They act like they own the place. In the U.S. they know better than to start a fight with Black men. They know we can kick their asses long before the cops come around. Around here, they act like they're invincible.

I don't like bigots. Whether we're talking about racists or homophobes. I noticed that Gina was looking at the scene, and she didn't look happy. Only one thing to do. I've got to man up. So I excused myself from Gina, and walked up to the chubby white guy. I told him to shut his mouth otherwise I'd kick his ass. And I also told him I knew campus security's response time. I'd mop the floor with him before they got to me. The chubby white dude hesitated. Clearly, like most Canadians, he wasn't used to an outspoken Black man getting in his face. I smiled. He cursed and walked away. Feeling quite good about the whole thing, I went back to Gina. You should have seen the look on her pretty face. She was positively beaming. She just grabbed me and kissed me. Wow. I wasn't expecting that.

When Gina's soft lips pressed against mine, it felt absolutely magical. She looked into my eyes and there was a twinkle in hers. She was some kind of special. Linking my arm with hers, she led me away from the cafeteria. We went out to the parking lot, and next thing I knew we were standing in front of a bright red Mercedes Benz. Wow. I looked at the car and smiled. Whose car was this? Gina opened the door for me, and then got behind the wheel. This was her car. And what a smooth ride it was. We drove out of the campus parking lot, and onto the big city. Where was she taking me? Gina smiled and told me she wanted to surprise me. We drove out of the big city and onto the suburbs. Yeah, we were in Ajax. Gina pulled up into a nice neighbourhood and parked in the driveway.

Gina and I stepped out of the car, and she welcomed me inside. The house looked really nice. Painted white and brown, with a nice yard. Folks in Ajax are really living it up. Quite a few Jamaicans live in Ajax. Haitians prefer the Greater Toronto Area itself and the suburb of Brampton. The house was beautifully decorated. I saw a portrait of Jean-Jacques Dessalines, the First Emperor of the Republic of Haiti. A strong Black man who helped us defeat the French colonial system and establish our republic. I also saw some African artwork and some Caribbean paintings. Cool. Gina sat me down in the living room and went to get us drinks. I looked around. The house was really hot. I saw a portrait of Gina's aunt. She was a lovely woman in her late forties. In many of the pictures there was another woman with her. The same woman, over and over again. Must be a friend. Cool.

Gina came back with some lemonade, and we sipped them. I looked at her. Couldn't help myself. She was so hot. We talked for a bit, and I thanked her for inviting me home. She led me to the kitchen, and grabbed two plates out of the refrigerator. We ate some delicious Haitian food together. Rice and beans, along with fried pork. And we washed it down with some Pepsi and orange juice. Now that's my kind of meal. Gina was smiling at me in a way I really liked. She couldn't stop commenting on my bravery for standing up to the bigoted bastard earlier. I tried to play it cool but I was really proud of myself. Bigoted bozos in Canada get away with way too much. In America, they have a healthy fear of Black men. They know we can kick their asses if they talk trash.

As we talked, I learned a lot more about Gina Renaud. She was quite progressive in her views. Growing up in the diverse city of Marseille, she was exposed to a lot of multiculturalism. Attending a school with a majority made up of African, Asian and Arab students boosted her self-esteem. She grew up to be a strong Black woman, even though she lived among the bigoted and dreadful French. I'm so glad to see that. In Canada, I've met a lot of Black women who seem meek and docile, except when they're around Black men, then they get hostile. They seem oblivious to the bigots all around us and seem to reserve their fury for the men of their own race. I'm happy to see Gina Renaud wasn't like the Black Canadian women I had met. The way I see it, Black men and Black women worldwide should unite against the forces of racism and discrimination. We should look out for one another in the racist world we live in, rather than turn against our own. Tell that to the Black women of America and Canada. They're too busy bashing Black men to notice that other folks don't really care about them. Enough about that. Let's talk of happier things.

I enjoyed my dinner with Gina Renaud. Afterwards we went into the living room and watched a classic Haitian movie, I Love You Anne. She had a ton of Haitian DVDs. From classic Haitian action flicks like Le Cap A La Une to horror movies like Le Fils Du Diable. Hot damn. Gina and I watched the movie I Love You Anne. It was a really cool flick starring Nice Simon, Haiti's top actress. Between her and Haitian box office superstar Dolores Jeremie, I can't decide who I like more. I've bought dozens of Haitian DVDs in the past months. The quake and its aftermath got me thinking about home more than ever before. Gina sat awfully close to me on the couch. I put my arm around her and she grinned. Just like that, we fell asleep watching the movie. When I came to, hours had gone by. It was late afternoon. Gina gave me a ride home, and I promised to take her out the next day. She kissed me chastely on the lips before driving off.

I went back to my apartment, feeling quite alright. Oh, man. I think I might be falling in love with this chick. I grabbed a bottle of Prestige, the world-famous Haitian beer brand. I watched the Hancock DVD I had rented from the nearby video store. I can't get enough of this movie. Will Smith rocks. We need more African-American superheroes on the big screen. So far we've got Blade the Vampire Hunter, Spawn, Storm of the X-Men and Hancock. I sighed and thought of Gina Renaud...again. What is it about this chick? I can't get enough of her. She's amazing. I didn't know gorgeous, intelligent and open-minded, single Black women still walked the earth.

I went to check my phone messages. One was from Marlon Chang, the gay accountant I sometimes hooked up with. He was back in town apparently. The other message came from Wendy Paul, the freaky Black chick I met at my church. Both wanted the same thing from me. I didn't call them back. Instead I sat down and thought about Gina. My Gina. I think I'm falling for her. And that opens up a whole can of worms considering who and what I am. Gina Renaud seems cool with gay people and doesn't like homophobes. That doesn't mean she'd be cool with going out with a bisexual man. What am I going to do?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers