Haitian Bisexuality: Ottawa

Story Info
Black couple seduces a bisexual guy in Ottawa.
1.4k words
3.17
6.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

Meet Anton Waltham, a tall and handsome man of Jamaican descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. He is used to people looking at him due to his athletic build, his handsome face, and his chocolate skin tone. The fact that he makes good money and looks good in a suit also helps. Like a lot of men from the islands, Anton has a certain masculine appeal that men from other places simply lack. The ladies and others crave Anton, but he's a one-woman man...

Anton's wife is Marjorie Duchene, a six-foot-tall, curvaceous, deliciously big-bottomed and mahogany-hued, beautiful Black woman originally from the City of Montreal, Quebec. Marjorie was born and raised in La Belle Province, but her family originates from the island of Haiti. When Marjorie met Anton at the University of Montreal, it was love at first sight. Fast forward twenty years, and the two of them are happily married and quite successful.

Anton, who holds a bachelor's degree in accounting and an MBA from the University of Montreal, works as an Auditor for the Canada Revenue Agency. As for his wife Marjorie, she works for the Department of Public Works and has her own office at Portage, in the City of Gatineau, Quebec. The couple's only daughter Erica is studying at the Sorbonne campus of the University of Paris in the City of Paris, France. Empty nest syndrome has rendered the otherwise happy couple a bit restless...

This is a fairly common issue for a lot of middle-aged and older couples. With their sons and daughters away at college or university, these couples don't know what to do with themselves. Anton and Marjorie are healthy, and sexually active, and are involved in a lot of cool activities. They've been looking for a way to spice things up, and found it in the most unlikely place of all...

Anton and Marjorie attend the Haitian Adventist Church of Ottawa, and they've become staples of that fine institution. While attending church one fine Saturday morning, Anton and Marjorie met a tall, handsome young Black man named Vincent Dorval. A student at the University of Ottawa, Vincent caught the couple's attention due to his good looks and fearless demeanor.

In the Haitian church, a person is expected to dress and behave a certain way. Vincent, who plays football for the University of Ottawa, idolizes the renegade Rapper Lil Wayne and dresses just like him. Of course, this is a breach of the dress code of the Haitian church, but Vincent couldn't give a damn. Anton, in his capacity as church deacon, had a little chat with Anton, and that's how the two men met.

At first, Vince thought that Anton Waltham, one of the church deacons, was just another uptight older Black dude who thought the younger brothers like Vince wanted to hear what he had to say. Vince, a cool brother and a player from the letter P, doesn't give a damn what old dudes and old bitches got to say. The young Haitian brother likes to do his own thing. Don't like it? Tough luck, folks.

As luck would have it, Anton and Vincent had a lot in common. Much more than most people would think, in fact. They're a couple of tall, handsome, masculine Black men whose eyes go everywhere. Anton noticed that Vincent's eyes often checked out big-booty young women, but didn't stop there. Vincent also seemed to discretely check out certain men. Well, that's more than okay with Anton because he swings both ways, and his wife Marjorie is fine with that. The happy couple invited Vincent over for some fun...

"Damn this feels good," Vincent said, groaning as he felt Anton's thick dick fill his asshole. At the same time, Marjorie sucked on Vincent's dick with gusto. Vincent moaned softly, not believing his damned luck. Who says that a bisexual Black man can't have his cake and eat it too? As the freaky couple continued to work him over, Vincent thanked his lucky stars. This was getting good...

"Hmm, Vince, your dick is delicious," Marjorie paused to say, and Vince nodded. Truth be told, the young man felt a tad bit overwhelmed, with soft female lips sucking his dick and a thick hard dick filling his backdoor. Marjorie winked at her husband Anton, whose handsome face was contorted with effort as he thrust his hard dick into Vince's asshole.

"Dude's got a tight ass," Anton said, wincing and wiping sweat from his brow as he continued drilling his dick into Vince's asshole. After a while, he pulled out. Tossing aside the condom, Anton took a breather. Tagging a nice, tight young ass like that took a lot out of him. Vince, his ass sore but his big dark dick still hard, looked at Marjorie, who smiled at him. Glancing at her husband, Marjorie smiled and as Anton nodded, she turned to focus Vince.

"Hey, young man, can you handle this much woman?" Marjorie said to Vince, who grinned. As her husband Anton watched, Marjorie fingered her pussy and rubbed her nipples, then straddled Vince. After rolling a condom on his dick, Vince smiled at Marjorie, who impaled herself on his hard dick. Vince was on cloud nine. He really likes sexy older Black women and they didn't get any hotter than Marjorie. She was like a curvier, younger version of Hollywood actress Grace Jones...with a bigger ass.

"Ride me, sexy lady," Vince said, and he playfully smacked Marjorie's big ass. The foxy Haitian-Canadian mama grinned, loving Vince's aggressive style and boldness. Marjorie gripped Vince's dick with her pussy, and the younger man bucked his hips, thrusting deep into her. Anton watched as his wife Marjorie rode Vince's thick dick, and the younger dude banged her with more power than she'd grown accustomed to lately...

"Can I cut in?" Anton asked, and Marjorie smiled as her hubby joined her and Vince. Anton rubbed his hard dick against Marjorie's lips, and the foxy Haitian MILF began sucking off her hubby. At the same time, Marjorie continued riding the hell out of Vince's dick, loving how the handsome, virile younger man pounded her pussy like there was no tomorrow.

"Let's make this memorable," Marjorie said, and she looked from Vince to Anton before issuing them a challenge. Now, in the movies, double penetration is achieved easily enough. In real life? Not so much. Anton lay on the bed, and Marjorie climbed on top of her hubby, until his hard dick was sheathed inside her wet pussy. Meanwhile, Vince came up behind Marjorie, caressing her big dark ass cheeks. After putting on a new condom and lubricating Marjorie's butt hole while she spread her cheeks for him, Vince pushed his dick into her backdoor.

"Hmm, so tight," Vince murmured, and he rested his hands on Marjorie's hips while easing his dick into her asshole. Tonight was a first for Vince. His first time taking a dick up his ass, and also his first time fucking a woman up the ass. For the young bisexual Haitian man, this Saturday night was almost dreamlike. Marjorie moaned, feeling wonderfully filled by her hubby Anton's dick in her pussy and Vince's dick in her asshole. With renewed resolve, Marjorie gripped both men's dicks with her holes, and took them for a ride...

"Hmm, this is great," Anton said, and he sucked on his wife Marjorie's tits as she rode him hard, her voluptuous body shaking as he pounded her pussy with his hard dick. At the same time, Vince buried his hard dick inside Marjorie's asshole, which felt warm and tight around his member even through the condom. This was one of the most intense sexual experiences of his life, and Vince was loving every moment of it...

"Alright, I had enough," Marjorie squealed, a little while later, after riding the hell out of Anton and Vince's dicks. The two hunky bisexual Black studs smiled and looked at the curvy, big-bottomed and utterly sexy Black woman without whom this wildest of nights wouldn't have been possible. Anton kissed Marjorie on the lips, and Vince, ever the gentleman, kissed the lady's hand. Marjorie smiled at her hubby and nodded at their guest...

"Folks, you made my night, thank you, hope to see you again," Vincent "Vince" Dorval said to Anton and Marjorie Waltham, as he stood in the driveway with them. Anton nodded firmly and shook Vince's hand and Marjorie gave him a hug. With a smile on his face, Vince got in his car and sped away. University of Ottawa student-athlete, Haitian churchgoer, and all-around tough guy Vince has plenty to smile about. He's discovering that it's okay to be bisexual, and it's a beautiful thing...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers