Haitian Bitches Love Anal Too

Story Info
Haitian trio has fun together.
895 words
3.29
29.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers

Everybody loves anal, deep down. That's the truest statement ever made in human history as far as I'm concerned. I don't think most of us ever get over our anal fixation. It's a lasting fascination for most of us. My name is Christine and I'm a big and tall, big-bottomed young black woman of Haitian descent living in the West Side of Brockton, Massachusetts. Anal sex is just the way I get down. Lots of women of all races and body types share my fetish. I just enjoy showing it off. I've never been one to hide things about myself. I'm big and proud of it. I've got a fat ass and I'm proud of it. Get the picture?

Right now, I'm on the carpeted floor of my Brighton apartment, sandwiched between my sex buddies Jason and Steve. Two black guys I've known for a long time. We're a trio of rather adventurous black college students. Jason is a skinny black dude who attends Bridgewater State College where he majors in Accounting. Steve is a big and tall black man who attends Bay State College and majors in Criminal Justice. I'm a thick black female practically living at UMass-Boston, studying Nursing. We're old high school buddies who are as different from each other as can be. I'm Haitian-American. Steve is a purebred Haitian. Jason is African-American. We're all black and horny.

I'm sucking Jason's long and thick cock while Steve plunges his stiff rod deep into my asshole. Man, I love the feel of a big black cock in my asshole. Lots of big black women with big butts do. They're simply afraid to admit it. I'm not like these bitches. I love black cock and if loving it is wrong then this plump sister doesn't want to be right. Steve knows a thing or two about fucking someone in the ass. He's bisexual. That doesn't bother me in the least. I'm not sure how Jason would feel if he knew but I don't care.

Suddenly, I feel Jason's cock trembling in my mouth. I gently squeeze his big black fuzzy balls. I know what's coming. The black stud is about to cum. I suddenly let go of his cock and he cums all over my face. Man, I'm loving it. Lots of females find it offensive when a brother nuts all over their faces. What the fuck? For me that's the best part of oral sex! I lap up every drop of Jason's cum as he squirts all over my face. It's raining cum! Hallelujah! I want some more! I suddenly feel empty as Steve squeezes his cock out of my ass. He pushes it right back in and I gasp at the intrusion. I hate it when he does that. He continues fucking me until he cums, flooding my asshole with his cum. I scream in pleasure as he rocks my ass. Hot damn. Now that's what I call ass fucking!

I lay on the floor, recuperating. What happened next surprised even me. Jason looked at Steve, and next thing I knew they were kissing. I watched as Steve took Jason's cock in his mouth and began sucking the brother off. I was stunned, to tell you the truth. Jason groaned as Steve sucked him off and caressed the big black guy's head. After a few minutes, Steve got on all fours and Jason came up behind him. The skinny black dude spread the big black man's ass cheeks and pushed his cock inside of him. And just like that, Jason began fucking his best friend in the ass.

Man, this turned me on so much that my fat pussy got all wet. I went and got me a dildo and thrust it into my snatch while Steve got fucked by Jason. The skinny black dude fucked the big black guy expertly. Steve screamed as Jason fucked his ass. I could tell he liked it. His dick kept getting mad hard. I decided to join the action. I fastened my lips to Steve's cock and sucked him off. Man, his cock tasted good. No two men smell or taste alike. Steve had a good-sized and good-tasting cock. I sucked his dick and licked his big black balls like oral sex was going out of style. Jason kept hammering his cock deep into his best friend's ass. Steve screamed loudly as he got fucked. Man, I couldn't believe it. This was turning out to be so much fun.

We changed positions. I was sandwiched between Jason and Steve once more. This time, Jason shoved his cock into my asshole while Steve thrust his dick into my pussy. This wasn't my first time trying double penetration but it was definitely the most intense. My two black studs filled my eager holes with their big dicks. Hard and fast, they plunged their cocks into me. I screamed as I felt them tearing me up so nicely inside. Any woman who hasn't had a cock in every hole hasn't lived. Trust me, it's like no other feeling on Earth. The three of us fucked and sucked the night away. When morning came, I made breakfast for everyone, then we fucked again. Isn't that a great way to start the day? I think so. World peace could be achieved if every man and woman got laid every morning!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers