Haitian Dominatrix on Vacation

Story Info
Haitian dominatrix strapons Haitian guy in St. Lucia.
1.9k words
1.88
14.9k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Jeannette Saint-Mathieu here. In case the name doesn't ring a bell, it should. I am the Haitian Strapon Goddess of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. Currently, I'm enjoying a nice vacation from the Canadian Revenue Agency. I went to the island of Saint Lucia for a few days. Even though I am a Canadian citizen now, I can never set foot in my homeland of Haiti. I came to Canada as a Refugee Claimant and if I ever return to the Republic of Haiti, I could be stripped of my Canadian citizenship. For they only granted me refugee status in Canada because they were convinced that my life would be in terrible danger in my native land. I miss my hometown of Cap-Haitien, Crown Jewel of Northern Haiti, quite badly. However, I must make the best of my eight days of vacation. We never get everything we want in this life.

I was really enjoying myself at Hotel La Lune in the town of Castries, the Saint Lucian Capital. Saint Lucia really reminds me of the Republic of Haiti, even though it's much smaller. I lay on my chaise longue, lounging by the pool. There were a few White guys and White chicks walking around, but otherwise most of the folks in the pool were either Black or mixed. Just like the rest of the population of the island of Saint Lucia. I spotted a tall, well-built Black man sitting on a corner, talking on a cell phone. There was a red-haired White chick with him. I licked my lips at the sight of him. He's really fine-looking. Built like a professional athlete. Too bad he's into White chicks who don't look good in a bikini. I shouldn't hate. I got nothing against Black guys dating White chicks. I've dated the occasional White guy myself. Still, this brother was way too fine to be dealing with this chubby red-haired heifer. He needed some chocolate to melt in his mouth in the sun, not vanilla. And like the friendly Haitian-Canadian diva that I am, I was more than willing to help a brother out.

I approached the tall, sexy Black man coyly. The red-haired White chick wasn't leaving his side. I thought she was his girlfriend or wife or something. Imagine my surprise when a short, stocky little Asian dude joined the tall Black dude with the chubby White chick. The Asian dude kissed the redhead on the lips, further confusing me. What the fuck is going on here? My keen eyes zeroed in on the matching rings on the redhead and the Asian's hands. They were definitely a married couple. Which meant the Black dude was NOT her husband or boyfriend or whatever. The three of them spoke in an accent which I pegged as American right away. I approached them with a smile on my face. The brother smiled when he saw me. I greeted them, and asked them where they came from. The brother introduced himself as Antoine Guerrier, of Boston, Massachusetts. Hmmm. I commented that his name sounded Haitian, and he proudly told me he was Haitian-American. Nice! Antoine introduced me to his friends, Dylan Chang and his wife Deirdre Von Rossbach. They knew each other from their days at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and apparently ran into each other while on vacation. They hadn't seen each other in years. Wow. Small world, eh? Dylan and Antoine were real friendly while talking to me but Deirdre Von what's-her-name eyed me coldly. I immediately pegged her as a stuck-up bitch.

They were heading to the nearby restaurant and Antoine graciously asked me to join them. I feigned reluctance, but quickly agreed. Dylan and Antoine looked delighted. Deirdre looked annoyed. I smiled beatifically at her. A little while later, the four of us sat together inside Le Grand Lambi, a Haitian-style restaurant at the heart of Hotel La Lune. We chatted over dinner, and I got to know them a bit better. Antoine told me he worked as a Corrections Officer in Boston, Massachusetts. He graduated from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst eight years ago with his Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. Nice. Dylan Chang attended the same school and now worked as a systems analyst for a company in the City of San Diego, California.

Feeling a bit left out, Deirdre piped in that she was a Registered Nurse but I didn't really pay attention to the chubby White whale. I was too busy drinking in every word that came out of Antoine's sexy lips. The guy was simply sex on legs! I told him a bit about me too. Not much to tell, you really. I was born in Northern Haiti and moved to Ontario, Canada, almost a decade ago. I hold a Master's degree in Computer Science from Carleton University and I presently work as a techie for the Canadian Revenue Agency. What Americans call the Internal Revenue Service. I didn't dwell on myself, other than to innocently drop the fact that I was single. Deirdre rolled her eyes at this. I flashed her a cold grin, and continued bantering with Antoine and Dylan. If they sensed the hostility between Deirdre and myself, they didn't let on.

I had a nice time at dinner with Antoine Guerrier and Dylan Chang. I was politely cold but distant with Deirdre Von Rossbach, since I had zero interest in her fat White ass. Before dinner ended, Antoine and I exchanged numbers. That night, he texted me, asking me if I had any plans for the evening. I said no, and he asked me to join him at the Grove Night Club. What do you think I said? I stepped out of my hotel room in a red tank top and short Black skirt that would have made a hooker blush. All eyes were on me as I walked through the hotel. I went to the Grove Night Club and immediately spotted Antoine Guerrier. In a room full of White guys trying to pick up dark-skinned island women, horny Black guys with fat White female tourists and smoking Hispanic men, he was the only person standing solo at the bar with a drink in his hand. I walked up to him. He looked me up and down, smiled and told me I looked hot. I stood on my toes and kissed him on the cheek, in the Haitian manner. Then he asked me to dance and we hit the dance floor. They were playing Kompa music, which I know and love.

We had a good time dancing together. Antoine could really move, man. I backed that thing up as they say, grinding my small ass against his groin. He didn't seem to mind as we did the bump and grind to some delicious Kompa music. As the evening wound down, I found myself really attracted to this man. So much that I took him back to my hotel room. Hey, I'm on vacation, alright? What happens in Saint Lucia stays in Saint Lucia! As soon as we got to my room, I shoved Antoine onto the bed. The Haitian-American stud seemed surprised by my forcefulness. Hey, I haven't gotten laid in a while. I fell on him like a horny slut...which I am. I kissed him full and deep, then hastily pulled off his T-shirt and pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear. I laughed, and went straight for his dick. I grabbed hold of his long and thick, uncircumcised Haitian cock. And I sucked on it like a thirsty nomad drinking at an oasis.

I sucked Antoine's cock with gusto, and the Haitian-American stud muffin sighed in pleasure and gently stroked my head as I worked my magic on him. I haven't sucked a good-sized Black dick in what seems like forever. And I wanted to make up for lost time. While sucking Antoine's cock, I kind of, um, accidentally shoved my finger up his ass. He seemed surprised, and grunted in protest. I stopped sucking him for a minute, and told him to trust me. I knew how to make him feel good. Nothing like a little prostate stimulation to get a dick extra-hard. Antoine was still tense as I licked his cock head but after a while, he relaxed and enjoyed. I got him nice and hard, then put a condom on his thick dick. Then I climbed on top of him and went for a ride. Antoine put his hands on my hips and thrust his cock deep inside of me. He fucked me roughly, filling my pussy with his thick cock. And I loved every minute of it.

Afterwards, we lay side by side on the bed, sweaty and panting. Antoine took my hand in his and kissed it. He told me I was the wildest woman he'd ever been with. I asked him if he was open-minded. He told me he was willing to try anything once. I smiled at that. Good to hear. After much sweet-talking, and more than a little wine, I managed to convince Antoine to give my brand of kink a try. I promised to be gentle with it. And I was. I put him on all fours and caressed his smooth, sexy ass before applying lubricant on his asshole. Then I took a small blue strap-on dildo ( he didn't want my bigger pink one) from my bag of accessories. I fingered Antoine's asshole first. When I deemed him ready, I pressed the dildo against his asshole and pushed it inside. The Haitian-American stud groaned as I penetrated him. He seemed really tense so I asked him to relax and trust me. Evidently he did for he gave me the okay to keep fucking his ass with my strap-on dildo.

I smiled to myself as I gripped Antoine Guerrier's hips and thrust my strap-on dildo deep into his asshole. He was moaning while getting fucked and it was a sweet sound. I can't believe my luck. Antoine is by no means the first Black man I've fucked in the ass with my strap-on dildo but he's the second Haitian guy I've done. Hmm. I still remember my hot session with Boniface Fils-Aime, this Haitian cop from Toronto, a few weeks ago. I flipped Antoine on his back in order to look into his eyes while sodomizing him with my dildo. I berated him in Haitian Creole and stroked his big dick while pumping my dildo up his ass. He proved to be a better sport than the dude from Toronto, Ontario. This Haitian stud from Boston, Massachusetts, proved to be a real trooper. Hardly a scream from him, though there was plenty of moaning and groaning.

We had a good time. I fucked his ass till he told me he couldn't take it anymore. I pulled out, and let him catch his breath. I looked at him. Hmm. He's such a beautiful man. Antoine looked at me and smiled. I smiled too. What could he be thinking? My sexy Haitian-American stud thanked Canada's favorite Haitian diva for a wonderful time. Then he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him passionately. Then we went to sleep. I fell asleep in the arms of this charming stranger and slept peacefully. Lord I wish we had Black guys like Antoine in Canada. I need to get my ass in Boston next vacation!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers