Haitian Femdom in Brockton

Story Info
Haitian dominatrix schools a young black man.
1.8k words
6.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers

"When we get home, you have to do as I say," Mildred Fils-Aime said, and the forty-something Haitian woman looked at the tall and handsome, nervous-looking brother who sat on the passenger's side of her Lexus. Antoine Jacques looked good and smelled even better, but he looked about as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Is the brother up to this?

"I hear you loud and clear," Antoine replied, and he stroked his goateed chin thoughtfully. Clad in a dark blue suit over a sky blue silk shirt, black tie, dark blue silk pants and black Timberland shoes, the young Haitian man looked stylish and professional. A first-year student at the MBA program of Northeastern University, Antoine was definitely going places. Lucky I caught him first, Mildred thought lustfully.

"Good man," Mildred said with a smile, and she veered right, leaving downtown Brockton and heading to the West side. After weeks of flirting, Antoine finally made his intentions known and Mildred was about to find out what the brother was made of. They'd known each other for some time. Mildred was the choir director of the Haitian Adventist Church of Brockton, Massachusetts, and Antoine was one of the local wild young guys. One of those brothers who thought he was heaven's gift to women. Oh well, time to see what Antoine could do...

Mildred Fils-Aime was born in the City of Petionville, Haiti, and grew up in Miami, Florida. While living in the sunshine state, Mildred met and fell in love with Floyd Matthews, a white guy originally from San Antonio, Texas. Floyd and Mildred got hitched, and had a daughter, Alexandra. Twenty years later, they got divorced. With her daughter Alexandra studying at UMass-Boston, Mildred decided to move to Massachusetts to be closer to her. That's how the forty-something Haitian gal ended up in the City of Brockton. And she got way more than she bargained for...

"So, you like to dominate brothers?" Antoine asked, and Mildred flashed him a bright smile and nodded firmly. Almost two decades ago, Mildred discovered the world of BDSM and began experimenting with female domination and male submission. Her ex-husband Floyd Matthews was one of the first men that Mildred ever dominated. She became a professional dominatrix, and life hasn't been the same since...

"Yes, Antoine, lots of black men like being dominated by black women, and you are one of them, I can tell, otherwise you wouldn't have contacted me," Mildred replied, and Antoine nodded, then smiled wistfully. There was an almost dreamy expression the younger man's handsome face. This one is going to be lots of fun to play with, Mildred thought, amused.

"Well, I am curious about BDSM and I'd rather experiment with a black woman, with things being so messy out there in the world, I wouldn't feel comfortable submitting to a white woman, she might not be playing," Antoine said, and Mildred sagely nodded in agreement. Ever since her divorce, Mildred was rediscovering the sensuality of the black man. Twenty years living with a white man had been enough. Mildred missed her chocolate, and wanted to make up for lost time...

"That's good, Antoine, you came to the right place," Mildred echoed, and Antoine nodded. A few weeks ago, he was browsing the web and looked for professional domination types operating out of Boston and Brockton. The young Haitian man had been stunned to discover that Mildred, the lady from his local Adventist church was into this sort of thing. On her website she wore a mask and a leather outfit while dominating her male submissive types, but Antoine recognized her. There was no mistaking Mildred's big round ass...

"Yes ma'am," Antoine said enthusiastically, as Mildred pulled into Ash Street, about a mile from the local Dairy Queen. The young man looked around, taking in his surroundings. The neighborhood looked nice, in a middle class sort of way. Antoine, who was born in Randolph, Massachusetts, and only came to Brockton to attend church and hang out with his buddies, could appreciate this spot. It kind of reminded him of his parents place on Bridle Path Circle in Randolph...

"Antoine, we are here, now, remember what I said," Mildred said, and she pulled the key out of the ignition. Antoine nodded, and watched as she exited the vehicle. He got out as well and readjusted his clothes while following her lead. Mildred gestured for him to come along, and she went into the house. Antoine took off his shoes, and then went into the living room. Mildred excused herself and went to the ladies room, and Antoine patiently awaited her return.

"What am I in for?" Antoine wondered quietly. For over a year now, he had been fascinated by the world of BDSM. On the web, he saw many women who liked to dominate men. Videos featuring women spanking, slapping, fisting, and fucking men with strap-on dildos turned Antoine on immensely. Sadly, he seldom saw black women and black men among the performers on those videos. Antoine wanted to find a strong and dominant black woman to experiment with. He thought he might have been looking for a unicorn, until he met Mildred Fils-Aime, also known as Dominant Noir.

"Look over here handsome," came Mildred's voice, and Antoine looked up, and gasped. Before him stood a vision of African feminine beauty and power. Mildred stood there, looking spectacular in a black tank top, black leather pants and thigh-high boots, with an ebony mask hiding her eyes and nose. Smiling wickedly, Mildred stepped forward, looking magnificent and powerful in her guise as Dominant Noire.

"Hello Dominant Noir," Antoine said, awed by what he was beholding. Having read her notes on mistress/sub protocol and codes of conduct, Antoine fell to his knees before Dominant Noir, like a proper sub greeting his mistress. Mildred/Dominant Noir smiled, and nodded, pleased by Antoine's gesture of supplication. Gently she patted his head, and the brother proceeded to kiss her boots. This one is full of promise, Mildred thought with a satisfied smirk.

"You will address me as Mistress Dominant Noir and obey me, and if you fuck it up, there will be hell to pay, understood?" Mildred asked, adding a sexily menacing timbre to her voice that she knew her subs liked so much. Antoine grinned and nodded, and she shook her head, loving his enthusiasm. Mistress Dominant Noir placed a collar around Antoine's neck, fixed it to a leash, and then led him around the house on all fours...

"I am yours to command, Mistress Dominant Noir," Antoine said, and the young Haitian man followed his dominatrix on all fours. What a great ass, Antoine thought as Mistress Dominant Noir led him on all fours on a tour of her fancy west side townhouse. Five feet eleven inches tall and curvy, with glistening mahogany-hued skin and a stylish Afro, the wide-hipped and big-bottomed, leather-clad Haitian American dominatrix was sensuality in motion and Antoine damn well knew it.

"Antoine, I can feel your eyes on my ass, do you want to experience it up close and personal?" Mistress Dominant Noir asked, and Antoine grinned and nodded. Smiling, the sultry Haitian American dominatrix got on all fours, yanked down her leather pants and exposed her thick dark ass. Spreading her thick ass cheeks wide open, Mistress Dominant Noir showed her sub her asshole...

"Yes ma'am, I mean, yes, Mistress Dominant Noir," Antoine replied, and Mistress Dominant Noir grinned as the young Haitian man eagerly grabbed her ass cheeks and pressed his handsome face against her bum. Antoine's tongue slid into his mistress warm, tight asshole, and he began to lick and probe her with his tongue. There's nothing in the universe tastier than black female ass, just ask Antoine "The Butt Man" Jacques...

"Hmm, I love your tongue in my asshole," Mistress Dominant Noir cooed softly, and she kept grinding her big black ass against Antoine's face, loving the feel of his tongue in the forbidden depths of her asshole. While Antoine ate Mistress Dominant Noir's asshole, the foxy Haitian dominatrix fingered her wet, hairy pussy. This was turning out to be lots of fun...

"Mistress Dominant Noir, I eat black female booty and I am damn proud of it," Antoine paused to say, and he thrust two fingers into her pussy while devouring her asshole. The sexy and very voluptuous Haitian dominatrix found herself moaning and groaning in pleasure as the younger man ate her ass and fingered her snatch like there was no tomorrow. What a man, Mildred thought, absolutely amazed.

"Hmm, that was fun, now I got a treat for you," Mistress Dominant Noir said to a smiling Antoine. The brother nodded, and watched as his gorgeous dominatrix unzipped his pants, grabbed his dick and began stroking it. Just like that, Mistress Dominant Noir took Antoine's dick into her mouth and began licking it like a damn lollipop. The young Haitian man smiled and sighed happily. What a freaky and amazing woman, Antoine thought, astonished.

"I love the taste of younger black dick," Mistress Dominant Noir said, and she gently pulled back Antoine's foreskin, and licked his dick. Antoine smiled, not believing his luck. He'd banged a lot of young women at Northeastern University, both black and white, with the odd Asian chick or the occasional Latina. None of them came close to rivaling Mildred/Mistress Dominant Noir's skills in the bedroom...

"Hmm, you're so hot," Antoine whispered, and Mistress Dominant Noir shot him a look, then slid her fingers up his ass while fellating him. Antoine grinned as Mistress Dominant Noir began fingering his asshole while sucking his dick. He'd played with his own ass plenty of times and enjoyed this immensely. Still, he was a bit surprised when she pulled her fingers out of his ass in a somewhat abrupt manner...

"Hmm, now I am going to fuck your ass, you know you love it," Mistress Dominant Noir said, and with that, she pulled a dildo out of her purse and held it before Antoine's face. The young Haitian man blinked in surprise and Mistress Dominant Noir smiled wickedly. After lubricating the dildo, she made Antoine get on all fours and spread his ass cheeks wide open.

"Oh yes, Mistress Dominant Noir, fuck my ass," Antoine said, and Mildred got behind him and shoved the dildo up his ass. Antoine moaned and a laughing Mildred smacked his ass while fucking him with the dildo. The young Haitian man moaned and stroked his dick while his wickedly sexy dominatrix fucked him with the dildo. Mistress Dominant Noir fucked Antoine and didn't let up until he came, squealing like a bitch. Smiling, Mildred pulled the dildo out of Antoine's ass.

"Welcome to the world of BDSM, Antoine, you are officially my bitch, my own personal bitch and my sub for all time," Mistress Dominant Noir/Mildred said to Antoine. Smiling, Antoine nodded, and genuflected before his dominatrix and kissed her feet. Mildred Fils-Aime smiled, pleased with her experience taming Antoine and glad that he had a good time. The fun was just beginning, and she had much more to teach him...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

0.8 mm Shell Ch. 01 - Hooked On a winter night, two young lovers unknowingly start down...in Erotic Horror
The Blair House Angela investigates her aunt's old house.in Erotic Horror
Whispers Is her room haunted?in Erotic Horror
The Haviscourt Sisters A vampire heads home to confront her sister.in Erotic Horror
Egg Ch. 01 Bullied young man finds an egg.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories