Haitian Femdom Revolution

Story Info
Haitian psychiatrist helps male patient with anger issues.
1.9k words
3.38
8.5k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

"Let's see, you're always talking shit about Black women online, and get into lengthy arguments with random sisters on Facebook and Instagram but you secretly crave Black female domination?" Dr. Theresa Robillard said, looking at her patient, Nicolas Agenor, as he sat on the couch, and confessed his innermost secrets. The big and tall, well-dressed young Black man leaned back on the couch and nodded. At last, he revealed what the good doctor suspected all along...

Like a lot of young Black men who have issues with strong Black women, Nicolas Agenor had a submissive streak the length of Lake Erie. Dr. Theresa Robillard was definitely not surprised by the young brother's revelation. The same brothers who complained all damn day that Black women were too bossy secretly wished to be dominated by Black women...

"I think that's why I've got anger issues towards all of them strong sisters," Nicolas said softly, and as Dr. Theresa Robillard nodded, he continued with his little spiel. The young brother spoke, going into great detail about his anger issues toward Black women, and the fact that he scoured the Internet for images of Black women dominating Black men in BDSM scenarios. Talk about a conundrum, Dr. Theresa Robillard thought...

"What do the dominant sisters do to you in those BDSM fantasies of yours?" Dr. Theresa Robillard asked with a smile, and Nicolas sighed, and shifted uncomfortably on the couch. The good doctor licked her lips, sensing that things were about to get even juicer. She'd been treating Nicolas Agenor, the son of a wealthy Haitian-Canadian family from Montreal, Quebec, for the past two months. Recently, they'd made a veritable breakthrough and he finally got to the root of what was bothering him...

"In my fantasies, an older Black woman in Black leather ties me up and spanks me, and she slaps me around too," Nicolas confessed, and Dr. Theresa Robillard smiled, getting titillated in spite of herself. It was difficult to maintain the clinical detachment that the good doctor usually displayed when dealing with other patients. When dealing with confused young Black men, things got occasionally murky for the good doctor...

After all, Dr. Theresa Robillard, a fifty-year-old licenced psychiatrist educated at McGill University, was also a Haitian-Canadian divorcee and mother of a college-age son. Nicolas was twenty two years old, a grad student at Concordia University, and a lot of his worries and fears were those of young brothers in Dr. Theresa Robillard's own family. That's why the good doctor felt so much empathy for Nicolas...

"There's nothing wrong with liking Black female domination, Nicolas," Dr. Theresa Robillard said, licking her lips, and she locked eyes with Nicolas. The young man looked at her, and she watched as a bulge grew in his pants. Nicolas Agenor crossed his legs, in the manner of men who got an unexpected boner while in the presence of a sultry female. Dr. Theresa Robillard smiled, loving every second of Nicolas discomfort. Torture was one of her favorite past times...

"Oh, Doc, it doesn't stop there, the other day I had a dream where this Black dominatrix bent me over and fucked me with a strap-on," Nicolas blurted out, and Dr. Theresa Robillard smiled, and nodded. Dr. Theresa Robillard shifted in her chair, and crossed her thick, sexy legs. Clad in a White blouse and knee-length White skirt, the good doctor managed to look both sexy and professional. And she knew she had an effect on the handsome, and oh-so confused young Nicolas...

"What did this Black dominatrix looked like, in your dream?" Dr. Theresa Robillard asked, and Nicolas bit his lip, all of a sudden he looked very uncomfortable. Sensing that she was edging closer to yet another juicy discovery or confession, she leaned forward, and Nicolas eyes went to her breasts, just like she knew they would. Nicolas sighed, and then shrugged, and the good doctor smiled. This was going to be good...

"Doc, I'm sorry, but, um, the Black dominatrix in my dream looked like you," Nicolas confessed, and then he looked away, embarrassed. Nicolas thought of all the time he spent on Facebook, angrily calling young Black women hood rats, ghetto birds and other names. Not a day went by that he didn't complain about Black women being too bossy, or too loud, yet he was secretly turned on by their strength and dominance. And now he was fantasizing about the psychiatrist that his wealthy parents hired to help him deal with his issues...

"I'm so sorry," Nicolas said, and in spite of himself, he felt tears well up in his eyes. The young brother did not know what to do with himself. Dr. Theresa Robillard smiled with satisfaction for a moment, and then rose from her chair. Slowly, moving in a deliberately sexy manner, the good doctor walked up to her sobbing patient. Time for her to take control of the situation. Tenderly, Dr. Theresa Robillard put her hands on Nicolas broad shoulders, and looked into his eyes...

"Nicolas, there is nothing wrong with you, you are a submissive Black man, and you exist to serve a strong Black woman, it doesn't make you weak, on the contrary, it makes you strong, now, are you ready to serve?" Dr. Theresa Robillard asked, and Nicolas Agenor looked up at her, and smiled hesitantly. When the good doctor's eyes met his, he shuddered, and his heart skipped a beat. Finally, he stopped fighting what he'd been feeling all along...

"I am your servant, my Black goddess," Nicolas Agenor said, and then, without fear or shame, he got on his knees before Dr. Theresa Robillard. Smiling, she nudged him with her foot and nodded expectantly. Nicolas smiled and then kissed her foot tenderly, and a thrill shot through Dr. Theresa Robillard. Nothing she loved more than taking tough-talking brothers and curing them of their macho bullshit. Real Black men serve and cherish strong Black women, that was the natural order of things...

"I accept the gift of your servitude, Nicolas, from now on, call me Mistress Theresa," the good doctor said with a smile. Nicolas smiled and nodded at her, and thus his journey began. Relief washed through Nicolas in an awesome way as his journey began. In the Black community, in numerous households, lots of outwardly strong Black men submitted to strong Black women. It was controversial, and seldom talked about, but nevertheless true...

Mistress Theresa began training Nicolas in the ways of submission toot sweet, and taught him about the ancient tradition of Black female domination and Black male submission. In ancient Africa, long before the arrival of White people, there were dominant Black women served by Black men. In the Kingdom of Dahomey, the old name of present-day Benin, Black female warriors fought to protect the nation and were respected by all. Black female bossiness was nothing new, and brothers better learn to accept and embrace it...

"I exist to serve you," Nicolas said, as he knelt before Mistress Theresa. The tall, curvy and dark-skinned, fifty-something Haitian-Canadian gal sat on a throne-like chair in the basement of her townhouse in Laval, Quebec. Glad in a red bra and matching panties, with a belt in hand, Mistress Theresa looked absolutely gorgeous. Looking upon her countenance, Nicolas felt both turned on and scared. And he absolutely love it...

"Real Black men embrace and protect the strong Black woman, it's the natural order of things," Mistress Theresa said, and Nicolas nodded. Gently he kissed her feet, and sucked on her toes. As a smiling Mistress Theresa nodded, the young Black man worked his way up, and then spread her thick dark thighs. Pausing, Nicolas inhaled her womanly scent and then began eating her pussy. Mistress Theresa sighed happily as Nicolas began pleasuring her. The tough young brother took to serving Black female authority the way a cat took to hunting mice...

"Yes ma'am," Nicolas paused to say, and then he resumed eating Mistress Theresa's sacred Black pussy. Soon the Black female dominant found herself squealing in delight, pleased by the feel of Nicolas's tongue and fingers in her pussy. Afterwards, Nicolas lay flat on the carpeted floor, and Mistress Theresa sat on his face, smothering him with her big round ass. Nicolas sighed happily as the gorgeous Black mistress began riding his face...

"Eat this ass like a good sub, Nicolas," Mistress Theresa ordered, and Nicolas smiled and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, then slid his tongue into her butt hole. Nicolas ate her ass with gusto, loving the taste and smell of it. Mistress Theresa got on all fours, face down and big ass up, as Nicolas got behind her and began eating her ass. While eating Mistress Theresa's ass, Nicolas fingered her wet, hairy pussy. And he didn't let up until she squealed in delight...

"You did a good job," Mistress Theresa said, much later, and Nicolas smiled and bowed his head gently. To reward him, Mistress Theresa grabbed his dick and stroked it, and then, as an amazed Nicolas looked on, she leaned over and took him into her mouth. Nicolas sighed happily as Mistress Theresa began sucking the hell out of his dick. When the young man finally came, the sultry dominatrix actually drank his cum, much to Nicolas delight...

"Nicolas, I want you to turn around and bend over," Mistress Theresa said, after sucking Nicolas did. After a brief hesitation, which got him a slap across the face, Nicolas did as he was told. Grinning, Mistress Theresa admired his cute Haitian ass and gave it a slap, and then she spread his ass cheeks and began lubricating him. Nicolas winced as Mistress Theresa applied some cold Aveeno cream on his butt...

"Go easy on me please, Mistress Theresa," Nicolas pleaded, and the voluptuous Haitian dominatrix laughed, and slapped his ass some more. He turned around and watched as she donned a strap-on dildo, and pressed it against his butt. Nicolas winced as Mistress Theresa gripped his hips and began working the dildo into his ass. Just like that, she began pegging him...

"Nicolas, you are my bitch tonight, get used to it," Mistress Theresa hissed, and she slapped his ass some more and pushed the dildo up his bum. Nicolas groaned sharply as Mistress Theresa began fucking the hell out of his ass with the strap-on dildo. This was his ultimate fantasy come true, and he loved it, even though it hurt a bit. Mistress Theresa laughed gleefully while sodomizing Nicolas with the dildo. This was turning out to be tons of fun...

"You owned this ass, ma'am," Nicolas said to Theresa, a couple of hours later, after she'd wrecked his ass with her vigorous strap-on sexing. After showering and getting dressed, Nicolas felt like a million bucks. Theresa smiled at her patient/submissive and nodded, loving the fact that Nicolas was making satisfactory progress. The more Black men learned to embrace Black female authority and strength, in and out of the bedroom, the better off the Black community would be...

"You were wonderful, Nicolas, I thank you for allowing me to teach you," Theresa Robillard said, and she gave her submissive/patient a simple hug. Nicolas nodded and thanked her, and then he got in his bright red Rav4, which sat in the townhouse driveway, and took off. The young Haitian man smiled as he thought of all the fun and wicked things he and his psychiatrist/dominatrix did. What an awesome woman, Nicolas thought as he drove home.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers