Haitian Man Conquers Canada

Story Info
The adventures of a Haitian hero in Canada.
1.5k words
1.44
13.1k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

My name is Samuel Xavier. A big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the city of Ottawa, Canada. I'm twenty four years old, and hold a degree in Criminal Justice from the University of Massachusetts in Boston. I miss my old hometown of Brockton, Massachusetts. It's the most diverse town in the world. A place where African-Americans, Asians, Hispanics and Middle-Easterners can all feel at home. People of color make up fifty two percent of the city's one-hundred-thousand-person population. And I liked it. My sweet Brockton. Unfortunately, I had to leave. Now, for reasons too complex to explain here, I've moved to Ottawa, Canada. And I've been homesick for Brockton ever since.

Canadians are such a bunch of hypocrites. They're more racist than the Americans, yet they portray themselves as a safe haven for Africans, Hispanics and Asians fleeing from religious or political persecution in their homelands. Racist Americans don't hide their bigotry. They flaunt it. Ever watch Fox News? Then you know what I'm talking about. In America, the racists, both male and female, are crawling out of the woodwork. I guess the fact that in about twenty or so years, white people will become minorities in America has got many Caucasians feeling nervous. Personally, I don't give a fuck. I've always lived in a racially diverse town. Yet I've also seen a ton of racism and special treatment based on the pallor of one's skin tone. Certain professions, such as police work, seem to attract the racists in droves. Strange, huh?

The Black people I met in Canada are a strange bunch. Take my cousin Valencia for example. This tall, curvy and big-bottomed, dark-skinned Black chick is a law student at the University of Ottawa. Her parents are Haitian and although she was born in Canada, she considers herself Haitian. I don't know why. She thinks exactly the way a white chick thinks. She even has that airhead personality so many white chicks have. Oh, and she's a racist. What kind of racist? The kind that hates their own. Yeah, my cousin Valencia doesn't like other black people. Especially Somalians. The Somalians are a group of black people from the continent of Africa who've become rather infamous in Canada. More specifically in the Ontario region. According to Valencia, they're all bad guys. Wow. Talk about racial profiling. A group of black people are being discriminated against by a black woman who really should know better. When I think of racial profiling, I envision some white guy or some white chick who thinks all black people are bad news. I never think of bigoted black people who have been brainwashed into thinking of other blacks as bad news as well. You learn something new every fucking day in this world.

Now I'm starting to understand why we can't advance as a people. America has a strong Black man serving as the forty-fourth President of the United States. The Republic of Canada's Governor-General, a person with more power than the Prime Minister, happens to be a black woman. Yet black men and black women in both America and Canada can't seem to get their shit together. We should unite, damn it. Black men and black women everywhere should show each other more love and appreciation. We go through a lot together. What we endure, outsiders can't truly understand. Regardless of how much they profess to be our friends or our lovers. A white woman married to a black man can't understand or relate to the evils of racism which plague his everyday life. A white man married to a black woman can't understand what she goes through as a woman or as a black person. The outsiders can sympathize but they can never empathize. It's a hard truth and they have to live with it.

My uncle Wilson is a Haitian guy who came to the Republic of Canada as a young man and made the most of the opportunities he found. He has an MBA from the University of Ottawa and now works for a major corporation. He's really a brilliant guy and he's a cool dude. Unfortunately, he's very unlucky in love. He married what he thought was a sweet gal from Haiti, the lovely yet pernicious Nadya. Such a lovely young black woman she was. Unfortunately, she was also insane. Once they got hitched and he moved in with her in Ottawa, she revealed her crazy side. Poor Uncle Wilson had to divorce the witch in order to save his skin. Years later, he repeated the same mistake. This time with a white woman. Uncle Wilson married a plump, blonde-haired and blue-eyed white woman. Her name was Mary. My poor Uncle Wilson thought he hit the jackpot. Unfortunately, Mary was just as bad as Nadya was, if not worse. A lot of black guys who've been burned in relationships with black women turn to white women for solace. Personally, I think that's ridiculous. Women are wicked and insane regardless of their skin color. Trust me on that one. Anyone with sense knows they can't be fully trusted. Uncle Wilson quickly discovered that Mary, his sweet white chick, was actually a devil in disguise. She constantly belittles him and mocks him even though he's been a good hubby to her and a good dad to their three brats. By the way, she's a lazy housewife who does nothing all day while he toils away in a corporation to pay for everything she buys. How cool is that?

Personally, I find that quite funny. Why do so many black men and black women date interracially for all the wrong reasons? Now, don't get me wrong. If you're a black man or black woman who's found love with a white person ( or a person of any other race ) who loves you back, then go for it. True love is rare in this world. However, don't date outside of your race because you feel men and women of your race have let you down. Last time I checked, every race has their nice guys and their jerks. Can't have one without the other. Call it equilibrium. The black man who dates white women because he finds black women too difficult will eventually encounter a mean white chick who makes the worst shrew in the black community look tame by comparison. Same goes for the black woman who chooses to date Wellington because she thinks he will automatically treat her better than Jamal would. She might be in for a rude awakening. Wellington might turn out to be a serial killer. Just some food for thought.

When it comes to romance, my preference has always been for tall, dark-skinned and big-bottomed, downright sexy Black women. Think Serena Williams, Queen Latifah and Pam Grier. Occasionally, I've felt a certain attraction to tall, dark-skinned and muscular Black studs. Think Wesley Snipes and Tyson Beckford. What can I say? I'm bisexual. And I love black men and black women. I've never truly felt attracted to outsiders. To me, attraction isn't merely sexual. There's a psychological and social element to it as well. When walking down the street, I get funny looks from people, especially white people, because I'm a big and tall black man. They give me a fake smile, stare straight ahead or avert their eyes when they see me coming. How can I date a white woman or a white man if that's how they look at me? The answer is simple. I don't date them. I don't sleep with them. They see me as a potential menace to society rather than a real human being. Simply because I'm black. Wow. Yet many of them secretly fetishize men like myself and crave us. I've lost count of how many nerdy gay white guys and curious white chicks have come onto me during my college days. I said no to all of them. Thanks but no thanks. I like my women and my men just the way I like my coffee. Hot and black.

I've left the city of Brockton, possibly forever. I doubt I'll ever return. I will miss New England, though. Canada is my new home now. I'm thinking of working for the police department in the city of Ottawa. It can't hurt to have more black men as police officers out there. Might bring a sort of social balance to the racially biased and mostly white police force. White cops can't understand the problems facing people of color in Canada or anywhere else in the world for that matter. Black cops can. Simply being who and what I am might make me better suited to certain tasks than some white guy who's never experienced social mistreatment in his life. I'd love to work for a certain civilian agency which holds Canadian police officers accountable. The Special Investigations Unit. They keep bigoted cops on their toes, or at least try. I think I can be a big help to them. I've known good cops, both black and white. And I've also known racist cops who are a disgrace to the uniform. Someone needs to keep them in check. Someday, that will be my job. I'm taking over Canada, people. Wish me luck.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers