Haitian Sensation Pt. 02

Story Info
Married white man meets Haitian ex-girlfriend years later.
3.1k words
4.39
16.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another long night at the office for me, as I tried to prepare for the upcoming county audit next week. Being the assistant director for a non-profit agency had its perks, but this wasn't one of them. Each year it was the same thing - forging paperwork and deceiving the auditors into thinking our agency was obeying their rules. It wasn't too bad when I was single, but now that I was married it created tension at home. Just as I was signing my name to a document, my wife Kristin called.

"I just wanted to call and tell you that I miss you and can't wait till you come home." She said.

"Ok sweetie, I'll be home once I finish the project." I assured her as I leaned back in the chair.

"I wish you didn't have to work so much."

"I know. I'll be home soon, I promise." I said meekly.

"You better. I love you." Kristin said with a sigh.

"Yeah, me too. Bye sweetie."

I returned home around 1am and Kristin was wide awake. She was in one of her talkative moods unfortunately, and all I wanted to do was sleep. I remained attentive for a few minutes, but dozed off while she was talking about her sister's upcoming baby shower. When I came to, Kristin scolded me for falling asleep while she was trying to talk with me. I didn't feel like arguing so I brushed my teeth and slept on the couch downstairs in the living room. Apparently she wasn't finished talking with me...

"Why are you sleeping down here?" Kristin seethed.

"I'm tired and need my rest. Please, just leave me be, ok?" I responded tersely. This wasn't the first time Kristin mentioned the baby shower, and if truth be told it was another reminder of how we were still without a child of our own. It was a source of turmoil between Kristin and I since she wanted to wait a few more years to have children and I wanted them now.

When we first got married, she was all for having children right away, but soon changed her mind once she got her dream job as an elementary school teacher at some private school. That was 2 years ago and my patience was wearing thin. I wasn't considering divorce or anything, but I was the furthest thing from being 'happily married'.

"But I was trying to talk with you about visiting my family this weekend for the baby shower." Kristin continued.

"And just when are we going to have our own baby shower, Kristin?" I asked, my voice filled with resentment.

Kristin opened her mouth for a moment, but remained silent. She knew my response was valid given her selfish career ambitions and walked back upstairs to our bedroom. I lay back down on the couch and it wasn't long before I was out cold.

I arrived at work the next day exhausted, both mentally and physically. After reviewing the messages on my answering machine, I sat at my desk and just stared at the computer screen. My screen saver was a picture from years ago when Kristin and I were dating and took a trip to Mexico. I thought about how much happier we were back then and what went wrong. She had her flaws, but overall she was a good woman. However, I just couldn't overlook the issue of waiting to have kids. I was nearing 40 and Kristin had just turned 31, so time was not on our side.

I put my head on the desk and let out a deep sigh when my phone vibrated. Probably another text from Kristin saying that everything was going to be alright and how much she loved me. I looked at the phone and the text read: "miss me?" I looked at the sender's phone number and didn't recognize it so I responded: "who is this?" A few minutes went by with no response, so I figured it was probably a wrong number and went back to work.

Around lunchtime a few staff asked if I wanted to join them on their way to the local pizzeria. I was in the mood for some calzone so I walked to my car in the parking lot. As I got closer to it I noticed a white piece of paper on the windshield, like a flyer or something. I removed the paper and realized it was a hand written note folded in half. It read: "I've missed you Michael. Hope to see you real soon." From the looks of the handwriting it was a woman who wrote the note, but beyond that I didn't have a clue as to who it was.

Just before I left the office for the day I received another text from the anonymous sender. It read: "Come outside and find out." I was starting to get concerned now because it wasn't a wrong number and I still didn't know who was sending these texts. I took a deep breath and decided to go outside to the parking lot.

Lots of things flashed in my head and I walked towards the exit. Was it a surprise from Kristin? Maybe a practical joke from a co-worker? I still had no clue as I opened the door and began to walk along the sidewalk, expecting someone to be there. Instead I received another text that read: "I'm at your car."

I walked around the building and noticed someone standing next to my car. My heart was racing at that point, not knowing who it was or what they wanted. As I got closer, I saw it was a black woman - a young attractive black woman. "Oh damn." I said to myself as I finally recognized that it was my ex-girlfriend Sondra. I had met her about 5 years ago while taking graduate courses at a local college and we had dated briefly before I met Kristin. It was a volatile relationship to say the least, with her unstable moods and only matched by our intense lovemaking sessions.

"Surprise!" Sondra exclaimed as she put out her arms to hug me. I was a bit nervous but embraced her warmly.

"Long time, no see." I said casually, as to not give away my anxiety.

"Yeah, and you still look damn good Michael." Sondra said as her eyes scanned me up and down carefully.

I'd by lying if I said that I didn't size her up as well. Sondra remained a Haitian goddess, slim but voluptuous in all the right places.

"And you're looking nice as well." I admitted.

"So did my texts surprise you?" Sondra queried.

"Yeah, I had no clue it was you."

"Well, didn't the caller ID show my name?"

I knew what Sondra was implying, that I erased her from my cell phone contacts list. What she didn't know was that I erased her from the phone only a few days before the my wedding because I still wasn't sure about marrying Kristin.

"I guess that I should tell you that I got married. That's why I don't have your number anymore." I explained.

Sondra just smiled and moved closer to me before whispering in my ear, "Well now you do."

I could smell her perfume and feel her lips lightly brush against my ear lobe, causing my cock to stir in my pants. Just one touch from Sondra and my mind was flooded with memories from our past, making my head dizzy and my cock stiffen. As she took a step back, I did my best to act composed in the face of her subtle attack.

"You're very funny, Miss Baptiste. But you know I can't be in touch with you now that I'm married." I reasoned.

Sondra turned and began to slowly walk towards her car which was parked next to mine. She got in and then put the window down, pausing to look at me and say "You don't have a choice Michael."

Sondra drove off, leaving me there in the parking lot with a boner and lots of questions.

Later that evening as I lay in bed with Kristin, she began to kiss my neck and gently stroke my cock with her hand. Normally I'd give in to her desires and fuck her to sleep, but tonight I just had no interest in being intimate with her. After using an excuse about being stressed out at work and not in the mood, Kristin turned over and went to sleep.

I felt a bit guilty for lying to her, but it would have been worse for me to tell her the truth - that I was thinking about my ex-girlfriend Sondra. Even though she was unstable and vindictive, Sondra was a sexual tigress who always satisfied me. As I lay there, my cock started to thicken as I imagined fucking her tight Haitian pussy into submission and filling her with my cum. Soon I was stroking my raging boner right next to my sleeping wife as I lusted after another woman. Fearing that Kristin would wake up and discover me in the act, I gently rolled over on my side and tried to fall asleep.

A few days later I received another text from Sondra while I was at work: "I'm in the area and hungry. You're taking me out for lunch. I'll be at your office in 10 minutes." I couldn't help but laugh as I recalled Sondra's passion for steakhouses and how she'd like to go out to eat then come home and fuck. The lighthearted moment didn't last long as I considered that Sondra may have been trying to break up my marriage to Kristin.

I responded to Sondra's text: "I appreciate the offer, but I'm married now and can't meet with you."

My heart raced as I waited for her response, fearing that I had upset her. But there was no response, much to my surprise and dread. There was a sinking feeling in my stomach as I envisioned Sondra plotting her retaliation for being rejected.

I managed to get through the day without any further contact with Sondra, hoping that she understood my situation. I locked my office then went out to my car as the sun was setting. As I unlocked the door, a car approached and it was Sondra. My cock jumped as she pulled up next to me, smiling broadly.

"Whatcha doing handsome?" Sondra queried.

I was caught off guard by her pleasant demeanor after the awkward texts from earlier today.

"Nothing much, just getting ready to go home." I said tentatively.

Sondra pulled into a parking space as I stood there paralyzed. She got out of her car and slowly approached me, looking me up and down like a piece of meat.

"You know Michael, I was really disappointed earlier today when you didn't take me out for lunch." Sondra pouted, as she stood close enough to me that I could smell her perfume. I was starting to become aroused again and had to do something quick before my resolve crumbled.

"I already told you that I'm married now and can't see you anymore, ok?" I said firmly, doing my best to appear sincere. I was about to turn around to get into my car when all of a sudden Sondra grabbed me around my waist and pulled me into her. Before I could protest, she had her hand down my pants and was searching for my cock.

"What the hell are you doing!?" I exclaimed in shock.

Once Sondra found my cock she gripped it tight and then whispered in my ear "Mmm, I've missed your cock Michael." She began to lick my ear softly and kiss my neck while her hand caressed my swollen shaft. My resistance was fading as Sondra pressed her body next to mine, pushing me closer to edge. She looked deeply in my eyes and then slowly lowered herself to her knees before me, a sinister smile growing on her face.

I could only look down at Sondra as she slowly unzipped my pants, knowing full well what her intentions were. A storm raged in my heart as I thought of Kristin at home waiting for me, but also at how unsatisfied I felt being with her. Soon my pants were at my shoes and my cock was fully erect, pointing at Sondra as she knelt submissively on the ground.

"Do you want me to stop Michael?" Sondra asked playfully as she looked up at me. She moved closer to my cock and began to lick the tip, teasing it ever so gently.

"Please Sondra, I can't do this." I offered meekly, my last ounce of resolve gone.

"I'll tell you what, if you want me to stop then you'll make your cock go back to sleep. If you want him in my mouth, then you'll keep him wide awake." Sondra negotiated.

I looked at Sondra, her mouth open and my cock only inches away from it. My cock throbbed uncontrollably as it yearned for release, aching to feel the inside of Sondra's warm mouth. Sensing her victory, Sondra put her lips over the head of my cock and sucked on it gently, groaning softly as it disappeared in her mouth. She put her hands on my knees for balance as she began to devour me whole, making my head dizzy with ecstasy.

I leaned back against my car and steadied myself on the door as waves of pleasure surged through my body. Sondra gently licked my balls, moaning softly as she reveled in my surrender. The sun was setting rapidly as I felt Sondra take my cock back into her mouth, slowly deepthroating it to the base. She knew exactly what to do to send me over the edge and I could hear her giggle as my knees buckled in response to her oral assault.

Just as I felt my cock begin to throb, Sondra abruptly pulled it out of her mouth. I looked down and saw her face dimly lit by the streetlight's glow, gazing up at me hungrily like so long ago.

"Maybe I should stop Michael. It's getting late and I don't want Kristin to worry about you." Sondra teased.

I was torn, wanting to leave and retain a morsel of dignity and yet my balls were on fire and needed release.

"Please Sondra, finish what you started and let me cum." I pleaded, gently stroking her hair.

"I always loved it when you begged." Sondra giggled, delighting in my helpless condition. She began to lick along the shaft and massaged my balls as I closed my eyes and groaned deeply. I leaned my head against the car as I felt Sondra's mouth envelop my cock once again.

"You need to cum bad, don't you Michael." Sondra whispered.

"Oh God, please don't stop." I responded in desperation.

"Yeah, and you'd love nothing more than to fill my belly with a nice thick load of cum, huh?"

I could only whimper and hold on for dear life as my balls quivered, signaling the approaching orgasm.

Sondra knew it as well, slowing down her pace to push me over the edge. She took my entire length in her mouth and sucked furiously, knowing that I couldn't hold back anymore. The boiling cum surged up my shaft and exploded out of my cock into Sondra's hungry mouth, spewing hot juices down her throat. Time melted away for one glorious moment as my balls spasmed over and over, blood rushing to my head as the orgasm washed over me.

As I came to my senses, Sondra was still on her knees, gently stroking my aching cock, licking up the last drops of cum that leaked from the head. She looked up at me and smiled in her familiar manner, making it clear that she got her way like so many times in the past.

"That felt so good." I said, struggling to catch my breath.

"Of course it did Michael, you know I always loved sucking your juicy cock." Sondra declared.

I began to pull up my pants as Sondra put her hands around my face and kissed me softly. Her tongue probed my mouth and I could taste my own juices as we embraced tightly. She pulled back and wiped her mouth in a deliberately lurid manner.

"Your cum still tastes delicious baby." Sondra teased, as she licked her lips seductively.

I could only look down at the ground and shake my head, knowing that she pleased my cock with her mouth like no other woman. And just as I considered how amazing Sondra's oral skills were, my cell phone rang. It was my wife Kristin, worried that I was late.

"Hey honey, I had to stay late at work and I'm getting ready to leave now." I reassured her.

Sondra's eyes lit up as she heard me talking on the phone. My heart dropped as I saw her move closer to me, pinning me against the car. I felt her lips against my neck as I continued talking to Kristin.

"No, everything's ok, I just wanted to catch up on some paperwork so I don't have to bring any home this weekend." I said quickly, trying to end the conversation with Kristin before she caught on to my ruse.

Sondra began to lick my ear and then whispered "my pussy misses you."

I could barely focus on what Kristin was saying at that point, with Sondra's lips and tongue exploring my face and neck.

"Kristin, I'll be home in a few minutes, ok? See you soon." I blurted out and then hung up without waiting for her response.

"Aww, I wanted to talk to her." Sondra said sarcastically.

My heart raced as I considered the implications if such a conversation were to ever occur. My wife would be devastated to find out my ex-girlfriend had just given me a mind-numbing blowjob, but yet a part of me still longed to see Sondra again.

I put the phone in my pocket and before I could say something, Sondra began walking towards her car. My mind was reeling as I had no idea what she was up to or how I'd respond if she continued to pursue me.

Sondra backed up her car and then stopped in front of me, as she put down her window.

"I'll be seeing you soon Michael." she said casually, then winked and drove off into the night.

I stood there in the darkness of the parking lot, filled with fear and excitement as I considered my situation...