Haley

Story Info
A story of erotic lovemaking.
3.6k words
4.62
23.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haley was standing at the sink, washing a medium sized pot. Brandon watched her from the doorway of the kitchen. As she bent over to place the dinner plates in the bottom rack of the dishwasher, Brandon could see the bottom part of her derrière peeking out from under her very short shorts... desire filling his eyes... a burning urge developing in his groin.

Brandon smiled, remembering the softness of Haley's skin. How sexy her bottom felt whenever he made love to her.

Haley was finishing up around the sink as Brandon walked up behind her, placing his strong, masculine arms around either side of her, leaning his body against her back as he started kissing her neck. A small quick moan jumped from Haley's throat. Brandon started to lightly nip her neck, moving down to her shoulders as he slowly moved the little spaghetti strap of her shirt off of her shoulder, moving it down her arm. She tilted her head a little to the left, allowing him more access to her neck. Brandon trailed the tip of his tongue along the soft, silky smooth skin.

She reveled in the soft, gentle tickle of his tongue as she felt her breast tingle, her nipples hardening. Brandon trailed his tongue up to her cheek, and then started giving little kisses along her cheekbone as he gently turned her to face him. She looked up at him; a smile crept on her lips, a sensual look filled her eyes as she wrapped her arms around his neck, reaching up to kiss him... slowly at first, taking one hand and sensually running her fingers through his hair as she took her other hand and started to rub the hair on his powerful chest.

Brandon ran his hands along the back of Haley's very skimpy shirt. He moved one hand to the front, running it under her shirt, trailing his hand upwards.. slowly, until he felt the under part of one of her soft breast. The soft mound of delightful flesh under his hand quickened his breathing. He gently broke away from the kiss. He took Haley's beautiful face in his other hand, gazing into her big, beautiful hazel eyes.

He kissed her cheek... trailing his kisses down her neck as he continued to caress one of her breast. He then decided to take both hands and gently raised her shirt up even more, exposing both of her beautiful, soft, perky breast. Brandon raised the skimpy shirt above her head, taking it completely off; tossing it behind him.

He gently cupped both of Haley's perky breasts in his hands, feeling her nipples hardening beneath his palm. Brandon started kissing her again.. trailing his kisses down her neck as he caressed her breast some more. He then worked his way down the front of her chest, trailing the tip of his tongue downward, towards one of her breast. He ran the tip of his tongue along the soft pert mound of silky flesh... slowly circling his tongue around the aureola of the nipple he now had between two fingers as he gently played with the erect nipple, gently fondling with it... touching the tip of his tongue to it. Haley felt herself draw a quick breath back as Brandon placed his lips on her nipple. She felt his hot breath on her as he gently sucked on her, taking in as much of her ample breast as he could possibly take in his mouth.

Haley pressed his head further into her breast as she tilted her head back.., closing her eyes... feeling as if her knees may buckle.. melting under his touch, her heart racing as her breathing quickened as she felt the hair on her neck raise in sensual excitement!

After a few minutes, Brandon stopped sucking on her now soft nipple, flicking it with his tongue. Haley squirmed with delight.

"Be fair to the other one honey. It's getting mighty jealous," she said, in almost a whisper, as she ran her fingers gently through his thick brown hair.

Brandon smiled too, giving the nipple he had been enjoying another quick flick with his tongue. He then moved to the other breast, running his tongue along the bottom of the pert, soft mound, running the tip of his tongue around the aureola, trying to be fair to this breast as well. He then gently and playfully nipped at the hard nipple he had between his fingers; his mouth watering as he then took the entire nipple in, sucking softly, then a little harder as she pressed his head into her breast again as she moaned softly; she felt herself floating into a world of pleasure under the sensual touch and heat of her lover.

Brandon slowly moved his hands down her curvaceous sides, down to her outer thigh and then slowly and teasingly, he worked his way to her inner thigh. Haley slightly parted her legs in response to his touch.

He moved his other hand sensually down her spine, gently letting go of her nipple as he stood up, sensually squeezing one of the cheeks of her soft ass in his hand.

"You have the softest, silkiest, smoothest skin sweetheart," he whispered softly.

Haley wrapped her arms around his powerful shoulders, moving them around his neck as she leaned in to kiss him, pressing her body even closer to his. She smiled as she felt his very large bulge pressing against her body. Haley trailed one of her hands down his strong, muscular back as she breathed in his manly scent. She trailed her hand towards the front of his body.. down to the front of his jeans...unsnapping the snap above the zipper. Haley ran her hand against the large, swollen hardness she came to know so well. Desire filled her as she felt a burning urge inside her. The creaminess now forming.. the passionate desire to take him.... to drain him of all his love. She felt a little moan escape her throat as she lightly cupped her hand over the large, now throbbing bulge under his jeans.

Brandon leaned in to kiss Haley's sweet, full lips, tasting her, slipping her his tongue; exploring the small circumference of her mouth, reveling in the sweet taste of what he knew would always be his. He gently broke away from the kiss and using the tip of his tongue, he started trailing it across Haley's cheek, trailing little playful nips down her neck, kissing her chest, cupping his hand around both of her breasts.

He admired the beauty of the soft, sweet, well rounded, pert breasts, smiling as he once again started to trail his kisses down with anticipation filling his thoughts of the deliciousness his mouth was watering for, as he inched his way slowly and sensually to one of her breast, engulfing the perfect pinkish brown nipple in his mouth.. Haley lightly tossed her head back as she pressed his head into her breast, exciting him even more as he started to suck on her even harder. She gently pulled him away from her breast... but Brandon didn't want to let go, but he did, making a little popping sound as his mouth released her nipple. She lifted his face to hers... bringing his lips to hers, feeling the heat on his lips as she kissed him softly... moving her hand down to the front of his jeans... attempting to unzip them. Brandon released the kiss.

" Let me help you with that, honey," he said, his voice low and deep, as he gazed at her; his eyes filled with love.

He helped her get his jeans off, smiling at her as he stepped out of them, kicking them aside. Haley couldn't help but admire the large bulge, which now protruded outward more. Brandon ran his hands down Haley's slender figure, running his hands along her sexy, sensual, curvaceous body, reveling in the softness of her skin.

"Your turn now honey," he said, in almost a whisper, as he leaned in to give her a soft, sensuous, deep kiss, exploring her small mouth with his tongue.

He thought about how good she tasted... his thoughts wondered to her tight, sweet nether region as he started to unbutton her shorts, unzipping the small zipper, slowly, gently pulling them down. The shorts fell to the floor as Haley stepped out of them, slightly kicking them to the side. Brandon slowly moved his hands down her slender, curvaceous sides again, then he slowly, sensually, gently started to rub her outer thighs, moving one hand to her inner thighs. She slowly opened her legs slightly, in response to his strong, very warm hands.

Brandon slowly moved his other hand to her back, sliding his hand over the soft, silky skin of her ass. Haley moaned softly, her lips still locked in sensual passion with his. After a few seconds, he released the very passionate kiss as he started trailing soft little kissing pecks down her soft, slender neck, melting into the sweet scent of her sensual aroma. His breathing became a bit shallow as he explored her even more, traveling down to her perfect, round firm breast, working his way to her right breast, softly flickering the nipple with his tongue. Haley felt as if her knees may buckle as she ran her fingers through Brandon's thick brown hair.

He started to work his way over to Haley's other breast, but not before gently biting the nipple he had been enjoying immensely! The other nipple was ready, waiting.. erect.. He smiled.

"So hard, but as sweet as a ripened sweet strawberry," he said, in almost a whisper. He trailed the tip of his tongue along the pert roundness of the bottom of this sweet luscious mound of perky, silky flesh. Haley felt the burning desire for lover burn even more inside her as she continued to run her fingers through his brown, thick hair as he gently took her nipple deep in his mouth, engulfing the sensuous taste, sucking harder, caressing her body and thoroughly enjoying what was his as his cock throbbed with more intensity; his desire to feel her tight little pussy squeeze him; engulf him. Brandon felt himself shutter a little at the thought of how lucky he was to have a woman with such a small, tight little pussy.

Haley felt sensual sensations running down her spine as she shuttered under Brandon's soft caresses. He stopped sucking her breast, lightly biting her nipple and then he slowly started trailing kisses down to her tummy, working his way to her belly button. She had on a red thong. He started taking off the thong, kissing her hips as he pulled them all the way down to the floor. She stepped out of them. Brandon continued trailing kisses to the front of her abdomen, moving closer to the sweet spot, slowly running his hand along her soft warm thigh as he noticed how soft and velvety smooth her skin felt beneath his hand. He felt the desire for her love swell in him as he moved one of his fingers between the hot pink flesh of her sweet pussy lips, gently rubbing her. Haley's breathing became shallow as she felt his finger gently swirling inside her.

"Honey," she said breathlessly, "The living room."

Brandon looked up at her, a wry smile crept on his lips as he slowly removed his finger from inside her, rising to face his lover, licking the sweet, very warm juices off of his fingers as he gazed into her beautiful hazel eyes, whispering, "I love you."

He lifted her in his strong arms as he carried her to the sofa. He then got on his knees, trailing kisses up her thighs as she opened her legs in response to the warmth of his breath; the caresses of his kisses.

Brandon worked his way to the sweet nether region as Haley lay on her back, allowing him access to her sweet wet pussy. He gently started tucking two of his fingers inside the sweet, tight loveliness, reveling in the feel of the sweet, hot, dripping juices. This was his heaven....

Brandon made love to Haley with his two fingers for a few minutes, watching his angel respond to his making love to her in this way, watching her lick her lips as she tilted her head slightly back , breathlessly whispering his name. He tucked his head between her legs, placing his mouth on her very hot, very wet nether region, making love to her with his tongue as he moved it in and out of her sweet tasting tight little pussy, making his lover squirm, listening to her shallow, quick breathing.

Brandon felt more of the thick sweet juices seep in his mouth as he gently sucked on her clitoris; thoroughly enjoying her orgasm. Haley wrapped her legs around his back, moaning loudly. He felt the blood racing in his veins, sensual, immense excitement growing more intense with every second!

"Brandon honey! I want you! I'm so hungry for it!" Haley screamed, feeling as if she may burst with sensual excitement; her body writhing with desire for her lover's big, long thick cock to fill her now immensely hot, juicy wet, tight little pussy.

Brandon smiled, as he swirled his tongue around the inside her pussy lips, driving her wild! He made love to her with his tongue, wildly moving it in and out of the tight, wet, sweet tasting loveliness that he knew so well.

Haley was moaning and squirming wildly as she cried, "I need it honey!"

Brandon slowly pulled himself away from her sweetness as he raised himself to look at her, wiping off the wet, sweet juices that now covered the lower half of his face. He pulled his underwear off as he stood up in front of her. She sat up as she took his very large, long, thick cock in her hands as she drew her lips near him, kissing the very tip of his hardness; trailing her tongue around the head of his manhood. She slowly started to lick it, swirling her tongue around and around the head, as a little smile crept on her lips.

She took the head in her mouth, gently sucking as she rubbed the hard, long shaft, feeling it pulsate under her touch. Brandon was stroking her hair; his breathing very shallow as he looked down at her sucking on him. He smiled as he closed his eyes. He was in a total state of ecstasy as he felt her hot, sweet mouth take in more of his large, thick hardness. He was so lost in love and lust that he felt he may burst his load right into her hot, sweet mouth, but he didn't want to do that. She caressed his very hard cock in her mouth for a few more moments, sending him into a total state of lustful ecstasy!

She looked up at him, noticing that he had his eyes closed as he moaned in a low, deep voice; his head tilted slightly back. Haley slowly stopped sucking on him as she eased herself back down on the sofa, spreading her legs; her pussy lips swollen with desire; inviting him to enter her.

He slowly climbed over her, placing his hips between her legs. She reached down touching the large, swollen hardness that she so desired, gazing into her lovers very sexy eyes. He slowly started to penetrate her, feeling the challenge of her tightness, although he has made love to her twice already, she was still quite the challenge for him and he was still a great challenge for her was well. She was so small and tight and he was quite large. Brandon continued to press in;little by little,inch by inch, careful not to hurt his precious love while trying desperately NOT to ejaculate. He wanted more than anything to please her.

Haley spread her legs apart even more, trying to take in more of the long, thick hardness that was filling her small, very soaked pussy; her breathing growing more shallow; low moans of pleasure came from deep inside her.

Brandon felt his body shudder as he felt himself slowly slip inside her, a little deeper each time, with every tiny push; his breathing more shallow as he slowly continued to fall into another world of complete and utter happiness as he inched his way deeper into his sweet and tantalizing Haley! She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in for along, hot passionate kiss. He started to penetrate her even more.

He gently broke away from the kiss as he drew a quick breath back, quickly pulling out of her.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't want to let go; not now."

Haley smiled at him as she took his handsome, slightly stubbled face in her hands.

"It's ok honey," she said breathlessly.

He leaned in to kiss her; a soft kiss, laced with a quiet passion. She moved her hands to his back, squeezing it as she whispered in his ear...

" I love you Brandon and I want you so much!" He smiled at her, a sexy smokiness in his eyes as he gazed at her.

"I love you and I'll give you it to you anyway you want it baby," he replied, his voice, low and serious. He slowly started to penetrate her again, feeling the incredible tightness squeezing him, taking total control over his body, his mind. Haley spread her legs even further apart, her feet on his back, then she moved them down to rest on his very firm ass. She slowly started to press him even further in, feeling him penetrate her even deeper and deeper still, until she was able to take in all of his big, thick, long cock. She slowly moved her legs up around his neck; her breathing very shallow by now.

She lightly tossed her head back a little.

"Honey, fuck me harder!" she screamed, feeling herself slip into a world of extremely heightened ecstasy!

"Brandon, Oh my God! Oh honey!!" she panted, feeling him shutter as he started to pump in and out of her faster.

Haley felt as if she were going to burst as she had another very hot, exuberating, unbelievable orgasm! Brandon felt her squeeze his very swollen cock as her sweet pussy lips tightened around his throbbing penis.

He felt the sweet, hot, tightness that was completely consuming him! Haley still had her head tilted back a little... melting into a world of lust she has never known before!

" I want it faster honey," she insisted breathlessly, as she moved her legs from his neck to his back.

Brandon started to move in and out of her at a faster pace as he felt the hot, thick creamy juices from her wet, hot tightness spread all over the both of them as he kept bringing her to the most incredible explosive orgasms! He felt a low, deep growl leave his throat, trying his best to hold back, wanting more than anything to please her; completely. His breathing was very shallow; he wanted more than anything to fill her with his love.

She moved her hands down to his tight ass as she started to squeeze it, pressing him harder into her as she spread her legs even more, moving her heels on his back. Brandon threw his head back as a loud groan lept from his throat, knowing that he was as far in as he could go; the feeling of being so deep inside her sweet, hot, wet pussy made him feel that this was indeed, his heaven!

"Ahhh baby!! I love fucking you hard and fast!" he moaned.

He felt his body shudder, sweat beading all over his body. She felt his hardness swell even more inside her.

"Honey, I want it all!" Give it all to me," she insisted, her voice laced with sensuality and excitement.

Brandon started pumping much harder in and out of her.

"I'm all yours baby," he growled, his voice low and raspy, his breathing so shallow, so quick.

Haley moved her hands upward towards her lovers head, and then started to rub her hands through his thick brown, hair, feeling the sweat trickling down his neck, her body glistening with beads of sweat as well.

Brandon felt the rush of excitement pulsate through his big, swollen cock; his whole body shuttered as he felt himself explode inside her, a very loud, very intense growl escaped his throat as he felt himself exploding his load of cum, filling her belly with all of his love as they both were brought to the point of absolute, unbelievable ecstasy!

He collapsed on top of her, both exhausted; both reveling in the afterglow of their lovemaking; their bodies hot, sweaty and sticky from Haley's sweet thick love juices, as result of the many orgasms Brandon drew from her. He could feel his cock shrinking down a little as he slowly slid his now softened penis from the now sperm soaked pussy he loved being inside of as he lifted himself off of his beautiful, very sexy lover, exhausted, but very happy! Haley closed her legs as she felt cum slowly starting to drain out of her; feeling as if he were still inside her. She lay very close beside him, placing her arm across his chest and feeling completely satisfied; feeling every bit as happy as she knew her handsome lover was feeling!

Brandon kissed Haley's forehead.

12